Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2014-03-05, 23:38   Link #5121
saravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
Byakuya didn't do a damn thing in that fight IIRC
he just showed up and surprised Rukia's enemy.
They just talked, then Rukia went bankai and finished the fight. lol
Yep, they totally just chatted about the weather and where they wanted to go on vacation for the summer.
Old 2014-03-05, 23:43   Link #5122
The Green One

A zanpaktou spirit having a different zanpaktou? That'd be pretty weird. I just don't see Yachiru being that. Well lets just see what happend. Yachiru has committed the forbidden faux pas of revealing her sword's powers so sadly she seems to have an ass kicking incoming if the traditional formula is followed.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 00:32   Link #5123
Eragon
Still Alive

Yachiru - one half of the Y-team that will save this manga.
Old 2014-03-06, 00:59   Link #5124
itachi-san314

what's funny is the reasoning this shitritter gives about why his power should work. if anyone kept getting random bruises but couldn't remember their opponent they would still be on the offensive to people showing up out of nowhere and surprising them.

"hey. maybe this person surprising me is the reason i have these unexplainable injuries..." ~genius
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 01:22   Link #5125
GDB

That's why the Silence were better. They would basically brainwash you and then you don't even realize it. Or they'd just electrocute you to death right that instant. None of this "I'm gonna bunch you and then taunt you" crap.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 03:06   Link #5126
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Hey random old man with an insanely obscure and OP ability lemme just use my shikai which happens to perfectly counter it
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 04:03   Link #5127
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
Hey random old man with an insanely obscure and OP ability lemme just use my shikai which happens to perfectly counter it
She was already countering him without using her sword. It's her instincts that counter his ability...but at least here it makes sense, given that she's already been foreshadowed to be quite strong and has spent her entire life with one of the most overpowered characters in Bleach.
Old 2014-03-06, 05:33   Link #5128
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

I still wish that the Sternritter they had sent against her was more of the overbearing type:

Sternritter: Hmm, well, you're pretty tough, but allow me to show my greatest ability, and crush you with my very reiatsu! Not even the other Sternritters can stand up to my power when fully expressed! ***DBZ yells***
Isane: This...immense...pressure...! Can't...retain...conscious...ness... ***Gouts of blood erupt from every orifice***
Sternritter: See? None can stand against my—
Yachiru: *Yawn* Izzat all? Kenny blows past that when Baldy's late with breakfast...
Old 2014-03-06, 11:03   Link #5129
theshow_luffy

I'm kind of confused when she swings her sword everything in her field of vision gets hit or she can change the direction she swing her sword in??
theshow_luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 13:25   Link #5130
CBredbeard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshow_luffy View Post
I'm kind of confused when she swings her sword everything in her field of vision gets hit or she can change the direction she swing her sword in??
Her buddies swing their swords along with her. It's like fighting three synchronized opponents.
CBredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 14:49   Link #5131
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
Next week...

Sternritter: Ow I'm hurt. *Activate final holy form*
Yachiru: Oh no now all my attacks don't work at all! We're screwed

*Enter Kenpachi*

Kenpachi: Haha Yachiru, you need at least a white hiori to win a fight in this manga or be assisted by a guy with a white hiori.
Enter Byakuya aka Husbando
Old 2014-03-12, 03:33   Link #5132
ranchan13

Well, that was disappointing.
It is not time for you Kenpachi. Let your pink haired kitten shine
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-12, 03:40   Link #5133
Breimoon

cookies instead of bones, seriously? "pls, stahp kubo! stahp!!" -.-
and naturally Kenpachi gets in the fight.....
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-12, 04:02   Link #5134
ImperialFlameGod8190

that was laughable the ability is ridiculous and naturally Kenny appears
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-12, 04:14   Link #5135
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Next chapter:

"Muahahahaha. Imagination does not work shit to me."

Chop
Old 2014-03-12, 04:21   Link #5136
The Small One

I think I didn't completely understand what was going on.
So didn't V really exist from the start and was just a manifestation of the new guy's power, or did the new guy simply kill him by denying the existance?
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-12, 04:23   Link #5137
Breimoon

he simply killed him. His power only works when both him and his enemy think of the same thing if you look at the hints. Our Ken-aniki is not famous for his brain as all know so that ability will not work on him.As for his second form, if he has one, i wonder what it is.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-12, 04:55   Link #5138
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
cookies instead of bones, seriously? "pls, stahp kubo! stahp!!" -.-
and naturally Kenpachi gets in the fight.....
Cookies crumble, get it? Of course he'd show up, but hopefully he's not just going to take over the fight. =\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
he simply killed him. His power only works when both him and his enemy think of the same thing if you look at the hints. Our Ken-aniki is not famous for his brain as all know so that ability will not work on him.As for his second form, if he has one, i wonder what it is.
I dunno about that. Yachiru's arm broke before he mentioned anything about the cookies, and the old guy was gouged before he realized someone else was there. Perhaps the new guy has to plant the suggestion before his power can work on someone? "You've already vanished", "I can't picture your future", "They're dead, I already killed them", etc.

So if he broke her arm, then mentioned the bit about cookies, he could just let his suggestion do the rest of the work by saying "Now imagine if the rest of your bones were made of cookies too?" Heck it's possible that his power isn't his imagination, but that he can make his opponents imagination work against them through suggestion. Sort of like how you can make someone think they are a chicken by using hypnosis.

Other thoughts on this chapter -

1. So it's confirmed that Yachiru's shikai is unique. More than that it's also somewhat confirmed that this is the first time anyone has actually seen it used. Hopefully we'll get to see her bankai.

2. Kenpachi's sword is still the same. So it's probably the same as Ichigo's, constantly released with a different form when he powers up. Assuming he actually did achieve bankai, of course.

3. If Unohana is actually dead I'll be annoyed.
Old 2014-03-12, 05:31   Link #5139
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Hey... look... now it's an opponent who can make things he imagines into reality.
Never seen that before, very original...............

Looks like Yachiru's shikai isn't the only copycat.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-12, 05:41   Link #5140
Algent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
So if he broke her arm, then mentioned the bit about cookies, he could just let his suggestion do the rest of the work by saying "Now imagine if the rest of your bones were made of cookies too?" Heck it's possible that his power isn't his imagination, but that he can make his opponents imagination work against them through suggestion. Sort of like how you can make someone think they are a chicken by using hypnosis.
I agree, this look like to be more some sort of self suggestion/placebo ability than a "what I thinks become reality" one.
Still It's probably not limited to voiced suggestion because it would be too weak.
Also yep, most original ability evar.

Anyway, this look like a really bad ability to go against someone as unreasonable as Kenpachi .
Algent is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter