AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-02-13, 17:04   Link #81
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
The only progress Alicia has made was thanks to Yumiella...
My point exactly, it seems clear that Alicia isn't receiving the help she got from her three love interests she had in the main timeline, since they are focused on improving themselves now to compete with Yumiella.

One can only hope that Yumiella can step up, but the lack of progress of Alicia seems to have flown under her radar as well and she only is helping when asked directly.
Old 2024-02-13, 18:50   Link #82
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Yumiella punch was just way too funny. She destroyed an endgame weapon like it was nothing. It's a shame the animation is so bad because it doesn't properly convey how OP she is. I'm assuming her little warm up with the sword was supposed to cause some MASSIVE gusts of wind.

She realized a bit late she had been baited, but even so, she would have gone for it anyway! She's the kind of gamer who strive to be as powerful as they can be, she could never have let this opportunity slide.
Old 2024-02-13, 19:58   Link #83
Metaneo
Anime Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It's a shame the animation is so bad because it doesn't properly convey how OP she is. I'm assuming her little warm up with the sword was supposed to cause some MASSIVE gusts of wind.
You would be correct, however, the manga did a crap job showing it too.
Metaneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-15, 15:33   Link #84
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
I can't help but think that Yumiella making the three stooges, erm, main love interests super-competitive with her is stifling Alicia's growth, which will come to bite them all in the ass when the demon lord comes in and there is need for a powered-up light mage to dispatch him.
I can't see the poor demon lord ending up in any other way then getting absolutely destroyed by Yumiella snoozing in his general direction...
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-15, 16:03   Link #85
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
I can't see the poor demon lord ending up in any other way then getting absolutely destroyed by Yumiella snoozing in his general direction...
Since everybody and their mum thinks that Yumiella may be the demon lord herself, I think he'll probably have immunity hax against her.
Old 2024-02-15, 17:07   Link #86
Frontier

Watch Patrick be the one to defeat the Demon Lord .
Old 2024-02-20, 12:05   Link #87
Frontier

People are still keeping their distance from Yumiella, but at least she still has Patrick! Someone who will stand up for her even when Edwin is accusing her of bullying Alicia like it's the original game! Though something definitely seems up between Patrick and Edwin .

Some people hide behind desks in a classroom stakeout...Yumiella hides on the ceiling! All the better to catch someone in the act and surprise them while making them think they're about to die. Yumiella isn't beating those "Demon Lord" accusations this episode .

Oh hey, Eleonora! We haven't seen you since episode 3! And while she's probably responsible for that one girl trying to mess with Alicia, Yumiella knows the simplest way to take care of this...flatter Eleonora and make her think she has a chance with Edwin, even if you know from the game that she doesn't have a chance. I mean, Eleonora's happy, the girl avoids getting punished, and the bullying will stop. I'm sure there won't be any unforseen consequences of Yumiella supporting Eleonora .

Why did Yumiella try to help out that girl instead of just turning her in? Because in that girl Yumiella saw herself, or her original game self, and couldn't help but empathize with her situation because that very well was her in the original game...trying so hard to fit in for her family's expectations, getting caught and tossed aside, having no one to rely on...and turning that into a desire to become stronger to revenge, even if ultimately you never had any chance of winning. The only difference between the two Yumiella's is one leveled up from childhood, but Patrick doesn't see a difference. They're both Yumiella's and they both deserved to have someone in their corner, and that person right now is Patrick. Even if Yumiella can't admit to herself the possibility of them being something more than just acquaintances .

Oh, and now Eleonora won't leave her alone and is convinced they're now besties, and Yumiella is the only girl who will be honest with her and tell her things straight. So all of Yumiella's attempts to criticize and make Eleonora hate her just makes Eleonora more convinced she needs Yumiella and her blunt honesty in her life, and that Yumiella is her wingwoman for her relationship with Edwin. And Yumiella can't do anything about it .

It's kind of surreal to see Patrick telling Yumiella to give Eleonora a chance and Eleonora seeing the obvious YumiellaxPatrick ship (and slipping out to give them some alone time) knowing that Patrick and Eleonora's VA's are actually married in real life .

Rita just admitting she's been serving cheap tea to Yumiella this whole time. Though when it comes to the possibility of her mistress attending a proper dance party, she's more than ready to style her up .

Look at Patrick trying to ask Yumiella out to the year-end dance! And Eleonora wants to take her new bestie with her as well! And thankfully the queen once again delivers Yumiella exactly what she needs in a dress for the dance. Everything is all prepped .

Alicia looks very cute in her dress but Yumiella looks absolutely stunning in that red dress. It's a critical hit against Patrick !

So it looks like Alicia is for sure on the Edwin route since she took him so they could stargaze, just the two of them. Though it's kind of funny how William and Oswald were scrambling to try to find them and not let Edwin have the advantage .

3 Villainess shows this season, 3 ballroom dancing scenes! And Yumiella and Patrick are very cute together, even if Yumiella feels very awkward and nervous dancing with Patrick, but she can't help but enjoy herself. And Patrick called her beautiful! They make such a handsome couple !

The way Yumiella just shoved away from Patrick to rub her sweaty hands and act all casual...girls' got it bad .

Patrick's realized his feelings! He was seconds away from confessing before another guy asked for a dance from Yumiella...but she only wants to dance with Patrick! It's just too bad that her attempt to dissuage him with how she's only interested in men who are stronger than her makes Patrick feel like his own chances are hopeless. Ganbare, Patrick !

Last edited by Frontier; 2024-02-20 at 12:28.
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-20, 19:01   Link #88
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was a fun episode. All of Yumiella's attempts to make Eleonora hate just ended up making like her more. Now she's pretty much stuck with her

It's said she labels Patrick as a mere acquaintance because of her low self-esteem. He's a friend at the very least, and it's obvious he'd like to be much more... too bad he now believes he needs to be stronger than her for her to reciprocate. Really shot herself in the foot, there.
Old 2024-02-21, 22:00   Link #89
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Not sure what was wrong with the dresses, other than being too colorful. In fact Alicia's dress looked worse.

That being said, they are apparently still the right size, so her mother should be aware of her age.

Edit: Also Yumiella suspected Alicia might be a reincarnator, but personally, I have two other subjects for that theory:

Patrick and the Prince.

Patrick apparently wasn't a character in the game, at least his existence has never been mentioned by Yumiella when talking about the game.

As for his highness...
I mean come on, the way the Prince is the only one still not accepting her in any form AND how he came up to her and randomly accused her is suspicious as hell.
Moreover, he also mentioned it being better to fess up to him than getting caught later, which is what happened in the game according to Yumiella.

In fact each time Yumiella would normally bully her according to Yumiella's memories, the prince steps in.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2024-02-22 at 00:22.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-22, 08:50   Link #90
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Not sure what was wrong with the dresses, other than being too colorful. In fact Alicia's dress looked worse.

That being said, they are apparently still the right size, so her mother should be aware of her age.
It's not clearly mentioned in the Anime, but apparent those Dresses prepared by her mother were old fashioned and also smaller in size as if it was for younger Yumiella (both Eleonora & Yumiella do comment on it).

As for Alicia, well she has a smaller physique, and is from the Commoner background.
We don't know from where she got her dress, but it's either low budget one or gifted by one of the capture targets so the dress might not match her.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-22, 10:51   Link #91
Frontier

I liked the dresses...
Old 2024-02-22, 14:45   Link #92
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
It's not clearly mentioned in the Anime, but apparent those Dresses prepared by her mother were old fashioned and also smaller in size as if it was for younger Yumiella (both Eleonora & Yumiella do comment on it).
I thought it was fairly apparent they were dresses for a child.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-23, 07:03   Link #93
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
Based on "AC-Phoenix" comment, it seems that it wasn't apparent enough for some.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-23, 10:26   Link #94
Frontier

I wonder if we are going to actually meet her parents the amount of times they get mentioned.
Old 2024-02-23, 13:27   Link #95
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Based on "AC-Phoenix" comment, it seems that it wasn't apparent enough for some.
They did in fact not say anything about size in the CR TL and instead commented on frills.
Edit: Ok, I just rewatched it and I must have missed Eleonora saying that they are children's dresses the first time around.

