AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-10-16, 16:44   Link #4681
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Spoiler for reply:
Don't know if there really is a real thing. What I meant is that it's either
Spoiler for vol 10:
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 16:49   Link #4682
bludvein

Quote:
"There are things people can do and things they can't. And without a doubt, magic falls in the latter category. Dropping a lump of fire from the skies, recovering from deadly wounds in half a day or calling forth huge monsters, that's just not something a human can do!" Godou declared while having his heart thrown into disarray by countless memories of having done just that.
I nearly spit my drink on my monitor screen when I read this line. That was great.

Last edited by bludvein; 2012-10-16 at 17:34.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 16:52   Link #4683
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
"There are things people can do and things they can't. And without a doubt, magic falls in the latter category. Dropping a lump of fire from the skies, recovering from deadly wounds in half a day or calling forth huge monsters, that's just not something a human can do!" Godou declared while having his heart thrown into disarray by countless memories of having done just that.

I nearly spit my drink on my monitor screen when I read this line. That was great.
What's that quotation for?
Old 2012-10-16, 16:58   Link #4684
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
What's that quotation for?
What do you mean? I just copy pasted the line I was referring to from the newly translated bit of vol 8.
Old 2012-10-16, 18:03   Link #4685
blackwhite67
Banned

I believe there was a reference to the Kusanagi sword being female, or at least sentient.

Spoiler for V7:
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 18:26   Link #4686
bludvein

No need to spoiler that. The Kusanagi sword is sentient, although the personality is male. Its described as a he.
Old 2012-10-16, 20:00   Link #4687
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Excalibur can't talk. It doesn't have a life of it's own.
Spoiler for vol 10:
Spoiler for reply:

Well here's really hoping the white sword turns out to be what was left of Circe's then.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 20:17   Link #4688
Yye1
Wide Right

After reading through until vol 9, it occurs to me that Godou seems to trust Liliana the most, am i correct?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 20:34   Link #4689
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
After reading through until vol 9, it occurs to me that Godou seems to trust Liliana the most, am i correct?
Kinda. I think he sees her as the most understandable of the girls. He trusts all of them, but...

Yuri is an ojou-sama and though he has gotten used to it that is still a rather large barrier lots of times. Erica does her own thing and Godou is largely clueless about her, and Ena needs no explanation.

In contrast, Lilliana isn't complicated. She does girly things, has no weird designs on him, and doesn't try to scheme to get him to do anything. So she is probably the easiest to talk to.

Though if its purely about trust, I think Erica has the top spot there.
Old 2012-10-16, 20:41   Link #4690
Yye1
Wide Right

well, it seems that Godou does rely on Erica the most, but after some character development, it seems he leaves a lot of the decisions to Liliana and takes her suggestions seriously

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 22:28   Link #4691
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Kinda. I think he sees her as the most understandable of the girls. He trusts all of them, but...

Yuri is an ojou-sama and though he has gotten used to it that is still a rather large barrier lots of times. Erica does her own thing and Godou is largely clueless about her, and Ena needs no explanation.

In contrast, Lilliana isn't complicated. She does girly things, has no weird designs on him, and doesn't try to scheme to get him to do anything. So she is probably the easiest to talk to.

From what I've seen so far, Godou views the girls like this:

Lili - The one with the most common sense

Yuri - A trustworthy adviser and counselor

Ena - Slightly erratic but the strongest ally

Erica - His partner and queen (not that he'd admit the last part...)
Old 2012-10-16, 23:14   Link #4692
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

still in a battle he will trust Erica more than the rest =/ ( and im a lily fan .. but i have to admit it )

weird thing .. remember the lip orgy ?? ...
when you think about it he went for Erica first even though yuri was more in danger due to forcefully getting a vision and almost frying her brain .. or ena that force the susanoo possession more than her body could handle even lily was pass out for a while
yet he went for the seemingly conscious Erica
Old 2012-10-17, 00:04   Link #4693
Voceane

What the name of the sword: Okama no Murakumo.

By the way, in LN there is a lot of women, girls who use ORE or BOKU when they speak. So it's not because the sword use male pronoun that the personality isn't female.
Voceane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 00:16   Link #4694
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voceane View Post
What the name of the sword: Okama no Murakumo.

By the way, in LN there is a lot of women, girls who use ORE or BOKU when they speak. So it's not because the sword use male pronoun that the personality isn't female.
Okama....? I hope you know what that is in Japanese (for the record its called the Ame no Murakumo no Tsurugi, its also called the Kusanagi sword)

...and yes, I know some girls use male pronouns in their speech, but the sword is specifically referred to as male by Ena several times. Im pretty sure Godou says something to that effect as well.
Old 2012-10-17, 00:28   Link #4695
Miraluka
Banned

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campione!

The wiki article is quite big.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 00:38   Link #4696
Ddraig

Look like someone put alot of effort into it.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 00:49   Link #4697
Voceane

Quote:
Okama....? I hope you know what that is in Japanese (for the record its called the Ame no Murakumo no Tsurugi, its also called the Kusanagi sword)
Yes I know what it means. It's a volcanic crater or a pot.
More seriously, an okama is a male homosexualor amale transvestite. I said that because of what you write before:
Quote:
No need to spoiler that. The Kusanagi sword is sentient, although the personality is male. Its described as a he.
Voceane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 00:55   Link #4698
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

if i remember correctly even susanoo refer to the blade as a guy =/ but who knows maybe we end up with something like a sentient blade + a sentient authority of cyrce both of them fighting inside godou's head and the blade comes out like but he is my master !! and turns that it was a girl all along =/ xD ( maybe i been watching and reading to much ao no exorcist but when i read about this the blade of the paladin was the first thing that came into my head .. xD )
Old 2012-10-17, 02:26   Link #4699
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:

Yeah, right.The author just described her in the afterword of v 13 as one of the carnivores. Yuri is the only herbivore out of the girls.Lilli wants to eat Godou as much as the other two, she just disguises herself well. She's a wolf in sheep's clothes.

By the way, funny enough, Godou's VA=Kirito's VA.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-10-17 at 05:26.
Old 2012-10-17, 06:33   Link #4700
blade82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
if i remember correctly even susanoo refer to the blade as a guy =/ but who knows maybe we end up with something like a sentient blade + a sentient authority of cyrce both of them fighting inside godou's head and the blade comes out like but he is my master !! and turns that it was a girl all along =/ xD ( maybe i been watching and reading to much ao no exorcist but when i read about this the blade of the paladin was the first thing that came into my head .. xD )
a sword girl like Est from Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem