AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-04-10, 08:21   Link #21
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Kishimoto's treatment of females in this manga is getting worse every day. So it doesn't matter Sasuke tried to kill you in coldblood, you forgive him because he is cool. That's just bullshit in it's purest form.

Btv I guess Naruto doesn't need to try to bring Sasuke back, he already changed. Tho I fear what bullshit Kishi will write to have Sasuke all emo/crazy again just so Naruto will be the one to save him.

Interesting fact Minato doesn't remember his time in Naruto while stopping Kurama.

So I guess Minato saying 'I'll bring a big present to you'' means he''ll give Naruto the second part of Kurama's chakra.
Old 2013-04-10, 08:23   Link #22
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
wonder what oro got planned though, I find it hard to believe in him

as for naruto x sasuske, just cause sasuske is fighting madara too don't mean much with regard to that ...
Ofcourse that means a lot. Sasuke wants to save the village, so does Naruto. They have the exact same interests. What reason do they have to fight anymore?

It's bullshit. Naruto was supposed to be the one to save Sasuke, now the Hokages have stolen that job out from under him.

What's next? Will Sasuke's Susano'o now have the colors of the rainbow?
Old 2013-04-10, 08:26   Link #23
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

And how in the hell is Naruto ever supposed to surpass all of the kages. Because imo opinion using Kurama's chakra doesn't count. Basically the only hokage Naruto will even have a shoot of defeating will be Sarutobi, and only by using sage mode.

And whats Naruto's purpose in this war now. The former kages will fight and save everyone. It doesn't make sense.

Sasuke is changing moods more then a pregnant women.
Old 2013-04-10, 08:27   Link #24
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Ofcourse that means a lot. Sasuke wants to save the village, so does Naruto. They have the exact same interests. What reason do they have to fight anymore?

It's bullshit. Naruto was supposed to be the one to save Sasuke, now the Hokages have stolen that job out from under him.

What's next? Will Sasuke's Susano'o now have the colors of the rainbow?
lol, someone need to fanart that, throw in a pony with the declaration, Friendship is power!.

I wonder what will Karin do in the fight though. Oro most definitely not be at the front line, since he is the one using Edo Tensei
Old 2013-04-10, 08:30   Link #25
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
lol, someone need to fanart that, throw in a pony with the declaration, Friendship is power!.

I wonder what will Karin do in the fight though. Oro most definitely not be at the front line, since he is the one using Edo Tensei
Karin will do what she's good at, twitching her legs while drooling over Sasuke and oh yeah tracking down some enemies. Oh and there will most definitely be another borderline hentai bite scene involving Sasuke and maybe Naruto.
Old 2013-04-10, 08:30   Link #26
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

I wonder, if Naruto give Orochimaru Kyuubi's chakra, won't that turn Orochimaru into a tree like it did with those Zetsu?
Old 2013-04-10, 08:33   Link #27
GDB

Quote:
What mental jail? What are you even talking about? The dude has been killed / sealed and resurrected so many times I honestly lost track of what he is right now. Last I checked he got his arms back from the Dead Demon Seal and is now able to use all of his techniques again.
You know, the whole Infinite Tsukuyomi thing? Where it traps those caught in it in a genjutsu for eternity? And it catches everyone? The entirety of Madara's plan that Sasuke just explained in this chapter?

His goal wasn't to get his arms back. That was just something he needed to do. His goal was to master all techniques, which is why he wanted the Sharingan.

Quote:
Uhm, how about exactly as he intended to before all this? By destroying the village? Madara used to be a means to an end for him.
Do you not actually read what happens? He's not out to destroy the village anymore, and even if he is, Madara's plan won't let him revive his clan. Thinking comprehension, please!

Quote:
With Sasuke wanting to save the village, and Naruto wanting to save the village, they really have no reason to quarrel anymore.

I would've liked a bit more of a build up. Sasuke and Naruto will probably never fight again, and their battle was pretty highly anticipated.
Just like how Vegeta and Goku never fought again after teaming up to beat Frieza, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0 kelvin View Post
Itachi sealed Orochimaru in the end of the Sasuke x Itachi battle. But when Sasuke ressurrects Orochimaru by "unsealing" him from Kabuto, we learn that Orochimaru had left multiple copies of his mind in everybody possessing the curse mark.
Which he needed a third party to release him from. In case you haven't noticed, everyone will be in the eternal mental jail. No one will be able to release anyone.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 08:33   Link #28
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
I wonder, if Naruto give Orochimaru Kyuubi's chakra, won't that turn Orochimaru into a tree like it did with those Zetsu?
Doubtful, it would probably make him even stronger.

