AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-18, 21:17   Link #22301
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
OC time, I am dead. But happy since Raoh gonna get his own series! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Spoiler for ID profile:

Spoiler for Antigone's second to best summon:

Spoiler for background:

Spoiler for magic and combat style:

Spoiler for Fluffy stuff:

ZZZzzzzz tired. Brain is fried.
Old 2008-03-18, 22:49   Link #22302
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Okay, after discussions with TK and LE in IRC, the White Tempest's weapons fit has been established as follows:

Speed: slightly higher than an XV in realspace, but 4x faster in dimension space.

Weapons: 5x Plasma Torpedo launchers, mounted in the following configuration: 1 top, 1 ventral, one on each side and one facing behind. Because both the ventral and topside launchers can fire past the bow, this means you can fire 2 torps forward.

Pulse turrets: x25, mounted all over the ship for coverage and broadsiding purposes, intended to primarily be CIWS but can support torps in shooting bigger ships. Can maintain sustained fire for five seconds, but then require a 5 second cooldown, else the power conduits get burnt out.

Wait now we need to figure out just how much stronger White Tempest's shields are compared to an XV...

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-03-18, 23:20   Link #22303
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*shrug* Well, I'm not American, how do you expect me to recognise it?
Uh... I saw that in Reader's Digest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Oi oi, YOU made an IRC appearance a few times. You can't have your cake(which is a lie to begin with) and eat it too.
But! But! The cake is a lie, and so the statement is invalid!

()

I went there only because no one is here. If there were backlog to bust, I wouldn't bother...
Quote:
Ummm. I'm no genetics expert, but what DOES happen when you splice like that?
It introduces several weaknesses into the chimera's DNA, and when it falls apart, you get a walking tumor.

The DNA can be stabilized by a good dose of wonder nanites, but technically, the nanite concentration needed would make the cytoplasm so dense that its slows down the chimera's metabolism to the point that even if it can move and manage it's metabolic waste, it becomes more like a rock than anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Uh oh indeed LOL XD

Nukes? Projectile weaponry? Talk about illegal as hell :3
Do remember that Tzusuki mentioned himself that Nanoha and Fate can't survive a nuke.

Then again, maybe the ships can survive.

Quote:
Well that was the only good pic I could find my collection. So shoot me :3
I meant personality. No... spice. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Yeah I'm 18 but I lack the money to move out of the house and all... >.>;
I have evil parents. Everyone I talk to agrees D:
I'm 22, and I'm getting owned by my parents, because my uni course is WAY beyond my earning power.

Quote:
Nothing happens. It just says "Offline." That and it seems that the browser won't finish the loading, so I'm assuming that there's some sort of security that's holding it off, therefore preventing me..............................

WHAT THE HELL?!! IT WORKS NOW?!!!!

*Sigh*

Anyways, Keroko, any chance I can get some sort of image for Syn's BJ? I'm going to need it for chpt 3.

Also, give me some examples of how Tesla talks? I'm not exactly sure how to go about making her snarky and such :3
[Keroko]It's evil I tell you. Eeeeeeeviiiiiil. [/Keroko]

Quote:
So in short, you're happy that we're starting to have convos while on the forums, in between our actual OC-related posts eh? LOL XD
Definitely. We need to start somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
OC time, I am dead. But happy since Raoh gonna get his own series! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Spoiler for ID profile:

Spoiler for Antigone's second to best summon:

Spoiler for background:

Spoiler for magic and combat style:

Spoiler for Fluffy stuff:

ZZZzzzzz tired. Brain is fried.
Don't see much trouble here... until you consider the statement that there hasn't been any other Terran mage since Graham, Nanoha and Hayate for the last century...
Old 2008-03-18, 23:29   Link #22304
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I meant personality. No... spice. :3
I'm aware of that. However, I haven't had a chance to develop her is all. Don't worry, that'll be filled out as my story progresses :3
Old 2008-03-18, 23:35   Link #22305
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Thread, looks like I'll be offline for 4 days until week. So have fun without my presence and don't forget to leave some backlog for me, okay? I see if I can come up with more updates on my return.

*steals Marisa's broom and chases after the strayed Tu-142*

Bye, guys!
Old 2008-03-18, 23:47   Link #22306
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Okay, after discussions with TK and LE in IRC, the White Tempest's weapons fit has been established as follows:

Speed: slightly higher than an XV in realspace, but 4x faster in dimension space.

Weapons: 5x Plasma Torpedo launchers, mounted in the following configuration: 1 top, 1 ventral, one on each side and one facing behind. Because both the ventral and topside launchers can fire past the bow, this means you can fire 2 torps forward.

Pulse turrets: x25, mounted all over the ship for coverage and broadsiding purposes, intended to primarily be CIWS but can support torps in shooting bigger ships. Can maintain sustained fire for five seconds, but then require a 5 second cooldown, else the power conduits get burnt out.

Wait now we need to figure out just how much stronger White Tempest's shields are compared to an XV...
The best I think we can do is attribute it to ranks or perhaps spell comparisons.

Something like, if an XV-class puts out a shield that's A-rank in power, then the Tempest's would be AA+-rank?
Old 2008-03-18, 23:59   Link #22307
Jimmy C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Something like, if an XV-class puts out a shield that's A-rank in power, then the Tempest's would be AA+-rank?
It'd be best not to use something that could be confused with the regular mage ranks. A completely different set of letters and numbers.
Old 2008-03-19, 00:23   Link #22308
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

How about this: the XV's shields are Class IV, while White Tempest is VA? <.<

*shamelessly rips body armor classifications*

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-03-19, 03:06   Link #22309
arkhangelsk

There is a great system out there for times like this. It is called SI. First, write out the XV's abilities in standard units using scientific notation (be prepared to defend your decision). Then, think how many times your "White Tempest" is than that.
Old 2008-03-19, 03:58   Link #22310
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
*gives a bag of gold coins* do we have a deal?
Yes we do kind sir...

Quote:
QUOTED FOR TRUTH!

*runs*
Quickly, hop in!

Quote:
Well, looks like this thread is hibernating due to the lack of blazing activities. Though I've wanted to do an evil scheme where Nanoha & Fate cosplay as Reimu & Marisa, Signum as Youmu, Vita as Meirin, Hayate as-

*radio static*
CRAP IT'S TOUHOU!!! </fanboy>

*gets kicked*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
You know, I need to start working on creating villains for my story work so my OCs have someone to clash with.

So here goes nothing.

Spoiler for Sektor 21:

I'll develope it in more detail from here. It's late, I'm tired, goodnight.
Kyla: This is the kinds of threats I've been warning the Council about! Don't you guys run to me if something happens...

Quote:
It's very crack, and I still need to hammer it out nicely, cos it's a story event for Rebuilt of Starting Stars, a short OVA based off the Manga with OCs this time.

Though I can say Throne was made by salvaging the parts left behind by the the trashed Ein and Zwei, then retrofitting Drei with them forming an Armor Device with all three capabilities...
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
@Thread: How many Relics are there, and how many haven't been found?
Quote:
We don't know how many Relics there are, nor how much have been found. I think they're like Jewel Seeds in that regard, there could be thousands more out there.
I only have one number...

OVER 9000

That's for sure... and the race has begun.

Quote:
/facefault

Me and X did that with Feiwang, and we've dragged him into the Nanohaverse after our CLAMP works started cross-infecting... Is this a problem? I've expanded it to a League, but still...
Either he's behind it directly, thru a henchman or an ally, or that some random villain is doing something relevant to the plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Spoiler for There's no way that can't be right!!!:
Spoiler for Neither are these too!:

*runs*

Quote:
*Imagines Subaru*
*Imagines Subaru + sidekick*
*Imagines sidekick becoming Subaru version 2(aka airhead)*

:3

*runs*
Subaru Having a Sidekick

- that's been decided since I came into OC...

*continues Rebuilding Ashton*

Quote:
*works to decipher static*
Don't even try... it's too much...

Quote:
Now, you realize what that can mean, right?
Yes I do...

*runs*[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Ok, am I the ony one who's getting the creeps from Evil Rick's lattest works?

*runs*
Andrei: You're not the only one Kiddo...

*gets ready to roll out the GDI R.E. Enact Unit 01..."

Quote:
Spoiler for how's this?:
Somehow... after seeing that pic, i can Imagine Bridget (OC Ver.) Wearing that and getting Jedi/Sith vibes...

Get some sleep will you Creator-Kun?

Quote:
How thoughtfull.
All we need now is some Villain Awards and Keroko can win Best Villain/Villianess...

Quote:
Indeed they doo my friend, indeed they do :3

But if they're busted, they screwed as hell XD

Kyla can only whistle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post

Nice stats i should say... though it lacks a "heavy weapon for capital ships" like the Arc...

The Silvana is more of a Super Battleship then than just a cruiser...

====

Nothing for me as of this moment... though...

@Kha:

I need some of that Erstin info that i asked you a few months back- all ideas included if possible.
Old 2008-03-19, 04:30   Link #22311
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
There is a great system out there for times like this. It is called SI. First, write out the XV's abilities in standard units using scientific notation (be prepared to defend your decision). Then, think how many times your "White Tempest" is than that.
Question!
What baseline are we looking at? Using 10^1 for an XV for simplicity purposes?

I want the WT to be considerably more powerful than the standard XV, but not so powerful it can solo what would take 5 or so to handle. Perhaps as strong as 2 or 3 of them?
Old 2008-03-19, 04:51   Link #22312
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Well...seems like I can't finish this chapter in 2 parts

Anyway...here's part 2

Spoiler for Codename: Heart Waver - Part 2:

Here it is, lots of revelations, be it Koji, Maren or Treize.
Also a 'peek' on Koji's negative side

I was thinking in making Koji and Chrono duke it out, but in Koji's current state, he'd lose his temper and start slicing things apart

In the next part, Maren's going to take care of Koji
*goes back to work*

EDIT: Minor changes made...
Ok, some of you will find that things are getting wierd, but it's just tension build-up...everything will be neatly explained in the following part.
I have to agree with the rest. Koji is getting Mary-Sueish (although imo he got mary-sueish when he bonded with Maren and got a powerup). Koji got a bit too many good things happening to him and so on...

Also I feel that Koji got a bit too insubordinate and familiar with Chrono considering the rank difference between them. Chrono feels rather OOC in this chapter as well. He's usually rather by-the-book most of the time so him actually hitting Koji does not seem to compute.
Old 2008-03-19, 05:01   Link #22313
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Who do we know that has shipping skills?

<pause>

KEROKO!!! GET YOUR PHOTOSHOPPING BUTT OVER HERE AND SHOP THIS PIC!
It's okay, no need to trouble others with it

Quote:
To give my 2 pence on the matter:

Z, I gotta go with Keroko and Kha here. Genetic recombination is NOT a field you want to get into - even for a genius like Jail, the number of things that could go wonky when you start splicing genes together increases exponentially with the gene.
ano... what's written is: "Treize's DNA is composed of several types of DNA from the other Sentoukijin" (and Jail's too, note that I removed Vivio's)
It doesn't mean she has ALL of the Number's DNA, the ones she has are those that bring benefit to her IS, like Sein's for example

Quote:
And as to Koji...you ARE essentially connecting him to most of the canon characters in one single move - which is something that I've done, to a degree, but it's justified.

Arcas got to meet a lot of the CCs and OCs due to one major difference between himself and Koji (Note: except for a few things, Arcas and Koji are a lot alike): his Device. Ascalon became famous throughout the Bureau, first as "No Man's Device" (owing to the fact that until Lawrence, no one could activate it), and then in the hands of Henry Lawrence, who became a famous knight, and was Arcas' mentor.

Please note: it was ONLY because of the fame of his Device that Arcas got to do even a TENTH of the things he's done - if he'd not had Ascalon, he probably never would've gotten to join Rogue Squadron, work the Far Spinward Station, and join the RAF - and that constitutes most of Arcas' character connections.

BUT, there is 1 thing you can do to change this: change either the Relic Number, or the source of the ability...say a neuroscience experiment gone wrong. Humans only use 10% of their brain...who knows what's in the other 90%...?
hai hai...the cause has long been a Relic, evere since that incident...

Let me just finish this part and everything will be solved, ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
I have to agree with the rest. Koji is getting Mary-Sueish (although imo he got mary-sueish when he bonded with Maren and got a powerup). Koji got a bit too many good things happening to him and so on...
Isn't there another term? Mary-Sue is a bit odd...

Quote:
Also I feel that Koji got a bit too insubordinate and familiar with Chrono considering the rank difference between them. Chrono feels rather OOC in this chapter as well. He's usually rather by-the-book most of the time so him actually hitting Koji does not seem to compute.
Koji and Chrono (and just about anyone from A's) have known each other for about 8 years, it's not wierd to me...

Besides, they're men! Men hit each other to back reason...
*runs*
Old 2008-03-19, 06:35   Link #22314
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
I'm aware of that. However, I haven't had a chance to develop her is all. Don't worry, that'll be filled out as my story progresses :3
It'll be 100% lol-worthy if this throws doubt at Hayate being Sophia's long lost twin, if you can see why. :3
Old 2008-03-19, 07:00   Link #22315
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur C. Clarke

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
RIP Arthur.
Old 2008-03-19, 07:04   Link #22316
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
RIP Arthur.
Try telling that to the Tech thread.
Old 2008-03-19, 07:07   Link #22317
Aaron008R

-Get set-
~Backlog Breaker~

Quote:
I just realize that I never posted a profile for my character, the A.I, Yui so here is her profile for you guys to look over even if its nothing special.
Spoiler for Character - A.I Yui:
Except for the part about the Aces being horrible, no problem here. Though still, I’m quite surprised she wanted the 27-year old person frame over the other options…

And yeah, she’d really rather have Aurion as a creator. You don’t see him playing tricks with A.I…

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
FINALLY

Managed to finish another update to the Blue Magician Julie Liu Ming's profile, here's Part V

Spoiler for Spells:

Nice spell list! Julie is incredibly adaptable to several situations, having a wide variety of useful spells to boot. The limits you set offset the possible HAXX outcry, so no problem here. Good work!

Quote:
I just finished the drawing

Spoiler for somewhat big...:

Too bad I couldn't fit Altea there
Oh, well, I'll just do one with Koji and her

*runs*

So… Cute~!
Nice!

Quote:
Spoiler for TESLA=KAMINAKO?!?!:

Someone better explain this, that person, and the smile on Tesla's face. *glares at all Gurren Lagann crackgoers*

Quote:
Well here's my own version of Post-StrikerS stories.

Those who've had their OC's mentioned so far, I hope you don't mind me using 'em :3

Spoiler for Riot Force 6:
Hayato’s attitude gets plus points from me! I like opinionated characters.
The sudden transfer was slightly surprising though…
How many years is this after StrikerS?

And BTW, .

The naming sense finally hit me.:3 :3 :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Spoiler:

possible story?

Spoiler:

E-E-EPIC CRACK!!!!!!

Quote:
Now this is what I was talking about. 3pic drama with Tesla as the tragic lover turns out to be the bad guy?

Griffith VS Simon?

Oooh yes I can use this.
You’re actually gonna use this?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
YATTE YARUZE!!!

Final Update of Ninja of Ninja Julie Liu Ming's profile is up!

Spoiler for Cannonball Shoot:
Aurion’s Acceleration Field can be used in much the same way.

Quote:
Spoiler for Blade Storm:
Okay. The idea is sound. But how many throwing knives can she bring anyway?

Quote:
Spoiler for Iron Blizzard:
Most powerful? The final two OMNISLASH attacks beg to differ.
Though this idea computes more than Blade Storm for me.

Quote:
Spoiler for Sturm Bolt:
Now THIS should be her most powerful attack!

Quote:
Spoiler for Blade Breaker:
Awesomeness! I’d hate to be hit by the Wolsabre…

Quote:
Spoiler for Buster Homerun:
Most unique move in her arsenal, I must say. How powerful can this be? Around AA-ranked projectile deflection?

Quote:
Spoiler for OMNI Slash:
Nice move!
And yes, that should be nauseating. Aurion subjected Keroko-chan to a similar situation when they had the mock battle six years ago, using several closely-spaced Acceleration Field to bounce her around unwillingly like a Ping-Pong ball. Needless to say, it was dazing. In a bad way…(And considering Keroko-chan’s uncontrolled motion-sickness…)

Quote:
Spoiler for OMNI Blade:

Screw physical strength! Julie is hands-down the most powerful Belkaranger at her absolute best/worst(depending on who’s point of view)!!!

Quote:
Spoiler:
Hell yeah. I’m not sure if even Grandis can keep up with this move…

Grandis:(Watching a video of OMNI Blade) Uwaah… This girl’s good… I’d most likely be forced to use ‘Hell Screamer’ if I ever get caught up in this…

Did I just spoil something? :3

Quote:
Spoiler:
Trisha… Asa…-nee…?

Quote:
- Julie’s disguises are more or less perfect to the point that most mages would need to concentrate in order to pick out her unique magical signature. Strangely enough, Asagi can confidently identify Julie at a glance no matter what disguise she uses, unlike Mayura who would have difficulty picking out the girl without at least a proper scan.
As to be expected from Red.

Quote:
The only time Asagi has failed to identify Julie’s disguise was then the latter disguised herself as Mitsuomi Takahashi, the actor behind Boukenger’s BoukenRed, in order to lure the stalking and awe-struck Asagi away from the real Takahashi and prevent an embarrassing disaster from taking place. Thankfully the matter was resolved without much incident, and the Belkarangers got to claim their individual mementos from the star.

……

………

XD XD XD

Quote:
“Fangirls.”
Concurred…>.>

Quote:
Her all time favorite Toku character though is Shurikenger from the Super Sentai title “Ninpuu Sentai Hurricanger”, reflected in her use of his costume as one of her barrier jacket designs. The character’s story as a faceless ninja forever disguising himself as other people is one of his appeals to Julie’s own predicament, not to mention his love of baseball and over-the-top attitude, and when using her incidentally named “Shurikenger” form she copies out his mannerisms almost perfectly. When speaking about him, Julie always refers to him as “Shurikenger-sama”.

Quote:
- Ever since she could remember, Julie has had an incredible aptitude for acting and drama. This aspect of her makes a lot of her duties as an infiltrator possible, and it is also the base for her representation of her various personas. Despite this talent though, Julie has repeatedly denied the invitations, requests and suggestions of her entering show business.
Similarity with Aurion found (he’s a qualified actor). Maybe they could do an co-ed infiltration on one occasion.

Quote:
- Julie has incredible access to all manner of digital and human intelligence resources, all due to the influence of her eldest brother and current head of LM Digital Andrew Liu Ming, who has lots of connections in various intelligence agencies in Ordered Space due to their reliance on equipment and services provided by their family’s company, and her sister Tina, who works as a TSAB Intelligence field agent. While Julie is not cleared to access high-level sensitive information, she is still able to gain leads and tips on Lost Logia movements and locations from her sources, invaluable to SGS operations.
Just like Wang Liu Ming…

Quote:
- Despite being the self-proclaimed romantic of the bunch, Julie has so far failed to attract or maintain a relationship with any guy she has been introduced to, most often due to… interference from her various personas popping out due to her almost chronic nervousness and confusion as Ocean when it comes to matters of love. Many horror stories abound, from Trisha threatening to cut off a suitor’s private parts, to finding out her partner had a Lolita complex when Tury showed up, and even Saul’s body appearing just as her date French kissed her…
Ouch! >_<
She needs some more confidence on those circumstances…
But then again, it could land her on the better guy in the end.

Quote:
Spoiler:

GRAHAM AKER + GILLIAM JAEGER?!?!?!?!

Quote:
And that ends the profile for the three primary Belkarangers, but like all Super Sentai you need additional members, so stay tuned!
Maybe I should have Grandis become DekaBelkamaster on some occasions…

Grandis: I refuse.

Quote:

It's amazing how a simple question can trigger all this...

Anyways...here's Chapter 23!

Spoiler for Chapter 23 - Codename: Heart Waver - Part 1:
Liking it so far. Can’t wait to read up on the next!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
@Thread: Hey guys.

Due to some problems on my end, I'll be most probably missing for a while... I'll be mostly like Aaron and crawl in sometime to comment on something...Anyway, hope you guys have fun. Keep the backlog going (hurray for super long to-read list) 'kay?
Take your time, as well as take care of yourself.

Quote:
Oh and @Keroko-kun: Do keep fighting against the Darth Chaos He needs to realize not all of us are his 'acolytes'
No mention of me? ()

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
*sighs*
IRC-inspired crack. Forgive me.

Spoiler:

Spells later.

N-Na-NANDA KOREGAAAA!?!?!

You actually went thru with it!

Nice.

Quote:
Oh no, you did not use Kyonko for this!

*Ahem* I remember 'reserving' Kyonko a while back when I introduced Cadia to the Haruhi genderbend. However, after many hair pulling atempts at a conversion, I came to a realization, one supported by Aaron.

I already had a Kyonko.

Aaron noted something I had stumbled across as well, when he was writing pieces for the genderbend thread, he noted how much Kyonko was like Tesla, and how easy it was to write her down because of it.
I just noticed a similarity in their character-adaptability with my mentality on writing out characters. But oh well…

Quote:
As such, I will leave you with this:

Spoiler for A change of hairstyle...:

Kyonko never needed to come to Cadia. She was already here.
Why not?! I APPROVE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
It depends.

A past one would obviously be tragic, while a present one would be easier to 'feel' with.

Spoiler for past possible crack:

Quote:
Spoiler for Takamachi Vivio ver. Ghaz:
Nice rendition!
One thing though, the Saint Armor should get the chance to analyze the attack directed at it first before it can defend fully. And then, I don’t really think it should defend her from EVERYTHING. Though everything else is fine.:3 Good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Wee New chars!

Spoiler for Daisy Thorn:

Spoiler for Rose:
Just like I said in IRC, these two characters are nice. Their attitudes contrasts well, and I do see them complementing each other well in combat. Though I have to admit that I should have known you would use helmets. Nice work. I like the Magic Cluster Bomb idea the best.

Quote:
Well here's chapter 2. It is subject to change, depending on how I feel about the premise of this and the previous chapter.

Spoiler for MGLN Riot Force 6:

Short but very intense! It’s good to see a subtle rundown on gun-kata against normal hand-to-hand combat here. Hayato’s starstruck attitude was . Nice scenario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Uh-huh.....

I've been absent for...what? *counts* 5 days maybe? And what do I get when I come back?

A MERE 6 PAGES OF BACKLOG!!!???!!!???!!!??!??!!!??!!!

What's going on here? The thread's completrely dying...
Nonsense. As long as I’M alive, OC lives on!!!

XD

(Aurion: Arrogance…)

Quote:
I'm blaming both IRC and GB.

Blame all you want. But We’ll see how inactive the thread will be now that I’M back!

(Almaria: Why is creator-san acting this way?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toran View Post
Updated Charese slightly. She's now a redhead because... well... redheads are hot. Added a little to her history a little bit.
Edit: I meant spell list not history.

T_T I just can't seem to come up with a Barrier Jacket for her.

Spoiler for Space:
Nice character! Her hardships and actions to keep on going makes her a very endearing personality. Very nice pic as well. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her.

Welcome to the OC , even if my greeting is a little late...

Quote:
Well here's my last 'serious' character. I've got a few crack ideas I might do later :3

There are a lot of kinks I need to work out, but this is her in a nut shell.

Oh and Kha...I suggest you take some meds before reading this :3

Spoiler for Eulrepus Rue:
Gotta love them people whocan enjoythe simplethings in life.:3 Melikes the character.

Quote:
Well...seems like I can't finish this chapter in 2 parts

Anyway...here's part 2

Spoiler for Codename: Heart Waver - Part 2:

Here it is, lots of revelations, be it Koji, Maren or Treize.
Also a 'peek' on Koji's negative side

I was thinking in making Koji and Chrono duke it out, but in Koji's current state, he'd lose his temper and start slicing things apart

In the next part, Maren's going to take care of Koji
*goes back to work*

EDIT: Minor changes made...
Ok, some of you will find that things are getting wierd, but it's just tension build-up...everything will be neatly explained in the following part.
The rest have said their concerns, so I'll just get on with the rest. Overall, this chapter is more interesting than most of the others I've seen from you. Jail's characterization was accurate. Nice work! Though Chrono going punching is .

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
*Sneaks in whistling*
Spoiler for Arc-en-Ciel: Canon Character:

Crusade is HAXX...

*Runs like hell*
Maybe you could tone down the speed and lower the duration...

Quote:
T3h General of MAN MAXIM?! Is she close to the General? You DO know that Maxim is gonna die in CrosyS do you? I smell EMO coming!!!

Allie and her are polar opposites! Looks like the Drake Squad IS gonna be very different from the first two! :3 I do hope she can be convinced to do the Gothlolion dance with Allie; her device is Siegerion after all! :3 :3

Look at her birthdate.

Quote:
+1 for Hayate fanclub. At least Allie and Serene have something in common. :3 :3 :3
Hayate has no admirers in Canon.
I intend to have my say in that.

Quote:
Alrightt! Got her settings out, now to fit things in. I believe Drake 3 Serena is gonna flip when she discovers who Drake 4 is. :3 :3 :3 :3

Quote:
Get that spell and combat data out soon; otherwise I'll jam at the training sessions like how things are now.

But bottomline: :3
:3 :3 :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Nice don’t see any problems so far though all this talk kind of makes me want to jam one of my guys into the mix; most of them are probably too powerful though they’d skew the balance. Alan is the only guy that could sort of fit as he was only like A rank at the start of Strikers.
Thanks.

Quote:
On this note though I’ve decided to demote and power down some of my guys a bit as they’re a bit too strong IMO and it was hard to make viable threats for them.

That’s also why post strikers I’m trimming and reorganizing my stable a bit it was rather overpowering IMO so I’m breaking up my guys post strikers and having them shuffle around to various different bits of the TSAB so they can’t really mass in one place; several them also get power nerfs. (Cipher, Pixy, and to a somewhat lesser extent Felix mostly) Since as I said I was finding it was a bit difficult to come up with credible threats with them all together at their former levels; even the Haxbuster himself isn’t invulnerable to power creep…

Anyway the basic gist is:
Pixy: Ships off as the muscle for a lower ranked enforcer (a new OC)
Cipher: goes into Special Investigations (he’s such a monster I acutally want to keep him out of combat as much as possible)
SG-1”: Largely disbands with everyone but Mitchell being put on a bus Daniel goes to work at the main branch, Carter spends most of her time in the R&D division, and Teal’c heads home to help stabilize the situation on his home world.
Felix: His post StrikerS actives will be the center of my new fic. (which is at around 7,000 words now and I expect to put out the first part sometime this week)
Alan: Bounces around a number of Air Force units right after Strikers gaining field experience in operating in normal units though he also appears in the fic and will be around quite a bit.
O’Neil: Continues amassing more power and influence then someone like him should really be trusted with and abusing it in amusing ways. He also appears a bit in the fic though more as background character.
The ideas are sound. ThoughI'd rather Cipher and Pixybe on the same power+skill-tier they were in the past.

Quote:
He's back!
<high-fives Keroko>

It's good to be back! Sorry if I was out for quite abit...

Thanks for holding the fort in my absence! I'm back in duty now!

Quote:
Oh, yes. Re-educating her is going to be fun. You don't want to be an extreme by-the-book type of person around Keroko.
As I thought...

Quote:
You like ":3" entirely too much.

Nice char, though. Soldier-type with a soft spot for kids...
Thanks.:3

And yes, I've grown addicted to :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-03-19 at 10:59.
Old 2008-03-19, 07:25   Link #22318
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
-Get set.-
~Backlog Breaker~
-Exprozion!-

[Cross Counter.]

Welcome back. :3

Quote:
*snips out the long fanboy post*
Can really see the Sentai-ism there...

Quote:
Nonsense. As long as I’M alive, OC lives on!!!

XD

(Aurion: Arrogance…)
It's not enough! We need all hands back on the ship!

Quote:

Blame all you want. But We’ll see how inactive the thread will be now that I’M back!

(Almaria: Why is creator-san acting this way?)
(He's getting ahead of himself. We still need Lowe after all. And not forgetting the resident Trap, Epicsicum, Khrackhead, etc. :3)

Quote:

Look at her birthdate.
Quote:
Hayate has no admirers in Canon.
I intend to havemy say in that.
Agreed.

Quote:

Quote:
Thanks.:3

And yes, I've grown addicted to :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3.
Konata and I approve. :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
Old 2008-03-19, 07:31   Link #22319
Aaron008R

Quote:
-Exprozion!-

[Cross Counter.]

Welcome back. :3
<cheek smoking from fist impact>

Tche! It's good to be back!

Quote:
Can really see the Sentai-ism there...

Quote:
It's not enough! We need all hands back on the ship!

(He's getting ahead of himself. We still need Lowe after all. And not forgetting the resident Trap, Epicsicum, Khrackhead, etc. :3)
Okay, okay. I was just using extreme BRAVADO inmy comeback post.
Sorry.

Quote:
Konata and I approve. :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2008-03-19, 07:37   Link #22320
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:

So… Cute~!
Nice!
Thanks

Quote:
The rest have said their concerns, so I'll just get on with the rest. Overall, this chapter is more interesting than most of the others I've seen from you. Jail's characterization was accurate. Nice work! Though Chrono going punching is .
y-yeah...

I'm almost finished with this part...just wait a bit longer.