AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-29, 10:07   Link #1
cp9
Cipher Pol nr.9

Location: No way, <--supposed to be an R in there but i forgot where:P
[Anime-Only] Sasori

ive just watched episode 21 of the anime, and seen Sasoris true face and get some facts about him eralier.

and due to the fact that he is so young considering his age, i guess that his old akutski team member Orochimaru learned him (or he someway learned after seeing it)
the immortality jutsu.(taking over another persons body.
and i guess we will see an episode where orochimaru takes over the female that he was using in the fight against the 3rd and sosori is with him.

the last part is just a guess but the fact that Sasori can use the same spell as Orochimaru is almost a fact i think.

ur opinion.
cp9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 10:12   Link #2
tkdtiger

I don't think he uses the same jutsu as Oro.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 10:14   Link #3
Rahan

Sasori didn't age since he was last seen in the Sand 20 years ago !
Orochimaru didn't possess his immortality jutsu at that time since his researches are the reason he left Konoha and it was less than 20 years ago (or Anko would have been 4 years old when he left) and Sandaime was surprised Oro managed to complete it.

so, Sasori had his jutsu before Orochimaru.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 11:07   Link #4
Cheezy
brrr

Send a message via MSN to Cheezy
Sasori said in a previous episode "Eternal beauty is true art!". Now i get it why he said that. But he probably had his jutsu before Oro.
Cheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 11:28   Link #5
tatami
back in black

i would say the answer but it leads to ban
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 16:55   Link #6
cp9
Cipher Pol nr.9

Location: No way, <--supposed to be an R in there but i forgot where:P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Sasori didn't age since he was last seen in the Sand 20 years ago !
Orochimaru didn't possess his immortality jutsu at that time since his researches are the reason he left Konoha and it was less than 20 years ago (or Anko would have been 4 years old when he left) and Sandaime was surprised Oro managed to complete it.

so, Sasori had his jutsu before Orochimaru.

didsent thought of that, but maybe orochimaru has got his jutsu from Sasori, or he have helped him developing the jutsu.

its either that or its a new type og puppet jutsu since he is so skilled with that type.

but dosent it seem to you that all characters have only some justu each, like everyone use different types.. but not orochimaru and the third but the rest mostly use jutsu that have one red line going throught them..

ex: kiba, all about his dog.. shikamaru all about his kage bindings.. tenten ONLY weapons of some sort.

kakashi is more like the third and orochimaru

but most others got that red line in their jutsus
cp9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 03:55   Link #7
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
urgh! the answer is so simple... and yet one cannot say.
Yeah I'm sure you felt the same way before you turned that manga page ...We are at the same point you once were, but now that you know I understand it can be frustrating hearing us non manga heads come up with theories, but you should deal with it and not even leave hints or even prod in this manner...Yeah even saying stuff like it's "simple" kinda ruins the discussion for some...

As for my own speculations, the show has shown us various techniques to give the appearance of youth (Tsunade, Oro, or even simple clone jutsu's)...Being with Akatsuki (an organization Oro-sama made a point to say helped him in his quest for learning all the techniques in the ninja world), Sasori simply learned a technique to do this....Yes logical and generic I know...Oro's technique is just more about immortality than aesthetic youth (Hell with all the talk of art and beauty maybe Sasori crafted himself an awesome youthful mask)...

My other speculation is like Gaara's brother does sometimes, the Sasori we see is perhaps a puppet-clone himself with the real Sasori still yet to be revealed...Akatsuki members have been shown to be able to make seals ridiculously quick with one hand, so maybe a switch took place at some point (Replacement technique?)...But perhaps my speculation isn't simple enuff ...
Old 2007-07-31, 12:02   Link #8
zanar

Send a message via MSN to zanar
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
My other speculation is like Gaara's brother does sometimes, the Sasori we see is perhaps a puppet-clone himself with the real Sasori still yet to be revealed...Akatsuki members have been shown to be able to make seals ridiculously quick with one hand, so maybe a switch took place at some point (Replacement technique?)...But perhaps my speculation isn't simple enuff ...
Actually, I think that this is indeed what happens, and that the real Sasori is still hiding somewhere. After all, it's better for a ninja to hide his location, like Kakashi said in the bells test.
zanar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 17:15   Link #9
Numinous_Pulchritude
...take my breath away...

...Sasori is pretty cute....
Numinous_Pulchritude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 18:21   Link #10
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous_Pulchritude View Post
...Sasori is pretty cute....
What happened to Gaara and Kakashi? I guess their dumped.

Sasori was awesome with his jutsu's, can't wait to see what's happening next.

Q) Looking at how strong those strings are in moving Sakura around, do you think those chakra strings are strong enough to choke someone with or are they easily break-able? (im thinking on the line of....if Neji is able to break chakra (web) strings, then I guess this should be breakable too right?)
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 08:35   Link #11
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

its hard to answer this w/o spoilers
Vizard.King is offline   Reply With Quote