AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2008-02-18, 02:49   Link #861
BrokenWingz

Kotoko - Love a Riddle.
BrokenWingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 02:48   Link #862
mrboldy

What is this midi call?

i recently started watching clannad and i somehow got addicted to one of the midi that they play when something sad is happening. I don't know the title of the midi so thats why i'm asking to see if anyone know wat its call. http://youtube.com/watch?v=83TkIKtNUaE this episode they played the music from 4:10 to 5:10

also i would like to know this one
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DrSxQOW0s_c the music starts from the beginning to 01:18

i would greatly appreciate it if anyone can help me identify the title of the midis. THANK A LOT!
mrboldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 13:56   Link #863
tenrai

Need help finding the title of a song

Hello people,

A few years ago I downloaded a piece of anime music that - I believe - had the title of Ayashi no Ceres - Blue Forest. I liked that song but since then I have lost it and I'm now unable to find it again since:
1. I have listened through the whole Ayashi no Ceres soundtrack and it's not there.
2. I have listened to a song named Blue Forest and that's not it.

So there I am now, and I'm hoping that you might be able to help me finding the song based on my description of it.

It begins with sort of a harp or guitar which alternates between A minor and E major chords. Then it starts playing a melody and after that female voices begin singing "laaa la la la la la laa la la laaaa laa la la laa laa" and so on (the number of A's correspond to the rhythm).
I know it's difficult to know the song based on this description, but I hope that someone will recognize it anyway. If this doesn't work I may have to compose a simplified MIDI version instead in order to demonstrate.

Thanks in advance

EDIT: I have now recorded the first part of the song (the chords and the melody) played on guitar, but I don't know how I can allow you to listen to it since I don't have a server to upload it on... Any ideas?

EDIT2: After looking through a number of hosting websites I have finally found one that works. Here it is: http://www.badongo.com/file/7935447

EDIT3: I made a midi version for a large part of the song! Enjoy! ^^ http://www.badongo.com/file/7988744

Last edited by tenrai; 2008-02-25 at 13:22. Reason: addition
tenrai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 01:04   Link #864
Kyomi
What do I know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenrai View Post
1. I have listened through the whole Ayashi no Ceres soundtrack and it's not there.
Just to make sure, are you aware there is more than one of them? (At least 3 that I know off, and yes, effectively that title you are looking for is not on any of those three)

A Search on both Ayashi no Ceres and Blue Forest turned negative, Perhaps either your song title or anime is wrong?
Old 2008-02-25, 01:45   Link #865
chyiochan

I know there may be a topic about this alerady but..

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Live action!
I just received all the songs I could think of, but I was looking for a song that plays when Sailor Venus Transforms. I don't understand, its one of the reasons I had gotten it
Anyone know what the song title for it is called? Please help a poor fan girl!

By the way, I still watch the live action all the time, my little sister even watched it with me. Greatest live action i've ever seen!
chyiochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 11:05   Link #866
tenrai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyomi View Post
Just to make sure, are you aware there is more than one of them? (At least 3 that I know off, and yes, effectively that title you are looking for is not on any of those three)

A Search on both Ayashi no Ceres and Blue Forest turned negative, Perhaps either your song title or anime is wrong?
Yes, I'm aware that there are three parts.
Either I'm remembering the title wrong, which is not impossible, or the song was erroneously named from the beginning for some reason. It has happened before.
Old 2008-02-25, 13:23   Link #867
tenrai

I added a midi version of the song, see my original post above.
Old 2008-02-25, 13:30   Link #868
Doughnuts

Badongo sucks, any chance of uploading elsewhere. Rapidshare/megaupload are fine.
Doughnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 19:23   Link #869
chyiochan

Heres the exact song that I was looking for. Skip ahead to venus's transformation. I need to know the name of that song so badly!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-ebQ5n7mzQ4&feature=related

Please help me. Thank you so much!
Old 2008-02-27, 15:29   Link #870
Moonbase

I might be missing something obvious but I can't find the English lyrics to Cloud Age Symphony, Last Exile's OP.
Moonbase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 01:11   Link #871
Shadow Miko
ASuki's #1 Virgillia fan~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha6c3uOUgl0

I know it is a remix of U.N Owen was Her (Right?) but can someone tell me who it is by? It's driving me crazy.

WAS Hanyuu's biggest fangirl, my heart belongs to Virgillia now. <3 Loli Salad - A blog of epic-proportions!
Shadow Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 01:51   Link #872
Dark Fantasy X

thank god for this thread, ummm... i got two songs... well they aren't songs they are just music, so if anybody knows what they are called please tell me

first one is from bleach episode 121, and starts playing at 14:07 minutes, it is then late played again in episode 141 at 18:30 minutes, if anybody knows the name, composer or anything about it please tell me... been wanting to get it for a while

second one is from gundam seed episode 29, and starts playing at around 11:20 minutes, so once again it is music without any lyrics, so if you know anything about it please tell me

thanks a bunch

Kamui
Dark Fantasy X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 05:15   Link #873
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonbase View Post
I might be missing something obvious but I can't find the English lyrics to Cloud Age Symphony, Last Exile's OP.
http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/las...gesymphony.htm

All it took was a google search with a search string of "Cloud Age Symphony" lyrics.

EDIT: I will be searching for chyiochan and Dark Fantasy X's Gundam SEED inquiries, hold tight.

UPDATE: chyiochan, your mystery track is called "Dark Kingdom no 4 joushi (BGM)" for some reason... I don't know why it wasn't called Venus Makeup. Anyway it's featured on the Original Album DJ Moon 2 Track 10

Dark Fantasy X, the track you are speaking of, I assume it's when Cagalli gets Kira to notice his parents as he is about to depart from ORB, is from Original Soundtrack III, Track 22. I have it labelled as "Untruthful Friendship" but just go by the track number.

Last edited by Timeless Enigma; 2008-03-02 at 06:05.
Timeless Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 13:33   Link #874
Kyomi
What do I know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Miko View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha6c3uOUgl0

I know it is a remix of U.N Owen was Her (Right?) but can someone tell me who it is by? It's driving me crazy.
1:42
Quote:
Music
Beta
As far as I can tell it's just some guy who made this for the purpose of that video.

[Random: God dang I caved in after everyone around me told me to start playing WoW again.]
Old 2008-03-02, 14:38   Link #875
chyiochan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Enigma View Post
chyiochan, your mystery track is called "Dark Kingdom no 4 joushi (BGM)" for some reason... I don't know why it wasn't called Venus Makeup. Anyway it's featured on the Original Album DJ Moon 2 Track 10
Thank you so much! You have no idea how much I needed it! Thank you thank you!
Old 2008-03-02, 16:08   Link #876
Dark Fantasy X

itsuwari no yuujou

thats the song in with its jap name, but i went with the soundtrack and number, so thanks alot Timeless Enigma, you don't know my inquiry about the bleach one would you?
Dark Fantasy X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 18:39   Link #877
EXEs
Hallelujah...

Can anyone identify the song name at this vid:http://youtube.com/watch?v=o8s-CqBUcUg&feature=related. The song part starts at 00:29, and it's the damn theme music I always hear in the movies, but I can never find the name of it. Thank you and cookie to kind anon who'll help a pitiful soul.
EXEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 18:57   Link #878
Moonbase

Quote:
http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/las...gesymphony.htm

All it took was a google search with a search string of "Cloud Age Symphony" lyrics.
Um. I thank you for your effort but I wanted English lyrics. I know I could put this through a translator but I was hoping for a more qualified translation.
Old 2008-03-02, 21:27   Link #879
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonbase View Post
Um. I thank you for your effort but I wanted English lyrics. I know I could put this through a translator but I was hoping for a more qualified translation.
That would explain it. I need to learn how to read, sorry about that.

Dark Fantasy X: I can't do your Bleach request because I no longer watch Bleach, I stopped at around episode 60, and I don't listen to its OSTs. The main reason I could do the Gundam SEED one was because I had that series on hand, as well as the music.
Old 2008-03-03, 01:19   Link #880
Moonbase

Quote:
That would explain it. I need to learn how to read, sorry about that.
That's ok, but do you have any idea where I can find it? It really strikes me as odd that the English translation isn't widely circulated even though the anime came out almost 4 years ago.

Tags
anime, j-pop, j-rock, japanese, music, ost, sings, song