AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-18, 16:29   Link #1
Soldier

Talking well...

well i just seen the first episode, and i would have to say it was alright, which means im watching second episode right now and im already downloading the rest. i just wanted to say is there any episodes which are dubbed, that are in english? or spanish? im off topic (anyone know any other good anime)
Old 2004-04-18, 16:31   Link #2
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier
well i just seen the first episode, and i would have to say it was alright, which means im watching second episode right now and im already downloading the rest. i just wanted to say is there any episodes which are dubbed, that are in english? or spanish? im off topic (anyone know any other good anime)
I believe there is one single episode which was 'fandubbed' (in english), though teh quality of the dub was debatable.

The show has not been licenced (in Northern America, that is) so there is no english dub around.
Old 2004-04-18, 16:32   Link #3
Sodville Rebel

Send a message via MSN to Sodville Rebel
and long may THAT continue
Old 2004-04-18, 16:38   Link #4
Soldier

Question

hmm when u download episodes 2-4 do u have to wait till they all finsh or can u view one while others finish? cuz they download in a folder and it seems 2 is finish and 3 is downloading, i played 2 and it cuts of like in 5 seconds.
Old 2004-04-18, 16:39   Link #5
Sodville Rebel

media player usually gives the old 'file is in use' message, I think you have to wait til they're all done if you're talking about a torrent but i'm not sure, give it a go
Old 2004-04-18, 16:44   Link #6
Soldier

Talking

oh ok thanks bro only 16m to go till its finish, download rate 180+kib/s is very fast. and im using vlc program to view them.
Old 2004-04-18, 16:49   Link #7
Soldier

hmm well episode 2 is messed up cuz i can view episode 3,anyone know were i can find episode 2? i just dont want to skip episodes it just ruins everthing
Old 2004-04-18, 16:49   Link #8
7thMethuselah

better dl alot more than just 1-4 my brother-in-law borrowed my naruto epi's and watched 30 or so in 1 day . You're in for quite a fun ride

Oh as far as I kow there are hardly any dubs around of Naruto but naruto gets subbed in many many languages, i'm sure there are a few spanish ones around as well, just search for spanish fansub groups I know they exist (no idea what their name is or so since my entire spanish vocabulary consists of 1 sentence : serveca por favor signorita )

PS if you are getting the files through BitTorrent be aware that BT doesn't download everything in the correct order but dl fragments from all episodes at once. Better wait untill the entire batch file is completed. Also make sure you are using the correct codecs, codec conflicts can cause serious viewing problems sometimes )
Old 2004-04-18, 17:01   Link #9
Soldier

Thanks bro you were right about BT not downloading in order, episode 2 works, um how do you download your files?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thMethuselah
better dl alot more than just 1-4 my brother-in-law borrowed my naruto epi's and watched 30 or so in 1 day . You're in for quite a fun ride

Oh as far as I kow there are hardly any dubs around of Naruto but naruto gets subbed in many many languages, i'm sure there are a few spanish ones around as well, just search for spanish fansub groups I know they exist (no idea what their name is or so since my entire spanish vocabulary consists of 1 sentence : serveca por favor signorita )

PS if you are getting the files through BitTorrent be aware that BT doesn't download everything in the correct order but dl fragments from all episodes at once. Better wait untill the entire batch file is completed. Also make sure you are using the correct codecs, codec conflicts can cause serious viewing problems sometimes )
Old 2004-04-18, 17:07   Link #10
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Im pretty sure most people on here use either bittorrent, newsgroups, or xdcc in IRC.

Just leave a batch of episodes downloading overnight each night and you'll have them all in no time.
Old 2004-04-18, 17:16   Link #11
Sodville Rebel

I got the 1st 25 on a DVD-r then downloaded the other 9 from........kazaa then used bittorrent for the rest.

where do they host it on irc?
Old 2004-04-18, 17:56   Link #12
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

Welcome to the Naruto forum Soldier.

Thread closed