AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-08, 17:23   Link #9001
Vito
Asshole.

I'd say almost no one belives it, people just fear it, especially since some people didn't like the latest plot twists and think the plot is going to hell, hence the doom and gloom opinions.
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 17:29   Link #9002
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
We do of course, but it's worth pointing out that it would be wrong anyway.

At the very least, Gino and Kallen should convince each other to get on the right path, the one stopping those they care about from demonizing themselves any more than they already have.
Problem with that idea is that the both of them would have to figure out what Lelouch and Suzaku are out to do. How are they going to manage that feet unless someone tells them? They certainly aren't going to say. I doubt C.C. will say anything either. She's in on it.

It seems possible, but it also seems impossible that their plan is to vilify themselves to get themselves killed. It would explain why Lelouch talks about the need to spill more blood. Though, if he gets himself killed how could to grant C.C.'s wish. I seriously doubt she wants to keep living forever.
I also don't see how getting themselves killed will take out Schneizel's plan.

I also don't see why Cecil would be in on a plan to help Suzaku get himself killed. Not to mention Jeremiah. I even wonder if Jeremiah has been told about the incident with Marianna. How he wasn't at fault at all, but set up.
Old 2008-09-08, 17:31   Link #9003
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Problem with that idea is that the both of them would have to figure out what Lelouch and Suzaku are out to do. How are they going to manage that feet unless someone tells them.
Anya maybe? Perhaps thats why she's looking through her diary, reminding Gino and Kallen about the real people behind the masks.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 17:35   Link #9004
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Problem with that idea is that the both of them would have to figure out what Lelouch and Suzaku are out to do. How are they going to manage that feet unless someone tells them.
Kallen knows enough about Lelouch to get that he's taking the blame as he usually does, and Gino must at least realize something about Suzaku. Those two talking might at least give them an idea, or at the very least the motivation to stop whatever those two are doing. Anya might help, too, as Var suggests. Given the spoilers, however, it doesn't seem like Gino won't get through if Kallen has to fight Suzaku.

Quote:
It seems possible, but it also seems impossible that their plan is to vilify themselves to get themselves killed. It would explain why Lelouch talks about the need to spill more blood. Though, if he gets himself killed how could to grant C.C.'s wish. I seriously doubt she wants to keep living forever.
I also don't see how getting themselves killed will take out Schneizel's plan.
It's more that they want the world aligned against them, creating peace through conflict. What happens after that is the question.

Quote:
I also don't see why Cecil would be in on a plan to help Suzaku get himself killed. Not to mention Jeremiah. I even wonder if Jeremiah has been told about the incident with Marianna. How he wasn't at fault at all, but set up.
Cecile knows more than we do about it, probably, and Jeremiah probably doesn't know anything about Marianne.
Old 2008-09-08, 17:40   Link #9005
lovecakecookies

Man, I wonder what is going to happen during the fight of Kallen Vs. Suzaku!!! I am very excited.. but if Kallen loses, I doubt Suzaku would kill her, he wouldn't do that...I doubt Kallen will die at the end, I just don't see it happening... I think their fight will be interrupted, or a similar situation to episode 6 will occur.
Old 2008-09-08, 17:48   Link #9006
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
Man, I wonder what is going to happen during the fight of Kallen Vs. Suzaku!!! I am very excited.. but if Kallen loses, I doubt Suzaku would kill her, he wouldn't do that...I doubt Kallen will die at the end, I just don't see it happening... I think their fight will be interrupted, or a similar situation to episode 6 will occur.
I don't see either dying, but if someone is to lose, I hope it's Suzaku. He got her last season, so turnabout's fair-play, and since they're even fighting in the first place, I suspect he's going to be standing in the way of anyone trying to reach Lelouch, so he'll need to go down.
Old 2008-09-08, 17:51   Link #9007
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Ryu-kun
Any new spoilers or anything related of how 23 is heading for Kallen and is the extended preview subs out yet?

Click siggy to join Toradora club~
Ryu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 17:53   Link #9008
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Horrible translation. It's like this:

"Nunnally, on that day 8 years ago when we were thrown away, I needed a reason for me to live. Without knowing it, it became my guidepost, perhaps even becoming the foundation of my existence. And perhaps what Suzaku, Kallen and the others are working for are connected to it. Now, am I going to lose that base for my existence that I stood for yet again? Or will I..."
Here you go.
Old 2008-09-08, 17:57   Link #9009
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
Quote:
I don't see either dying, but if someone is to lose, I hope it's Suzaku. He got her last season, so turnabout's fair-play, and since they're even fighting in the first place, I suspect he's going to be standing in the way of anyone trying to reach Lelouch, so he'll need to go down.
I posted this awhile ago, but I think it's interesting that apparently Suzaku can to some level 'control' his Geass (even Lelouch makes a comment to that effect). When fighting Bismark, even when his Geass activates, he seems to be in control, not simply reacting like he always has before. So I think that if he and Kallen fight and his Geass activates, he'll be able to prevent himself from killing her (and maybe explain the situation).

Just a thought.

youngde, signing off.
youngde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 17:58   Link #9010
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Ryu-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
Here you go.
Thank you very much

Click siggy to join Toradora club~
Ryu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 17:59   Link #9011
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
I posted this awhile ago, but I think it's interesting that apparently Suzaku can to some level 'control' his Geass (even Lelouch makes a comment to that effect). When fighting Bismark, even when his Geass activates, he seems to be in control, not simply reacting like he always has before. So I think that if he and Kallen fight and his Geass activates, he'll be able to prevent himself from killing her (and maybe explain the situation).
That scene was weird, but it was still triggered by Lelouch. I don't think Lelouch would give Suzaku a leg-up on Kallen like that.
Old 2008-09-08, 18:07   Link #9012
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Can somebody tell me, given the recent mag spreads... Is the shipping war over?? or they let things to speculate??
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 18:09   Link #9013
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
Can somebody tell me, given the recent mag spreads... Is the shipping war over?? or they let things to speculate??
Hahaha.... It's not over. The shipping war continues. I'd say all we got was what, some possible deathflags?
Old 2008-09-08, 18:10   Link #9014
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Anya maybe? Perhaps thats why she's looking through her diary, reminding Gino and Kallen about the real people behind the masks.
Dude... I hope this happens and you are right..
Old 2008-09-08, 18:12   Link #9015
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
That scene was weird, but it was still triggered by Lelouch. I don't think Lelouch would give Suzaku a leg-up on Kallen like that.
I'm just saying that Suzaku seems to be able to stay in control when he uses his live Geass, so however it activated, he probably wouldn't kill Kallen. He made it clear that he feels sorry for what he's done to her and he probably knows that Lelouch pushed her away to protect her.
youngde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 18:13   Link #9016
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

I'm writing a piece on why Lelouch acted the way he did in Episode 22. Although the average person may think he is just being evil, Lelouch is taking the path of the demon to accomplish his goal.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 18:13   Link #9017
lousylaus

Quote:
So you think Lelouch rather have Suzaku die than Kallen? I don't believe that. If Suzaku somehow is in trouble, he'll side with him and not her. Beside, I'm starting to think Suzaku can activate the geass on his own. Lelouch didn't had his on when it activated. Can he switch it on just by talking? If not, Suzaku definitly started it on his own.
lousylaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 18:15   Link #9018
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
The war is never over.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 18:15   Link #9019
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
I'm writing a piece on why Lelouch acted the way he did in Episode 22. Although the average person may think he is just being evil, Lelouch is taking the path of the demon to accomplish his goal.
I thought it was obvious enough as to why Lelouch was acting the way he was during that scene.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 18:17   Link #9020
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
I'm just saying that Suzaku seems to be able to stay in control when he uses his live Geass, so however it activated, he probably wouldn't kill Kallen. He made it clear that he feels sorry for what he's done to her and he probably knows that Lelouch pushed her away to protect her.
Maybe. I think the involuntary activations are much more primal than this instance. He got the Geass to work for him, and he seemed to know what Lelouch had planned. he's much more focused when it takes him over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
So you think Lelouch rather have Suzaku die than Kallen? I don't believe that. If Suzaku somehow is in trouble, he'll side with him and not her. Beside, I'm starting to think Suzaku can activate the geass on his own. Lelouch didn't had his on when it activated. Can he switch it on just by talking? If not, Suzaku definitly started it on his own.
I think he would not help Suzaku kill her, because he's gone out of his way to keep her safe. He'd either order Suzaku to leave her be or try to convince Kallen to stop, if he even knows about them fighting. If Suzaku absolutely wouldn't listen and she was persistent, then he'd leave them be.