AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-11-29, 11:08   Link #1041
Kagekyuubi

IMO here's a particularly sadistic one to the fans.

Nanoha: Fate. Remember that one scene with me cuddling you in bed?
Fate: Do you mean the one they cut out?
Old 2009-11-29, 17:13   Link #1042
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
I like how they went the extra mile and edited in the slasher smiles, some of which are pretty subtle.

<snip>

Cheers.

Nice one, i loled hard

Last edited by FRS; 2009-11-29 at 17:29.
Old 2010-02-09, 21:19   Link #1043
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
I like how they went the extra mile and edited in the slasher smiles, some of which are pretty subtle.

Cheers.
How could I have missed this gem?
Old 2010-03-09, 00:37   Link #1044
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
"All electronics are female."
"What makes you say that?"
"Everything gets to "plug into them" to recharge them, after all. And all the cyborgs are female."
"Erio-kun, that was just bad."
"Sorry, Caro."

Don't ask me where that came from.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Old 2010-03-09, 08:21   Link #1045
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Well, wherever it came from, it's not over until the little lady laughs OHOHOHOHOHO~~!!
Old 2010-03-11, 16:11   Link #1046
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

"Subaru, you should be careful."

"Don't worry, Tea..." *Click* "...Whoops."

"...Subaru, for your sake, i hope that whoops was because you broke an artifact and not unleashed a horror onto the world."

"...Tea..."

"Yes?"

"Is it bad that I see a flying jellyfish that's going "scree"?"

_______

If it gives someone ideas, well, hooray!

Old 2010-04-12, 23:42   Link #1047
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

"Fate-chan! Yuuno-kun! Hikari to Yami no Mai!" Nanoha cried out as Yuuno put up a powerful barrier that blacked out all light and senses of their opponent, while putting up smaller reflective barriers on the inside of the barrier, this was rather hard to do on a good day. "Axcell Shooter!" Nanoha cried out, ten smaller beams of energy lancing out and striking the reflective barriers and bouncing around before slamming into their opponent. "Fate-chan!"

"Double En Hombre!" Fate cried out as she slipped up behind the opponent and sliced them with both energy blades, causing a massive explosion that knocked out their enemy.

"Sweet, it worked!" Nanoha grinned and started laughing. This could be a VERY fun attack combination in the future.

Yuuno groaned and shook his arms. That had been tiring. Oh well, it was completely worth it.

Old 2010-04-12, 23:46   Link #1048
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
"Fate-chan! Yuuno-kun! Hikari to Yami no Mai!" Nanoha cried out as Yuuno put up a powerful barrier that blacked out all light and senses of their opponent, while putting up smaller reflective barriers on the inside of the barrier, this was rather hard to do on a good day. "Axcell Shooter!" Nanoha cried out, ten smaller beams of energy lancing out and striking the reflective barriers and bouncing around before slamming into their opponent. "Fate-chan!"

"Double En Hombre!" Fate cried out as she slipped up behind the opponent and sliced them with both energy blades, causing a massive explosion that knocked out their enemy.

"Sweet, it worked!" Nanoha grinned and started laughing. This could be a VERY fun attack combination in the future.

Yuuno groaned and shook his arms. That had been tiring. Oh well, it was completely worth it.
Nice, I didn't think to have Yuuno make reflective barriers as well. Good touch. Once Terada finally makes Mahou Shoujo Wars, this attack better be in it!
Old 2010-04-17, 22:40   Link #1049
NeoEevee

Quote:

Cheers.
The end still makes me laugh. Hard.
Old 2010-04-18, 13:08   Link #1050
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

I must be crazy...

"Welcome to Lutecia's apartment! You're going to love the view! It's the nest that beats the rest! Come on in we're all undressed!" (Wolf whistle) "At Lutecia's apartment we welcome you!"

Here's where it comes from for those who don't know.

Old 2010-05-25, 01:01   Link #1051
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Wow, what happened to this thread?

Anyway, Rising Dragon and I were talking and we came up with this for fun.

Einhart: You know, I knew I forgot something.

Vivio: ...what?

Einhart: I forgot the plot somewhere after Nove-mama got me good.

Vivio: ...We probably shouldn't be breaking the 4th wall right now.

Einhart: We'll just blame it on Touma. He had to have damaged something important by dividing by zero like that.

Vivio: Good point. Can we blame the rest of the bad guys in Force for everyone in ViVid making me look dull?

Einhart: No good... one of them is a trap.

Vivio: ...We've got Otto at least. That should null the trap, right?

Einhart: I think if it weren't for Touma dividing, we might not have become superior like Lily... so we do owe them.

Vivio: But that's Nove, Teana, Subaru and Sein. None of the lolis got nipples. And Fate-mama and Nanoha-mama have nipple-free contracts.

Einhart: ... dammit. New plan, Vivio! Force is the antagonist. Let's go make ourselves a plot.

Vivio: Hostile show takeover?

Einhart: No. No takeover. No prisoners. Except maybe Lily, Touma, and Isis.

Vivio: ...So we kill Force? Or just the Dividers? Cuz I don't know where the Plot is.

Einhart: That's why we make our own!

Vivio: Okay! So, which part of Force are we killing anyway? The Dividers? Because I could get behind that. *Blinks* You think that maybe that's the reason that Rio can use two elements? The Divide by Zero broke reality retroactively?

Einhart: Sure, we can go with that. Its not like we were being very deep in the first place...

Vivio: Okay! Operation "Get our own plot back and stop Force" is under way!

Old 2010-05-25, 08:16   Link #1052
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

/me applauds the 4th Wall's demise. XD
Old 2010-06-01, 00:00   Link #1053
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Nove stared at the path of destruction and looked on as Otto, Deed and Sein tried to stop the person in question. "...What happened?"

Wendi, who was partially buried under a few tables, groaned and sat up. "Cinque did."

"That doesn't seem like her." Nove muttered before looking at the ground. "...Is that a glazed bear claw?"

Wendi nodded as she got up. "Sein made it with extra sugar."

Nove sweat-dropped. "Okay, new rule... No letting Cinque have that much sugar ever again."

"WHEE!" Cinque giggled loudly as she ran into and through another wall, leaving a large hole and explosion in her wake.

"Man, I am glad Scagiletti never knew about this." Nove muttered.

Old 2010-06-01, 10:13   Link #1054
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

Negi: I want to become Fate's friend.
Fate: I seek to fight only you, Negi Springfield.

Fans: ... Why are we befriending like it's 2004?

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

Old 2010-06-02, 22:34   Link #1055
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Lightbulb Nutshell

Vita was checking on some kind of list...

-Shield Level: A, Nanoha......... Successfully smash her
-Shield Level: AAA, Signum.....Breaks the shield in four
-Shield Level: B, Fate .............like a piece of paper
-Shield Level: Nul, Hayate ..... Doesn't have any, scrapped
-Shield Level: Nul, Shamal ..... Doesn't have any as well...
-Shield Level: AA, Subaru ...... Not survive

"Okay, who else...." Vita mumbles, "There's nothing I can destroy with my Graf Eisen, and I want a challenging target, especially magic shield. Search for the best target in TSAB database!"

-Next Target: Shield Level: S, Yuuno Scrya, 100% satisfying target, guaranteed

"HOW I CAN FORGOT IT! THAT NUTSHELL!!"

Runs of to the infinity library to hunts the Professor.

Inspired by F91's Fanfic
Old 2010-06-02, 23:15   Link #1056
NeoEevee

The following only makes sense if you're fairly familiar with Kingdom Hearts.

Me: Okay, everyone has received their assignments for the Lyrical Hearts and Mahou Shonen Keyblader Roxas projects. If you have any comments, thoughts or concerns, please voice them now.

Nanoha: *dressed as Sora* *raises hand* Do I have to fight Fate again?
Me: Yes. A number of times, actually.
Nanoha: ...can I at least do it in something OTHER than these Mickey Mouse-shorts, please?
Me: ...yeah, hang on a minute... I kinda do need to change some costumes around...

Caro: *dressed as Vanitas* I can't see anything in this helmet! Vanitas-san, how do you BREATHE in this thing?
Vanitas: *dressed as Lutecia* You get used to it. *looks down* ...Why am I in a dress again?

Ven: *is the same size as Strikers!Vivio* I'm even smaller now. T_T
Vivio: *teenage form* *wearing an Organization XIII coat* *reading the script* 'Who else will I have ice cream wi-' wait, what? -__- I'm sorry but... who wrote that and what illegal substances were they on?

Terra: ...why I am the only one in my trio who got genderswapped?
Subaru: I dunno. So, what do I have to do? Save the multiverse like Nanoha-san? Am I out of commission until our darkest hour, when I swoop in and save Tea-chan and Erio-kun from their fates?
Terra: er... you... << >> ...you didn't get a copy of the script yet, did you?
Subaru: ...no. ^^;
Terra: Trust me. Your entire story isn't gonna end well.
Me: *walks up* Hey, Terra, we're done with the costume for your part. *holds up a Rein-sized, recolored version of Terra's outfit*
Terra: Why is it so sma- *suddenly gets poof'd down to Rein-size* ...FFFFFFFFFFFFFF...

Erio: *talking to mini-Ven* So... about the freezing part...
Ven: Just picture yourself some place warm until it's over. But trust me, you'll never want to even go near a freezer when that's done...

Aqua: *dressed as Signum* ...how'd I get you for a Unison partner?
Apprentice!Xehanort: *dressed in a slightly more Agito-ish version of his outfit* I dunno, but if Neo hadn't looked at the end of Terra's story in KH: Birth By Sleep... I'd say this was a very, very funny coincedence.
Teana: *wearing a more Aqua-ish version of her Barrier Jacket* *reading the script* ...wait... this story has even MORE Ship Teasing with me and Subaru!

Vita: *wearing an Organization XIII coat and talking to Kairi* Remember; act angry!
Kairi: *dressed in Vita's Barrier Jacket and struggling with Graf Eisen* Uh... okay. ^^;;;

Yuuno: ...I'm grateful for the extra screentime, but... why am I getting kidnapped twice, again?
Me: Hey, you get lots of Ship Teasing with Nanoha. I'd say getting kidnapped is a small price to pay.
Fate: Yuuno and Nanoha are replacing Sora and Kairi as the official couple?
Me: Yeah, but... *whispers to Fate about the SoRiku pairing*
Fate: ...there's hope! 8D

Me: ...where's Rein?
Zexion: *wearing a Riot Force 6 uniform* *points to a child-sized Organization XIII coat that's lying on the floor* Right there.
Rein: *struggling under the coat* It's too big! D:

Reinforce Eins: ...
Lexaeus: ...

Roxas: *wearing what seems to be a mix of his casual outfit and Nanoha's season 1 Barrier Jacket* ...could be worse, I guess.
Namine: *sitting on Roxas's shoulder as a ferret* Yeah, better than the Higurashi project...
Xion: *wearing Fate's season 1 barrier jacket and trying to console Chrono*
Chrono: *wearing an Organization XIII coat* I turn into WHO!?
Xion: T_T;; I'm sorry, it... comes with the part.

Sora: *trying to get used to Hayate's wheelchair* ...can't we turn the paralysis thing into some other kind of dehabilitating illness?
Hayate: *wearing Namine's sundress* *whacks him with a sketchpad that has the Book of Darkness's cover* If I can put up with it, so can you.
Sora: T_T Yes ma'am.

Seras Victoria: *wearing Shamal's Barrier Jacket* ...I wasn't in either of these series. Why am I here again?
Me: Because I need someone who looks like Shamal, Hellsing is finished except for the OVAs, and I ran out of Kingdom Hearts characters to use.
Seras: -_-* I swear, if I wasn't under contract...

Arf: *has Axel's facial markings and is wearing an Organization XIII coat* Seems we're the only ones who transferred cleanly between universes.
Saix: *is a blue Zafira-ish wolf-familiar* Neither of you are cut out for this.
Axel: *scratches wolf-familiar ears* Eh, I'm fine with this.
Zafira: *also wearing an Orgization XIII coat* *reading the script* T_T Ah great. First my lines, then my screentime, and now I have to act like... like a total JERK to the main characters. I knew I should've applied for Tokyo Mew Mew instead of Nanoha...
Arf: ...huh?
Zafira: I never wanted to be in Nanoha, I wanted to be in Tokyo Mew Mew! But my agent was all, "no, TMM is for girls, go for Nanoha, they're looking for Petting Zoo People!" And before that, I tried out for a role in Princess Tutu...
Arf, Axel, and Saix: -_-;
Old 2010-06-03, 01:34   Link #1057
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

The numbers should be Org XIII, and then number XIII should be Alicia, which makes Fate the main character in I/COM/II and makes Yuuno riku just for the hell of it. Though who would make a good Kairi/Namine... maybe Lutecia and Caro...

And then there is Xion and the BbS characters and...

I am overthinking this. And i should not be overthinking this. Because then i shall start imagining it, and then the plotbunny will start annoying me and so on and on.

...Jail as Master Xehanort and Chrono as Terra.

DAMN IT!!!
Old 2010-06-03, 11:06   Link #1058
NeoEevee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laith View Post
The numbers should be Org XIII, and then number XIII should be Alicia, which makes Fate the main character in I/COM/II and makes Yuuno riku just for the hell of it. Though who would make a good Kairi/Namine... maybe Lutecia and Caro...

And then there is Xion and the BbS characters and...

I am overthinking this. And i should not be overthinking this. Because then i shall start imagining it, and then the plotbunny will start annoying me and so on and on.

...Jail as Master Xehanort and Chrono as Terra.

DAMN IT!!!
xD Nah, I've had this idea festering in my mind for a few months, and even if the actual project isn't going anywhere besides some animation projects, the Alter-BBS trio (or is it a quartet, with Caro there?) are getting worked into another fanfic. The character assignments aren't going anywhere.

...I had Jail as Ansem the Wise. But Precia is Master Xehanort. |D And Alter-Xemnas and Alter-Xehanort's Heartless HAVE to be Chiwa Saitou's other roles, to set up some kind of foreshadowing.

But then there's the fact that Yuuno and Vivio also share a voice with Sein, who gets to be Demyx. Wow, if this were a real game, wouldn't THAT throw fans for a loop? XD

And on Alicia... I made a replica of Fate, and Fate gave her a new name (that name being "Alicia") at the end of her Alter-CoM scenario. Around the same time as Nanoha's scenario was ending. With Hayate as Namine.

No, this was not all an excuse for Snow Rain to play in the background during the relevant scene...
Old 2010-06-05, 18:47   Link #1059
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Good thing the original H-game wasn't about Nanoha, otherwise the world would have exploded! She would have had a Fate route, a Hayate route, a Yuuno route, a Arisa/Suzuka route, a Vita route, a Miyuki/Kyouya route, a Shinobu route, a(nother) Chrono route, a Subaru route, a Teana route...

Nanoha: I didn't feel like being the Unimari/Cranagan bicycle.

An Amy route, a Lindy route, a Reinforce route, a Quattro route....

Nanoha: Okay, okay, I draw the line at the insane cyborg who willingly tortured my daughter!

An Erio route, a Caro route, a Material-S route, a Material-L route, a Material-D route...

Nanoha: ... what am I to you people, a party favor to be passed around? I swear, and you people wonder why I'm asexual...

An Einhart route, a Lily route, a Rio route, a Corona route, a Isis route, a Cypha route, a Thoma route, a Jail route...

Nanoha: .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..

A Signum route, a Shamal route, a Zafira route, an Arf route...

Nanoha: It can't possibly get worse than this.

A Raising Heart route, a Bardiche route...

Nanoha: *cries*

A Kris route, a Steed route, an Eclipse route, a Divider route...

Nanoha: OH, COME ON!

Ah, wait, we forgot the Precia route!

Nanoha: ...

On that note, there's the Alicia route...

Nanoha: ... do I need to cool your heads off a bit?

There's also a Linith route....

Nanoha: .... *eye twitch*

And last but not least, the secret White Devil route!

Nanoha: ... what.
Old 2010-06-06, 00:17   Link #1060
Marsala
Delurker

What, no Vivio route? (Blech.)
Closed Thread