AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Old 2006-09-10, 00:29   Link #41
Panky

Can someone tell me what does "animated" mean? :P
Panky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-10, 10:10   Link #42
andiyar
wingéd prettygirl
*Author

Send a message via AIM to andiyar Send a message via MSN to andiyar
@ panky

Animated as in, an anime is made based off a particular source. In this case, an anime based off the Haruka route in the game.

-Andiyar
Old 2006-09-10, 10:30   Link #43
NeoSam

Yes the anime is confirmed

From Anime News Service:

Quote:
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien: Haruka Route Anime Confirmed
Age Soft has reposted an image mentioning Kimi ga Nozomu Eien: Haruka Route will be adapted to animation. ANS first reported the possibility on August 28th. At that time the same image linked above mysteriously appeared on Age Tech's website between 16:00 and 19:00 on August 28th but was later pulled.
Old 2006-09-11, 14:17   Link #44
Searcher
RRR/Kotori/Tessa Servant

I cann't believe it *shedding a lot of happy tears and smiling at the same time

First seeing a wonderfull anime "Canvas2" and now this.
I am going to be "high" untill it comes out, even "higher" when i see it and get it.

Big question is: when does it come out?

I do hope that they don't put Haruka in a coma
Let's have them continue the storyline just before Haruka had the accident.
Instead of that idiot stopping and listening to Mitsuki, he just tell her to f**k off because Haruka is waiting
This way he can later deal with his feelings for Mitsuki, while going out with Haruka

Oh and to all those Mitsuki-fans out there, how to say it nicely, stay away with your criticism.
You had your ending, allow us to have us our ending

*still crying and smilling at the same time
Searcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-12, 09:58   Link #45
mimo

now the image appears in the "radio" section, saying "Haruka route anime will be made!", I'm not sure what the heck are they trying to do now
mimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-12, 16:41   Link #46
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I see.

Well, we have no idea what form "Haruka route" will be. That could be a hint that this will be a radio drama. Maybe it will be a drama CD. Maybe it will be a single OVA telling an alternate last episode.

We have very little information about this. If I've missed something I hope I'll be corrected.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-12, 17:18   Link #47
Theowne
耳をすませば

If it turns out to be an actual new anime....I wonder what the Haruka vs. Mitsuki discussions will turn into....

"Well, in series no.1 Mitsuki did this so she's evil....."
"but in my version, she didn't, so it doesn't count..."

My Site - Reviews collection, Sheet music, and etc.
Anime reviews/blog, piano arrangements, Studio Ghibli..
Theowne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-12, 17:25   Link #48
Searcher
RRR/Kotori/Tessa Servant

Radio drama , i don't want a radio drama.
I want atleast 3 eps of Haruka's route

Don't want to read it (cann't understand japanese ), i want to see it.

Don't care much about the discussions that will follow, because it is all useless.
It's an alternative ending, so characters will behave differently in situations.

Please god, let there be an anime
Old 2006-09-12, 18:01   Link #49
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam
Yes the anime is confirmed

From Anime News Service:
yes yes yes!! happy happy
but if it is gona be all out war between the two factions its gona be hard for me to pick a side since i like both of them
now gief muvluv

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-13, 22:26   Link #50
idofgrahf

Send a message via MSN to idofgrahf
all that anime news service said was that the image reapeared, even wikipedia could not find a confirmed source. Many anime have different version but all tell the same story ie Escaflowne and its movie, Raxaphenon and its movie, Haruko maid team, Air and Air movie etc but none that I've seen that basically said here is one ending and here is another one just in case you don't like it.

Lacan/Grahf
idofgrahf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-13, 23:26   Link #51
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by idofgrahf
all that anime news service said was that the image reapeared, even wikipedia could not find a confirmed source. Many anime have different version but all tell the same story ie Escaflowne and its movie, Raxaphenon and its movie, Haruko maid team, Air and Air movie etc but none that I've seen that basically said here is one ending and here is another one just in case you don't like it.
Then you missed Evangelion

Of course, it's not exactly the same, it is still having the end redone to appease the masses in a way.
Old 2006-09-14, 09:09   Link #52
Rengemaru
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher
Radio drama , i don't want a radio drama.
I want atleast 3 eps of Haruka's route

Don't want to read it (cann't understand japanese ), i want to see it.

Don't care much about the discussions that will follow, because it is all useless.
It's an alternative ending, so characters will behave differently in situations.

Please god, let there be an anime
As what NoSanninWa said, it's probably gonna be an alternative last episode. A remake might be a good option too since many anime are being remade nowadays.
Old 2006-09-14, 09:29   Link #53
Searcher
RRR/Kotori/Tessa Servant

Nope, i don't want just 1 eps. I want atleast 3 eps.
The reason for that is i want to see more of Haruka
Seeing how her relationship goes and grows. 1 eps is to short for me.

Why cann't they make atleast 3 eps of the alternative route, i mean kanon2006 is being remade with more than 1 eps.
Old 2006-09-14, 12:57   Link #54
Panky

Quote:
Nope, i don't want just 1 eps. I want atleast 3 eps.
The reason for that is i want to see more of Haruka
Seeing how her relationship goes and grows. 1 eps is to short for me.

Why cann't they make atleast 3 eps of the alternative route, i mean kanon2006 is being remade with more than 1 eps.
It will be just too boring if the remake is only 3 + eps :P
Panky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-14, 13:26   Link #55
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Well, we have no idea what form "Haruka route" will be. That could be a hint that this will be a radio drama. Maybe it will be a drama CD. Maybe it will be a single OVA telling an alternate last episode.

We have very little information about this. If I've missed something I hope I'll be corrected.
Well, the image on the Age-Soft site clearly mentions that they've decided to animate the KgNE "Haruka Route", so that's about all we have to go on. A lot of people are suspecting that this is referring to the fandisk that's sort of an "alternate chronology" of the story (it's a "what if?" where the end of episode 2 was avoided), but taking it literally, it could be a retelling of the main story where certain decisions are changed. At this point, no one knows. But, whether there's a radio drama or CD as well, they did explicitly say it'd be animated.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-14, 14:25   Link #56
lynx22

Wandering about ETA for Haruka's Route

Haruka's Route was confirmed on Sept. 9, I wander how long we're going to have to wait until it's released. I would like it to be tomorrow . But seriously, months? A year?
lynx22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 15:01   Link #57
Searcher
RRR/Kotori/Tessa Servant

Quote:
Originally posted by Panky
It will be just too boring if the remake is only 3 + eps :P
The more the better, that's what i say. I don't care if it's 52 eps

All i want is more time with Haruka
More relationship between Haruka and him
And a nice ending for mitsuki, a olympic medal for her

Quote:
Originally posted by Lynx22
Haruka's Route was confirmed on Sept. 9, I wander how long we're going to have to wait until it's released. I would like it to be tomorrow . But seriously, months? A year?
I don't care, as long as they take the time to write a good story.
I will just be "high" untill it's come's out
Old 2006-09-16, 03:07   Link #58
idofgrahf

Send a message via MSN to idofgrahf
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCntry
Then you missed Evangelion

Of course, it's not exactly the same, it is still having the end redone to appease the masses in a way.
and you are suggesting that KGNE is on the level of Evangelion in terms of popularity? The two Eva endings are not mutually exclusive, one is whats happening in his mind while the other is whats happening in the physical world. There are many remakes but like I said they all have the same basic storyline, Air, Eva, Escaflowne Rahxephon Ah/oh my goddess etc. To get a Haruka ending they would need to rewrite signficant portion of the storyline, so IF its true then it'll most likely be aleast 3-6 eps long probably in OVA format.

Lacan/Grahf
idofgrahf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-16, 14:46   Link #59
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by idofgrahf
and you are suggesting that KGNE is on the level of Evangelion in terms of popularity? The two Eva endings are not mutually exclusive, one is whats happening in his mind while the other is whats happening in the physical world. There are many remakes but like I said they all have the same basic storyline, Air, Eva, Escaflowne Rahxephon Ah/oh my goddess etc. To get a Haruka ending they would need to rewrite signficant portion of the storyline, so IF its true then it'll most likely be aleast 3-6 eps long probably in OVA format.
KimiNozo is a rather popular title, believe it or not...just not to many outside of Japan. EVA's 'rewrites' were done to quell some questions that the fans had made of it, not so much to retell it from a different angle.

Telling Haruka's side of the story wouldn't be a remake as it would be a retelling, which are different. Kanon 2006 is a remake, which is the same story just redone...Haruka's route is a retelling, which takes a different direction in the story than the original. And no, they wouldn't neeed to rewrite a significant portion of KimiNozo, all it would take is to create a new story following Haruka's game route from the SFD. It could be as little as a single episode all the way up to 24, it just depends on how they want to retell the story and how far in-depth they wish to take it.
Old 2006-09-21, 22:22   Link #60
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
This is the kind of war that doesn't leave prisoners.

If they do make another KGNE the carnage will make the shuffle look like school house brawl.

*stocks up on fire fighting equipment in anticaption of the flame wars.
Your damn righ Xellos this is a war where casualties will be mounting by the sec. Im standing shoulder to shoulder with my fellow kGNE Knights Iv got bag full explosives an M-16 in one hand and a Katana in the other and picture of Mitsuki on my shoulder and enough weapons and ammo to take out half of japan bring the rage boys and girls

Tags
âge, brains base, drama, ova, romance, seinen