AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2019-02-25, 08:29   Link #1181
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
I don't understand why People saying,that Ise will never use his true DxD mode again when in volume 23 it was stated,that is was stated that he will as long he fullfill his requierments .
True, but you have to remember some people on here don't really pay attention to the story. They create their own head-cannon most of the time
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-25, 08:41   Link #1182
B214

Quote:
I don't understand why People saying,that Ise will never use his true DxD mode again when in volume 23 it was stated,that is was stated that he will as long he fullfill his requierments .
In my case, I just don't feel that Ise needs it anymore if he's going to get 2 more power ups.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-25, 09:08   Link #1183
Brawlre

That’s like saying goku doesn't need super saiyan becuase he can go super saiyan god
Brawlre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-25, 17:41   Link #1184
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brawlre View Post
Thatís like saying goku doesn't need super saiyan becuase he can go super saiyan god
Don't bring Dragon Ball into this please. It always gets messy.

Also you can count it yourself, ever since Ise got DxD G, he barely uses BxB anymore. Even CxC starts to become an afterthought, especially now that he can use it for over an hour.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-25, 19:57   Link #1185
Lucidrago

Plus even if True DxD is stronger, who would he exactly need it for besides Indra? As Issei can already take on beings in the Top 10 while using Pseudo DxD. I mean how powerful do you guys think True DxD is? As strong as Shiva?

And I'm not entirely convinced that Pseudo DxD isn't just DxD G with a time limit.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-25, 21:50   Link #1186
The Infinite Dream

Pseudo doesnt have the Infinite and its power output has been lowered according to the story by how much who really knows. So no its not DxD G with a time limit as even DxD G has a time limit itself as stated by Ophis when he unlocked it. Now if he uses it again im not sure it wouldn't really bother me but to say he wont when its been hinted at is a little absurd to me. CxC becomes an afterthought when his opponents are stronger than it. He used it all the way up until he fought against Nyx in Shin 1.
The Infinite Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-26, 08:21   Link #1187
bashkim1234

He will use his true DxD mode again. In order to achieve AXA he needs to regain Ophis power back.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-27, 02:13   Link #1188
Lucidrago

Quote:
He will use his true DxD mode again. In order to achieve AXA he needs to regain Ophis power back.
But then how is he able to use Infinity Blaster if he doesn't have Ophis' power?

Why do the armors look the exact same with red and black tones?

Really I'm convinced that there was no loss of power level between DxD G and Pseudo DxD and that the difference between them is just a time limit. And that DxD G has no limiter on it because it's infinite and the only problem is that Issei isn't. While Pseudo DxD puts a time limit on the form which doesn't put Issei at the edge of death like DxD G does.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-27, 02:39   Link #1189
The Infinite Dream

Why wouldnt they look the same its the same form that had its specs reduced but yea he never lost the power Ohpis gave him. You dont have to be convinced its the authors words. Ill take his over yours anyday when he says the power has been greatly reduced but i guess to each their own since the translation literally means jack to you. What was stated in volume 21, the hints in 23, the Amrita in volume 25 which gives his breast power some divinity all indicate to me that it'll make an appearance again. Though it wouldnt really bother me if it didnt but it would seem weird to give him another form when he hasnt fully tapped into DxD.

Last edited by The Infinite Dream; 2019-02-27 at 05:05.
The Infinite Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-27, 05:56   Link #1190
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
But then how is he able to use Infinity Blaster if he doesn't have Ophis' power?

Why do the armors look the exact same with red and black tones?

Really I'm convinced that there was no loss of power level between DxD G and Pseudo DxD and that the difference between them is just a time limit. And that DxD G has no limiter on it because it's infinite and the only problem is that Issei isn't. While Pseudo DxD puts a time limit on the form which doesn't put Issei at the edge of death like DxD G does.
It was stated in volume 21 by Ophis that the power has been decreased. His power could be increase with Training. His has reached the limit of his Pseudo DxD mode. Ajuka said,that it is Ophis Problem,that Ise cannot use his true DxD. His soul is also changing . If he resonated with Ophis other half. You guys are denying facts.
Old 2019-02-27, 06:09   Link #1191
bashkim1234

AXA is the final Form of by unleashing GR and Ophis power. He will regain the infity .