Wonder what expression Obito will have when he sees Minato. Madara's to upon seeing Hashirama. Especially with him bragging about him being the only one able to stop him.
Old 2013-04-10, 08:33   Link #29
b1gdawg

Well there's gonna be a ton of gayness coming up in the next chapter with Naruto crying in joy that Sasuke is "good" again.
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 08:35   Link #30
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Wonders how Kishi will make Naruto still important after all of this.
Old 2013-04-10, 08:36   Link #31
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Wonders how Kishi will make Naruto still important after all of this.
He'll find a way. I'm sure it will involve the Kyuubi, possibly with the other half of it.
Old 2013-04-10, 08:36   Link #32
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:

Wonder what expression Obito will have when he sees Minato. Madara's to upon seeing Hashirama. Especially with him bragging about him being the only one able to stop him.
I know how Naruto and Kurama will react seeing Minato.... Beat him up, first Naruto, then he switches to Kurama.
Old 2013-04-10, 08:38   Link #33
kakakka

LOL at the First Hakage

First: "Let's go on top of our head monuments and take a good look at the village!"
Second: *Sigh*

The next we know, First is going to suggest Gattai with the hokages and control a giant tree megazord to fight Madara.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 08:46   Link #34
hai_san

Sasuke Naruto are then Black/White Ranger and then they will gattai to supermegazord!

btw with all characters resurected too bad Jiraiya isnt among them... perhaps Kishi will give him another grand entrance later whatever.. so we can have a whole merry party LOL
hai_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 08:48   Link #35
james0246

I can understand why Sasuke has changed his mind, but I am unsure why he had to talk to Hashirama in order to change his mind. Did the Hash man really give Sasuke any pertinent details that really made him believe in the village? Hashirama didn't exactly explain why the villages were so important, and as we've seen they're actually a hindrance to a longer lasting peace. So why did Hashirama's flashback help in Sasuke's decision? Simply because it proved Itachi was like Hashirama? Honestly, Tobirama's description of Kagami (?) and other relevant Uchiha loving the village was a better argument and discussion than anything said about Hashirama or Madara or the foundation of the village.

Wasn't Hashirama's flashback kind of a waste of time?

Whatever the case, the Hokages are going to war...whether I like it or not.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 08:50   Link #36
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
You know, the whole Infinite Tsukuyomi thing? Where it traps those caught in it in a genjutsu for eternity? And it catches everyone? The entirety of Madara's plan that Sasuke just explained in this chapter?
Oh, that. I thought you were talking about Itachi's Susano'o genjutsu-seal-plotdevice. Well, I guess you do have a point, he's not exactly above teaming up with enemies in order to get what he wants.

Quote:
His goal wasn't to get his arms back. That was just something he needed to do. His goal was to master all techniques, which is why he wanted the Sharingan.
That's right. Now why is he not doing that? Why not take Sasuke's body now before he gets even stronger? Oh yeah, Sasuke is too strong. Welp, there goes Orochimaru's life goal.

Quote:
Do you not actually read what happens? He's not out to destroy the village anymore, and even if he is, Madara's plan won't let him revive his clan. Thinking comprehension, please!
Yeah, he is now. That happened in one page. Which is why I say it's bullshit. Normally something like that would take time to build up, but Sasuke just up and changes his mind. Okay. And to be honest, Madara can do whatever the shit he wants in his Infinite Tsukuyomi. Obito said he'd make Naruto Hokage in it, I don't see why Madara couldn't give Sasuke his clan back.

Quote:
Just like how Vegeta and Goku never fought again after teaming up to beat Frieza, right?
Oh yeah, no, you're right. Which was... Once. And that happened because of an outside villain manipulating his mind and exploiting the evil left in him. Also when did they team up on Frieza? Vegeta was murdered before they ever got the chance to team up.

Quote:

Honestly I'm not expecting anything. Obito didn't give a flying shit when seeing Kakashi, his best friend. He won't give a shit about Minato either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I wonder where Karin suddenly did appear from. Wasn't she a prisoner before?
I think ages ago somewhere it was revealed she had something hidden in her glasses which she used to escape.
Old 2013-04-10, 08:55   Link #37
GDB

Quote:
That's right. Now why is he not doing that? Why not take Sasuke's body now before he gets even stronger? Oh yeah, Sasuke is too strong. Welp, there goes Orochimaru's life goal.
Guess he'll just have to make sure Sasuke survives, let Karin's plan succeed, and then steal away a little baby Uchiha.

Quote:
Yeah, he is now. That happened in one page. Which is why I say it's bullshit. Normally something like that would take time to build up, but Sasuke just up and changes his mind. Okay. And to be honest, Madara can do whatever the shit he wants in his Infinite Tsukuyomi. Obito said he'd make Naruto Hokage in it, I don't see why Madara couldn't give Sasuke his clan back.
It's been building up ever since he met up with Itachi against Kabuto. That's why he wanted to talk to the Hokages rather than just burninate the village. And actually reviving a clan isn't the same as dreaming it.

Quote:
Oh yeah, no, you're right. Which was... Once. And that happened because of an outside villain manipulating his mind and exploiting the evil left in him. Also when did they team up on Frieza? Vegeta was murdered before they ever got the chance to team up.
The point is there was still tension between them all the way to the end of the series. The only reason they didn't fight sooner is because there was always a bigger enemy. I don't see much beyond Madara getting between Naruto and Sasuke. And they still fought against Frieza, and teamed up against the Ginyu Force. Just because they weren't tag teaming him with linked hands doesn't mean they weren't teamed up.
Old 2013-04-10, 08:57   Link #38
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Quote:
Yeah, he is now. That happened in one page. Which is why I say it's bullshit. Normally something like that would take time to build up, but Sasuke just up and changes his mind
I agree. Kishi is famous for doing this nonsense. The same thing with Nagato as well. I think the problem is he simply doesn't want Sasuke "evil". What the kages said have no impact on changing Sasuke's mind; as a matter of fact it should reinforce Sasuke's current decisions as they said in simple terms that they have no problems doing whatever it takes to protect Konoha, which includes annihilating the Uchiha clan.

Personally, Sasuke should had never answered the question and simply said he will go and stop Madara as Madara winning would negatively impact Sasuke also. This also leaves Naruto to redeem Sasuke.

Quote:
Honestly I'm not expecting anything. Obito didn't give a flying shit when seeing Kakashi, his best friend. He won't give a shit about Minato either.
Not to mention Obito went out of his way to kill Minato (and his new born son) the last time they met.
Old 2013-04-10, 09:01   Link #39
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I wonder where Karin suddenly did appear from. Wasn't she a prisoner before?
If i recall, when last we saw her, she was removing some kind of tool that she hid inside of her glasses... presumably escape tools.

Ah Karin... she was doing so well; she was the first of Sasuke's fangirls to realize he was a complete unworthy bastard. Sure if took being stabbed and nearly killed by him, but hey, it's more progress than the others... But now she's gone running back to him.

Quote:
How is it bullshit? How is Sasuke supposed to avenge his brother or restore honor to his clan? Madara is clearly an enemy for them in regards to their goals, and an enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Frankly i would say the real bullshit is that Sasuke has come to the most OBVIOUS revelation that he SHOULD have came to hundreds of chapters ago. Honestly, what exactly did Sasuke learn from this entire flashback that changes anything about what he knew about kohona?... Kohona was built to unite the clans and end a lot of fighting; the uchiha tried to perform a coup that would have lead to great chaos and war; Itachi sacrificed his own well being and killed them to protect kohona... Trying to destroy kohona was ALWAYS an idiotic and senseless decision that would have meant sasuke spitting in the face of everything his brother suffered and died for. I'd say, the chapter kinda emphasizes how the past few hundred chapters of Sasuke's emo revenge BS has been nothing but a gigantic waste of time and melodrama.

Last edited by Slayerx; 2013-04-10 at 09:14.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 09:02   Link #40
JustRob

Quote:
The point is there was still tension between them all the way to the end of the series. The only reason they didn't fight sooner is because there was always a bigger enemy. I don't see much beyond Madara getting between Naruto and Sasuke. And they still fought against Frieza, and teamed up against the Ginyu Force. Just because they weren't tag teaming him with linked hands doesn't mean they weren't teamed up.
There really wasn't that much tension between them. There was a little bit of tension between them up until they defeated Cell. After that they became like friends.

And to be honestly the only reason they constantly want to fight each other is because fighting is what they love to do most. They're never really out to kill each other after the Frieza saga.

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion