AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-09-05, 15:06   Link #10681
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Just because they enjoy being touchy feely doesn't make it yuri, you know. >>;; Plenty of girls are touchy feely with their friends in real life, it doesn't automatically mean it's a yuri or shoujoai moment. At most, it could symbolize close platonic friendship.

Plus, the whole rivalry between their mothers is anime-only, I don't think their mothers have even met face-to-face in the manga.
i think you ment to quote someone else
Old 2009-09-05, 20:06   Link #10682
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Just because they enjoy being touchy feely doesn't make it yuri, you know. >>;; Plenty of girls are touchy feely with their friends in real life, it doesn't automatically mean it's a yuri or shoujoai moment. At most, it could symbolize close platonic friendship.

Plus, the whole rivalry between their mothers is anime-only, I don't think their mothers have even met face-to-face in the manga.
the mothers did meet face to face at the school festival with the tsukune ice clones. though nothing more than scolding their daughters for that ice clone trick and the lies of a boyfriend ever did happen.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-05, 20:58   Link #10683
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

i was thinking of making a new fan fic with a Mazoku OC (the Yu Yu hakusho kind)
Old 2009-09-05, 22:04   Link #10684
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
i was thinking of making a new fan fic with a Mazoku OC (the Yu Yu hakusho kind)
Well, you probably wouldn't be the first, but hey, more to read(if it's well written) the better. It'll break this monotony of this 2 months without a chapter.
Old 2009-09-05, 22:08   Link #10685
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

you guys prob wouldnt like it, since in the end its my OC Vs Moka's father.
Old 2009-09-06, 09:03   Link #10686
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I Came when I re-read this part... O_O
Spoiler for Ruby:
Old 2009-09-06, 11:16   Link #10687
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Spoiler for Ruby:

Yeah I really found it hilarious when I read that and the expressions of all the girls at the end were priceless with all the blushing at Ruby's boldness. LOL
Old 2009-09-06, 12:25   Link #10688
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Monster facts and the R+V youkai girls.

Quote:
a succubus collects semen from the men she sleeps with, which incubi then use to impregnate women, thus explaining how demons could apparently sire children despite the traditional belief that they were incapable of reproduction. Children so begotten were supposed to be those that were born deformed, or more susceptible to supernatural influences.
Could this mean Kurumu was from a male human seed that was transfered to an incubus father? Well we never did see Kurumu's dad in the anime nor hints in the manga. Poor girl...

Quote:
Yuki-onna were known for killing by saving, they’re pretty much a Japanese succubi, they’re supposed to come to men on the verge of death in a snowstorm, and offer them shelter, the man accepts, and over the course of the night they seduce him and try to sleep with him, if they succeed he can never leave, if he resists, he goes on his way.
In Tsukune's case when Mizore first appeared, she seduced him and even though he resisted she'll take no for an answer.
Old 2009-09-06, 12:59   Link #10689
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Spoiler for Ruby:
They want that too. And lol at Nazo transforming into a bat (a different kind of bat, not the one with wings flying around)

Quote:
Could this mean Kurumu was from a male human seed that was transfered to an incubus father? Well we never did see Kurumu's dad in the anime nor hints in the manga. Poor girl...
Kurumu's dad would be just any random man. In English literature, succubi literally rapes the man till he dies of exhaustion (my lit teachers are excellent ones). I theorise that the idea of "mate of fate" would be a man who would be able to sate her infinite lust (i.e Tsukune, considering how Moka sucks him dry and he is subjected to all sorts of physical damage, yet he is still alive for a mere human).

Quote:
In Tsukune's case when Mizore first appeared, she seduced him and even though he resisted she'll take no for an answer.
I think the closer relation of the succubi in Japan would be the Hone-onna (bone demon) because both sustain themselves (in literature) with the life force of men.

Maybe the reason why the author chose Kurumu as the English succubus is just an excuse to draw her with big boobs (some relics of succubi denote them with HUGE boobies). Mizore as the yuki-onna because she is just a female epitome of cool. Ironically, Mizore's tendency to stalk others is pretty much like the way yuki-onna pick their victims.

P.S It will get better if Moka has a Chinese cousin. It is time to bring the family joke to greater heights, since she has weird siblings. Kokoa~Uguu~

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 14:13   Link #10690
Vikitehwaffu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Why OC vs Moka's father? Why not Moka or Tsukune vs Moka's father? It would make more sense next to Rosario canon, and they would more likely fight because of the family conflict between Moka and her family.
What is the Mazoku's motivation? Just to fight someone strong?

And while I doubt the quality to be frank, what level class is the mazoku? Too high and it would seem like OC wankery. Also, in Rosario vampires are supposed to be at least one of the most powerful class of monsters, and it would clash against Yu Yu Hakusho's world.
Vikitehwaffu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 14:48   Link #10691
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

well i should have explained it more. first it will be OC vs Moka's dad THEN it will be the real fight between Moka/tsukune vs yada yada. kinda like a prefight.

and like R+V boosted Vampires I'm making the mazaku weaker.

theres still gonna be a bad ass fight like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hPnqhe8MPI just less one sided

the mazaku will be a youkai that almost rivals vampires who were wiped out by the strongest vampires.
Old 2009-09-06, 22:38   Link #10692
GrrDraxin

Quote:
Spoiler for Ruby:
*Licks lips* And this is why poor Tsukune will NEVER be able to escape them all, even if he DOES choose just one(like Moka), they will all still try and use him to get their jollies off. So he might as well give up and just simply choose by order and then let the others battle it out into their new pecking order of second, third and so forth.
Old 2009-09-06, 23:39   Link #10693
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Heh... he won't have to worry about escaping them all. The only one he'll have to worry about is Moka... oh wait, I'm thinking too much of my fanfic here..

Moka (especially Inner)will probably tell the rest of the girls to back the hell off, while she does unspeakable things to Tsukune that make drinking his blood look like a walk in the park...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 01:40   Link #10694
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

I found these little gems while browsing DeviantArt. Fueling the fantasies of the Mizore x Kurumu shippers a little bit

Spoiler for NSFW:
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 02:10   Link #10695
GrrDraxin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Heh... he won't have to worry about escaping them all. The only one he'll have to worry about is Moka... oh wait, I'm thinking too much of my fanfic here..

Moka (especially Inner)will probably tell the rest of the girls to back the hell off, while she does unspeakable things to Tsukune that make drinking his blood look like a walk in the park...
You know, you make her sound more like the succubus of lore than a vampire, if going by that english lore version of "succubi literally rapes the man till he dies of exhaustion". Though I'm sure if anyone tells Moka she's more of a succubus than Kurumu, it'll be hard to tell if she'd take it as an insult or a compliment.
Old 2009-09-07, 05:59   Link #10696
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikitehwaffu View Post
And while I doubt the quality to be frank, what level class is the mazoku? Too high and it would seem like OC wankery. Also, in Rosario vampires are supposed to be at least one of the most powerful class of monsters, and it would clash against Yu Yu Hakusho's world.
Well the only way to analyse this would be to look at the words.

Mazoku, or "demon race" as translated, are supposed to be pure-blooded demons as compared to yokai, which are translated as "weird beings" (literature translates "yo" as "evil spirit", but I choose a more neutral substitute).

A logical fallacy of associating "weird beings" with evil is that being weird doesn't necessarily denote evil, as seen in the example of Mizore and Kurumu. The two of them are weird in their real physical appearances (Kurumu is just weird with her wings and tails, her boobs are natural) and slightly queer in their thinking (if you are a staunch straight or a paladin-like purist), but they are not evil unless they scheme together and turn the entire male student body into their playthings.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 11:12   Link #10697
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
They want that too. And lol at Nazo transforming into a bat (a different kind of bat, not the one with wings flying around)

Kurumu's dad would be just any random man. In English literature, succubi literally rapes the man till he dies of exhaustion (my lit teachers are excellent ones). I theorise that the idea of "mate of fate" would be a man who would be able to sate her infinite lust (i.e Tsukune, considering how Moka sucks him dry and he is subjected to all sorts of physical damage, yet he is still alive for a mere human).

I think the closer relation of the succubi in Japan would be the Hone-onna (bone demon) because both sustain themselves (in literature) with the life force of men.

Maybe the reason why the author chose Kurumu as the English succubus is just an excuse to draw her with big boobs (some relics of succubi denote them with HUGE boobies). Mizore as the yuki-onna because she is just a female epitome of cool. Ironically, Mizore's tendency to stalk others is pretty much like the way yuki-onna pick their victims.

P.S It will get better if Moka has a Chinese cousin. It is time to bring the family joke to greater heights, since she has weird siblings. Kokoa~Uguu~
Hopefully Kurumu never asks her mom whos her dad
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 12:10   Link #10698
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
I found these little gems while browsing DeviantArt. Fueling the fantasies of the Mizore x Kurumu shippers a little bit

Spoiler for NSFW:
thank you for spoilering them, because they would have spoiled my dinner.
Old 2009-09-07, 12:40   Link #10699
yongshun

ANN does not like this series.http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/revi...o+vampire/gn-8

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 12:56   Link #10700
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
Talk about being hateful man, damn. If it wasn't good it wouldn't get two more volumes, followed my a new manga series. Not to mention two anime series (although those ran on fan service, the first one loosely followed the manga plot).

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire