AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2015-06-23, 13:38   Link #1741
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Wow, discussing all this makes me feel like I should go back into IS writing again just to piss off the general fandom.

Though I think of something odd when you tell me it was stated that Tabane and Chifuyu knew each other since elementary school years. That kind of knowledge is rarely ever stated outright as absolute by the third person omniscient narrator but instead drawn by the omniscient third person narrator from the knowledge iside an actual character's head. That is to say if the narrator would describe the relationship between Tabane and Chifuyu while fully following the actions and thought processes of Chifuyu then it would mean that the fact they knew each other since elementary would have been stemmed fom Chifuyu's own memories rather than a hard fact the narrator corresponds to the common sense of the world.
no matter its any time of fiction or reality, the world is fucked up in both
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 10:46   Link #1742
lovetospoon73

who do u think ichika want to have kids with? & what would be there names for both boy & girl
Old 2015-09-13, 09:04   Link #1743
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
who do u think ichika want to have kids with? & what would be there names for both boy & girl
Beats me. But if these IS girls really want Ichika to be with her, then they going to have to settle their love battle once and for all.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 10:59   Link #1744
Gespenst1

Time Frame of Mondo Grosso Tournaments

I get that Mondo Grosso happens every three years, but was the first one held the same year as the White Knight Incident or three years after it?
Gespenst1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 16:24   Link #1745
lovetospoon73

So what do u guys think(besides M being a member & kidnapping ichika when he was a little kid) what kind of connection does phantom task have with the orimura clan? (New info & proof)
Old 2017-05-12, 05:30   Link #1746
Chaos-Zero

I know I might have ask you this somewhat before. But I don't understand why Ichika happened to be so dumb and dense if he spend most of his life studying before the start of the series. Could it be he have an intellectual disability? Does that explain his idiocy?

This boy have got to gain his good amount of intellect right now. With vol.11 is around the corner, it could be the end.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2017-10-06 at 07:20.
Old 2017-10-06, 07:01   Link #1747
Convoy
Knight of Infinity

Infinite Stratos getting smartphone game - Archetype Breakers.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...our-smartphone

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...acters/.122350
Convoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-06, 07:19   Link #1748
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convoy View Post
I see. Any ideas of what's going to happen in IS: Archetype Breaker?
Old 2017-10-09, 05:01   Link #1749
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

^ The game is billed as an "official side story," with scenario by original light novel author Izuru Yumizuru.

Here's the PV of the game.

Old 2017-10-11, 19:23   Link #1750
lovetospoon73

so are some of the new characters introduced in Archetype Breaker are also gonna join the harem too? because if there gonna become perverted after falling in love with ichika, like the rest of the harem (minus houki), chifuyu gonna have to move into her brother's room at the academy to make sure the girls won't break in & tried to seduce the young orimura boy.
Old 2017-10-15, 19:41   Link #1751
S-34
Mechwarrior

A new IS related thing? Wow...
At least it isn't completely dead in Japan.
Eheheh...
S-34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-17, 05:42   Link #1752
kaizers

Just me or the girl in the upper, second from left look similar with Rin?

kaizers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-17, 08:31   Link #1753
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

A sibling, perhaps? Same last name.
Old 2017-10-17, 15:53   Link #1754
Chaos-Zero

I have a theory of why Ichika turned out to be extremely dense. It's because of his heavy schedule of studying throughout grade school,and junior high school, he didn't have a date before in his life. He could have spend one day with a girl before the series starts, but he didn't have a chance due to his family circumstances.

Also, the reason why Ichika have a strong attraction towards Chifuyu because she's the only one who is there for him after since Houki moved out. Ever since then, Ichika have been in the depressed state as he couldn't talk to anyone in school, stopped doing sports or any outside activities. All he ever think about is Houki. He felt he lost his only friend in the world. During the dark times, Chifuyu is finally there to comfort Ichika. The guy was lonely during his childhood ever Houki left.
Old 2017-10-17, 23:19   Link #1755
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
I have a theory of why Ichika turned out to be extremely dense. It's because of his heavy schedule of studying throughout grade school,and junior high school, he didn't have a date before in his life. He could have spend one day with a girl before the series starts, but he didn't have a chance due to his family circumstances.

Also, the reason why Ichika have a strong attraction towards Chifuyu because she's the only one who is there for him after since Houki moved out. Ever since then, Ichika have been in the depressed state as he couldn't talk to anyone in school, stopped doing sports or any outside activities. All he ever think about is Houki. He felt he lost his only friend in the world. During the dark times, Chifuyu is finally there to comfort Ichika. The guy was lonely during his childhood ever Houki left.
Problem is that there were at least three friends we know of that he spent a lot of time with. One of which is Rin.
Old 2017-10-18, 06:11   Link #1756
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Anyone able to translate those names? They look like new Represenrative Cadets.

EDIT: Okay, I'm blind, just read the article. Wonder where their from...

EDIT 2: Luang can't be Ling's younger sister - I just noticed her art has her in the IS Academy uniform - and since Ichika and co. are still first years, she can't be younger and attend the academy. She's either older, or a twin.

Last edited by Dark Rose Princess; 2017-10-18 at 09:47.
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-18, 10:21   Link #1757
kaizers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
Anyone able to translate those names? They look like new Represenrative Cadets.

EDIT: Okay, I'm blind, just read the article. Wonder where their from...

EDIT 2: Luang can't be Ling's younger sister - I just noticed her art has her in the IS Academy uniform - and since Ichika and co. are still first years, she can't be younger and attend the academy. She's either older, or a twin.
Does the game stated that Ichika and co. are still first years in this?

Well, either way she's already looked sweeter than Rin.
kaizers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-18, 11:29   Link #1758
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizers View Post
Does the game stated that Ichika and co. are still first years in this?

Well, either way she's already looked sweeter than Rin.
It's referred to as an official side story...which, in this context, usually means that it takes place between the previous anime (in this case, World Purge, so Volume 8) and the next-to-be-animated work (in this case, Volume 9 - the school sports day Volume). And they're still first years as of the most recent novel (Volume 11)

Either way, it's a shame Tina, Daryl and Forte aren't in this. We know Daryl's Hellhound is grey, but Forte's Cold Blood is still a complete unknown colour-wise.
Old 2017-10-18, 12:51   Link #1759
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Um, isn't this a bad thing? If Izuru plans on using this smartphone/android game w.e. Wouldn't that make him even MORE lasier/longer to update his LNs, much like Nasu with his so called Tsukihime remake?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-18, 13:48   Link #1760
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Um, isn't this a bad thing? If Izuru plans on using this smartphone/android game w.e. Wouldn't that make him even MORE lasier/longer to update his LNs, much like Nasu with his so called Tsukihime remake?
It's a good thing in that, if successful, it dramatically bolsters the chances of a third season of the anime (from 'none' to 'some'), but...yes, I agree. It also means that there will be even more scheduling delays.
So... Volume 12 never.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, mecha, romance, school life, sci-fi, shounen, stupid protagonist