AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-01-01, 16:44   Link #141
Vegard Aune

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
The worst part is that it seems X5 is going to become more common now. Honestly that song is dead last behind the ones used for X4 and X4B.
...Huh, seems like I'm in the minority in actually liking that song. It's not as good as We Are Xros Heart, sure, but it's not like it's the worst evolution-theme I've heard in a Digimon-series either. Besides, Shoutmon X5 is easily my favourite DigiXros so far, and I thought it was awesome seeing him again here.
Old 2011-01-02, 01:55   Link #142
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard Aune View Post
...Huh, seems like I'm in the minority in actually liking that song. It's not as good as We Are Xros Heart, sure, but it's not like it's the worst evolution-theme I've heard in a Digimon-series either. Besides, Shoutmon X5 is easily my favourite DigiXros so far, and I thought it was awesome seeing him again here.
That's part of the reason I am disappointed. X5 is definitely a good DigiXros though I think the Knight version was pretty well done. Just too bad it does have the worse evolution theme for this season. With 5 other seasons of course there will be worse than this one, but it's just not a song I like that much. Of course with music it's pretty subjective, but just how I feel about it.
Old 2011-01-04, 20:07   Link #143
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 21. Decisive Battle! DarkKnightmon VS Xros Heart!

Yeah, the twenty-first episode went and came in a boom!

Spoiler:

Now, Taiki and Nene.... woohoo!

Taiki's not that type, but it looked a little bit cute when he rescued Nene from the tower, a la medieval-fairy tale style class.

Spoiler:

Next episode is going to be insane.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-17, 21:10   Link #144
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 22. Wisemon and the Secret of the Digital World!!

Sorry for the double-posting, but it seems that no one has come back for discussion.

This was a tame episode in comparison to the previous one, as it was more dialogue-driven than action-driven, however, we got ourselves some answers revealed as to the state of affairs involving the Bagura army to the Digital World.

Spoiler:

In this episode we have two new Digimon appearances:
- Arkadimon, which is Lilithmon's tamed, pet dog which she unleashed upon Xros Heart.
Spoiler:

- Wisemon, whose like a cross between a sorceror and scientific researcher, who at first was only self-absorbed in his seek of knowledge.
Spoiler:
Old 2011-01-26, 20:13   Link #145
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Episodes 23 & 24 have aired already, when will Ryuu-Rouge be releasing them?

I'd ask them myself, but they ban people for questions concerning release dates of episodes they have not done yet.
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-30, 19:48   Link #146
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 23. Ninja Zone! The Ninja Battle of Laughter

As the title suggests, the twenty-third episode was mostly inclined to comedy-gags, hence, there wasn't progress into the overall plot. However, to the current zone's story-arc progress was made by the end of the episode once Xros Heart succeeded at making Karatenmon burst to laughter in order to get the Code Crown, though it was thanks to Nene that the mission was possible.

Since the episode itself was not serious in tone, the good animators took off and left us with some amateur guys that did a poorly job with the drawing designs and movement for the characters, as I felt them weird and disproportionate.

Good things are that I got lots of character development for both Akari and Nene, and whenever Nene's onscreen I'm at my best of happiness.

By the middle to the climax of the episode, Akari was able to bond with Nene at both an empathetic level and as friend.

From the climax towards the end of the episode, Nene was able to laugh and smile again, and lastly began to fully trust all of Xros Heart.

My liking to this episode goes to the Monitamon. Of all the Digimon species characters, those guys possess a curious design, funny personalities, and funny voices that make one to laugh.

BTW, there were a minor changes to the OP video starting from this episode.

I said the OP video not the OP theme song. The OP video was upgraded and now includes shots of the Digicrossing for Shoutmon X4B and Shoutmon X5; DarkKnightmon now is fully revealed behind Nene; and the last shot of the OP video displays Team Xros Heart with all the Digimon friends from the previous zones that they became friends with.

The weird thing is that on that last shot while Shoutmon X5 is seen neither Nene nor Sparrowmon nor the Monitamons appear.
Old 2011-02-01, 01:44   Link #147
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Just as a general observation I'm kind of disappointed with the serious limiting of Beelzebumon. I mean a guy who is pretty close to the normal X4 in terms of power it seemed has just not appeared since that first fight against Darknightmon. Sure X5 has replaced X4B (too bad about the song side of it), but think it's a waste to have regulated him to almost knightmon status when he's probably the most interesting digmon that Taiki has on his team.

Spoiler for Ep23:

Spoiler for Ep24:
Old 2011-02-02, 09:56   Link #148
ShiroiRyu

Do you saw the preview of 25 ?!
We saw Lunamon !
Lunamon if she digivolve ...
Beautiful Dianamon !
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-02, 10:08   Link #149
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
Do you saw the preview of 25 ?!
We saw Lunamon !
Lunamon if she digivolve ...
Beautiful Dianamon !
Spoiler for Lunamon:
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-02, 10:30   Link #150
ShiroiRyu

Argl ... You saw the raw ?
One digivolution ? Like Crescemon ? Because Dianamon is one of my favorite Digimon. (Played with her in Digimon Dusk or Dawn. Don't remember)
Old 2011-02-02, 10:48   Link #151
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
One digivolution ? Like Crescemon ? Because Dianamon is one of my favorite Digimon. (Played with her in Digimon Dusk or Dawn. Don't remember)
Spoiler for Episode 25:
Old 2011-02-02, 21:03   Link #152
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 24. The Dropout Monitormonz Do Their Best!

The Ninja-zone, so far, has been the tamest and most gag inclined out of the story arcs for this season.

This episode would have been meh! to me except for two things:
1. The Monitormonz are just too funny-cute to not resist at wanting them as pets.

2. There was some great rendered-animation for Nene at full glory. The particular frame was shot right after she comes to rescue the Monitormonz from Musyamon, and before her X-Loader changed colors from black to lavender.

What I got from this episode was that Zenjirou's undying love-fandom towards Nene plus his compassionate loyalty toward his childhood friends were plot elements used to trigger Nene's full transition into becoming a full-fledged member of Xros Heart, although at the conclusion she thoughtfully stated to Taiki and the others her stays with Xros Heart won't always be permanent due to her searching for her lost brother.
Old 2011-02-05, 21:38   Link #153
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Episode 26 will be airing next week right?

I still need to watch Episodes 22-25 myself, heh ^_^.
Old 2011-02-08, 21:29   Link #154
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 25. Zone Destruction! Taiki and Kiriha Send Sparks Flying!

This was the strongest of all episodes, as far as the series has progressed.

Taiki's optimistic view for all things and unlimited kindnes in No way bores, irritates, and pisses me off.

Taiki delivers his kindness and help to the needy and for anyone who deserves to be saved and get happiness.

Taiki's kindness is perfectly extrapolated by Kiriha's unbounded ruthlessness.

Spoiler:

That doesn't mean that Kiriha is without a heart, but he's almost-tyrannical attitude toward those helpless Digimons at the Disk Zone pissed me off. Furthermore, going by that doing-just-my-business-and-now-leaving attitude, further leaves on me nothing but contempt for him.

However, that's what makes a good antagonist. An antagonist like Kiriha who shook Taiki's heart almost to despair and sadness.

Spoiler:

People like Kiriha who slap you at the face cold-hearted to me is what drives me to prove them wrong, spouting at me at how I live, how I believe, how I do want to do things not necessarily at being overly competitive, gives strength not to lose the faith.

Taiki will definitely make his comeback. His kindness is not an empty bag of air; it has meaning, as long as he fights for his faith and hope.

And this applies to Shoutmon, since he's right now traversing through a crisis for character growth, and overcome his crisis in the future will yield a miracle.
Old 2011-02-09, 18:58   Link #155
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Spoiler for Episode 26:

Spoiler for Preview Episode 27:
Old 2011-02-10, 03:21   Link #156
time

holy crap.

Digimon is still running?
time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 04:31   Link #157
ShiroiRyu

About the 26 (same if i don't saw it)

Spoiler for 26:
Old 2011-02-11, 03:59   Link #158
gameboy234

4B no shadow kick is awesome.
Shoutmon spirit is great.
gameboy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-18, 10:35   Link #159
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Spoiler for Episode 27 character:
Old 2011-02-18, 23:49   Link #160
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

RyRo's Progress for Episodes 26 & 27

UPDATE: Ryuu-Rogue has decided to release Episodes 26 & 27 at the same time.

Source: http://twitter.com/Ryuu_Rogue/status/37579935270961153

"Xros Wars 26 will be released along with 27. @onkeikun, aka me, has been busy. Also, still looking for experienced timers for this project."