AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-02-26, 17:22   Link #281
Akatsuki_King
Speaker for the Dead
*Artist

Location: somewhere in-between the damnation of hell and the celestial glory of heaven
Send a message via MSN to Akatsuki_King Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki_King
Akatsuki King here,

well its been a while since my last post so I thought I would grace you all with another one of my jutsus, lol.

HERE IT IS.... Ketsueki (literally Blood), allows the user to alter the warmth of their blood to keep their their body warm in extreme cold or cool it in extreme heat. Only need to preform the handseals once and then you can control it for life. If the chakra control isn't exact then you blood can boil or freeze, killing the user, which is why this an S-class jutsu.

That's all for now, bye.
Spoiler for Yokai Sharingan:

Last edited by Akatsuki_King; 2007-05-06 at 14:31. Reason: gramar
Akatsuki_King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 19:11   Link #282
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha

whats the point of that jutsu?
Kage_Spyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 19:42   Link #283
Akatsuki_King
Speaker for the Dead
*Artist

Location: somewhere in-between the damnation of hell and the celestial glory of heaven
Send a message via MSN to Akatsuki_King Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki_King
WEEEEEll, try thinking a bit. If you have to survive artic like tempertures to complete a mission then wouldn't you like to be warm, or would you rather freeze??? The jutsu basically allows you to stay at a bareable temperture while going through extreme cold or heat.

Last edited by Akatsuki_King; 2007-05-06 at 14:30.
Old 2007-02-26, 20:43   Link #284
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha

not really if your blood gets too warm or too cold you die, thats plain and simple if your blood temp goes too low you die of hypothermia and if its too high you die of a heat stroke. it just seems pointless to me, your choosing which way to die.

i have an idea for a jutsu

Name: Kurotsuki Ryu no Jutsu(Blackmoon Dragon)
Type kekkei genkai/dojutsu(blood limit trait/eye technique)
ABilities: the user can only use this jutsu when it is nighttime or very dark, the user gathers up his/her chakra and then the user can pick from 3 techniques to use.

1.Beniryu(blood dragon no jutsu)- a blood based techique that infects the opponent's bloodstream with a potent poison.(only works if they have an open wound(ninjutsu)

2.Kurotsuki.(black moon)-(genjutsu) your opponent is trapped in their own mind and surrounded by their worst fears and most painful memories and thoughts that make them want to kill themselves, driving them insane and causing them to either kill themselves or have a mental breakdown.

3. BLack Katana Dragon blast- Weapon ninjutsu- the user uses a long katana and fills it with their chakra and when their opponents chakra is drained completely.

like it?
Old 2007-02-26, 21:58   Link #285
Akatsuki_King
Speaker for the Dead
*Artist

Eh, here are a few new ones.

Nenshou Ryouiki (literally burning field), this jutsu allows the user to breathe out a cloud of incredibly hot ash that hangs in the air around the opponent. It will cause burns that will steadily worsen the longer a person is trapped in it. The size of the ash cloud depends on the amount of chakra used. B-rank.

Akogi (literally greed), allows the user to turn all eight of their chakra gates into chakra sucking black holes. They will pull all the chakra out of the surround people, plants, and animals in the area and locks it behind the user’s eight chakra gates. Without their chakra all the living things that were in the techniques radius die. The user himself/herself dies from their chakra coils rupturing, even if the jutsu itself fails. S-rank.

Oni Shikyo (literally demonic death), is a jutsu that kills both the user and the opponent by turning their body heat into a flame that burns them from the inside out. S-rank

Tsumetai Shikyo (literally cold/icy death), is a jutsu that kills both the user and the opponent by freezing their blood. S-rank.

Kuroarashi (literally black/dark storm), a genjutsu which cause the affected to be caught up in a barren world of a never-ending black storm. They are unable to see, and believe that they are freezing cold. A fear fills their minds, making them to afraid to even move, let alone attempt to escape the jutsu. B-rank.

Kasshoku Warishita no Jutsu (literally brown soup technique), causes the affected to have an extreme case of diarrhea. The smell of the disgusting brown mixture often makes the affected faint, or run away in embarrassment. S-rank.

LOL. What does everyone think? Personally, I think the last one was the most dangerous....

Kage Spyke, your jutsu, Kurotsuki, sounds to much like Itachi's Tsukuyomi to me, but your other jutsus are interesting.

Last edited by Akatsuki_King; 2007-05-06 at 14:29. Reason: grammar, tell me if you see any mistakes
Old 2007-02-28, 09:34   Link #286
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha

i thought about it sorta like that , i should changed it up a bit
Old 2007-02-28, 12:15   Link #287
naruto15

Send a message via AIM to naruto15 Send a message via MSN to naruto15
wazzzap

im new here and i got some own mde naruto charaters but i dont know how to show u
naruto15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 14:17   Link #288
Akatsuki_King
Speaker for the Dead
*Artist

All you got to do is write about em, you know, give a name, background, jutsus, ect, ect.

Last edited by Akatsuki_King; 2007-05-06 at 14:27.
Old 2007-02-28, 23:00   Link #289
sensaiderp
warrior of twilight

ok
name:kuro yama(literally dark mountain)
family:all (supposedly) dead
hair color blood red
eye color:left is green right is yellow
weapons large sword(looks like the breaver from fable the lost chapters) and a black katana with red runes across the blade
village(s)hidden waterfall village(in fanfic its destroyed) later forms village hidden in twilight
clothing: his old ANBU mask is cracked in half on the right is a black scar from the akatsuki leaders weapon he wears a black robe with the waterfall village symbol on the back
info
ANBU captain of the waterfall village before akakatsuki attack & destroy it thier reason: they believed that a tailed beast had fled there kuro yama fought but was forced to retreat he escaped and the few others who survived joined him to form the village hidden in twilight
personality: for the most part keeps to himself the only people who really know him are his teammates

his sig jutsus:type kekkai genkai : shadows of pain: this painful little jutsu first traps the victim in a black prisim where gravity is about 300 times that of normal gravity while slowly the prisim collapses on the unlucky bastard its usually used for interrogation but its also used for torture/execution
disadvantages: huge chakra consumption and it takes a while to charge said amount of chakra usually passes out afterwards

black blade of hatered type blood/weapon jutsu he infuses his blood with chakra he takes his black katana and cuts his arm he lets the blood cover the blade then he attacks the sword and himself move 100 times faster
disadvantages the friction of speed burns through cloth and skin only use in EXTREME circumstances(such as outnumbered 10000 to 1

and thats all I got

Last edited by sensaiderp; 2007-03-28 at 18:16. Reason: addition
sensaiderp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 07:31   Link #290
chutup

OK Here goes.

Name: Nara Taramaru
He is Shikamaru's second cousin twice removed or something. He is known as the 'common sense' ninja, because he is the only one who knows the shadow imitation jutsu and actually has the common sense to use it. His most common move is to trap a foe with shadow imitation jutsu, then he pulls out a stick from his kunai pouch which he put there earlier. Of course all the enemies trapped in his jutsu pull real kunai out of their pouch. Then he just pretends to cut his own throat with the stick, and they all cut their own throats for real. All the other ninjas in his clan are amazed by this. He has tried many times to teach them common sense like he has but they never get it.
chutup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 09:30   Link #291
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensaiderp View Post
ok
name:kuro yama(literally dark mountain)
hair color blood red
eye color:left is green right is yellow
weapons large sword(looks like the breaver from fable the lost chapters) and a black katana with red runes across the blade
village(s)hidden waterfall village(in fanfic its destroyed) later forms village hidden in shadows
clothing: his old ANBU mask is cracked in half on the right is a black scar from the akatsuki leaders weapon he wears a black robe with the waterfall village symbol on the back
info(WARNING THIER ARE SPOILERS IN HIS INFO) :[edit by Hunter : No there aren't ]
ANBU captain of the waterfall village before akakatsuki attack & destroy it thier reason: they knew that the 8 tailed wolf demon was there little did they know that the wolf possesed kuro yama he escaped and the few others who survived joined him to form the village hidden in shadows

his sig jutsus:type kekkai genkai : shadows of pain: this painful little jutsu first traps the victim in a black prisim where gravity is about 300 times that of normal gravity while slowly the prisim collapses on the unlucky bastard its usually used for interrogation but its also used for torture/execution
disadvantages: huge chakra consumption and it takes a while to charge said amount of chakra usually passes out afterwards

black blade of hatered type blood/weapon jutsu he infuses his blood with chakra he takes his black katana and cuts his arm he lets the blood cover the blade then he attacks the sword and himself move 100 times faster
disadvantages the friction of speed burns through cloth and skin only use in EXTREME circumstances(such as outnumbered 10000 to 1

and thats all I got
i like it but there is one problem

the 8 tailed demon is a snake, orochi no yamata
Old 2007-03-03, 18:38   Link #292
aykana-demongirl

Naruto creation caracters

if you created your own naruto character what would he/she be like

I created a girl named aykana and her and sasuke are in loveplus aykana's preg. by sasuke
aykana-demongirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 18:43   Link #293
ajay29

Quote:
Originally Posted by aykana-demongirl View Post

I created a girl named aykana and her and sasuke are in loveplus aykana's preg. by sasuke
...... right .............
ajay29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 17:36   Link #294
Akatsuki_King
Speaker for the Dead
*Artist

Quote:
right...that's really sumthin...lol. anyways you should probably add sum more detail or sumthing, ok??

oh and actually, the 8-tailed demon is only thought to be a snake, no one actually knows yet, because it hasn't been said in the manga yet.

Last edited by Akatsuki_King; 2007-07-06 at 19:05.
Old 2007-03-04, 19:13   Link #295
shikamari101

Unhappy his name is Shikato Nara

shikato nara is the son of shikamari, son of shikamaru and temari (making gaara his great uncle ). and the son of sanudae uchiha, daughter to sasuke and sakura.(i really should figure out how to make a family tree)

shikato uses shadow possesion and sharigan

he has mengekoy (or however you spell it) and advanced shadow technique
shikamari101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 01:05   Link #296
Q_Falconer
Storm Ninja

Name: Sano Kazuki [of the village hidden in the storm]
Technique: Eye of the Storm
----------Type: Kekkai Genkai
----------Appearance: One eye/ a five-pointed pinwheel, one point for each of the five elements- Earth, Water, Wind, Fire, and Lightning. When in use, the pinwheel slowly rotates while each element plays over the surface at random intervals.
----------Function: Enables Sano to see the flow of elemental energy, and how it interacts with surrounding nature and people, and also enables him to tap into that flow of energy, harness it, for high level elemental jutsus in rapid succession, as well as combining those jutsus into unbelievably powerful ultimate techniques. It also just looks cool XP
----------Disadvantages: After use, it leaves Sano completely exhausted, and, if used too often, can not only debilitate the body but deteriorate his eyesight as well.

NOTE: This is still a work in progress. I'm still working/expanding on this bloodline trait, and will edit this post as it comes along.

Last edited by Q_Falconer; 2007-03-05 at 10:03.
Q_Falconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 03:27   Link #297
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamari101 View Post
shikato nara is the son of shikamari, son of shikamaru and temari (making gaara his great uncle ). and the son of sanudae uchiha, daughter to sasuke and sakura.(i really should figure out how to make a family tree)

shikato uses shadow possesion and sharigan

he has mengekoy (or however you spell it) and advanced shadow technique
Wait...that would be a really weird family reunion...you'd have crotchety ol' man Gaara getting drunk and telling stories about how he totally owned Sasuke back in the day. Sasuke would, of course, be brooding about stuff...like that fact that he's 41 and still hasn't killed Itachi. Shikamaru would be trying to leave (as I'm sure the situation would be far too troublesome for him) but to no avail as I'm sure Temari would be keeping him on a tight leash. Also, Kankuro would be doing some puppet stuff...and nobody would care.
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 14:24   Link #298
Akatsuki_King
Speaker for the Dead
*Artist

Jeeesh, my comp is laggin today. Anyways, here is some stuff.

Cow no Jutsu!!!! It summons your opponets inner cow and makes them fat and lazy..... It was discovered by some guy who was trying to bring out his students inner powers and failed misserably. S-rank because of the permenant damage...lol.

Last edited by Akatsuki_King; 2007-05-06 at 14:26.
Old 2007-03-05, 15:34   Link #299
akamiba

jutsu:hyurion no jutsu(ice dragon twister)

recomindations:your blood,complete chakra control

hand seals:tiger,bird,ox,monkey,dragon,pig,dog

effects:a gigantic dragon made of ice appears and spins around apponent causing them to freeze and be cut to death.note(if not carfull it could completly drain your
chakra)or the worst case scenario,the dragon might turn and attack you.

users:kakashi,sasuke,naruto,and jiirya

akamiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 15:45   Link #300
akamiba

jutsu:bushin ryu no fushigi(great emerald dragon)

requirements:blood,one sacrifice

effects:a dragon made of emeralds desends from the sky completly infusing with your physical body.automaticly grants the ability of the ultimate chakra.using this jutsu automaticly drains your chakra down to one percent.

users.all how is worthy of the hokage title.

element:thunder,wind,ice

akamiba is offline   Reply With Quote