AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2015-05-08, 11:47   Link #7201
LevelSeven

I have a question:

Was there ever a fic where the toaru verse had the same magic system as mahouka?

Because i think this could become really interesting, but instead of esper unable to use i want to make it a magic that can ONLY be used after having a PR, doesnt matter if it is lvl0 or 5,

There are specialized magicians (like a expert for a certain field) but no "mahouka-superpowers",

Btw, there is no ancient magic, this "new" system can only be used with CAD's and it isnt a shortcut for the normal Rituals since they are nonsense,

And, there is natural psion which cant be absorbed by the body BUT used by high-lvl magicians in order to increase the effect of their spells, of course the psion regenarates slowly so that only 3-4 spells get a boost (of course if the magician moves to another place there will be psion again, or he waits until the natural-psion came back
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 14:05   Link #7202
Twi

Huh... I don't there is. Shame, because that sounds interesting.
Old 2015-05-08, 16:59   Link #7203
Draco Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubix22 View Post

EDIT: Anyone have any "name suggestions"? I think I've got the main cast down, but just need a few names for extras that appear. Also suggestions for what the title of this fic would be nice if anyone has something in mind... In any case, I hope this project goes well. The framework is simple and probably not as epic as they topic should be, but this is more of my style. I won't be working on this until after I finish that oneshot of a AU highschool deliquent Academy City I might have mentioned before on this site, but I'll definitely return to it.
Baby name generators are your friends. They have origins and meanings too... handy if you want a name that relates to the character somehow.
Draco Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 13:30   Link #7204
agetreme
Just another Idiot

``
Spoiler for More stuff from my note becaus I am lazy:

Second edit: (don't want to double post...)
Level 2: Ability Strengthening (Exp Booster)
This ability would slowly improve ESper's ability to a point where they would level up (term of RPG... it give them EXP every few minutes until they level up). Obviously the lower your level, the faster you would level up but for level 5, it can only increase their output....because there is no enough data on level 6 to develop level 5 to 6.

Few drawbacks to this power: It is rather slow process (EXP gain slowly afterall) and the range is very limited (need body contact).

Another reason for this is because it involve modifying Personal Reality which in turn would have an effect on Esper's psychologically....which means that the Esper could easily put the other Espers under her control.

Such convenient ability doesn't exist in Original Universe due to various reason
1. Parameter List which means this ability is never developed in the first place.
2. Even if it exist, experiments done to the Esper would end up killing the Esper.

==

Level ?? Presence Erase (Blind-spot/Invisible Stalker):
Jokingly refer as Level 5. This Esper has the ability to complete erase his presence. Nobody would notice him and even if people saw him, people would just ignore him (they saw him but he is not important enough to remember)....as if he doesn't exist at all.

Unlike Dummy Check: He could not erase memory of having seen....if anybody see him, they would remember seeing something but have no detail of what they saw (probably attribute it to visual illusion or ghost).

There is no information on his ability and level because he never done a system test (he attended but the Researchers ignored/skipped him).

The Gag about this Esper is that because the Esper looked so generic and Nondescript, that even Robots can't recognized him because even facial recognition would fail.

In term of personality: The Esper had a crush on Saten Ruiko... he stalk her every day and constantly proclaim that one day he would confess his love for her... (however this usually set event flag for failure). Let just say that he never did manage to confess his love and even if he did.... it is doomed to fail anyway (Saten don't know him).

To twist the knife further: He is actually Ruiko's classmate.

fourth edit:
Psionic = Psi(Esper ability) + Electronic (methods to access those ability)
Magician Name are Psion's username in [OTHER], of course they contain numbers. And it is also the name they used to interact with others.

I just need to iron out the details of Psionics.....

Last edited by agetreme; 2015-05-10 at 20:27.
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-10, 10:47   Link #7205
Itherael
The Writer of Souls

The AUTO Arc had begun! Finally, Touma joins a certain organization and realizes that he is way more screwed than he thinks.

Don't ya think?
Old 2015-05-10, 15:31   Link #7206
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itherael View Post
The AUTO Arc had begun! Finally, Touma joins a certain organization and realizes that he is way more screwed than he thinks.

Don't ya think?
Yes, a new chapter. I could feel the misfortune when Touma walked into the room and saw who was there. Great job as always. I look forward to seeing how the AUTO arc plays out, as well as more amusing interactions with his new teammates.
Old 2015-05-11, 04:29   Link #7207
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Continuing on from here, it'll probably be the last time I try to do some rendition of the invasion arc. Next one will be at best on the Daihasei University attack.

Apologies if this seems a bit short or something... Maybe I can throw these down in some place as notes.

PS - I don't know if Vento's attack can take out Mugino's attacks. I'm just trying to write it out based on the former's abilities with Wind Hammer.

----

----

Quote:
The last thing Frenda remembered before she went down was feeling drowsy and loosing her footing when she declared her intent to beat up on Vento of the Front.

"Frenda!" Rikuo shouted after she saw Frenda faint.

"Takitsubo! Get her out of here!" Shizuri gave her instructions to the black-haired girl. "We'll take care of this!"

"O-okay!" Rikuo placed Frenda's right arm around her shoulder and slowly began to retreat from the streets in order to get Frenda and herself to safety.

"What do we do?" The mask-wearing assassin whispered to his partner. He was worried that they're getting trouble with ITEM mercenaries, but also someone who claims to be an agent for the Vatican in Rome.

"A very good question." The balaclava-wearing assassin replied. He stared at Shizuri and Saiai, who were also unsure on how to deal with the situation.

"This is super bad." Saiai murmured to Shizuri. "Which one should we take on here?"

Shizuri glared at Vento and at the two assassins. They were obviously a big threat to the city, the latter being unnoticed by the Board of Directors until now due to their covert actions in masking their presence. This time however, ITEM was able to get the drop of them after they got surveillance images of a Hound Dog team taken out at the Julian's Restaurant, being their last deployed area.

Hmmm... That is a good question. Shizuri eyed Vento, who was smirking at her while she got her Wind Hammer ready for action.

But I got these two here who got spotted on surveillance cameras, though the operators didn't report back. Oh well...

"Let's divide ourselves, Saiai." Shizuri told her second-in-command. "I'll take on this gaijin here, you handle the assassins."

"Super okay with that." Saiai replied with enthusiasm as she prepared to take on the assassins.

Shizuri, on the other hand, was already preparing for battle against Vento herself.
Quote:
Shutaura and Josh led the way for Touma and Last Order to get to the Judgement office, specifically the 177th branch office, as mentioned by the former.

"We'll go ahead and scout the block." Shutaura gave her instructions to the two of them. "Once we secure the area, you two run to the block up ahead."

"Okay." As much as Touma didn't like the idea of letting the ex-Black Crow Unit operatives go ahead, he had to admit that he can't clearly take on enemies who have easy access to small arms.

The black-haired woman went first, immediately running to the other side of the street as the local Judgement office was right in front of her. She took cover behind a parked white Nissan Crew sedan and crouched behind the engine block to give her some cover in case of a firefight. Josh went up next and took cover behind a parked white Toyota Alphard minivan. They both took aim at the street behind Touma and Last Order as they ran down the road together.

But after Last Order got on the sidewalk that led to the 177th branch office, a couple of Touaregs arrived with the blue and red LED grille lights on.

"Hound Dogs!" Josh shouted as he fired his HK416 A5 at one of the Touaregs, putting bullet holes on the SUV's doors, engine blocks and a couple of its tires. He also managed to take down a Hound Dog commando.

"I thought these guys were suppose to have ballistic plates!" Shutaura said out loud when she opened fire at the other Touareg. She did the same thing by disabling the other SUV while taking down a couple of Hound Dog commandos.

"They probably didn't have enough time to get them equipped!"

"Go! Get out of here!" Josh then shouted to Touma and Last Order. "We'll cover you!"

Touma went to make a run for it as he went up the stairs towards the office.
Quote:
Saiai prepared herself to face off the assassins as they drew out their Hidden Blades.

"You guys must be either super brave or super dumb to even face me with those weapons." Saiai mocked them when she noted that they didn't have any other weapons with them.

The two assassins ran towards the ITEM agent, not doing anything except to charge her head-on.

"As I thought..." The hooded girl murmured. "These guys are super dumb indeed."

She got ready to use Offense Armor again as she went for a boxing pose, having trained to do unarmed combat in close quarters.

Except she got the surprise of her life when she saw them aim their Hidden Guns, seen on their left arms. They appear to have two gun barrels each, with the bore made for a large rifle caliber round.

"Go!" The balaclava-clad assassin shouted to his partner.

The two assassins immediately opened fire when they at arm's length, hitting Saiai's nitrogen barrier from her left and right. Their Hidden Guns reloaded again automatically before they fired again at her in the same spot.

"Dammit!" Saiai felt the brunt of the Hidden Guns hitting her barrier, knocking her down on the ground. She was also dazed by the force of the bullets after she was knocked down.
Quote:
"Saiai!"

Shizuri noted that despite Saiai's use of Offense Armor, the assassins were able to close in and knock her out for the time being.

This made her do double time with her attacks on Vento.

"Is that the best you can do?!" Vento taunted Shizuri when she used Wind Hammer to intercept her beam attacks.

What the? The Meltdown saw that her beam attacks were taken out when the Vatican agent used the trajectory of the air from her weapon in order to weaken them.

"You're in my way!!" Shizuri continued to fire her beams. But Vento kept moving and used Wind Hammer to disperse the beams away from her.

"Like I said...!" Vento shouted before she swung the hammer towards the ITEM agent's chest. "You're not doing your best!"

"AAAUGH!" Shizuri coughed up blood after she got hit by the hammer, sending her down onto the ground.

The assassins nodded to each other and fled from the area, knowing that they have bigger priorities than to just face her.
Quote:
Touma and Last Order were now walking up the stairs that took them to the second floor of the building, which held Judgement's 177th branch office. The doors leading to said office were opened up, with a couple of high school students with Judgement armbands confronting the two with kendo shinais.

"Who are you?!" The brown-haired high school girl shouted at Touma, pointing the shinai at her.

"You need to tell her that we're being chased by armed men, says Misaka while getting worried that the girl would attack Touma." Last Order got scared and hid behind Touma.

"Don't hurt that Troglodyte!" A familiar brown-haired girl with ponytails and the uniform of Tokiwadai came from behind the brown-high girl. "He's someone my onee-sama knows."

"You mean, Misaka's friend?" The high school girl lowered her shinai and bowed. "My apologies. We thought that you were some gangster trying to take advantage of what's happening tonight. I'm Aomi Yanagisako."

"I'm Touma Kamijou and this is..." Touma introduced himself first and was about to introduce Last Order when he thought about doing so, since Judgement doesn't know that she's a product of a black ops experiment carried out by the city.

"You must be onee-sama's sister." Kuroko was way too happy to see Last Order, thinking that she was a biological relative of Misaka.

"Kuroko..." Aomi advised her junior. "Get these two inside. We don't know what's happening outside."

Kuroko then got serious. "A-all right." She ushered Touma and Last Order inside when they heard automatic gunfire again after it was quiet for a few seconds.

Inside the office, Touma saw a black-haired girl with glasses tending to a young student wearing the uniform of Sakugawa Middle School with a artificial flower headband. She appears to be out cold and lying down on an empty sofa. Kuroko came beside her and whispered to her about Touma's arrival with Last Order.

"What happened to her?" Touma asked after he got inside the office.

"My friend got unconscious while we watched the emergency broadcast about the presence of some intruder..."

"Hey, Konori." Aomi went to see the glasses-wearing student. "How Uiharu doing?"

"Not good." The student known as Mii Konori shook her head. "I can't seem to tell why Uiharu went unconscious all of a sudden. She seemed fine a while ago."

Konori placed her left index and middle fingers on her neck to check for signs of a pulse, even if it's faint. "She's still okay. It looks like she's still breathing, except that she's not going to respond to anything if what the report mentioned from the Force is correct."

"Is... is the police even still active with all of those armed men around?!" Touma shouted to Konori when Aomi and Kuroko went to give Last Order some food and water.

"I don't think so, Touma-san." Konori said without any sign of fear. "Last report I got before HQ got disconnected was that most of the officers on duty were incapacitated. Even half of Anti-Skill was taken out when news of an intruder came around."
Quote:
Shutaura and Josh retreated to the steps going to the Judgement office after they wiped out the second wave of Hound Dog commandos. They had already reloaded their assault rifles when they arrived outside.

"Touma!" She pounded on the door. "You need to move with her right away! We overheard some radio transmissions that the Hound Dogs are deployed more reinforcements here!"

The door was opened up by Touma himself when he heard the news.

"Dammit! They're so persistent." This news worried the black-haired student.

"But where do we go then, say Misaka when she heard the lady say that we need to move." Last Order asked the two freelancers.

"Best thing is to move away from this Judgement office. Even though they don't want to make themselves public if they riddled an office like this with their weapons, we still got other groups to worry about." Josh advised to Touma and Last Order. He then eyed the Judgement officers inside. "Ladies, I'm afraid that you need to stay inside. This isn't your fight right now..."

Shutaura led Touma and Last Order towards another area of the floor, where they would use the fire escape to get out of the building via alley.
Quote:
Inside the Windowless Building in the 7th District, a white-haired person was seen floating upside down in his chambers. The single glass cylinder was the only thing inside the room with various wiring and cables connected to the person's body.

It seems that the reports I got on the Assassins involved aside from God's Right Seat are true then. Aleister Crowley looked at his database, reading up on reports from GROUP, ITEM, MEMBER and from the Hound Dogs with regards to the unknown individuals with white hoods since they were previously seen conducting vigilante actions throughout Academy City.

It just like back in the days when they tried to interrupt the meetings between the Templars and the Hermeticists alike when I wasn't in this room. Aleister could still remember those days when he always survived the raids from the Assassins by always running away when he had the chance to do so.

Their white hoods, hidden weapons and their combat prowess. Those were the things that made Aleister fear them so much back in the early 20th century.

But with him in charge of Academy City, he had the backing of the groups from the city's underworld who report to him and the Board of Directors with some of the most advanced technology the city has produced, it was easy enough for him to observe and assess their capabilities and see what he needs to do next. But not only he needs to be careful from being killed by the Assassins, but also from the Templars since they were getting suspicious of him from the day he created the city-state in regards to his ambiguous plans, which was in contrast to the Templars' plans for a New World Order.

Even if those Assassins have changed their objectives, they can't be hopeful to get away from UNDER_LINE.

Aleister had a smirk on his face.

As long as the Hound Dogs keep putting them in a corner, they'll have no choice but to keep running. He should have things played out in the end when he secures Last Order.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-12, 12:27   Link #7208
LevelSeven

well, i posted the idea of toaru with mahouka magic, but now i have a question: which fictional magic system from manga/anime/LN would be interesting to see in toaru?
i have already named mahouka:
2. fairy tail
3. devil fruits
4. zanpakuto
5. chakra system
6. nen
7. jojos bizarre adventures: stand
Old 2015-05-12, 12:34   Link #7209
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Academy City.... The bastion of Science and technology. People came in with hope and dream but not all of them found what they need....or even be alive by the end of it. There are shadow lurking behind the light of the city, dark secrets hidden away from common folks, dangerous secret that once known would literally kills.

Unless you have a reason to do so, only a fool would engage in the darkness...Nothing good will ever come out of it.

If you plan to live a long life, stay away from them. Such is the advice I would give to those who wanted to play hero.

For those who just wanted to make this place a better place... Good luck, it would never work.

Struggle as much as you want but such Abyss would not magically vanish. The Abyss is mere manifestation of the Darkness that lies within humans' heart. Greed, Anger, hate...etc.

But... at the very least you tried. So long as you tried, the light will never vanish.... actions would inspire others and others would inspire others.

It may be wishful thinking but I believe although the Dark Side will never disappear but at least it would be tad bit brighter.
Trying my hand out at Private Eye Monologue. I wanted to try to make the protagonist to give off a Hardboiled Detective feel (as if he is from Noir genre).

Even though he is kind of in the wrong genre....Too many wacky stuff on the Light-side.
Old 2015-05-14, 05:57   Link #7210
Loremaster
He who writes too much.

It's been a while due to life issues, but I've finally got the next chapter out for A Certain Descensional Railgun.

Hope you guys enjoy chapter five, Critical.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1110031...sional-Railgun
Loremaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-14, 07:40   Link #7211
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
well, i posted the idea of toaru with mahouka magic, but now i have a question: which fictional magic system from manga/anime/LN would be interesting to see in toaru?
i have already named mahouka:
2. fairy tail
3. devil fruits
4. zanpakuto
5. chakra system
6. nen
7. jojos bizarre adventures: stand
-_- pure shounen sh*ts? aside from nen and jojo's. Other are not interesting for me. Well the concept of devil fruit is also good but really? that shounen magic of fairy tail, zanpakuto and chakra are pure shounen sh*ts.

magic system in demonbane
flame characteristic in hitman reborn is interesting
magic in apocalypse alice (pretty handy with music activation)
magic system in legendary heroes and also
kyokai senjou horizon. these capital sins armaments are awesome.
even if flame of recca is shounen manga. its still good. specially with the death/soul turning into flame
asura crying!!!! sacrifice your love for power!!!!
before I would probably say that using life is one big price but after reading unlimited fafnir. I can say. sacrifice memory is much worse than death. specially if you don't remember the one you love and can only "act" that you remember even though your not the same anymore. You sacrifice your memory for knowledge that can "kill" the enemy.
full metal alchemist alchemy system with mix magic and science.

that's what I can think for the time being

but the most compatible probably is still in typemoon.

I also like campione settings where one goes god hunting to become stronger.

EDIT:

Tokyo ravens. Awesome omyouji
strike the blood. use modern smithing to forge weapons to replicate demon exorcising spells or perform miracle. its combine of science and magic too.
nanoha. combine of magic and science and in here. its probably possible for esper to use magic with the assistance of device because the device would do the calculation and the spells are in it. you just powered it up and control it. There won't be drawback aside from how will an esper get mana because he/she is an esper and can't refine life force to turn into mana. But its possible to use pre-existing mana in the air and absorb it into the device and power it for the spell.

The problem with espers is their mind is modified to use a different system or produce AIM than mana so when the brain performs calculation for a spell or actualizing a spell. It backfires and cost damage.

by passing that problem can make an esper use magic.

Last edited by tsunade666; 2015-05-14 at 08:04.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-14, 13:21   Link #7212
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
-_- pure shounen sh*ts? aside from nen and jojo's. Other are not interesting for me. Well the concept of devil fruit is also good but really? that shounen magic of fairy tail, zanpakuto and chakra are pure shounen sh*ts.
for my defense, they are the only ones which i can remember better than: stuff can be done with that :/
but, yeah, stands and devil fruits are cool, nen is pure awesome-ness
Quote:
flame characteristic in hitman reborn is interesting
yeah, but all they do is to increase some stuff, weaken, strengthen, illusion etc.
they are like a limited version of the (plothole-infected)chakra-system
Quote:
magic in apocalypse alice (pretty handy with music activation)
can you give me a summary about their magic system? the wiki doesnt say much(or anything at all)
Quote:
magic system in legendary heroes and also
the ones with the super-eyes?
yeah, it is a cool one, i didnt rad the LN but i watched the anime, from what i understood it is a pretty generic magic system, magic power -> saying stuff/making movements -> magic effect, or is it more complicated?
Quote:
kyokai senjou horizon.these capital sins armaments are awesome.
but i dont want this "ritual" stuff, the reason why i used this "common" "magic" systems was because they dont have rituals and spells etc.
something magical but not to "common" :/
Quote:
even if flame of recca is shounen manga. its still good. specially with the death/soul turning into flame
nah, i dont want to mess with this "soul" stuff, it doesnt go well with esper powers (afterall, i think the "real" reason why esper cant use magic in the first palce is because their very soul was transformed/altered and what was once mana turned into AIM),
so, using soul-stuff is a bit....
Quote:
magic system in demonbane
asura crying!!!! sacrifice your love for power!!!!
arent they using gaint mechas?
i always thought that they dont fit in toaru but since i saw the current accel-plot i will mostlikely think about the possibbility, maybe i will include aquarion(-evol) too :/
Quote:
full metal alchemist alchemy system with mix magic and science.
i always liked the alchemist-magic, it is cool to have the "sacrifice"-thing,
but on its own it is a pretty meh-system, maybe in combination with more systems

Quote:
but the most compatible probably is still in typemoon.
i need to read myself more into the story before using it, as far as i understood they have something like a PR too right?
Quote:
I also like campione settings where one goes god hunting to become stronger.
the anime wasnt really good bhut i understood the basics,
being champione -> killing gods -> gaining their powers? (the powers are also pretty messed up),
if i would need to have a "fighting and becoming stronger" type of system i would take the one from doulou dalu
Quote:
Tokyo ravens. Awesome omyouji
while i liked the anime i dont like exorcism in this story,
(but the barrier-spells are good), or exorcism in general, this is why i didnt like bleach at first but got around it after seeing how little exorcism-stuff they actually had
Quote:
strike the blood. use modern smithing to forge weapons to replicate demon exorcising spells or perform miracle. its combine of science and magic too.
i only saw the anime, and i liked it, but the "familiar"-summons of the MC are like the stand power of jojo and most of the chars are fighting like that right?
Quote:
nanoha. combine of magic and science and in here. its probably possible for esper to use magic with the assistance of device because the device would do the calculation and the spells are in it. you just powered it up and control it.
i visited the wiki and i need to say that i really like the magic system they have, but the setting could easily be the same as with mahouka :/ both rely on devices which make their abilitys even possible...

but, thanks, some of the suggestions gave me a idea:
"why complicated if there is a easy way"?
=> bringing not only one but man different magic systems into toaru, would be cool to have a many different kinds of things XD
Old 2015-05-14, 16:25   Link #7213
tsunade666

I like the system in hitman reborn when one of the guardians combine different flame. For offensive to defensive to combining different effects. its rather interesting thing.

the system magic in apocalypse alice is simple. You go to dungeon and go farm magic. Pretty easy right? the thing is while touma goes saves girls and save thousands. Apocalypse alice go kills girls to save thousands. The magic obtain in the dungeon varies in difficulty but I like one magic of the mc which is flash magic. Its like the world world spell or accel spell of kiritsugu. The mc moves fast. faster than light. the moves last in an instant but its a flash within a flash within a flash. You move inside the micro seconds. There is also maximum usage if I'm not mistaken and probably cooldown to not overexert the body.

as for the legendary heroes. I'm not talking about the eyes. I'm talking about rule fragments itself. broken items. The anime shown where the MC is collecting them but the 2nd part of the story shows when those items are being into use. Example of it is one of the king sacrifice a part of his body to slaughter an army of thousands. While the hero sacrifice the soul of his mother to kills probably millions : that euphoria!!!!

the magic in demonbane is deus ex. robots and magic and darn. That special move of that mech will still rings to my ears.

asura crying. sacrifice love for power. 2 ways. either sacrifice the soul of your love one for battery of the burial doll(robot) or sacrifice the memory of your love one to use magic awesome!

The thing that makes me like campione is what the authority you can get from the ones you killed/hunt. I would like to hunt Quetzalcoatl to use the same magic of the eastedge in shakuhan no shana. Darn. I don't like the sky (changing views into starry night) that's better. Then start showering meteors on the enemy.

There is more to strike the blood. The anime just get the central focus and let go of the technical focus. Its better because its easier to understand than more jargon thrown into it.

If your incorporating magic and esper. The only thing I can really think of to by pass the initial law of esper can't use magic is use tools or other weapons to wield magic.
Old 2015-05-14, 23:13   Link #7214
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

ERRRAGH!

I give up.

Comedy is hard.

The delinquent comedy fic I've been working on is canceled.

EDIT: I suppose the good thing about this is that now it's okay for me to share my rough draft. You know, since I'll no longer be doing anything with it.

Spoiler for City Academy Part 1:

Spoiler for City Academy Part 2:

Spoiler for City Academy Part 3:

Spoiler for City Academy Part 4:

End. Feel free to leave your impressions.

Last edited by rubix22; 2015-05-14 at 23:52.
rubix22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-15, 05:40   Link #7215
Draco Spirit

Not to bad actually, through the style of comady would likely work better as small mostly self contained scenes.
Old 2015-05-15, 12:11   Link #7216
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I like the system in hitman reborn when one of the guardians combine different flame. For offensive to defensive to combining different effects. its rather interesting thing.

the system magic in apocalypse alice is simple. You go to dungeon and go farm magic. Pretty easy right? the thing is while touma goes saves girls and save thousands. Apocalypse alice go kills girls to save thousands. The magic obtain in the dungeon varies in difficulty but I like one magic of the mc which is flash magic. Its like the world world spell or accel spell of kiritsugu. The mc moves fast. faster than light. the moves last in an instant but its a flash within a flash within a flash. You move inside the micro seconds. There is also maximum usage if I'm not mistaken and probably cooldown to not overexert the body.

as for the legendary heroes. I'm not talking about the eyes. I'm talking about rule fragments itself. broken items. The anime shown where the MC is collecting them but the 2nd part of the story shows when those items are being into use. Example of it is one of the king sacrifice a part of his body to slaughter an army of thousands. While the hero sacrifice the soul of his mother to kills probably millions : that euphoria!!!!

the magic in demonbane is deus ex. robots and magic and darn. That special move of that mech will still rings to my ears.

asura crying. sacrifice love for power. 2 ways. either sacrifice the soul of your love one for battery of the burial doll(robot) or sacrifice the memory of your love one to use magic awesome!

The thing that makes me like campione is what the authority you can get from the ones you killed/hunt. I would like to hunt Quetzalcoatl to use the same magic of the eastedge in shakuhan no shana. Darn. I don't like the sky (changing views into starry night) that's better. Then start showering meteors on the enemy.

There is more to strike the blood. The anime just get the central focus and let go of the technical focus. Its better because its easier to understand than more jargon thrown into it.
thanks, than i will look which ones fit
Quote:
If your incorporating magic and esper. The only thing I can really think of to by pass the initial law of esper can't use magic is use tools or other weapons to wield magic.
yeahh, i thought about this too, but than i wouldnt see a reason to change the magic system, i would simply limit the magicians until "angel-lvl" was the highest possible lvl, it is still as strong as a whole country but...at least not some kind of loosely-explained-reality-warper
Old 2015-05-23, 01:29   Link #7217
WiliamZ0

I really hope for someone to do Kantai Collection X TAMnI Crossover, maybe with Touma as Admiral :3
WiliamZ0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-24, 03:36   Link #7218
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

You're just saying that because of an a crossover image you saw on Google or something, aren't ya?

.....and there's nothing wrong with that.

Anyway, I'mma bit rusty here, but I have another snippet I'm working on for the intro to the next chapter that's in the works. I'm curious to see what people think of this so I'm hoping my absence from fanfiction hasn't effected my writing abilitys too much.

Spoiler for Delta Force: Act II:

To anyone who knows what Aogami is talking about, we can collectively agree that he would most definitely be all over that manga in a heartbeat.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-24, 04:59   Link #7219
Draco Spirit

Lol, if it's what I'm thinking about, its getting adapted into a Anime this summer right?
Old 2015-05-25, 18:28   Link #7220
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

^yes. And I can't wait. Did you see the PV of it yet? We got to hear some(?) of the girls' voices. Not too sure on them though
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction