AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-07-04, 12:47   Link #41
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
There are no remnants of Orochimaru in Sasuke's mind. Itachi saw to that.

He's not technically dead either. He was sealed in some kind of genjutsu world by Itachi's Susanoo.

My guess is that Sasuke will use Susanoo to free Orochimaru or enter that world himself in order to communicate with him.

I don't think Orochimaru is "The One Who Knows Everything."

Rather Orochimaru can give him the ability to help Sasuke on his quest to confront that person.
my thoughts exactly =) I knew orochimaru would be back sooner or later, it was just a little later than I predicted since I figured kabuto would unseal him from itachi's sword.

So now sasuke will unseal orochimaru from the totsuka sword or possibly converse with him in an ethereal world as you suggest, but I want to see orochimaru come back in a real body, at least for a little while. although if he remains sealed for this part of the story, perhaps he will make an appearance after a timeskip in the next story with naruto as hokage...

and yea, I dont think sasuke means orochimaru to be the one who knows everything. the last time sasuke spoke with orochimaru he was condescending and treated him like trash. I hardly think he would all of a sudden call him the one who knows everything. the only character we have ever been told about who fits that bill is the rikudo sennin so I'm guessing that sasuke thinks orochimaru can either revive him or that he knows how to speak with his spirit. it makes sense that such an amazing and god-like ninja above all the others we have ever seen would find a way not to fully die and leave this world.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 13:15   Link #42
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
I just realized that in some weird way, The fate of the ninja world will lies on Orochimaru's words. the "Truth" will be a deciding factor for whether or not Sasuke still wants to destroy Konoha and all of it's Inhabitants. I don't think(rather I don't want to believe) that Oro is Tobi in disguise. Personality is way too different. sasuke is just going to go meditate? or maybe last Itachi ecounter left him with the sword where he can undo the seals.

another thought, If that scroll is as much of a trump card they say it is. That mean that Orochimaru did not lie to sasuke and would have been able to kill Itachi once he got sasuke's body. Sasuke had seem to have tried to kill him because he thought he was too weak and he stood a better chance against Itachi alone.

I'm Guessing all scroll has is the secret to sagehood. It all kinda makes sense now. Orochimaru was experimenting with the first's DNA, created yamato. after Uchiha Massacre he could have had all the eyes the Sharingran eyes he needed. But he was more intent on getting an Uchiha body. so all this time he was striving to becoming a sage of six paths, who better can really master ALL ninjutsu.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 15:16   Link #43
Shining Celebi
a

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^No snakes escaped. If they were not shown escaping then they did not escape (at least until/unless Kishimoto decides to reconcile the situation, but considering his hardon for Itachi I doubt that will happen).
I meant that "all the ones we know who escaped Susanoo were burnt."

I agree that is probably all of them.

The fact remains however that they were not sealed.
Shining Celebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 15:46   Link #44
Zatana

I was right

I JUST NEED TO SAY THAT I WROTE THAT FAKE MADARA WOULD DO THIS 9 MONTHS AGO AND I WAS COMPLETELY RIGHT

EAT IT!

Im glad Orochimaru is gonna have a proper finish. Kishi didnt dissapoint those fans.

Other stuff on the chapter. Im wondering if maybe the scroll is to somehow improve the Edo Tensei to revive people that have been sealed away, but it dousnt seem likely. Or possibly something mythtrelated like the Sage of the 6 paths or the tsuki no me plans or sometihng,

Really incredible awsome chapter so many storylines this was really great. Madara ftw.
Zatana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 15:47   Link #45
Casshern

Any idea as to what the 3rd power in the title refers to? I was looking forward to seeing a new sharingan power but it looks more like it might refer to Oro himself.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 16:46   Link #46
Zatana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Any idea as to what the 3rd power in the title refers to? I was looking forward to seeing a new sharingan power but it looks more like it might refer to Oro himself.
I wrote a theory a while ago that could relate to it.

Short version.

In chapter 462;

, Tobi(Kagami according to me) describes 6 gifts that were past on to his the sons of the Lord of ninjurtsu his name is too long.

Tobi has said he wants to become "complete" and Kabuto tried to "add" stuff into himself. I think maybe there is more to the Sage of the "6 paths" then just Rrinnegans 6 paths of pain.

I really dont care about it more but its just an idea.
The 6 gifts were in order: "Eyes" (Dojutsu), Powerful chakra and Spiritual energy (ldark manipulation).

And "body" (possibly related to a bijuu), strong life force and Physical energy (light manipulation)

If one would master all these gifts then maybe you wold be as strong as the Sage.

Sasuke Has eyes, NAruto has body, Sasuke is dark, Naruto is light, Naruto has life force, Sasuke is powerful etc.

So the third power in order would be control of dark chakra. So maybe the theme of the chapter was "darkness".

Thats a bit far fetched though.

Otherwise im pretty sure that the "man that knows everything" is Orochimaru. He wanted to know all the ninjutsu in the world and uncpver the truth of ninjutsu. If anyone knows everything it must be him.

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/threads/30801-Orochimaru-s-Super-Secret-Scroll-How-to-control-War-for-Dummies-!-Place-your-bets

People have also speculated that the cursed seal could be related to the scroll. And some say the cursed seal is related to an overload of Dark chakra.

Maybe

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2012-07-04 at 21:55. Reason: Please don't link to scans sites...
Zatana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 16:57   Link #47
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
What are the 1st and 2nd power?
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 17:48   Link #48
KyuubiRocks
What?!

wait.....is Tobi really....Orochimaru?...
Old 2012-07-04, 18:01   Link #49
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiRocks View Post
dont say awesome things like that. tobi being oro would be pretty awesome as a twist. dont see how it can happen....maybe a clone of oro is tobi? nah....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatana View Post
I JUST NEED TO SAY THAT I WROTE THAT FAKE MADARA WOULD DO THIS 9 MONTHS AGO AND I WAS COMPLETELY RIGHT

EAT IT!

you mean use the 9 tails power and 8 tails power? because everyone knew that. he even said it when he stole the pot what his plans for it would be.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2012-07-04 at 21:55. Reason: Please edit your post and refrain from double posting...
Nintendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 18:05   Link #50
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
No idea I thought it might be a different level of sharingan like MS, EMS and a brand new 3rd power. Especially the way Sasuke was reflecting on everything that happened I thought he was about to unlock something new. Maybe it was the just the 3 classic MS powers and the title referred to the complete Susanoo like Madara's. Kinda lame that Kishi didn't expound the title when it's so ambiguous.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 19:01   Link #51
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
Not really disagreeing with either of you and i really like the notion of Tobi actually being Orichimaru and it could be possible. They have some similarities in character too, but still i think it would be far-fetched.
Tobi has shown annoyance toward Orochimaru in his thought twice.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 19:37   Link #52
octaviahawk
Wingedmercury

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiRocks View Post
That would be epic, and more believable than many of the "Who is Tobi?" theories.

*Crosses fingers and hopes, against all hope, that Tobi is Orochi*
Old 2012-07-04, 21:31   Link #53
Mateus

Wouldn't it be great if Orochimaru somehow reclaims his title as villain of the manga?
Old 2012-07-04, 21:35   Link #54
thewupk

Quote:
It may refer to Team Hawk or just Sasuke. The first two could be the Alliance and Tobi/Madara. Sasuke and his group would now be doing their own thing in the war. It could also just mean Sasuke individually as the last panel showed Tobi/Madara/Sasuke and could mean those 3 are now separate antagonists since Madara can now move around freely. One does have to wonder if Madara still considers Tobi his partner or will do things on his own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
Wouldn't it be great if Orochimaru somehow reclaims his title as villain of the manga?
A non uchiha villain? Yeah that would be exciting. It would be interesting what that scroll actually says but I'm betting it has something to do with the Sage of 6 paths. Oro obviously has quite a bit of info on him and I'm betting his original goal was to somehow transform himself into him. He wanted to gain all knowledge in this world which is what the Sage had. He wanted an uchiha body and did experiments with the 1st's DNA. He was looking for a way to combine the two. Kabuto likely did a half assed version of that to create the new Madara.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2012-07-04 at 21:56. Reason: Please edit your post and refrain from double posting...
thewupk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 22:40   Link #55
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post

As someone Mentioned, it could be the Shinobi Alliance and Tobi/Madara, meaning third power could be referring to the Hawk Faction, meaning a third superpower has entered the war.

My wild Imagination tells me it could also be referring to Senju and Uchiha powers meaning the third power is something entirely new?

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 23:07   Link #56
Alchemist007
*Author

It's about time Orochi made his return. I'm half hoping Jiraiya will also show up so we see the legendary trio back in one panel.
Old 2012-07-04, 23:43   Link #57
ninetail1989
Dreamer

For starters
1>orochimaru never Got sealed off completely...see back the manga or anime..when itachi seal him with his sword..one white snake drop to the ground and slitter away..meaning he escape but only left fragment of his power and went into hiding...I won't be surprise if sasuke went back to the same spot he had the showdown with itachi to find orochimaru hiding in all that rubble..

2>I not sure who is tobi...but my money is he is from the FUTURE!!! He saw the first hand of the future and use his space time thingy to go way back to the past to try to change it leaving him in a weaken state...time travel jutsu is possible ...he is from the future trying to change the fate of the ninja world...tobi is a good guy playing the bad guy to tried to get the five nation to team up for a better future..I am pretty sure it's possible...it makes a lot of sense as well..tobi has been controlling the ninja world since the very beginning
ninetail1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 23:55   Link #58
Mateus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetail1989 View Post
For starters
1>orochimaru never Got sealed off completely...see back the manga or anime..when itachi seal him with his sword..one white snake drop to the ground and slitter away..meaning he escape but only left fragment of his power and went into hiding...I won't be surprise if sasuke went back to the same spot he had the showdown with itachi to find orochimaru hiding in all that rubble..

2>I not sure who is tobi...but my money is he is from the FUTURE!!! He saw the first hand of the future and use his space time thingy to go way back to the past to try to change it leaving him in a weaken state...time travel jutsu is possible ...he is from the future trying to change the fate of the ninja world...tobi is a good guy playing the bad guy to tried to get the five nation to team up for a better future..I am pretty sure it's possible...it makes a lot of sense as well..tobi has been controlling the ninja world since the very beginning
That's interesting and sounds plausible as well, Tobi said so himself that he doesn't care about being anything and perhaps in his own twisted way he is sort of a patriot. We have heard of time traveling ninja before when rumors about the Akatsuki Leader being Naruto from the future.
Old 2012-07-05, 00:39   Link #59
Excelion

Susanoo has been referred to the 'third power' per the last page of chapter 464, and the wikia clarifies it as the 'third ability granted by the MS after awakening the ability in both eyes'.

So maybe Sasuke's going to get his perfect form? Whatever the scroll has, it should be some kind of big powerup for Sasuke.
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 00:40   Link #60
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Methinks it had many meanings, but most of which refer to Sasuke/what he just found out. He mentions Clans, Villages and then questions who he himself is...so the third power, could be himself. This is further explained by Suigetsu and Juugo coming to him and bringing him back into the war as another person who has great potetential.

Right now, it's basically Naruto vs Tobi but with Sasuke's newfound knowledge via the scroll, he could be a third deciding factor that could change the war.

My final speculation for it referring to Sasuke was how the chapter went. Madara is about to use some other uber broken jutsu (instead of the KILL EVERYTHING Susanoo, because of honor or w/e), Tobi is about to summon the Juubi (we guess, part of me wants to think his 'revive' words were referring to Madara's first words when he was revived) and Sasuke's information/coming back into the war would be the third power coming into the field.

As for people saying that Orochi's snakes survived the Itachi fight, I'm pretty sure they didn't. I remember the manga/anime highlighting one specific snake and as it tries to get away, it's hit by black flames and burns away, but I guess I have to go back and read/watch again to confirm.
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion