AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Accurate?
Thats it! 11 5.16%
Probably 18 8.45%
Could be 31 14.55%
Not Really 64 30.05%
No way! 111 52.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-02-11, 20:58   Link #41
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadari uzumaki View Post
Spoiler for manga:
and that is a huge spoiler in a no [manga] thread.

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-07-07 at 00:11.
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 07:35   Link #42
Darth Areku
Sith Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawaki View Post
He was? >.< Damn lol.

Itsss all a "What if, tsunade and jiraya were together in some way.". o.0

Does Konoha have a divorce court?

Shodaime and Nindaime were from different clans!!!!
There really is a folklore legend which says that a warrior named Jirayia was married with Tsunade but it doesn't stand for Naruto because during Jirayia's death he recalls that he was a failure among others because he never had the courage to ask Tsunade out!!!
Spoiler for manga:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadari uzumaki View Post
Spoiler for manga:
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-07-07 at 00:13.
Darth Areku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 12:00   Link #43
NarutoNineTailed

Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-07-07 at 00:14.
NarutoNineTailed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 17:11   Link #44
yondaime95

Quote:
Since naruto is blonde, atleast one of his parents has to have blonde hair. So lets list all the possible blond characters we know so far that are eligible for being related to naruto in some way.
1)Yondaime
2)Tsunade
3)Rin
4)Ino's father
5)Diedara
6)Hidan

Out of these only Yondaime or Rin are most likely characters to be naruto's parents that we know about unless he 's just a random orphan child yondaime used to seal the kyubii in him.
okay, first off i think u are all noobs. i have read most of the mangas, and seen all the episodes, and i would like to tell u somethin.
1)rin has purple hair
2)hidan has whitish hair
3)hidan is only in his 20s, so he's too young.
so yeah, i am also positive that naruto is yondaimes son.

Quote:
Spoiler for manga:
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-07-07 at 00:16.
yondaime95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 09:01   Link #45
NineTailNaruto

Quote:
Hm.. Hello first time poster here but I wanted to finally show some people my family tree that I came up with after doing heavy research in Wikipedia, reviewing episodes, and browsing forums on this site. Enjoy and tell me what you think.

Notes

1. Nidaime and shodai are brothers.
2. Tsunade & Nawaki are Brother and sister.
3. The ? ? ? 's mean a missing husband, or wife.
4. There is a missing generation that I was unable to solve, the only detail I could discifer was, one of Naruto's great grandpa's/ grandma's must have looked like nawaki or Naruto him or herself.
5. I know the Jiraiya/tsunade thing is a little far fetched, but what if, I mean? You know that Tsunade, and Jiraya are both about 20-25 years older then yondaime, and spiky hair plus blonde hair = Yondaime.
6. The Fact that Naruto calls Tsunade "Granny" is interesting also - and another thinking factor is nawaki looks like Naruto.

7. In [I believe the story name is] "The Gallant Jiraiya" Tsunade and Jiraiya (Two folk lore characters) are married.

These are all just notes to get out of the way.

Overall I think its all somewhat accurate, discuss!
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-07-07 at 00:18.
NineTailNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 18:59   Link #46
theBrotherGrimm
Lord of the Wangetsugan!

Location: Annoying the crap out of Gai Maito with Kakashi-sensei
Looks like a possible family tree. But for some reason I have a strange feeling that Naruto, being the loudmouth that he is, is somehow related to a howler monkey.
theBrotherGrimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 13:46   Link #47
(link)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medalist View Post
Despite how much I enjoy everyone double posting. That chart is very in accurate, the only truthful part in there is the box that has Naruto's name in it xD
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-07-07 at 00:18.
(link) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 16:27   Link #48
sopple
sopple here and there

naruto actually does kind of like jariya now that i think of it. both are loud mouths both have spiky hair. the only thing that throws me off is that it just might be related to tsuneade. they both have blonde hair. and some how i can see jariya and tsunade going out, there one of those couples that argue alot and you wonder where the love is.
sopple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 20:48   Link #49
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sopple View Post
naruto actually does kind of like jariya now that i think of it. both are loud mouths both have spiky hair. the only thing that throws me off is that it just might be related to tsuneade. they both have blonde hair. and some how i can see jariya and tsunade going out, there one of those couples that argue alot and you wonder where the love is.
Naruto does look like jariya but the only thing is that naruto is not a pervert like jariya is. and jariya and tsunade only seem to like each other as friends. There is no way they would go out i agree.

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 07:20   Link #50
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Hm.. Hello first time poster here but I wanted to finally show some people my family tree that I came up with after doing heavy research in Wikipedia, reviewing episodes, and browsing forums on this site. Enjoy and tell me what you think.

Notes

1. Nidaime and shodai are brothers.
2. Tsunade & Nawaki are Brother and sister.
3. The ? ? ? 's mean a missing husband, or wife.
4. There is a missing generation that I was unable to solve, the only detail I could discifer was, one of Naruto's great grandpa's/ grandma's must have looked like nawaki or Naruto him or herself.
5. I know the Jiraiya/tsunade thing is a little far fetched, but what if, I mean? You know that Tsunade, and Jiraya are both about 20-25 years older then yondaime, and spiky hair plus blonde hair = Yondaime.
6. The Fact that Naruto calls Tsunade "Granny" is interesting also - and another thinking factor is nawaki looks like Naruto.

7. In [I believe the story name is] "The Gallant Jiraiya" Tsunade and Jiraiya (Two folk lore characters) are married.

These are all just notes to get out of the way.

Overall I think its all somewhat accurate, discuss!
Usually, I would not give a sh*t on this and say it's stupid, but there actually IS a story that you can read here:
http://www.kiseido.com/printss/jirai.html and I wonder if this has been created after knowing well what's happened in Naruto or if it is the real thing...
AuroraFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 13:21   Link #51
sopple
sopple here and there

[QUOTE=Cynthia Herrera;1807767]Naruto does look like jariya but the only thing is that naruto is not a pervert like jariya is. and jariya and tsunade only seem to like each other as friends. There is no way they would go out i agree. [/QUOte

naruto may not be a pervert but hell do anything to get with sakura. remember when he made himself look like sasuke and they almost kissed but he ate soom bad ramen before he went. and because of that stupid act of depretness he made the biggist mistake. he made sakura like sasuke even more.
Old 2008-08-16, 13:39   Link #52
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Well in the Shippuuden parts he has acknowlegded the fact that Sakura doesnt hold any special feelings towards him. He knows she doesnt love him the way he loves her. (although Sakura is slowly getting closer with him...perhaps she knows that her love for Sasuke is a fantasy and gets realistic)

He (Naruto) is looking at Sakura as a friend just like Sasuke who he sees as a brother...and whether Sasuke wants to admit it or not (you can still see while looking at Sasuke...in the anime episodes) that he still cares for Naruto.

Spoiler:
Old 2008-08-16, 19:21   Link #53
sopple
sopple here and there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Well in the Shippuuden parts he has acknowlegded the fact that Sakura doesnt hold any special feelings towards him. He knows she doesnt love him the way he loves her. (although Sakura is slowly getting closer with him...perhaps she knows that her love for Sasuke is a fantasy and gets realistic)

He (Naruto) is looking at Sakura as a friend just like Sasuke who he sees as a brother...and whether Sasuke wants to admit it or not (you can still see while looking at Sasuke...in the anime episodes) that he still cares for Naruto.

Spoiler:
even if he still cares for him its not like hes going to show it. if sasuke ever did show it, then he should help naruto get sakura.
Old 2009-04-06, 09:04   Link #54
Sasukeknower

I know the tree

Ok, Now here is naruto's family tree, well i did heavy research and read manga, watched anime, and here is what i know so far

Spoiler for Family's Trees in Naruto:
Sasukeknower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-06, 09:59   Link #55
lotus_lee

Way to go for bumping a 7-8 month old thread
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-06, 10:10   Link #56
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukeknower View Post
Ok, Now here is naruto's family tree, well i did heavy research and read manga, watched anime, and here is what i know so far

Spoiler for Family's Trees in Naruto:
This post is pretty much manga accurate. Good Job.
Old 2009-04-06, 13:41   Link #57
kyousukey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post
I thought he was just a random orphan.

A lot of people look alike in this series, but that doesn't imply a familial relationship (case in point, Tsunade and Sakura). Heck, some of the most different looking people are in the same clan (the Uchihas).

They repeatedly show Naruto in a cradle/basket. This implies that he's an orphan or he was found. If he were the son of the Fourth, he'd be given a lot more respect.
Thats the thing, He doesn't know his dad (noone does) so how can they give him respect for being the fourths son even is he is?
kyousukey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 12:18   Link #58
Blaine

Spoiler:
Old 2009-04-07, 13:02   Link #59
Spicy~Noodles
It's been a while....

Someone please update the tree. I like how this super old thread has come back to life.
Spicy~Noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 15:37   Link #60
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac

this is a nice picture for just such an ocasion
( W)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
yaluckyboy is offline   Reply With Quote