AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-10-01, 17:52   Link #1
Suomi
Kaiba

Naruto Character Creation Contest-October 2010-Elemental Ninja

Welcome to the Naruto Character of the Month Contest!!!!!!

Today is October first and here we have the beginning of our NCC!

This month's theme is....wait for it...

~~~ELEMENTAL NINJA~~~
This does not mean simply a ninja who uses elemental jutsu...that's just unoriginal. I want y'all to create characters who actually personify their respective element. Not only can they 'manipulate' said element, but their personality should reflect their element. And feel free to go beyond the obvious "she's a fire ninja so she is hotheaded". Be original. Be as creative as you can.

The winner of this contest will decide the theme for next month's contest.

This thread is for submissions into the Character of the Month contest.

Contest Rules are as follows:
1. Every contest will have a theme. Each contestant must abide by the theme. Themes cannot be picked twice in a row.

2. Every Character Must be put in spoiler tags. This is to save space.

3. Contest submissions begin on the first day of each month. The entry period will last until two weeks from that date.

4. On the day after the submission date ends, a poll will open and it will last for one week. When the poll closes, the winner will be allowed to choose a theme for the next contest.

5. The next contest will not begin until the first of the month, when submissions are allowed once again.

6. Only one official submission per contestant. You may create as many character as you want, but you can only enter one official character. So please put “final or official entry in your post when you're ready to turn in your finished character.

7. You are allowed to wait until the final day to turn in your entry. If you wish to keep your entry private until the day the poll opens you can request it in the submission thread or by private message to the organizer (me, Sworn).

8. If you would like pictures included with your character please include links without image code tags so that it is easier for me to carry the pictures over to the voting thread.(You may still include pictures with code tags as long as you include plain links with them)

This month's entry period officially starts October 1, 2010 and lasts until Novermber 1, 2010. ( Look, I'm being nice and giving you the whole month!! Plus a day, cause no one wants to be working on Halloween...and this is also in hopes of getting more entries...yeah.)Entries will be gathered and put up for voting on November 2, 2010. Voting will end on the following Saturday.***

Entries can either be private messaged or posted in the submission thread. The submission thread can also be used to post works in progress to gather feedback from other posters. You do not have to post your entries in the thread if you don't wish to (for those who want to be private about what they are working on), until the last day of submissions. The whole idea is to promote quality entries but it's not required to submit early if you are confident in your entry but want to keep your submission secret until the due date. I will periodically update the thread to keep track of the names of all contestants and list those names here. Those who wish to keep entries private until the due date should still inform me they are entering so I can keep track of who is competing.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to post them here or private message me, I'll do my best to answer.

***A few notes about due dates and other "stuff"***
The due date ends at 11:59 (midnight basically) . The polling will be up the following day. I will try to be as lenient as I can with last minute submissions but only slightly.

It is up to you as a contestant to know what your time zone is in relation to UTC/GMT. I cannot do this for you. Here is a site that can help you figure that out: http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_UTC.aspx

* this format is the original work of Zaku Hyuga, who had originally borrowed it from Solace. I have merely edited it to fit this contest.

Spoiler for SAMPLE CHARACTER FORMAT:
Old 2010-10-16, 13:26   Link #2
Suomi
Kaiba

Hey! Just a reminder, I did give y'all till beginning of November...so...you should definitely enter
Old 2010-10-17, 04:13   Link #3
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Here is my try

Spoiler for Bodhi:

Last edited by milan kyuubi; 2010-11-04 at 00:38.
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-31, 21:11   Link #4
Suomi
Kaiba

Two more days...!!! Is MK gonna be the only one???
Old 2010-11-03, 01:40   Link #5
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

So... ummm... what happens now?
Old 2010-11-03, 18:46   Link #6
Suomi
Kaiba

uh...well shitapples.

Uh...
Uh...

as the only entrant MK wins by default...
Old 2010-11-03, 22:56   Link #7
Rhythm

Wow didn't even see this comp. I would've entered. :S

Lol Milan tell us the theme! :P
Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-04, 06:25   Link #8
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Well I would have liked if someone else has entered, instead of wining like this But never the less here is the theme for this month.

~Time Travel Ninja~

Some explanations and guidelines
  • You can't just say a ninja traveled to the past and ruled the world by knowing future or the same goes for going to the future.
  • Your character needs to have an personality based upon this. Meaning he/she needs to understand the consequences of time traveling.
  • Your character can't become godlike because of this, he needs to have an emotional side because of this, meaning it would be nice if you can describe the way your character feels because of this.
  • Also you are free to base their skills upon time traveling, meaning they can have skills/techniques to transport others maybe trough time, things like that.

So good luck And I hope everyone has fun

I'll have the thread up soon

Edit: Here is the thread!

Last edited by milan kyuubi; 2010-11-04 at 07:24.
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote