Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2006-02-09, 17:09   Link #101
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
The top symbol are simply the numbers from 1 to 13. These symbols for the numbers have been largely replaced by the western style numbers today, but before the current era those symbols were used.
The above symbols are japanese numbers in kanji ? what do those symbols below numbers represent .I was wondering if it was random art or held some significance.

Rephrases for Kona: I known those are symbols of the division ... But are these symbols have a deeper meaning that ie do they signify some property/talent of that squad .eg zaraki's 11 div is the best in zanjutsu and never backs off from a physical confrontation does that symbol hold any significance to that property .

That was the intial reason for this whole post ,I wanted to know do the symbols signify any deeper meaning

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2006-02-09 at 17:20.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-09, 17:10   Link #102
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_shinigami
The above symbols are japanese numbers in kanji ? what do those symbols below numbers represent .I was wondering if it was random art or held some significance.
It's the squads symbol from 1-13, If you look at the VCs badge, it will match with this chart.
Kona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 12:57   Link #103
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I gotta question and even though i've watched bleach a long time i just recently wondered:

Tousen said The 3 steps to become a captain where:
[1] Pass a series of steps by 3 Captains
[2] You must be recommended by atleast 6 Captains and atleast 3 of the remaining 7 should approve it.
[3] Defeat the current Captain Head on with 200 members of division as witness.

Now if you'll think logically it's weird that:

- Most abilities are unknown to eachother (alot of suprises between captains, vice captains)
- Ukitake & Shinsui became the first captains so they must be a million years old and have become captain in a different way.

So please so explanation about that...

My other question is:

You got living world (earth), hell, soul sociaty (wrote it wrong, nvm) & heaven.
So how do people get into heaven??
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 17:45   Link #104
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Becoming a captain: Those aren't steps. Those are options. Fulfilling any ONE of those requirements will make you a captain. For instance, Kenpachi became a captain using the third method. He didn't fulfill the first or second requirements at all.

Heaven: Nothing about Heaven has ever been revealed. We don't know if people can get to Heaven when they die. It is possible that Heaven only exists as an administrative zone for rulership of the world. Consequently, this question can not be answered with anything other than wild guesswork. This is not a thread for wild guesswork.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 20:08   Link #105
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Ok thanks for clearly that up Sannin
Old 2006-02-14, 20:37   Link #106
Eclipze

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_shinigami
The top "symbols" are the kanji for numbers 1-13 in both Japanese and Chinese. Its not really "symbols".
Eclipze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 20:48   Link #107
cookymonster

This is probably a dumb question but it's been bothering me for some time now....how come the people in Soul Society get older if they're "dead"? Like in the anime, Rukia was sent there as a baby but now she is a teenager (or just a really short adult)? I noticed that with Renji and a bunch of the other shinigami too.
cookymonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 22:02   Link #108
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
They age much, much, much, MUCH slower there...I think?
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 00:32   Link #109
Myname

They dont age, it's all aesthetics.
Myname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 01:53   Link #110
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

It seems pretty clear that they do age. The specifics of how they age and why each person stops getting older at different ages is unknown.

If anyone has theory on this subject that they want to talk about, you'll have to start a new thread to discuss it because you're just speculating. (Lots of people, like myself, have theories, but it would be wrong to go into that here.)

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-02-16, 01:40   Link #111
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
We don't even know, if something like a heaven even exists in this world, or if the talk of Aizen was just metaphorical!
I heard that it was a filler but...in the past few episode they talked about Aizen going soon to Heaven or so...and that they had some timeleft before he could do so..

So i am not so sure
Old 2006-02-17, 01:10   Link #112
Bob from Walmart

Can someone explain the Aging in soul society for me please? , i've heard that only people born in soul society age and people who die stay in the form they died in when they go to soulsociety. Then i heard Rukia aging, same with Renji and the fact that some people say they died, which this contradicts the first explanation. So..... please explain how the aging thing works plus the other fact that when you die it can be from age as well, According to bleach you are sent to a place called Soul society which represents a Heavenly///Nirvana plane of existence. So if you die and go to this Soul society how can you age in Soul Society then die again, where do you go to after that?

I have a question, where can i dl this, is it possible to get it off lime wire cause i see episodes but they got weird fishy numbers attatched to them so.... and when i dl other anime shows (eg. Full Metal Alchemist) all i see is the name but for bleach its like 3E34A169.
Bob from Walmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-17, 01:40   Link #113
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob from Walmart
Can someone explain the Aging in soul society for me please? , i've heard that only people born in soul society age and people who die stay in the form they died in when they go to soulsociety. Then i heard Rukia aging, same with Renji and the fact that some people say they died, which this contradicts the first explanation. So..... please explain how the aging thing works plus the other fact that when you die it can be from age as well, According to bleach you are sent to a place called Soul society which represents a Heavenly///Nirvana plane of existence. So if you die and go to this Soul society how can you age in Soul Society then die again, where do you go to after that?

I have a question, where can i dl this, is it possible to get it off lime wire cause i see episodes but they got weird fishy numbers attatched to them so.... and when i dl other anime shows (eg. Full Metal Alchemist) all i see is the name but for bleach its like 3E34A169.
there is now a thread available so that u may speculate or convey any ideas that you might have there.

The next filler is goin to be good. An Episode that re-introduces Rukia has to be good. I really wanna see her Zanpakutou.
Old 2006-02-17, 03:20   Link #114
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob from Walmart
We won't help you with Lime Wire here. This is a BitTorrent forum so you will have to look elsewhere for other downloading methods.

As for the number after the episode name and number such as [Lunar] Bleach - 63 v2 [h264][00A11870], that is called a CRC. It is used to double-checking for errors. If you have any other questions about CRCs, do NOT ask them here. All CRC related conversation goes in Is my file corrupt? How you can check.

Old 2006-03-12, 20:12   Link #115
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Has anyone noticed the different colors that are on the inside of the captain Robes? What do they mean?

It has really been bothering me the last few days, I dont know why.
Old 2006-03-13, 12:40   Link #116
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Question Urahara's Shikai ?

What is Urahara's shikai , If you think carefully Urahara as a taicho didnt carry a walking stick/cane around .He started using it only in Karakura.

*So the 1st transformation (nOkiro Benihime ) cant be called his shikai

*2ndly the blood mist sheild is activated by Urahara's blood (Nake benihime). And We can argue it may be a technique because Urahara and Byakuya are known to be exceptionally good in Kido

So cant we say his shikai is still not known ?
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 17:29   Link #117
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Nope. His shikai is when he calls out Benihime's name. We saw his sword take on its shikai form.

The "first transformation" you point to, was him drawing the sword from his walking stick. That sword was quite thin and the walking stick was just a sheath. There was no transformation, just drasing it from the sheath. Back in the days when he was a captain, he just used a different sheath. There is one other detail to consider, but if you read the manga, you can read what is below. If you don't read the manga, it doesn't give away plot, so decide for yourself if you think it is a spoiler.

Spoiler for manga:

Old 2006-03-13, 19:56   Link #118
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

No one has noticed that at all?

Jama-jii has purple on the inside of his robe.
Soi Fon has orange.
Gin has some sort of aqua blue.

No one has an idea?

the other captains also have different colors but im not goin to list them all if there is no answer to my question.

Please someone answer this, Thank you.
Old 2006-03-13, 22:03   Link #119
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Nobody knows if there is a reason for the different colors because the creator hasn't said anything about it. My personal guess is that he got bored drawing them all the same color so he decided that they were allowed to personalize their uniforms with their favorite colors.

Other than that, no official word exists, so there isn't much to say in this thread. (It isn't a speculation thread.) If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will post really soon saying that the Bleach Databook has the answer.

Old 2006-03-16, 04:12   Link #120
Myname

Did you mean Yama?
Myname is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a