AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-03-11, 10:33   Link #141
justavisitor

I prefer Nu over hi-nu also...

By the way, anyone knows where Nu and Sazabi dock their rifle when the rifle is not in use?? I checked the movie, they only hold it in their hands....I would like to know if Nu and Sazabi have a place to dock their rifle when not in use....
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-11, 10:46   Link #142
JayCee
Enigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
I prefer Nu over hi-nu also...

By the way, anyone knows where Nu and Sazabi dock their rifle when the rifle is not in use?? I checked the movie, they only hold it in their hands....I would like to know if Nu and Sazabi have a place to dock their rifle when not in use....
As far as I'm aware they don't I know the Nu gundam has a docking place for it's bazooka on the backpack. But the rifle itself doesn't have a latch in the kit so doesn't seem like it. But feel free to correct me if I'm wrong
JayCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-11, 10:50   Link #143
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCee View Post
As far as I'm aware they don't I know the Nu gundam has a docking place for it's bazooka on the backpack. But the rifle itself doesn't have a latch in the kit so doesn't seem like it. But feel free to correct me if I'm wrong
I think you are right lol, I check all sorts of model pic and they don't show it (I don't have the model)...I want it to be like mark II, bazooka in the back, and rifle in the right hip

Had Nu had a place for storing its rifle, it will instantly become my favorite gundam..but no...I can only blame this on bandai

Thanks for the help btw
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-11, 11:21   Link #144
JayCee
Enigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
I think you are right lol, I check all sorts of model pic and they don't show it (I don't have the model)...I want it to be like mark II, bazooka in the back, and rifle in the right hip

Had Nu had a place for storing its rifle, it will instantly become my favorite gundam..but no...I can only blame this on bandai

Thanks for the help btw
Np. However you can always scratch build a hip latch or wherever you wish to put it. A small lil mod you can do on a MG Nu to make it with ur own personal touch
JayCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-14, 11:54   Link #145
Kenshin3
Gundam Wing Zero

Best gundams

Wing Zero - Amazing look, different from all the other previous suits.
Heavy Arms - Great gundam also, love the look + concept (the one in gundam X SUCKED)
Exia - Gundam of 7 swords great concept

Other suits:
Leo - Looks like a real mobile suit if one were to be made. Unlike the thingy..zaku with 1 eye that moves around n crap..leo has radar there..not a eye moving side to side quickly like on crack
Flag - Great concept design and look

Actually RX is a good one too..well, freedom too can't hate..
Kenshin3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-14, 13:58   Link #146
Hamachi

RX F91 Kai

No flashy gimmicks, just total badass.
Hamachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-14, 14:59   Link #147
tetsuo69

1.Freedom
2.Wing Zero endless waltz
3.justice
4.Wing Gundam
5.aegis gundam
6.Strike Freedom
7.Star gazer
8.Destiny
9.Nu Gundam
10. the original gundam ^^
11.gundam shining
12. Gundam X
13. gundam double x
14. sazabi
15.Exia
16. turn A
Old 2009-03-14, 16:09   Link #148
kakakka

List re-made

1) Wing Gundam Zero Custom
- Old time favourite. Wings caught my attention, and never ceased to amazed me since then. The rifles are also win for me back then.

2) Deathscythe Gundam Hell
- Old favourite. The first gundam that I really like to get a model of. Until this day, I haven't got any

3) "Nataku" Gundam Custom
- Dragon Heads are the best. It can be shields, claws, flamethrower(was it?), smasher, etc. All-purpose

4) Destiny Gundam
- Recent favourite. I'm not that happy about the long gun at its back, but overall I liked it. The wings of light, the big sword, the head, the collar, etc. lol

5) 00 Gundam
- The 1/144 looks sexy. Its arms and legs looks like muscular. The shoulders are wide, but looks fine.
Reminds me of the players in Eyeshield 21.

6) Arios Gundam
- I dunno, looks awesome. I like the color and the head.. Its also transformable.

7) Strike Freedom Gundam
- Eye catchy in the anime. Waist guns, Dragoons, wings, who wouldn't look at it? Though the gold joints are kind of throw off.

8) Gundam F91
- I like the face mask. Also the thought of after image and its guns are also appealing.

9) Victory Gundam
- It's small, but it can do incredible things. I also like its wings of light.

10) Turn A Gundam
- It looks like it can do any movement with ease. I also like the Moonlight Butterfly concept. I also like its smooth design.

Last edited by kakakka; 2009-03-14 at 16:45.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-15, 01:22   Link #149
Kirouni

In Alternate Universes:

Blitz Gundam
Gold Frame Amatu Mina
Saviour
Kyrios

UC:

Kampfer
Gerbera Tetra A1
Full Armor Hyaku Shiki Kai
Hyaku Shiki
Delta Plus
Palace Athene
Bawoo

All I can think of at the moment -_-
Kirouni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-15, 06:56   Link #150
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin3 View Post
Leo - Looks like a real mobile suit if one were to be made. Unlike the thingy..zaku with 1 eye that moves around n crap..leo has radar there..not a eye moving side to side quickly like on crack
Though I'm not totally Zeon and Zakus but the wway you compared a Leo to a Zaku is pretty weak.

Radar? lol it would have worked if Leo actually had a use for the radar. If they can actually detect something in the first place and survive a single bullet after that.

Zakus also had radar, all MS have it. But Zakus have much greater optical view for the pilot than a Leo ever had. The Zaku had a paranomic monitor, while the Leo had just a tiny window of vision in front.

Plus the Leo can't turn its head, it has to face the direction it needs to see. The 'eye on crack' of a Zaku not only provide greater scanning capability, it can also turn its head to scan more.

The Leo is probably the weakest of all mass produced MS in a military organisation of any Gundam series, all aspects of it, vision and radar included.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 07:06   Link #151
Redlar

Guntank: There's just something about it that touches my soul. Maybe those massive cannons on it's shoulders.

Guncannon: It can use the same equipment as the RX-79, and has mounts for cannons/missile launchers on it's shoulders. That's a lotta firepower.

Heavyarms: You can never have too much dakka.

Sandrock: Because I like the pilot. Plus, you've gotta be a real bad ass to fight without beam weapons or even ranged weapons. Or the victim of bad design, but whatever. It still looks cool.

Altron/Shenlong: The arms...the arms...Though I liked the main weapon too.

Tieren: It looks like something that could be built within the next few decades. It's got a design that I love. It's Chinese. What's not to like? Plus, it was the most successful suit in the first season.

DiNN: It looks cool, like an armored angel or valkyrie.

Mobius Zero: Yeah, it's a mobile armor, but it was a cool mobile armor that was good at taking down mobile suits.

Rising Gundam: From G Gundam, a pretty interesting design for a suit.

Tequila Gundam: Sure, it was destroyed in five seconds, but it looked great.

NOT THE GAGA. NEVER.
Redlar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 21:48   Link #152
polar720

All of the Flag designs, Hyaku Shiki, Turn-X, Gundam Unicorn, Sazabi, Zaku-II custom.
polar720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 16:25   Link #153
XP0082

Does anyone KNow what Gundam my Avitar is it is also in my pic profile.. this would help me out alot..I am looking for more pics and a name of the gundam and series thank you
XP0082 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 17:21   Link #154
LoneWolfFenrir

Quote:
Originally Posted by XP0082 View Post
Does anyone KNow what Gundam my Avitar is it is also in my pic profile.. this would help me out alot..I am looking for more pics and a name of the gundam and series thank you
Eh....That's not Gundam...I don't know if you're trolling but that's Tekkaman Blade from...Tekkaman Blade.
LoneWolfFenrir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 10:03   Link #155
Se7en Sabers

Sorry to dig up this old thread but here is my favorite :

- Gundam AGE-FX

Despite AGE being average

Spoiler for Gundam AGE-FX:
Se7en Sabers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 08:36   Link #156
nismovtc

1-Sinanju =unicorn banshee (tie )
2-sazabi
3-hi nu
4-amx-014 doven wolf love its design
5-double x
6- Gundam legilis (I wish it was in black)
7-psyco gundam
8-ghirarga
9-zaku II
10-jesta
nismovtc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 09:09   Link #157
Urei
Star Designer
*Graphic Designer

1) 00 Quan[T]
2) 00R
3) Zeta
4) Exia
5) GP03S
6) V2AB
7) Harute
8) F91
9) Verde Buster
10) Stargazer

AD 2314 Mobile Suit Gundam 00
~A wakening of the Trailblazer~

Urei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 12:20   Link #158
Azrulnin
Cyberspace Traveller

(1) Wing Zero
(2) Epyon
(3) 00 Quan[T]
(4) Heavyarms (all version)
(5) Perfect Strike/Strike I.W.S.P (wish they install nuclear fission reactor)
(6) Crossbone Gundam X3
(7) Tallgeese 3
(8) MMS-01 (OZ-17MS) Serpent
(9) Devil Gundam (Don't mess with this one)
(10) OZ-15AGX Hydra Gundam
Old 2012-10-08, 13:33   Link #159
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

I really loved the designs to all of Allelujah's Gundams

I also liked Graham's Masurao

and AGE-2 Dark Hound

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 13:46   Link #160
monster

Hmm, I never posted in this thread.

Anyway, there are many mobile suits that I like. But one mobile suit that I particularly like from UC is this GUY:

As far as I'm concerned, no mobile weapon (Gundam or otherwise) that I have ever seen come out of UC (I haven't seen Unicorn past the first episode) has looked more aesthetically pleasing than the MSM-04 Acguy.

monster is offline   Reply With Quote