It doesn't help that you have almost the same designs in the background later either.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2024-02-23 at 13:41.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-27, 13:08   Link #96
Frontier

Look at Patrick trying to be so smooth asking Yumiella to come home with him over break! All the while training like crazy to reach her level! Though while his advances go over her head, nothing could prepare for Patrick for their reunion when school starts...where Yumiella now has a beautiful black egg. Because she's now a mom !

What's Alicia's best friend Jessica to do when Alicia isn't her best friend in this version of the game (I guess she's hanging out so much with the romance targets that she doesn't have time for her)? Why, rely on Yumiella of course! Which is the perfect excuse for Yumiella to partake in a dragon-slaying instead of Alicia .

Demon Lord...is powerful enough to defeat the demon lord...it all blends together. But all the men underestimating Yumiella certainly didn't expect to see her solo two dragons. She even got to use Black Hole to actually kill something !

Yumiella killed the parents, so now their egg is hers, and with that egg she can imbue it with her magic and turn it into a pet that she can use as a steed like Alicia did in the game...but really, she's fallen for her little baby dragon already! Where Alicia sees a demon and her demonic animal, Yumiella sees a bundle of joy she's ready to pamper and adore !

And Rita and Patrick get stuck having to witness it's birth as Yumiella crushes Patrick's arm and makes him cheer for the birth of Ryu! A dragon who is as cute as he is dangerous (which is a given for Yumiella's child)! And he's got dark flames and EYE-BEAMS which is just adorable! If only other people could just appreciate Ryu like she does, but not everyone is an animal person .

Aw, they grow up so fast! Like large enough to terrorize the student body and chomp down on Patrick and Edwin. But that's just how Ryu shows his affection. It's why Yumiella wants in on it !

You know Eleonora really is Yumiella's best friend when she sees a huge dragon and rolls with it and is the only one who actually takes to Ryu like Yumiella did. She even uses getting chomped on as evidence of how awesome she is to impress Edwin. Classic Eleonora

Poor Patrick. He really thought Yumiella was going to mutually confess with him, but she just wants to ride Ryu! Which, I mean, who wouldn't want to ride a giant CG dragon, but I feel bad for Patrick .

Yumiella and Ryu on a casual flyover of the kingdom, terrorizing the populace in the process! But she should've thought better than doing a loop-de-loop without anything tethering her to Ryu, but luckily she could blast herself away before she landed in the city. And having Patrick princess carry her and fret over was a nice bonus !
Old 2024-02-27, 15:35   Link #97
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Yumiella is now a pet mom... though Ryuu grew up into a Wii game boss past a point. At least the 3DCG scenes were short...
Old 2024-02-27, 18:57   Link #98
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Oh no... Yumiella's adorable baby turned into a CGI monster

A lot of hilarious moments in this episode. I love how Yumiella can be a completely oblivious dork and misunderstand everyone and yet have moments like the one where she questioned Patrick's sanity ("does he seriously think I can lay egg?".

Looks like Patrick is grinding hard to be worthy of his beloved. You can do it, pal.
Old 2024-02-28, 08:36   Link #99
nojay
Scanlator

The previous few episodes gave us some hope that Yumiella wasn't actually THAT disconnected from reality and then this episode dropped. Heh. Sorry, Patrick.
Old 2024-02-28, 16:16   Link #100
HandofFate

Yumiella might have been the most cute and girly this episode ever doting on her child the whole episode