AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-13, 14:41   Link #81
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
It's very rare for a crappy harem series to have a definite conclusion.

Heck, the ultimate 2000's harem series, Love Hina, the manga at least, has a very, very definite ending on one girl.

Oh, and the "lack of a clear-cut girl" involved here at most a love triangle, and that's me giving leeway to the Yukari fanbois. Honestly, the recent scanlated chapters have Hachibei virtually,

Spoiler:

And I speak of this as ninja-girl's fan, no less.
Yeah I always thought it was pretty obvious that Tenmaku was the girl even in the early chapters. =o Ai yori aoshi also has a clear cut ending!
Old 2008-07-13, 16:39   Link #82
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Don't forget guys, some Harem animes the main character some times ends up with the 2nd girl he see's (Thats single) and thats Yukari :3 but HE CAN"T HAVE HER! SHES MINE
Old 2008-07-14, 10:54   Link #83
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Don't forget guys, some Harem animes the main character some times ends up with the 2nd girl he see's (Thats single) and thats Yukari :3 but HE CAN"T HAVE HER! SHES MINE
Yeah in bad ones. xD
Old 2008-08-07, 23:14   Link #84
Onchuu_Norin
Clandestine Otaku

Cool

When I first read this manga series, I was speechless. I didn't know what to say about this kind of romance manga. I mean the whole concept of the main character, Hachibe, going for women that have his ideal body parts instead of getting to know the women on the inside was just shocking. Wow, shallow much. LOL
Old 2008-10-08, 10:00   Link #85
Mykas
Wu Di Jin Gang Tui

i'll admit a love or harem manga but what really got me started on this series was having read midori days, the author obviously has a very very quirky sense of humor but his art style is good and the stories are often entertaining with plenty of slapstick comedy to go around.
Old 2008-10-08, 14:51   Link #86
X207
Gamyūsa

i liked this manga but noe i find it mediocre. that wimpy lead still falls for the other girls rather than trying to work with the one with the eyes. it really pissed me off when he was asked on a date by her and being the idiot he is, he decided to attend all of them. its enjoyable manga but its so irritating that he hasnt tried to straighten his focus on her.
Old 2008-10-08, 16:27   Link #87
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

you were reading the wrong manga if you thought he'd just go for 1 girl o.O

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Old 2008-10-09, 14:29   Link #88
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
you were reading the wrong manga if you thought he'd just go for 1 girl o.O
regardless of that, he just annoys me that he hasnt thought of paying more attention to the one with the eyes just a tiny bit more. sure he's bound to follow his desires like a hungry dog following the food but theres only so much that i can tolerate. regardless of that i'l still read any new scanlations.
Old 2008-10-10, 07:36   Link #89
MooMooFarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onchuu_Norin View Post
When I first read this manga series, I was speechless. I didn't know what to say about this kind of romance manga. I mean the whole concept of the main character, Hachibe, going for women that have his ideal body parts instead of getting to know the women on the inside was just shocking. Wow, shallow much. LOL
But this uniqueness is what makes Ai Kora so damn good. =] that and Hachibei superpowers are HILARIOUS. The way his angry face is drawn never fails to make me smile, and all the things he says when not super obvious are awesome because not only do you have to be a man of a man to say it out like he does, you also have to be a complete IDIOT. He does what many guys want to do but never will because it's just not worth it. Kind of like a child who uses all their money to buy toys. All of us would say no, but you can't deny it, if you could, you would've been tempted to back then
Old 2008-10-16, 21:14   Link #90
Dark Mage

Sp anyone here knows what happens at the ending of this manga? Because it has ended in Japan. If you guys know what happens at the end put u some spoilers please
Old 2008-10-17, 02:51   Link #91
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Sp anyone here knows what happens at the ending of this manga? Because it has ended in Japan. If you guys know what happens at the end put u some spoilers please
Read this thread carefully That info's been here for months.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Old 2008-10-21, 09:56   Link #92
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Was anyone else a bit surprised to see yet another body part enter Hachibei's life all of a sudden? Surprised as in, "another one?". I was like "ok, butt fetish came around so I was sort of expecting it" but with the recent translated chapter 74, this lip fetish sort of came out of nowhere. I mean, I felt the previous chapters were setting up the story quite well and to have a new fetish show up kinda throws off the balance. I also get the kind of feeling that it's expected, women have lots of parts, not just 5 but it's just the timing and all...

Still holding off on reading the untranslated chapters :lol:
Old 2008-10-21, 16:48   Link #93
X207
Gamyūsa

lol i just read the spoilers for the last ch (119)
re ch119
Spoiler:

the new girl with the lips sure did throw the storry off. its rather annoying imo, he already has 4-5 girls (not too sure on exactly how many).
Old 2008-10-21, 20:25   Link #94
Dark Mage

What so he didnt hook up with any of the girls?
Old 2008-10-22, 00:08   Link #95
LCeh

Err....

Spoiler for for ending:
Old 2008-12-30, 19:57   Link #96
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Dead Thread!

Just read the raw for Vol 12 and I wondered, who were the last 2 girls living with Tenmaku?
One who looks like the Rich Girl and one who is a short girl. I assume they appear somewhere in 8-11 but I looked in all of 12 and they aren't there.

BTW I think the ending was pretty good. The spoilers here didn't do it any justice.

I liked how
Spoiler:

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Old 2008-12-30, 23:20   Link #97
KoroshiyaX
X

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCeh View Post
Err....

Spoiler for for ending:
I agree with you here...

Spoiler:
Old 2009-01-02, 14:13   Link #98
Sin Ansem
With this I'm Invincible!

Send a message via AIM to Sin Ansem Send a message via MSN to Sin Ansem
Personally, I went "OH SNAP" when I saw Yukari's dismayed face at the end of chapter sixty-something when Tenmaku and Hachibei were arguing.

I Am Negima!?, and SO CAN YOU!
Part the First
Part the Second
Abandon Sanity, all ye who read here
Old 2009-03-25, 22:49   Link #99
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
Chapters 81-last (I don't know what's the last chapter) of this manga hasn't been translated yet right?
Old 2009-07-03, 10:39   Link #100
Razgriz77

How it ends

Well...without reading the spoilers I think I know where its headed, although you can say I've known that for a while. However I can still hope. It had better end with Maeda and Tenmaku or Maeda and Ootori. Any other ending and I will scream and turn my back on manga forever. Last manga I finished was Ichigo 100% and they left him with a girl that I did not approve of...Seriously, it better end right.
Closed Thread