Last Engage

Spoiler for Necronomica Magi Ayumu Magica 11 - Johnny Longtorso:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-28, 15:04   Link #1962
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
That was the most hilarious opening scene EVAR

Anyway, it turns that vampire ninjas are D&D bards that dress as maids back home... and aside from the maid uniform, I see a lot of things wrong with that.

As for the grand finale. WTF is it me or KotN just won !?!?! I mean he only wished for Yuu to kill him, and she did exactly that !!!

Continuing with the weird developments, out of the blue Haruna regains her powers and Yuu starts talking The former though made for some hilarious lines, while the later is probably because it would take longer to animate the written exchange Also when did Sera drink Yuu's blood

The whole episode had the usual issues with pacing, and it is a very wise choice to not end the show here but include a fanservice episode, the anime staff obviously has zero skill with drama

Anyway, on a more possitive tone for the studio, Sera's winter outfit was also cool, as well as her maid uniform, though the later was the same as the in the novel.

Finally, am I the only one who completely forgot the context here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGMF-X10A View Post
Sera why oh why did you stop the Haruna/Yuki kiss for Ayumu
Should you be even asking after that long discussion during the weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Looking at the blog, the writer said that episode 12 is going to be aired tomorrow so that it won't clash with the schedule? Can anyone confirm this? Because I look at CR and they don't give any info as to when the next ep is going to air...
If this turns out to be true, it would be really, really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Somehow the moment Kyoko left the screen, things became less interesting =/]
My guess is that packing two novels instead of one in the later half took its toll on a already flawed writing

Last edited by Malkuth; 2011-03-28 at 15:15.
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-28, 15:07   Link #1963
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Looking at the blog, the writer said that episode 12 is going to be aired tomorrow so that it won't clash with the schedule? Can anyone confirm this? Because I look at CR and they don't give any info as to when the next ep is going to air...
Answering my own question, I found this thing on their website, where it mentions that it will be aired tomorrow in some channels, although it's still likely to change. I hope that it won't...Also from that link, there's a preview picture for the next episode.

Spoiler for preview:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Finally, am I the only one who completely forgot the context here

Spoiler for image:
What I love is that while Haruna may be blushing because Ayumu is patting her head, her eyes are obviously looking down towards Ayumu's groin region...which is probably the real reason why she's blushing. But seriously, I love the fact that Ayumu is perfectly natural strolling around in the buff despite the presence of two girls, even going to the window as if to proclaim, "HELLO WORLD this is me being stark naked". Don't know if it's intentional or not, but it's totally hilarious for me. The show should do these things more often.
Old 2011-03-28, 15:35   Link #1964
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

Send a message via MSN to ZGMF-X10A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Spoiler for episode 11:
well the thing is Yuu didn't want to kill KotN. As we saw in episode 11 the only way of a zombie dying is Yuu whispering something in his ear. KotN wanted to die ever since he was introduced, well that's what it felt like to me. Yuu stabbing KotN with her scythe to be wasn't wanting to kill him, but just a way of her not liking him. it's just a way of her being mad imo because KotN wants to die and she doesn't want her friends to die.
Old 2011-03-28, 15:40   Link #1965
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 11:
Old 2011-03-28, 15:48   Link #1966
Tokugashi
Masou-shouju/Zombie/Ninja

AND MY WORLD STOPPED FOR JUST A MOMENT.

The closest thing that can describe my feelings for episode 11 is that picture, and that's it. I...I..I don't even know what to do now...
Tokugashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-28, 15:50   Link #1967
Malkuth
Banned

Quote:
Answering my own question, I found this thing on their website, where it mentions that it will be aired tomorrow in some channels, although it's still likely to change. I hope that it won't...Also from that link, there's a preview picture for the next episode.

Spoiler for preview:

Quote:
What I love is that while Haruna may be blushing because Ayumu is patting her head, her eyes are obviously looking down towards Ayumu's groin region...which is probably the real reason why she's blushing. But seriously, I love the fact that Ayumu is perfectly natural strolling around in the buff despite the presence of two girls, even going to the window as if to proclaim, "HELLO WORLD this is me being stark naked". Don't know if it's intentional or not, but it's totally hilarious for me. The show should do these things more often.
I also ROFLed... the thing is that the anime obviously has a lot of unintentional, yet hilarious little moments

Quote:
well the thing is Yuu didn't want to kill KotN. As we saw in episode 11 the only way of a zombie dying is Yuu whispering something in his ear. KotN wanted to die ever since he was introduced, well that's what it felt like to me. Yuu stabbing KotN with her scythe to be wasn't wanting to kill him, but just a way of her not liking him. it's just a way of her being mad imo because KotN wants to die and she doesn't want her friends to die.
Which makes zero sense! First of all Yuu wrote that there was no other zombie, and after KotN possesses Kyouko (for no apparent reason as it turns out) she reveals that she killed him. Then without any reason she refrains from killing him again (that half-hearted attack with the scythe). Then runs away from him and her friends, then with him, under the idiotic assumption that he won't mess with them. And in the end despite messing everyones' life with her incoherent choices... she just kills him... and everyone is happy, since KotN got his wish oh! and epic last words about penguins there
Old 2011-03-28, 15:54   Link #1968
Seihai
スマイリウム

I don't see plotholes, mostly inconsistencies but they were pointed out several times now so I'll just say a few things. Yuu's cuteness level was over 9000, Sera's orchestra was a nice background event and Haruna after all is my favorite girl. Heck, she used the enemy's magic to travel the world in an instant and come back home with most random souvenirs. Also did I just read something about Kyoko in a swimsuit up there?!... *gasp**drool*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Spoiler for Necronomica Magi Ayumu Magica 11 - Johnny Longtorso:
Oh yes, that first part was hilarious.

Wow, thinking this way makes so much more sense suddenly. Before I'd come up with "the jokes ruin a serious moment" but if I say "the serious moment doesn't ruin the joke" it sounds so much more optimistic. lol
Old 2011-03-28, 16:09   Link #1969
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Also did I just read something about Kyoko in a swimsuit up there?!... *gasp**drool*
That part was just speculation, don't drool too soon
Old 2011-03-28, 16:15   Link #1970
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

Send a message via MSN to ZGMF-X10A
Quote:

Which makes zero sense! First of all Yuu wrote that there was no other zombie, and after KotN possesses Kyouko (for no apparent reason as it turns out) she reveals that she killed him. Then without any reason she refrains from killing him again (that half-hearted attack with the scythe). Then runs away from him and her friends, then with him, under the idiotic assumption that he won't mess with them. And in the end despite messing everyones' life with her incoherent choices... she just kills him... and everyone is happy, since KotN got his wish oh! and epic last words about penguins there

In this episode KotN said "it's all your fault, Eucliwood. Because you won't let me die I would have to destroy this town". So basically Yuu has a special relation with KotN. Yuu doesn't want KotN dead, but KotN wants to die. If someone special to you tells you they want to die would you help them? It seems the only way a zombie can die is when the necromancer in this case Yuu using magic (whisper something in their ear). Lets say your mother is laying on the hospital bed suffering with all these machines keeping her alive. She tells you wants to die, would you pull the plug from the machines and let her die? Yuu didn't want her friends to know about her past therefore lied. It's like your wife saying your her first but in reality she's really a slut. KotN tells Ayumu that "someday you will understand the pain of immortality, so don't blame Yuu". KotN never saw Yuu happy, so the situation between KotN and Ayumu when they were first zombies are different, because Ayumu has Sera and Haruna, Yuki. KotN feels the pain of immortality therefore at the end Yuu relieves him from his pain. In my example pull the plug from the machines keeping your mother alive and letting her die.
Old 2011-03-28, 16:21   Link #1971
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Finally a menacing megalo appeared and they drove it away with a vampire symphony... My perception of vampires have now changed.

The one Sera sucked blood from was Haruna in the anime, that's the biggest inconsistency right there. Anyway, I'm glad it's finally coming to an end and...

swimsuit episode next. The moment we have all been waiting for!
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-28, 16:26   Link #1972
Nvis
Where are the good animes

So 1 episode to go...........did we miss something?

I'm going to assume the big shadow in the sky above that tower is that face thing in episode 11......
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-28, 16:27   Link #1973
Sparvid
*hic*

So, what has KotN and Yuu been doing for all these months?

KotN: "Wanna kill me?"
Yuu: "Nah..."
KotN: "Darn. How about now?"
Old 2011-03-28, 16:32   Link #1974
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Finally a menacing megalo appeared and they drove it away with a vampire symphony... My perception of vampires have now changed.

The one Sera sucked blood from was Haruna in the anime, that's the biggest inconsistency right there.
Hmm? Are you talking about what Saras said about Sera having the blood of Yuu? Because that actually wasn't an inconsistency, remember last episode when Yuu have some of her blood in her finger and put it into Sera's mouth?
Old 2011-03-28, 16:34   Link #1975
Yusei Fudo
Banned

Yuu Speaks! She Speaks! ;W;
Yusei Fudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-28, 16:40   Link #1976
Malkuth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post

The one Sera sucked blood from was Haruna in the anime, that's the biggest inconsistency right there. Anyway, I'm glad it's finally coming to an end and...
Quote:
In this episode KotN said "it's all your fault, Eucliwood. Because you won't let me die I would have to destroy this town". So basically Yuu has a special relation with KotN. Yuu doesn't want KotN dead, but KotN wants to die. If someone special to you tells you they want to die would you help them? It seems the only way a zombie can die is when the necromancer in this case Yuu using magic (whisper something in their ear).
Actually, KotN stated his purpose at least one episode ago, probably earlier (my memory is somewhat fuzzy); and Yuu did not kill him to save the city, since the vampire ninjas, oops sorry, the yuri-maido symphony orchestra was handling it quite well, despite stating that only Sera should be able to because she drunk Yuu's blood

Quote:
Lets say your mother is laying on the hospital bed suffering with all these machines keeping her alive. She tells you wants to die, would you pull the plug from the machines and let her die? Yuu didn't want her friends to know about her past therefore lied. It's like your wife saying your her first but in reality she's really a slut. KotN tells Ayumu that "someday you will understand the pain of immortality, so don't blame Yuu". KotN never saw Yuu happy, so the situation between KotN and Ayumu when they were first zombies are different, because Ayumu has Sera and Haruna, Yuki. KotN feels the pain of immortality therefore at the end Yuu relieves him from his pain. In my example pull the plug from the machines keeping your mother alive and letting her die.
Sorry, I miss your point here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
So 1 episode to go...........did we miss something?

I'm going to assume the big shadow in the sky above that tower is that face thing in episode 11......
Probably misplaced from another show they are currently animating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparvid View Post
So, what has KotN and Yuu been doing for all these months?

KotN: "Wanna kill me?"
Yuu: "Nah..."
KotN: "Darn. How about now?"
Nah, I had something else in mind

Anyway, since I just watched the last episode of Dragon Crisis! whatever problems I have with KoreZon anime writers seem now SO INSIGNIFICANT
Old 2011-03-28, 16:58   Link #1977
Mizuno
Undefined

Quote:
Hmm? Are you talking about what Saras said about Sera having the blood of Yuu? Because that actually wasn't an inconsistency, remember last episode when Yuu have some of her blood in her finger and put it into Sera's mouth?
Ah you're right. I only remember the pseudo yuri scene at the beginning of a certain episode.
Old 2011-03-28, 17:18   Link #1978
Kaerie

Yuu finally speaks. I loved that moment.

On another note, I came across this while searching for Sora no Otoshimono pictures:

Spoiler for Sora no Otoshimono as .....:
Kaerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-28, 17:31   Link #1979
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:

I also ROFLed... the thing is that the anime obviously has a lot of unintentional, yet hilarious little moments

Something just came to mind about the penguins there. Could it be that even when Eu's emotions run a little wild, someone in the world dies and a Megalo is born in it's place. So maybe, KOTN will be reborn as a penguin? I don't know, just a theory.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-28, 17:49   Link #1980
Mizuno
Undefined

I think KOTN is pretty lame for the 'big boss'. Anyway I watch it for the girls and the occasional humor. The serious stuff aren't delivered very well imo.

Tags
comedy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen