AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-05-24, 10:42   Link #29861
loon1688

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
So no Wings of Light effect pieces?
no..... do you think it worth to get it? almost same price wif 1 RG kit..... MG wing more nice..... compare with RG 1
loon1688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 10:48   Link #29862
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by loon1688 View Post
no..... do you think it worth to get it? almost same price wif 1 RG kit..... MG wing more nice..... compare with RG 1
Honestly, I think the RG's WoL is uglier than the MG one. So no, I don't think it's worth it with that price. Still, if you have too much money, you can always waste them on expensive stuffs .
Old 2013-05-24, 10:57   Link #29863
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Honestly, I think the RG's WoL is uglier than the MG one. So no, I don't think it's worth it with that price. Still, if you have too much money, you can always waste them on expensive stuffs .
I bet Bandai is already planning more RM Ver. for Seed/Seed Destiny kits, and I'm guessing the MG Destiny RM Ver. is one of them. I'm sure they'll release Wings of Light as an online exclusive when it'll probably just be taking it from the same one from the Extreme Blast Mode version.
Old 2013-05-24, 13:39   Link #29864
Skye629

I wonder, is it possible to easily mod the HGs WoL to fit the RG's?

And NO Suiton, Destiny does NOT need a RM kit, it's hands down one of the best MG out there ATM and about everything is spot on besides the lack of WoL, and if you are going to shell out all that cash for a exclusive online WoL then you might as well go for the FBM, which comes with additional effect parts and silver plated inner frame parts (and a kickass box)
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 13:51   Link #29865
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
I wonder, is it possible to easily mod the HGs WoL to fit the RG's?

And NO Suiton, Destiny does NOT need a RM kit, it's hands down one of the best MG out there ATM and about everything is spot on besides the lack of WoL, and if you are going to shell out all that cash for a exclusive online WoL then you might as well go for the FBM, which comes with additional effect parts and silver plated inner frame parts (and a kickass box)
You think that it'll be 100% impossible or not likely for Bandai to do a RM Ver. of more kits? They did confirm that the RM Ver. will be a series of kits.
Old 2013-05-24, 15:45   Link #29866
Providenceangle

Personally, I'm not a fan of WoL but, you can easily make some. Just buy a clear piece of plastic. You can get them, just like styrene sheets. Trace a pattern, spray with some clear paint, Clear coat. I've actually considered doing this for my HG hi nu. Again, not really a fan of it so... lol
Providenceangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 16:03   Link #29867
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

If anyone's interested: RD Full Armor Unicorn is now in stock at HLJ. Got my payment request just now
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 19:34   Link #29868
Skye629

Quote:
You think that it'll be 100% impossible or not likely for Bandai to do a RM Ver. of more kits? They did confirm that the RM Ver. will be a series of kits.
No such thing as impossible, I would say highly unlikely

By your logic the next in line for a RM would be the Freedom or Strike Rouge, since theyre older kits, those have more chances for a RM than Destiny do
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 20:59   Link #29869
maknaedik

I've been a fan of RM series ever since its pilot episode. It holds the first spot in TV ratings for its time slot. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_Man_(TV_series)

It's just sad that the MG Destiny Heine Custom doesn't come with WoL effect part

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 01:21   Link #29870
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
If anyone's interested: RD Full Armor Unicorn is now in stock at HLJ. Got my payment request just now
Way ahead of you, it's paid and ready to ship

I buy RD for suits i find interesting but not interesting enough to warrent building then in HG/RG/MG/PG.

With extreme limited time RD is a (rather expensive) alternative to fill my shelves

I allready have the older 1.0 unicorn gundam, which wasn't bad, just bought this guy for the option parts
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 04:39   Link #29871
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Providenceangle View Post
Personally, I'm not a fan of WoL but, you can easily make some. Just buy a clear piece of plastic. You can get them, just like styrene sheets. Trace a pattern, spray with some clear paint, Clear coat. I've actually considered doing this for my HG hi nu. Again, not really a fan of it so... lol
From my knowledge 3rd party is going to make the WoL for RG Destiny . Saw the teaser photo in Facebook

Last edited by duotiga; 2013-05-25 at 05:54.
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 08:35   Link #29872
Providenceangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
From my knowledge 3rd party is going to make the WoL for RG Destiny . Saw the teaser photo in Facebook
I won't buy it either way. I only suggested something. If I was interested in WoL, I would make my own. I'd want it to look exactly the way I want it to.
Providenceangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 09:24   Link #29873
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Spoiler:

So apparently the upcoming Metal Build Exia Repair I has conversion parts to make it the Repair II variant.

>_>

Damn it. We need that freakin' MG Exia R2 with R3 conversion parts. Come on Bandai!!!
Old 2013-05-25, 09:50   Link #29874
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

I must be one of a kind idiot to actually seek an RX-78-2 MG at this point... It's hard to find one anywhere! Or I'm just not looking at the right places.

Worse comes to worst, I'll just wait for the 3.0

Another question, is there an RD exclusive of a green psycoframe Unicorn Desmod?
Old 2013-05-25, 10:27   Link #29875
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
I must be one of a kind idiot to actually seek an RX-78-2 MG at this point... It's hard to find one anywhere! Or I'm just not looking at the right places.

Another question, is there an RD exclusive of a green psycoframe Unicorn Desmod?
>_>

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=RX-78-2+MG

Click that link and you'll be able to find listings for MG RX-78-2.
Old 2013-05-25, 10:32   Link #29876
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

That's a rant of me not being able to physically find one in shops, dude. I don't really have the privilege of internet-purchasing, ya' know?
Old 2013-05-25, 10:33   Link #29877
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
That's a rant of me not being able to physically find one in shops, dude. I don't really have the privilege of internet-purchasing, ya' know?
Well, if you're not gonna buy online, then you're better off just waiting for the MG RX-78-2 Ver. 3.0 to be made available at your local shops.
Old 2013-05-27, 01:16   Link #29878
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:
Spoiler:

So apparently the upcoming Metal Build Exia Repair I has conversion parts to make it the Repair II variant.

>_>

Damn it. We need that freakin' MG Exia R2 with R3 conversion parts. Come on Bandai!!!
For the far less gifted among us...
You have both as the normal, allready released!!!!!, metal build Exia comes with conversion parts for making Exia Repair 3...

So buy 2 of each and you can have all 4 forms displayed! and that for only 600$, bargain if you ask me
Old 2013-05-27, 01:26   Link #29879
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:

Depends on what version you want. MG's are regulary reprinted, so if you want a particular allready released version that is out of stock you may need to wait a few months.

I usually pre-order the reprint then build something else in between until it's released. Or you can go for 3.0, unfortunately it's allready sold out in alot of shops, but as it is a new model it's always reprinted the month after release.

There are alot of exclusive RD's, in fact to much of them. There is an exclusive glowing version RD unicorn gundam, it shines red, but if i recall correctly there is a green glowing one too, released in december. Expensive thing.

found it at a online shop:
http://www.toyarena.com/images/4543112814197.JPG
Old 2013-05-27, 05:54   Link #29880
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Be grateful that bandai release the all forms of Exia in metal build but can use the MG to complement.
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy