AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-05-21, 12:57   Link #221
Random14

Its not quite the worst-case scenario, bu its close. Well, even if the rest had made it in time, they're still in for quite a fight.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-21, 15:32   Link #222
Wandering Soul

Lewis really is in a league of his own compared to the other monsters. He's definitely going to put up one hell of a fight if he goes down.
Old 2018-05-28, 12:57   Link #223
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

They managed to get Lewis' mask. The hardest part is just beginning though. Knowing he's now vulnerable is most likely only going to make him more dangerous.
Old 2018-05-28, 22:42   Link #224
Random14

Interesting tactic they used, but of course that's not enough to stop Leuvis. Fortunately they get some more reinforcements just in time. The mask is broken but that just means the real battle is beginning. The mister is definitely way stronger than any of the kids, but he's still outclassed by a demon though.
Old 2018-05-29, 09:25   Link #225
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

honestly I just felt that Lucas would not die... or probably Oliver will replace him
The Goldy Pond is just a very good place to live as long as they took down the plantary near that place

if my guess is correct, Emma and Ray would establish several human "village" before striking their old dear home

and about the chapter, fighting Lewis must be super hype especially if the mask already broke
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-02, 06:39   Link #226
Random14

Well, they've broken Leuvis' mask, but of course that doesn't mean they're out of the woods yet. No idea how they're going to deal with that superspeed of his, maybe a trap of some sort, but he's crazy strong too on top of that. Maybe Lucas will end up involved after all.
Old 2018-06-02, 08:30   Link #227
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
honestly I just felt that Lucas would not die... or probably Oliver will replace him
The Goldy Pond is just a very good place to live as long as they took down the plantary near that place

if my guess is correct, Emma and Ray would establish several human "village" before striking their old dear home

and about the chapter, fighting Lewis must be super hype especially if the mask already broke
Problem with Goldy Pond is that its compromised. Sure they got rid of Bayon, but there's no telling who else knows about Goldy pond, and the moment the demons realize Bayon is missing, they're gonna start searching around... and we personally know that there is one particular person who does know about Goldy Pond and would know to investigate there. Simply put, staying in goldy pond could be very risky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
Well, they've broken Leuvis' mask, but of course that doesn't mean they're out of the woods yet. No idea how they're going to deal with that superspeed of his, maybe a trap of some sort, but he's crazy strong too on top of that. Maybe Lucas will end up involved after all.
Well so far they are already finding workarounds to help deal with his speed and that's cutting off his senses. They managed to take his sight, but they still have to do something about his hearing. Take those away and he'll have a lot more trouble knowing when he's being shot at and how to dodge it
Old 2018-06-04, 11:10   Link #228
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

They had a pretty good plan, but Lewis is just too skilled. Another kid injured, but still no confirmed death.
Old 2018-06-18, 11:17   Link #229
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Looks like demons' regenerative abilities decrease as they age, which means Lewis wasn't just showing off when he caught all those bullets, he needed to do it or he might have been in trouble.

Adam joins the battle at the end.
Old 2018-06-19, 23:05   Link #230
~Yami~

the best possible ending is that Lucas and Mister met once.. one of them might die but please let them speak to each other once
Adam should reveal a clue about Norman's whereabouts as well

I really like how confidence Emma is.. she is affecting her surroundings
probably because comparing to Mother, all villains look weaker
Old 2018-06-22, 10:16   Link #231
Chair

This arc looks like it's wrapping up (maybe 4-5 more chapters) and I'm happy for that. Not that I disliked the Goldy Pond arc but it seems like it's served its purpose. Our heroes now have experience killing demons, they've made contact with other humans, they know the location of a path to the human world and there's now an additional reason to go back to the farm. They'll need to get a fair bit stronger, but it seems like we're moving in the direction of a prison break/escape to the human world/battle at the farm. Shirai has given himself a lot of freedom as to where he takes the story next and what happens between this point and the return to the farm, so I'm really excited to see where the story goes
Chair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-22, 11:02   Link #232
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

We'll probably get a timeskip after this arc. Not much left to tell until the rescue operation, I think, so we'll likely skip straight to that.
Old 2018-06-23, 19:28   Link #233
James Rye

So nobody wanna talk about the last page of the newest update? Really? Guess everybody expects the outcome of this twist anyway so there is nothing to discuss.^^
Old 2018-06-24, 11:33   Link #234
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Well, yeah, it's not like anybody believes she's actually going to die.
Old 2018-06-24, 19:51   Link #235
Wandering Soul

Pretty much what Kanon said. It was a dramatic way to end the chapter, but they won't actually go through with it.
Old 2018-06-25, 11:49   Link #236
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

By the way, Adam has turned out to be quite the double edged weapon.
Old 2018-06-30, 05:10   Link #237
~Yami~

Lewis is down.... while somehow Emma could still stand up and shot with right accuracy
what a mysterious power
I hope we won't get any love triangle between Ray Norman Emma.. I would like for them to stay like this
and seems like no more death (hopefully)
this arc is going to end with great victory on human side
Old 2018-06-30, 05:27   Link #238
James Rye

I am pissed that Lewis went down without killing a single child on his own. I just don't understand why humanity isn't just marching into the demon world and even gives them children to breed and eat when even a couple children with guns and flare grenades can end a dozen demons all on their own without losing a single child soldier. Who cares about regeneration or hard masks if you got tanks, planes and artillery? Come on, if Emma, Ray, unnamed Man and boy with hat who's name I forgot just like all of his friends name and girl who's name I also forgot because who the hell cares about them anyway can end Lewis, one of the best hunters of his time and still dangerous even if old, then a whole army of battle-experienced adults with modern weaponry would lay waste to the demon world.
So yeah, this end of this arc pisses me off. I hope some of the wounded kids will at least die. If they all survive their stomach and head wounds that could even end you if you would get into a hospital with real doctors within two hours then this arc was just shit all together with its hype on the demons as "ultimate enemy of humanity".
Old 2018-06-30, 06:21   Link #239
charasu
DigiDestinied

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Lewis is down.... while somehow Emma could still stand up and shot with right accuracy
what a mysterious power
I hope we won't get any love triangle between Ray Norman Emma.. I would like for them to stay like this
and seems like no more death (hopefully)
this arc is going to end with great victory on human side
errr.... stardriver end style mayhaps
Old 2018-06-30, 06:45   Link #240
Random14

Ah, I forgot about that weapon, its been a long time. And so Leuvis goes down. Well, their victory wasn't that much of a surprise by this point, now I mainly want to see Mister and Lucas meet up again. As well as what their plans are at this point, they probably can't stay there for that long (despite how many injured they have).