Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-12-27, 17:51   Link #2661
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fones View Post
are you really asking me this?
Probably. If there is no egg, there is no chicken to incubate so there is no egg to hatch the chicken to incubate the egg to hatch the chicken and AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.

That's where you're headed now. Don't go down that path.
Old 2014-12-27, 18:00   Link #2662
Ghiest Cid

..... .......

Note to self.: add "which come first, chicken or the egg" on "not to be discussed list" right under "global warming".
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-28, 02:37   Link #2663
Fones
Nightkin

Why did the discussion turn from the light novel to Chicken & eggs
Old 2014-12-28, 04:51   Link #2664
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fones View Post
The egg can never come first because if there is no chicken there will be no incubation.
... The ancestor of chicken who gave birth to the first chicken was already an animal giving birth with eggs. As such, the "chicken or egg, which was first?" problem is a false problem, indeed, but the correct answer is that it depends on the definition on the "egg" part.
You have ancestor of a chicken-> egg with the first chicken inside worldwide(Egg A)->first chicken worldwide-> first egg given by a chicken worldwide (Egg B)
Do we count an egg made by an animal who isn't a chicken if there is a chicken inside(egg A), or do we count the first chicken egg as being made by a chicken(egg B). Depending on that, the answer is different. That problem is, as I wrote above, a false problem, as the impossibility to give a definite answer doesn't come from the cycling part (as such, it's a really poor example of an eternal cycle with no end nor beginning imo), but comes from how vague is the question, leaving the two answers as correct depending on how you interpret this. Worse, you could also argue that the chicken is already inside the egg right from the start, too. It's too vague, really.

Anyway, leaving that false problem aside, just read the volume 11. Wow, I really got the feeling during that volume that the MC wasn't Izayoi anymore, if you know what I mean. That moment where Azi really starts to act, holly cow. I'm a bit sad for the character we lost though.
Old 2014-12-28, 06:33   Link #2665
ImperialFlameGod8190

Thats enough back to problem children so lets do something more interesting.
Now that Azi is defeated whats the next step for the problem children

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-28, 06:48   Link #2666
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Thats enough back to problem children so lets do something more interesting.
Now that Azi is defeated whats the next step for the problem children
World domination? Seriously though, the upper echelon will now notice them. They would probably observe first and test them.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-28, 07:51   Link #2667
Alyxis
Mad Hatter

The next step would be to get back their name from the demon lord in possession of it and find out the true mastermind behind Ouroboros. Although i do wonder if they can use their flag independent of their name for the time being .

To hunger, but not gluttonous. To arouse, but not lustful. To tire, but not slothful.

Alyxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-28, 08:30   Link #2668
Zefyris
図書館狼

yes they can use their flag. And if the alliance is finally formed, they'll be able to use the alliance flag as well as the alliance name as well.
Don't forget that there will probably be quite a huge political change as well.
Spoiler for spoiler azi arc:

I would say that the next step is to resolve those problems and stabilize what has already been partially resolved. In particular, there is a need to rescue that girl from the abduction. The power balance and political stability of the Northern region is at stake, especially with the main body of the Rapko still "away". Also, there's a need to know what will happen of the project formed in the upper echelon to migrate everything but the lower levels. Will this be put to an halt with the result of the fight, or not? And what will happen of Shiroyasha now?
There is also
Spoiler for azi arc again:

Last edited by Zefyris; 2014-12-28 at 08:41.
Zefyris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-28, 08:53   Link #2669
Dragoon Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefyris View Post
Anyway, leaving that false problem aside, just read the volume 11. Wow, I really got the feeling during that volume that the MC wasn't Izayoi anymore, if you know what I mean. That moment where Azi really starts to act, holly cow. I'm a bit sad for the character we lost though.
Any info or a volume summary that you can share with us?
Dragoon Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-28, 10:17   Link #2670
Zefyris
図書館狼

Wait, didn't you already got something like that? I mean, everyone here is talking about stuff who happens in the 11th volume after all...
Old 2014-12-28, 11:06   Link #2671
Dragoon Luna

Well I was thinking more like the summaries that were done for volumes 3-6 earlier in the forums. Also on some explanation on the pictures. I get the last one but several are still making me wonder what was going on. I can make an assumption about the pic with black rabbit and her spear but what about the one pic with Azi Dahaka?

Sorry I am kinda wanting more details and clarification about stuff released, like when Baron spoke with Izayoi regarding his true heritage? Was it You's father who restored the genome tree or was it just a security thing with the gift. How did Izayoi sound when speaking about fear and courage.

How exactly did you get the car earphones back!?

How did jack die?

I can go on....
Old 2014-12-28, 11:54   Link #2672
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon Luna View Post
Any info or a volume summary that you can share with us?
Quote:
Wait, didn't you already got something like that? I mean, everyone here is talking about stuff who happens in the 11th volume after all...
Summaries and Spoliers were done a few months when vol11 was rls. Instead of asking try searching.
Old 2014-12-28, 12:18   Link #2673
RED IV

I just can't fathom the thought of there being demon lords stronger than dahaka
RED IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-28, 12:29   Link #2674
Dragoon Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Summaries and Spoliers were done a few months when vol11 was rls. Instead of asking try searching.
I did search and I was there when the spoilers were done. -_- I am just asking for a summary, an actual one not the bullet point spoilers. The spoilers didn't clarify it was basically this happened and so did that, I would like to know character reactions and clarification about the pictures.

And I can. Azi Dahaka was the Zorostorian God of evil, but he did have a father in Angra Mainyu. For those who know of Fate/stay night this should be a familiar name. XD meaning who knows we might actually get to the center of cosmologies, basically the ones who started them, like chaos, Chronos (time personification in pre Socratic cosmology), Ea, etc.

Since Babylonian and Sumerian are the oldest mythology human history has heck we might see a demon lord or a being who surpasses Azi Dahaka in strength.

Personally I think the "Winds of Decadence" might be the most powerful demon lord in Little Garden.

Oh and if I read Twitter right volume 12 might be released in January and a promo or cover picture for the mega BD box set is out on Twitter also. It has all the problem children and black rabbit on it.
Old 2014-12-28, 16:44   Link #2675
Zefyris
図書館狼

Mondaiji 12 isn't part of sneaker bunko's line up for january. may be released on the first day of february though, I don't think they announced that line up yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon Luna View Post
Spoiler for question about volume 11:

I can go on....
Spoiler for volume 11:

Quote:
Personally I think the "Winds of Decadence" might be the most powerful demon lord in Little Garden.
He's one of the only level 1 known publicly, and the only one we reader have seen. Compared to "him", main gods looks like small fries. He's more of a concept than a real maou though. He's only called maou by convenience.

Last edited by Zefyris; 2014-12-28 at 17:06.
Zefyris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-28, 22:11   Link #2676
Dragoon Luna

Craaaap we got to wait all the way to April to get the next volume!!!

http://animeanime.jp/article/2014/12/27/21388.html

And here is the final paragraph translated through google translate

"Problem child who is so coming from the different world? "Novels that have been published by" Kadokawa Sneaker Bunko "is it original. Interweaving of boys and girls with a special ability, it is solving a mystery, it is gaining popularity as a different world fantasy There Battle. Volume 12 of the finale of the first part has been determined also be published in the April 1, 15.
Anime including Asanuma Shintaro's starring in, Iori's Nomizu, and appointed Buridokatto Serra-Emi-san, love Nakajima, Hiromi Igarashi popular actors such as. Animation production Diomedéa went.
[Katsunori Takahashi]

Dangit somehow the code got messed up...trying this again....

Can't trust an iPod for coding.....and thank you Zefyris for clarifying something's.

Last edited by LKK; 2014-12-29 at 09:28. Reason: posts merged. don't post multiple times in a row. edit instead.
Old 2014-12-30, 14:00   Link #2677
Diocar

Does Izayoi get stronger anytime in THE series? Besides THE pilar of light wich he already had before coming into little garden i don t remember he ever having any power up... THE girls are always getting stronger while he is THE same since THE begining....
Diocar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-30, 14:02   Link #2678
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diocar View Post
Does Izayoi get stronger anytime in THE series? Besides THE pilar of light wich he already had before coming into little garden i don t remember he ever having any power up... THE girls are always getting stronger while he is THE same since THE begining....
No. He has not had a single power up so far, but hey it's not like he needs unlike the other girls. They're still playing catch-up.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-30, 14:09   Link #2679
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
No. He has not had a single power up so far, but hey it's not like he needs unlike the other girls. They're still playing catch-up.
Bingo thats the key Izayoi is so much stronger then the other girls that a power up would be foolish. The scariest part is that what you're seeing is his true power being revealed thats all there is to it.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-30, 17:18   Link #2680
Morning Star
Fallen Angel

Quote:
yes they can use their flag. And if the alliance is finally formed, they'll be able to use the alliance flag as well as the alliance name as well.
Don't forget that there will probably be quite a huge political change as well.
Spoiler for spoiler azi arc:

I would say that the next step is to resolve those problems and stabilize what has already been partially resolved. In particular, there is a need to rescue that girl from the abduction. The power balance and political stability of the Northern region is at stake, especially with the main body of the Rapko still "away". Also, there's a need to know what will happen of the project formed in the upper echelon to migrate everything but the lower levels. Will this be put to an halt with the result of the fight, or not? And what will happen of Shiroyasha now?
There is also
Spoiler for azi arc again:

the eastern floor master now is Koryuu or is totally another person ? and Arcadia is the name of the community or the alliance of the old no-names ? and for the [Wind of Decay] is he/she somehow related with the gift of Percher, seeing that is a gift that use "wind" to spread the Black Death ?
Morning Star is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, sneaker bunko