AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Monogatari Series

Notices

Old 2009-08-12, 08:01   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Bakemonogatari FanFiction Discussion

Welcome to the Bakemonogatari FanFiction Discussion thread.

This thread is meant for Bakemonogatari fanfiction and its discussion. Fanfiction works can be either posted in this thread or in the Fan Creations Forum and linked to in this thread. You may also link to Fanfiction works posted on other sites and discuss it here.

General rules of our forum still apply:
  • No sexually explicit material. Yes, this goes for text format as well.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members
  • Have fun, but post intelligently

Please respect the authors, fanfictions are written in their free time, they have have no gain and owe you nothing; if they like a particular character and/or a particular pattern for their story, it's a personal choice and can't be blamed. In general, you are free to post constructive criticisms but not insults which (as in any other part of the forums) won't be tolerated. Remember that writers post here to get help and not to get troubles.

Thanks and have fun
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 12:54   Link #2
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Spoiler for Tsukihi Candle:

This is my first fan-fiction so please take it easy on me. This story takes place around a year before Bake when Tsukihi is still in first year of middle school.

Last edited by omimon; 2012-03-25 at 13:46.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 13:26   Link #3
BLAM
Loner

That's not bad haha, may I ask if why you chose to format it in such a way though? It was slightly strange to read. But I guess that's because I'm not particularly a fan of fanfictions.
BLAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 13:42   Link #4
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAM View Post
That's not bad haha, may I ask if why you chose to format it in such a way though? It was slightly strange to read. But I guess that's because I'm not particularly a fan of fanfictions.
It's because that's the style Nisio writes in when doing this series.
Old 2012-03-25, 13:43   Link #5
BLAM
Loner

I figured as much, still I might give it a shot though I'm really not fond of such formatting.
BLAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 22:32   Link #6
HasuMasu
*Artist

It's difficult to write fanfiction for this series, hence the lack of them on FF.net.
Old 2012-03-25, 23:03   Link #7
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
It's difficult to write fanfiction for this series, hence the lack of them on FF.net.
Stories in this series need to make references of each other. If not, then it'll feel very unnatural. The problem is the fact that the light novels aren't accessible to western fans yet so they don't know if some of the stuff they write will contradict the actual story.

With that in mind if you have read all of the current books then you'll see that I referenced a bit of stuff from the series. Try your best to find them, even anime-watchers can join in since a couple of stuff is from Bake and Nise.
Old 2012-03-27, 16:24   Link #8
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Spoiler for Tsukihi Candle:

This is my first fan-fiction so please take it easy on me. This story takes place around a year before Bake when Tsukihi is still in first year of middle school.
Whoa. I love that ending. That's so something Tsukihi would say. Rofl.

edit:GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I am so pissed. Whenever I make a long post or edit, it takes multiple tries until it actually gets posted. The forums just fail on me for some reason. I have lost hours due to this. FUU

Spoiler for anyway, I am gonna try to reconstruct what I had tried to edit in earlier as much as I can from memory:

I have noticed from your works (this and others) that you make some rather amusing usage errors. I am not even sure if proper English would make the stuff any better, if not worse, and given that I am all too prone to making glaring usage errors myself, I don't even want to point that out. But oh well.

HERE'S TO HOPING IT ACTUALLY GETS POSTED THIS TIME. GRRR.

Last edited by Forsaken_Infinity; 2012-03-27 at 16:40.
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 22:46   Link #9
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Well I did it this way because in the series Tsukihi to a certain degree is shown to like her boyfriend at least a little bit. You have to realize that kids of the Araragi family likes to be in love with multiple people at the same time.

I try to follow the actual storyline as much as possible so that the story might actually happen in the actual series.
Old 2012-03-28, 17:34   Link #10
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Well I did it this way because in the series Tsukihi to a certain degree is shown to like her boyfriend at least a little bit. You have to realize that kids of the Araragi family likes to be in love with multiple people at the same time.

I try to follow the actual storyline as much as possible so that the story might actually happen in the actual series.
eh I never said she wouldn't like him a little bit (or more than that even). She wouldn't even go out with him otherwise
Old 2013-09-28, 14:33   Link #11
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

After a whole year I decided to write something again. This time a bit longer.

Spoiler:

This is only a part of a longer story.

A bit of context, this story assumes that Koi doesn't happen meaning any information given during Koi and after doesn't count.

Seeing as this story talks about Nadeko and her life as a god it will contain spoilers for the current anime arc. If you don't want to be spoiled then avoid like the plague.

Anyways enjoy and please go easy on me.