Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-10-25, 03:33   Link #21901
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Another little preview, I believe Betteroffer and Bladeofdarkness will be satisfied now:

Spoiler for Kallen's love is powerful like suzaku's curse.:
O_O

Nice...like...WOW

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 16:12   Link #21902
peekaydee
Banned

Oh well, this thread needs refreshing. (there is always someone doing the dirty work) Truths that were way too subtle and yet not :

/cult pics are cult. kudos to a creative kid from the past.

peekaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 16:33   Link #21903
yvj
U Mad?

Kalulu is sexier than you is a good neighborhood to live it. The people there have much more fun than in other places.
Old 2009-10-26, 16:56   Link #21904
peekaydee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Kalulu is sexier than you is a good neighborhood to live it. The people there have much more fun than in other places.
Appears to be true. It kind of feels right to have jumped, on a comfy ship, ain;t that right? ; D
Old 2009-10-26, 16:59   Link #21905
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaydee View Post
Appears to be true. It kind of feels right to have jumped, on a comfy ship, ain;t that right? ; D
Well, ya gotta jump on the ship that feels right for you. Ain't that right?
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 17:06   Link #21906
peekaydee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Well, ya gotta jump on the ship that feels right for you. Ain't that right?
So, you added something new now and i did not see the new-ness, lol.
Point is. "Those people were overjoyed." <-famous line from a famous-something-once, that characterizes people, that have something canonly to joy about. That was my point. And yvj's as well. And what, lately, has been keeping this thread alive. Ain;t that right? ; D
Old 2009-10-26, 17:17   Link #21907
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Best move I ever made.

Spoiler for Typical scene aboard Kalulu Ship 54:

It can get a little wild, possibly immoral......arguably hedonistic.

But hey we're living life man. Don't judge us
Old 2009-10-26, 17:17   Link #21908
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
So, you added something new now and i did not see the new-ness, lol.
Point is. "Those people were overjoyed." <-famous line from a famous-something-once, that characterizes people, that have something canonly to joy about. That was my point. And yvj's as well. And what, lately, has been keeping this thread alive. Ain;t that right? ; D
Oh I know you guys are over-joyed. You guys have been over-joyed since...well, I don't know when and the good times just keep on rollin'. But anyway, my post wans't really necessary, but I'm just saying that other people quite enjoy the ships they've chosen too. There is no "comfy" ship, there's just the ship that's right for you. But this isn't the place to talk about that.

Anyway, I get the gist of what that pic said, but would it kill people to use proper grammar?
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 17:21   Link #21909
peekaydee
Banned

Quote:
Oh I know you guys are over-joyed. You guys have been over-joyed since...well, I don't know when and the good times just keep on rollin'. But anyway, my post wans't really necessary, but I'm just saying that other people quite enjoy the ships they've chosen too. There is no "comfy" ship, there's just the ship that's right for you. But this isn't the place to talk about that.
Oh i am sorry, i did not know that i should not post the popular opinion of most people around here, in the suitable thread, without someone having to point their pov about other ships. I was talking about Kalulu. Last time i checked on this thread, we could still do that. If someone posts something Shirlulu-ish in the Shirlulu thread, and i come in that thread, and starting to say about "other" ships of other people, i will get tagged as dumbass there.
I mean srsly. Point is. Post on the APPROPRIATE THREADS, key of this section. No need to be butthurt people, we can all get along here. /or not, since everyone feels the urge to ruin other's people "joy".
Old 2009-10-26, 17:26   Link #21910
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:

Anyway, I get the gist of what that pic said, but would it kill people to use proper grammar?
Here's the problem. What you said in theory is reasonable. But there comes a point its obvious other people aren't so comfy in their ships when they get bitter and passive aggressive about stuff.

And that goes for all fans. Trolling is the first sign of uncomfortable tendencies.

I don't like Kagino, I'm not going troll their fans or catch bitter feelings towards them. I'll argue the merit of that foundation to the end of time of course (in an appropriate setting) but I won't go out of my way to ruin their fun.
Old 2009-10-26, 17:37   Link #21911
peekaydee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Here's the problem. What you said in theory is reasonable. But there comes a point its obvious other people aren't so comfy in their ships when they get bitter and passive aggressive about stuff.

And that goes for all fans. Trolling is the first sign of uncomfortable tendencies.

I don't like Kagino, I'm not going troll their fans or catch bitter feelings towards them. I'll argue the merit of that foundation to the end of time of course (in an appropriate setting) but I won't go out of my way to ruin their fun.
Specially in their club/thread whatever. <--THIS. so hard. I mean, people are being bitter on the opposite-threads, dude, i mean, dudes.
Old 2009-10-30, 01:13   Link #21912
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Nobody know if her family rejected her.

The authors explained nothing about her life, absolutely nothing, just 3-4 hints.
Kallen's Britannian background was to have been explored indepth in the original setup for Code Geass R2. However, that part of her character was scrapped; and all we got was Kallen the full-time freedom fighter who never went back home after the Black Rebellion. Although she was reunited with her mother at the end of the series thanks to Lelouch's sacrifice to create a better world.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 02:19   Link #21913
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
Kallen's Britannian background was to have been explored indepth in the original setup for Code Geass R2. However, that part of her character was scrapped; and all we got was Kallen the full-time freedom fighter who never went back home after the Black Rebellion. Although she was reunited with her mother at the end of the series thanks to Lelouch's sacrifice to create a better world.
If they do remake R2, they better explain more about her life

Old 2009-10-30, 04:00   Link #21914
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
If they do remake R2, they better explain more about her life
I doubt they'll do a remake but yeah, that's a pity.
Especially when you see how they used CD drama in R2. Fanservice, fanservice and pathetic fanservice.

My Kalulu fanheart is glad they focused a lot on her relationship with Lelouch this season. But as a Kallen fan I feel betrayed. Now maybe it's better, since they weren't even able to come with a decent BG for C.C.. With so many possibilities they choose to make of her a simple slave girl. Ahhh ridicule.
So yeah maybe some things are better left unsaid.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 04:07   Link #21915
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
I think Guren means Crimson Lotus or something like that.
Actually, while it does literally mean that it more often is just used as another word for "crimson" by itself. (e.g. Guren no Honoo or "Crimson Flame")
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 04:26   Link #21916
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
the BG story about kallen's brother or the interactions with her father were dropped for the same reason that suzaku's connection to geass was dropped
if it doesnt revolve around lelouch, then it doesnt have a place in code geass R2
Old 2009-10-30, 08:57   Link #21917
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Sadly. And there was so many holes left in Kallen's past. Why does she hate Brittania so much? Did they ever explain that?

Old 2009-10-30, 09:07   Link #21918
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Sadly. And there was so many holes left in Kallen's past. Why does she hate Brittania so much? Did they ever explain that?
you mean aside from them treating her people like slaves and her brother dying in the effort to change this ?
Old 2009-10-30, 09:55   Link #21919
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
you mean aside from them treating her people like slaves and her brother dying in the effort to change this ?
Well, she is part-Britannian after all. She could have been the enslaver as much as the enslaved. What made her choose Japan?

Old 2009-10-30, 09:56   Link #21920
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Well, she is part-Britannian after all. She could have been the enslaver as much as the enslaved. What made her choose Japan?
her own sense of justice
and her brothers death