AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-29, 11:30   Link #7501
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacus Li Britannia View Post
I think this couldn't be possible... at least, there could be a general oav... However, I still don't think this couple will be possible, Suzaku is dead for the world, Nunnally is the future, but not his future. He clearly said "I lost an irreplaceable woman", so, he will live in the past, forever. Suzaku now is a man without hope of future, he's a mask, a symbol, not along a human being... it's sad, but this is the reality.
I think people can love more then once! It happens in real life so it's more than possible....
Now they are together and nobody knows what will happen. He knows her pain and Nunnaly knows his pain: they can understand each other and be happy together!

This is an open ending: everything can happen!

Lacus-chan, I know you loved Euphie but...life goes on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
I don't think Nunnaly and Suzaku would make a good couple
Why?

They are sooo cute together! ^^
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 11:31   Link #7502
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
I think people can love more then once! It happens in real life so it's more than possible....
Now they are together and nobody knows what will happen. He knows her pain and Nunnaly knows his pain: they can understand each other and be happy together!

i agree but i think Suzaku is for Euphemia.
I think and I will stay thinking this way.
Euphemia was one of the few reasons i like suzaku in season one.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 11:36   Link #7503
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
Why?

Cause they already formed a brother-sister relationship
Old 2008-09-29, 11:37   Link #7504
Lacus Li Britannia
White Queen

Quote:

Lacus-chan, I know you loved Euphie but...life goes on!

Why?

This is true, like I said, I wanted Suzaku to be dead to stay together, but now, the situation speaks... What kind of future Suzaku could offer to Nunnally? He can do it only beeing Zero, but Suzaku no longer exists... No romantic development for them.
Lacus Li Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 11:40   Link #7505
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
i agree but i think Suzaku is for Euphemia.
I think and I will stay thinking this way.
Anyone have their own opinion ! Don't worry!

I don't agree about this "Suzaku is for Euphemia"...

Euphemia loved more than once: Lelouch and then Suzaku... and she was so young... so, I hope the same goes for Suzaku
Quote:
This is true, like I said, I wanted Suzaku to be dead to stay together, but now, the situation speaks... What kind of future Suzaku could offer to Nunnally? He can do it only beeing Zero, but Suzaku no longer exists... No romantic development for them.
I think the situation doesn't tell anything at all, since we only saw a smiling Nunnaly with Zero in the end....

As I said before, it'a an open ending, so everyone can think whatever they want !
Old 2008-09-29, 11:41   Link #7506
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega4000 View Post
I believe the same as you, but do you have a prof that he let her win? and where why he should supose to be death? did he say that in the conversation? please, if you have any prof tell me, I think the subs from my episode wasn't really good, and I really want profs.
If some one post a lot of arguments and profs I'll be happy forever

Because that was what Zero R. was all about. Zero R. plan had involved creating a new world by the deaths of Suzaku and Lelouch. Suzaku needed to fake his death so the Zero R. plan to continue, he was the one to kill Lelouch in the end, it was shown in the flashbacks. basically, both men gave their lives and identities to bring a new world.

The Lancelot exploded right after that in seconds but he escaped. He was still conscious while Kallen was out cold!!! If Kallen wasnt there, he would of faked his death some other way.

the blow took time for it to break the cocpit, Suzaku use this time to disable Kallen instead of countering the hit. he could of counter the hit and still had enough time to disable Kallen. Kallen around this time hadn't had that much strenght since she passed out, so sooner or later she would of been defeated.
his Live Geass was glowing mad red there as you can see as well, so he already had the message from the Live Geass to avoid the blow but he didn't.

remember he did the samething against Bismark in episode 20, he overcame his geass instead of running away...he overcame his geass there.
Old 2008-09-29, 11:56   Link #7507
Lacus Li Britannia
White Queen

[QUOTE=Airi;1946087]Anyone have their own opinion ! Don't worry!

I don't agree about this "Suzaku is for Euphemia"...

Euphemia loved more than once: Lelouch and then Suzaku... and she was so young... so, I hope the same goes for Suzaku

I think the situation doesn't tell anything at all, since we only saw a smiling Nunnaly with Zero in the end....
QUOTE]

I agree with the first part, after all, a similar thing happened to Kira and Fllay, but, Suzaku lost a woman who loved, who believed in him, Nunnally hates her brother, why couldn't her hate Suzaku who's nothing for her? She smiles, ok, but this doesn't prove anything.
Lacus Li Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 11:57   Link #7508
Franckisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Hey, Nunnally have not seen Suzaku's face in person for once isn't it? Guess it is probably during their private moment, Nunnally can finally see the face of Suzaku. Unless he really choose to hide his face all the way

What about it?
Nunally already knows that the actual Zero is Suzaku.
How? Simple, when she grabbed Lelouch hands, she was shown flashs of the Zero Requiem.

And well... Suzaku x Nunally is a good couple, I think.
Franckisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 12:15   Link #7509
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

I agree with the first part, after all, a similar thing happened to Kira and Fllay, but, Suzaku lost a woman who loved, who believed in him, Nunnally hates her brother, why couldn't her hate Suzaku who's nothing for her? She smiles, ok, but this doesn't prove anything.
Nunnaly hatED his brother because it was part of the plan. To make people hate them.

And why are you saying he is nothing for her??°_° We know she liked him!! (first season, episode 17).

Now Nunnaly knows the truth and she doesn't hate Suzaku (If she hates him, why is she with Zero in the end???°_°)

I'm not saying that smile means something! I'm saying this is what we saw and nothing more.
We know they are together now.
Are they friends? Probably
Are they more than friends? Who knows! That's why this is an open-ending.

This was also Lelouch's wish: He wanted Suzaku to be with her so...
This is open to interpretation! I think they can be more than friends...that's all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franckisted View Post

And well... Suzaku x Nunally is a good couple, I think.
Great!!!

Last edited by Airi; 2008-09-29 at 14:57.
Old 2008-09-29, 12:22   Link #7510
AJDyzaster

lol Airi no one is going to be able to win against you. im sry but your optimism made me puke a little hahaha
AJDyzaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 13:05   Link #7511
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I don't think Nunnaly x Suzaku's in the cards right now. Maybe in a few years, but for now... Suzaku could have married her to protect her (and not have her as his stepmother), but not for love. On a personal level, she's chiefly Lelouch's little sister. A friend to him too, certainly, but I don't think it ever occurred to him to look at her in a romantic light. And now, more than ever, he doesn't want to think about romance.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 13:13   Link #7512
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I don't think Nunnaly x Suzaku's in the cards right now. Maybe in a few years, but for now... Suzaku could have married her to protect her (and not have her as his stepmother), but not for love. On a personal level, she's chiefly Lelouch's little sister. A friend to him too, certainly, but I don't think it ever occurred to him to look at her in a romantic light. And now, more than ever, he doesn't want to think about romance.
Indeed, now Suzaku isn't thinking about love... and the same goes for Nunnaly...
But they are still young and they have an entire life in front of them!

Maybe... after few years....
People can love more than once so... I hope for a SuzakuXNunnaly ending!

Last edited by Airi; 2008-09-29 at 13:53.
Old 2008-09-29, 13:17   Link #7513
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
lol... The impossible just happened... I agreed with you. XD
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 14:36   Link #7514
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
Because that was what Zero R. was all about. Zero R. plan had involved creating a new world by the deaths of Suzaku and Lelouch. Suzaku needed to fake his death so the Zero R. plan to continue, he was the one to kill Lelouch in the end, it was shown in the flashbacks. basically, both men gave their lives and identities to bring a new world.

The Lancelot exploded right after that in seconds but he escaped. He was still conscious while Kallen was out cold!!! If Kallen wasnt there, he would of faked his death some other way.

the blow took time for it to break the cocpit, Suzaku use this time to disable Kallen instead of countering the hit. he could of counter the hit and still had enough time to disable Kallen. Kallen around this time hadn't had that much strenght since she passed out, so sooner or later she would of been defeated.
his Live Geass was glowing mad red there as you can see as well, so he already had the message from the Live Geass to avoid the blow but he didn't.

remember he did the samething against Bismark in episode 20, he overcame his geass instead of running away...he overcame his geass there.
things I've notice about this battle was...
if you see the final part of the battle, the electriciti and the explosion come after the guren falls, that was just when gino saw the lancelot, so the lancelot was deactivate right after the guren, and maybe suzaku self-destructed the lancelot after kallen's fall, that will explain why he manages to survive (I mean, it was just a punch not guren's claw.
the second thing: the feathers.. why he didn't use the feather beams? and besides.. lancelot was just with one rifle at the start of the battle so he have two disadventages while he was fighthing kallen plus his desire to lose.
Guren was with all his weapons and used all his weapons and was stronger than albion, still that makes a completely defeat for kallens as a pilot when is compared to suzaku.
This battle was completely for suzaku and if it is true that he self-destructed te lancelot, then it will be enough prof (that's why I'm waiting picture dramas or something.. but well maybe they'll not release more things about this isue).
mega4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 15:10   Link #7515
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
I don't think Nunnaly and Suzaku would make a good couple
Suzaku Cornelia would have been better
Only as a crack fic in R1, and only because of all the times he saves her.

But personally, I think Guiliford is the better one. But then again, I like him. Good man, good man. I enjoyed how Suzaku made friends with Cornelia's knights before being accepted by Cornelia herself.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 23:17   Link #7516
kaefer_zwei
Devicer

Suzaku Kururugi

Medal of Honor Citation:
For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty as a Knightmare frame Devicer of the Holy Empire of Britannia. In the Battle of Damocles in 2018 atb. While leading a mission to destroy the enemy fortress of Damocles, Knight of Zero Suzaku Kururugi demonstrated extraordinary heroism in the face of a vastly superior and numerous enemy Knightmare Frames. Demonstrating exceptional resolve, Knight of Zero Kururugi valiantly fought the enemy Knightmares. The ensuing fierce firefight resulted in numerous enemy casualties. Ignoring the damages to his Knightmare and demonstrating exceptional composure, Knight of Zero Kururugi continued to fight. When finally his Knightmare frame lost all weapons and was low in fuel. In his final act of bravery, he continued to engage the enemy until his Knightmare frame was destroyed resulting in his death, gallantly giving his life for his king and country and for the cause of Unity. By his selfless courage, Suzaku Kururugi reflected great credit upon himself and upheld the highest traditions as a Knight of the Holy Empire of Britannia.
kaefer_zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 00:20   Link #7517
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
There's always Kaguya as well as option B. Keeping it within the family, you know?

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 00:40   Link #7518
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

No, no!

Only proper couples we could have is:

1. CCXLuluXSuzaku
2. SuzakuXLulu
3. SuzakuXLulu(corpse)XEuphemia(corpse)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 01:02   Link #7519
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega4000 View Post
things I've notice about this battle was...
if you see the final part of the battle, the electriciti and the explosion come after the guren falls, that was just when gino saw the lancelot, so the lancelot was deactivate right after the guren, and maybe suzaku self-destructed the lancelot after kallen's fall, that will explain why he manages to survive (I mean, it was just a punch not guren's claw.
the second thing: the feathers.. why he didn't use the feather beams? and besides.. lancelot was just with one rifle at the start of the battle so he have two disadventages while he was fighthing kallen plus his desire to lose.
Guren was with all his weapons and used all his weapons and was stronger than albion, still that makes a completely defeat for kallens as a pilot when is compared to suzaku.
This battle was completely for suzaku and if it is true that he self-destructed te lancelot, then it will be enough prof (that's why I'm waiting picture dramas or something.. but well maybe they'll not release more things about this isue).
yes, the Guren and Kallen passed out first and broke apart before Suzaku's Lancelot's started showing signs of sparks and exploding....i dont know if the writers bother having Suzaku deactivate the Lancelot and make it explode later, it will explain how quickly he escaped then but I think the writers just decided to make the Lancelot explode and Suzaku escaping with lightning speed but not bother explaining why.

i know Kallen mentioned that the Guren specs were supposed to be superior and then mentioned about how Suzaku was so powerful or what kept him going....i believe the writers made those lines to compliment the fighters but it truly shows to me that if the Guren did have more powerful specs, then this proves more on how Suzaku was the better pilot since he was facing a stronger mecha, faced a bunch of named knightmares and should of won at the end but decided to take the hit for the Zero Plan to continue. Lelouch and Jerimiah won there respected battles, so the writers would of made Suzaku win if he was not to be the killer of Lelouch against Kallen since he would of not have any reason to fake his death.
Old 2008-09-30, 01:07   Link #7520
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I am thinking that Suzaku doesn't even need his Live geass to win.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote