AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-04-22, 19:59   Link #401
Newtyped
Gangsta Member

Send a message via ICQ to Newtyped Send a message via AIM to Newtyped Send a message via Yahoo to Newtyped
Quote:
Originally Posted by eLcHaKeTeRo
How In the hell can someone hate Hinata. Its kinda like going around and punchin babies. Its just not done.
I hate babies T_T
hinatas kewl tho ^^:;
i hate nauruto caus he a hyper lil coughbitchcough >> << >>
Newtyped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 03:42   Link #402
Soma

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlmarquez
I really hate naruto
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eLcHaKeTeRo
How In the hell can someone hate Hinata. Its kinda like going around and punchin babies. Its just not done.
Agreed. Only inhuman monsters would hate Hinata.
Soma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 04:36   Link #403
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlmarquez
I really hate naruto
Whaaaat? How can someone possibly hate Naruto!?
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 05:03   Link #404
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran
Whaaaat? How can someone possibly hate Naruto!?
From time to time I find him to be very annoying too.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 05:07   Link #405
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Gimme 10 reasons why Hinata should be hated ????

*Duran ... Load Silver Cartridge!!!*

If I have to hate one character in Naruto verse.. then for me, it probably Gaara's father >.>
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 05:13   Link #406
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto
Gimme 10 reasons why Hinata should be hated ????

*Duran ... Load Silver Cartridge!!!*
Aaah. Leader always know what to do!

It´s impossible to hate someone so pure as Hinata. She´s so cuuuuuuuuuuuuute.

I hate all the filler characters...

Edit//
Unfortunately I have to spread my cookies around a little more before I give you another one.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 18:39   Link #407
Dosu189

Sakura, and Chouji.
Dosu189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 21:02   Link #408
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

lacus clyne,ooh sorry wrong section.

sakura, why can't she die?
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 21:23   Link #409
Uh_huh

I hate Naruto for being Naruto. God, I can't stand that "I can do anything if I put my mind to it" attitude. What kind of crap is he trying to sell to kids? Making them believe in their hopes and dreams only to have them crushed once they enter into the real world. =D
Uh_huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-24, 08:40   Link #410
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soma
I agree.

Agreed. Only inhuman monsters would hate Hinata.
-I don't. I got a better one, Assuke...pardon me...Sasuke, the Mr.I-so-much-cooler-and-special-than-others-because-of-my-clan-everyone-should-bow-before-me. Sakra was pretty detesteable too in the begining until she changed.

-I'll agree with you on that one. All those that hate Hinata should be burned alive till there's nothing but ash. Then send them to Hell where they can get a nuclear warhead showed up their...well you get the picture .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uh_huh
I hate Naruto for being Naruto. God, I can't stand that "I can do anything if I put my mind to it" attitude. What kind of crap is he trying to sell to kids? Making them believe in their hopes and dreams only to have them crushed once they enter into the real world. =D
-Geez, pessimistic aren't we? If evryone adopted the "Why try when I'll fail" attitude then we'd all be screwed. I agree that we need to be realistic at times but not to a degree where we lose our will to live. Besides Naruto is all about breaking and surpassing the odds and we need more characters like that and less characters like Sasuke (who think that because they're considerd better they get the right to treat others like dirt, thus sending the message that only the privaliged can succed in life).
Old 2006-04-26, 22:24   Link #411
Memnoch

Wow, I can't believe this thread is still alive, I made it like two and a half years ago and haven't logged on in like a year and a half.

I still don't like Sasuke, and I stopped watching the anime when the fillers started, so I can probably safely say that I don't like any of the filler characters either.
Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-26, 23:26   Link #412
nessy

sakura's annoying, hahah.
i'm naturally less tolerant of girls though lol
nessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-26, 23:43   Link #413
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Quote:
Originally Posted by nessy
sakura's annoying, hahah.
i'm naturally less tolerant of girls though lol
naturaly less tolerant
mechwar666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-27, 01:56   Link #414
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechwar666
naturaly less tolerant
Maybe Nessy is a girl, so that would make sense ^^
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-27, 04:32   Link #415
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran
Maybe Nessy is a girl, so that would make sense ^^
Who knows but him/her!! -_- I just fear the answer lol.
mechwar666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-27, 22:53   Link #416
HikariYume

Sasuke...one of the most loved and hated characters in the Naruto world. In my case, I hate him. I have a 30 minute long rant on why I hate him (my friends timed me once), but to summarize:

- He's an arrogant prick that thinks of everyone else as inferior or tools on his path to power

- he almost killed Naruto

- he thinks everything in life should be handed to him on a silver platter, simply because he's the last Uchiha

- unwilling to work for power, he steals it by copying with his Sharingan; this is further demonstrated by the fact that he stupidly ran off to Orochimaru simply because Orochimaru would 'give' him power, rather than gaining a much stronger power by working for it in Konoha

- he betrayed Konoha

- he can't appreciate how good he has it because he is so hung up on revenge

- he treats his fangirls (and everyone else) like crap, especially Sakura and Naruto

- he's rolling in self-pity and hatred due to his "tragic" past, when others have had it much worse but still go on with life

- he lives his life in hatred and promises of revenge simply because Itachi told him to

- he thinks his sole purpose in life is revenge

- he deludes himself into thinking killing Itachi is "justice" rather than hollow revenge

- Sasuke never bothered to look deeper into why itachi killed the clan when he had been such a loving brother before vowing to kill him

- everyone seems to find him attractive, but, to put it kindly....I don't. (May I add that his head looks like a ducks ass)

(And is it me, or has Sasuke gone Mary Sue on us?)

Sasuke. Honestly. He and Naruto start out so similar and become family for each other (or more?) but when he decides that 'Oh no, I like Naruto too much, I'm getting soft and loving, I'm starting to question my hatred for my brother even!' he sneaks out the door trying to convince himself that he's doing it for power and not because he's petrified of being happy again.

Too much love? Sasuke has a solution- Quick, hurt the feelings of those you love most, then run away, then go find some perv asshole with a BIG SNAKE who'll use your body, so in the end you've done your very best to kill what's left of your heart and emotive abilities!

Haha, I bet it hasn't worked. I bet he's a big melting pot of love.

He's a freekin moron. :/ "Oh no, I'm starting to LIKE living and I have FRIENDS, quick, run away with the weird looking dude who likes my body and is dangling power, hatred and emotional/physical scars for life in front of me like candy!"
AND he did exactly what Itachi wanted him to do. WTF SASUKE!
Itachi: "Be angry, Sasuke, be full of hate!"
Sasuke: "I HATE YOU BUT OKAY. GOODBYE FRIENDS."
You just KNOW he'll blame all his choices in life on his brother. Itachi might have murdered the clan, Sasuke, but he didn't FORCE you to go and do all that stupidity. He just encouraged it and you didn't have the brains to do the opposite of what he wanted...See how stupid he is? No common sense. None!
Spoiler:

It would take a miracle to get me to like Sasuke even a little...

another thing that bugs me is th fact that we've waited almost 400 chapters till the revenge thing would finally stop and what do we get as a result? Even MORE Sasuke…what the crap?!

so to sum it up...I detest Sauce-gay/sissy-kay/sasgay/duckass with every atom of my existence. He's a bastard that can die in a ditch for all i care. And after that, he can burn in hell.

Ok. I think i've made my point now^^

Last edited by HikariYume; 2008-03-27 at 23:48.
HikariYume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-27, 23:59   Link #417
vision55

(I Hate Naruto) ......sorry for the size...I just thought that the size should equal my hate....I just hope Kishi will have another time skip......oh well
vision55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 13:45   Link #418
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

I HATE HINATA BECAUSE SHE DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! j/k

Who I do hate is...........................Sakura!!!! Even after the time skip all she does is stand there uselessly
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 15:11   Link #419
SeanQ

Kakashi...gets so much compliments on how great of a jounin he is and how he might just be the best of the all of them from Konoha...probably wrong because Gai seems to be able to kick anyone's ass by himself and when he goes into a battle with a cocky attitude, he actually proves how great he is...unlikes Kakashi xD...but so far...i haven't seen kakashi capable of taking anyone one-on-one and is still in need of the assistance of little 12-15 year olds...xD
________
EXPERT INSURANCE

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:13.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 15:54   Link #420
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

Quote:
Originally Posted by HikariYume View Post
Sasuke...one of the most loved and hated characters in the Naruto world. In my case, I hate him. I have a 30 minute long rant on why I hate him (my friends timed me once), but to summarize:

- He's an arrogant prick that thinks of everyone else as inferior or tools on his path to power

- he almost killed Naruto

- he thinks everything in life should be handed to him on a silver platter, simply because he's the last Uchiha

- unwilling to work for power, he steals it by copying with his Sharingan; this is further demonstrated by the fact that he stupidly ran off to Orochimaru simply because Orochimaru would 'give' him power, rather than gaining a much stronger power by working for it in Konoha

- he betrayed Konoha

- he can't appreciate how good he has it because he is so hung up on revenge

- he treats his fangirls (and everyone else) like crap, especially Sakura and Naruto

- he's rolling in self-pity and hatred due to his "tragic" past, when others have had it much worse but still go on with life

- he lives his life in hatred and promises of revenge simply because Itachi told him to

- he thinks his sole purpose in life is revenge

- he deludes himself into thinking killing Itachi is "justice" rather than hollow revenge

- Sasuke never bothered to look deeper into why itachi killed the clan when he had been such a loving brother before vowing to kill him

- everyone seems to find him attractive, but, to put it kindly....I don't. (May I add that his head looks like a ducks ass)

(And is it me, or has Sasuke gone Mary Sue on us?)

Sasuke. Honestly. He and Naruto start out so similar and become family for each other (or more?) but when he decides that 'Oh no, I like Naruto too much, I'm getting soft and loving, I'm starting to question my hatred for my brother even!' he sneaks out the door trying to convince himself that he's doing it for power and not because he's petrified of being happy again.

Too much love? Sasuke has a solution- Quick, hurt the feelings of those you love most, then run away, then go find some perv asshole with a BIG SNAKE who'll use your body, so in the end you've done your very best to kill what's left of your heart and emotive abilities!

Haha, I bet it hasn't worked. I bet he's a big melting pot of love.

He's a freekin moron. :/ "Oh no, I'm starting to LIKE living and I have FRIENDS, quick, run away with the weird looking dude who likes my body and is dangling power, hatred and emotional/physical scars for life in front of me like candy!"
AND he did exactly what Itachi wanted him to do. WTF SASUKE!
Itachi: "Be angry, Sasuke, be full of hate!"
Sasuke: "I HATE YOU BUT OKAY. GOODBYE FRIENDS."
You just KNOW he'll blame all his choices in life on his brother. Itachi might have murdered the clan, Sasuke, but he didn't FORCE you to go and do all that stupidity. He just encouraged it and you didn't have the brains to do the opposite of what he wanted...See how stupid he is? No common sense. None!
Spoiler:

It would take a miracle to get me to like Sasuke even a little...

another thing that bugs me is th fact that we've waited almost 400 chapters till the revenge thing would finally stop and what do we get as a result? Even MORE Sasuke…what the crap?!

so to sum it up...I detest Sauce-gay/sissy-kay/sasgay/duckass with every atom of my existence. He's a bastard that can die in a ditch for all i care. And after that, he can burn in hell.

Ok. I think i've made my point now^^
I hate Sasuke for all the reasons above. Also Sharingan has become the most haxxor godlike power in all of Naruto his-- sorry, Manga history. I dislike all Uchiha's to a certain degree, but Sasuke takes the biscuit. It also doesn't help whenn the Mangaka wants to sleep with him more than Orochimaru does.
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote