AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-10, 14:44   Link #21
gizmo
Monenenenee!

yeah i've seen it too, and i must say that i wasn't really satisfied with todlers in the mainrole at first. But as the anime developed, i got sucked in right away. The characters are really worked out well, and the concept of a baka-angel and a super-demon who is just TOO cute is really thought trough.
I must say i enjoyed the anime to the end, there was no part in it that made me regret downloading it. I give it a BIG + the anime. Not just for children, because the story ain't that bad either. I'm 17, so i can't place myself in that catagory either.
Old 2004-03-10, 14:48   Link #22
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Yeah teh manga is aimed for teens IMO. Since it has apart where one of the characters is drubk or somthing. Well anyway i dunno the manga is aimed for older. But I love this anime it is so funny. I hope they make Kamichama Karin into an anime SO CUTE KOGE RULES.
Old 2004-03-10, 17:59   Link #23
DrWho2002
Fushigi Mystery!! @_@

I just love Dai-chan. His rivalry with Ten-chan is hilarious. ^_^
Old 2004-03-10, 20:36   Link #24
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

No doubt dude. I really feel sorry for their poor sensai. Man, all the stuff he's having to put up with is just a trip.

I say we buy that man a case of Saki for all he goes through.
Old 2004-03-10, 23:44   Link #25
Kurara
Ningyou Hime

Send a message via ICQ to Kurara Send a message via AIM to Kurara Send a message via MSN to Kurara
After reading all the posts, I really want to read the manga. I have to say that Shia is one of my favorite characters ever. I love her personality. I love the other characters as well, they all have fun personalities. I'm a huge Koge Donbo fan. ^^;; I thought the series was very cute and unusual.
Old 2004-03-11, 09:44   Link #26
Newton

Send a message via ICQ to Newton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
No doubt dude. I really feel sorry for their poor sensai. Man, all the stuff he's having to put up with is just a trip.

I say we buy that man a case of Saki for all he goes through.
You right man, there was even a part where i felt sorry for him, although i never really liked him
Old 2004-03-11, 10:30   Link #27
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

I could ask where to get the Pita Ten manga, but my guess would be that it's probubly licenced, so that would be a hopeless venture.

Well, only if I didn't want to buy it.
Old 2004-03-11, 12:27   Link #28
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

It's licenced by Tokyopop.

You can order it in via Amazon, or with luck find it in a bookstore.
Old 2004-03-13, 04:06   Link #29
StarCreator
HnK founding lunatic

There were more than enough copies of PitaTen volumes 1-2 sitting in Waldenbooks when I checked.
Old 2004-03-13, 07:44   Link #30
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Oh, so it IS stateside already. Cool.

I was thinking I was going to have to go find it somewhere overseas or something.
Old 2004-03-13, 09:14   Link #31
u&t

Then mr Raiden. Since you obviously really like Princess Tutu as well, is this show a good replacement?
Old 2004-03-13, 14:00   Link #32
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Yup. I think it is.

Question to those who have completed this anime. What is it with that one girl who's got the cat ears? I'm guessing that's some girl thing kinda like Misha's bunny's. But why does she seem to wear them everywhere? I even see her wearing them at the beach! For a while though I thought they were real till I saw the beach episode and realized they're just some hair piece thing.
Old 2004-03-13, 19:39   Link #33
bluemist
i am the mist

Quote:
Yup. I think it is.

Question to those who have completed this anime. What is it with that one girl who's got the cat ears? I'm guessing that's some girl thing kinda like Misha's bunny's. But why does she seem to wear them everywhere? I even see her wearing them at the beach! For a while though I thought they were real till I saw the beach episode and realized they're just some hair piece thing.
Well she just likes to wear it that's all. It's her fashion statement.

And any anime character with cat ears is bound to be popular.
Old 2004-03-13, 23:18   Link #34
marin

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCreator
I would think PitaTen is more for the "teens that love cute" category than the little kids. Especially if you're going by the manga.
Given how they toned down the anime from the manga though, wouldn't it make sense they were doing that for a younger audience -su?
Old 2004-03-14, 05:28   Link #35
CodeWordChobits
Person just for her

I LOVE Koboshi, the act ears thing is soo kuwaii. I used to play ragnorok and I literally spent days searching for as kitty band for my char ^^. Was just wondering if any of you have noticed the "Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar" reference in the opening? Misha is in Saga's outfit as they pass behind the kid's head.... hehe that one is another totally cute anime, if you have yet to see it check it out. Plus the extra eps they brought out were great!
Old 2004-03-14, 08:42   Link #36
Newton

Send a message via ICQ to Newton
Koboshi wears those cat-ears cuz they are cute ^_^
I heard that she stops wearing them in the 8th manga (which is the last volume). That volumes has not been released here though, so I cannot affirm it.
Old 2004-03-14, 10:05   Link #37
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Well, I finally finished the anime last night. Man, they did an extremely great job on this series and ended it perfectly 0_0 Which these days is suprising, but very welcome. ^_^

I especially liked the cat. Gads, he was a freaking riot to the end. Stomach medicine? AHAHAHAHA. That was funny. A pill popping cat. Plus what Misha did in the end for Shia was just tops. Very angel like. And I loved how much the cat loves Shia even though he rips on her so much. Kinda like a daddy cat.
Old 2004-04-06, 01:01   Link #38
Iskandar Taib

Quote:

I especially liked the cat. Gads, he was a freaking riot to the end. Stomach medicine? AHAHAHAHA. That was funny. A pill popping cat. Plus what Misha did in the end for Shia was just tops. Very angel like. And I loved how much the cat loves Shia even though he rips on her so much. Kinda like a daddy cat.
The cat's a riot, but wait till you get to episode 16 (I think it was 16).

Spoiler:

Yeah, I really love the show. I didn't think I'd like it until the second or third episode (the onsen one), but I kept watching because Koboshi was cute. Glad I did.

Iskandar
Old 2004-04-06, 01:24   Link #39
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Koboshi wears those cat-ears cuz they are cute ^_^
I heard that she stops wearing them in the 8th manga (which is the last volume). That volumes has not been released here though, so I cannot affirm it.
Yes, Koboshi stops wearing the cat ears in the last volume.

Quote:
Wait till you see Nyaa-chan's human form in the manga.
Old 2004-04-06, 10:58   Link #40
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Nyaa-chan has a human form???
Closed Thread

Tags
comedy, loli, magical girl, shounen