AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-07-15, 22:38   Link #21
DrakeKnight
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Hmm pretty sure that they need michael between of the sword and the flag for xenova
DrakeKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-16, 02:14   Link #22
relentlessflame
 
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 36
Keep in mind that PVs are generally going to contain things either from the OP or from the first few episodes. At the point when they made them, they won't have worked on much of the later episodes yet. OPs themselves sometimes hint at characters not shown yet, but they can always modify them half-way through to show extra people. So all that to say: whether a character has or hasn't appeared in a PV shouldn't really be taken to mean anything about the future.
__________________
[...]
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-16, 04:44   Link #23
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Well considering we have pictures of gasper that means he's gonna be revealed especially with the forbidden room revelation from episode 2. I suspect this arc will last 3-4 more episodes and then they'll start vol 4. besides it would be more interesting to end the season with issei's battle with Vali which will likely be very epic.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-16, 05:06   Link #24
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 32
Personally, I'm leaning more toward the option, of this arc being resolved in 4 more episodes, unless ... like in the first season they are planing to incorporate some of the scenes from the side stories, in which case the events of volume 3 are going to be resolved a little quicker.

I also agree that the fight against Vali is a good way to end this season, since if they animate it properly, it's definitely going to surpass the ending fight of season 1.

Having said that, I'm kind of wondering if they are going to include the naked apron scene from the 3rd volume in the "TV" edition of the anime, since considering the fact that, they cut the Akeno - Rias argument during Ise's "dragon power sucking" ritual, moving it to the "BD" version, I think that the "naked apron" scene, might also suffer a similar fate...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 21:06   Link #25
AznSamsung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brampton
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Personally, I'm leaning more toward the option, of this arc being resolved in 4 more episodes, unless ... like in the first season they are planing to incorporate some of the scenes from the side stories, in which case the events of volume 3 are going to be resolved a little quicker.

I also agree that the fight against Vali is a good way to end this season, since if they animate it properly, it's definitely going to surpass the ending fight of season 1.

Having said that, I'm kind of wondering if they are going to include the naked apron scene from the 3rd volume in the "TV" edition of the anime, since considering the fact that, they cut the Akeno - Rias argument during Ise's "dragon power sucking" ritual, moving it to the "BD" version, I think that the "naked apron" scene, might also suffer a similar fate...
if they do, that will suck alot .... the part i want to see in vol 3 is ise drag saji to help and saji try to run away .... and the part where they both get spank together by their king
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 21:10   Link #26
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Personally, I'm leaning more toward the option, of this arc being resolved in 4 more episodes, unless ... like in the first season they are planing to incorporate some of the scenes from the side stories, in which case the events of volume 3 are going to be resolved a little quicker.

I also agree that the fight against Vali is a good way to end this season, since if they animate it properly, it's definitely going to surpass the ending fight of season 1.

Having said that, I'm kind of wondering if they are going to include the naked apron scene from the 3rd volume in the "TV" edition of the anime, since considering the fact that, they cut the Akeno - Rias argument during Ise's "dragon power sucking" ritual, moving it to the "BD" version, I think that the "naked apron" scene, might also suffer a similar fate...
I heard that the argument of Rias and Akeno will not be included in the airing of the anime rather it will be when the DVD and Blue Rays when they come out. Its kind of a underhanded move to get more profit though I am not complaining since it will get more awareness of the series.

More than anything I want Leviathan to be animated. The pool scene in volume 4 is going to be a head scratcher. It seem so much exposure in that part, I want it to be animated but not sure if it can be animated.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 21:34   Link #27
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
The irony is I suspect that they sacrificed this stuff in exchange for the lack of the blinding light. U can never quite get everything like u want huh gentleman keep the censors or air the scenes that most people want its a curse aint it
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 21:40   Link #28
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
The irony is I suspect that they sacrificed this stuff in exchange for the lack of the blinding light. U can never quite get everything like u want huh gentleman keep the censors or air the scenes that most people want its a curse aint it
Well a lot of kids watch anime in Japan so maybe that is why. Pretty much you can hardly walk a mile without encountering something involving anime in Japan.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 21:49   Link #29
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well a lot of kids watch anime in Japan so maybe that is why. Pretty much you can hardly walk a mile without encountering something involving anime in Japan.
well yea that's true but as for the whole ending season thing I don't think they'll end it on vali's fight it takes away from them showing gasper plus Vol 3 only needs 3 more episodes at the most.
1st episode the fight with the girls later on they team up and it ends with Irina being dumped at issei and gangs feet.
The next episode is rias discovering their plan everybody begins to fight and it ends with the baddies revealing themselves.
Final episode of this arc is when they start fighting and probably 10 minutes in or so vali reveals himself he wins the fight against kokabeil it all ends and issei and saji get the spanking. The vali issei fight will be something and the pool scene will be animated somewhat

Last edited by ImperialFlameGod8190; 2013-07-19 at 09:29.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 00:14   Link #30
AznSamsung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brampton
Age: 26
they need the pool scene for sure ... btw i want to see and hear the scared song that kiba and his fellow holy sword friend sing
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 01:36   Link #31
DrakeKnight
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Yeah pool scene is too awsome to drop also nuked apron scene had some character development in it so they could keep it (also Asia in an apron did show up in op)
DrakeKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 03:40   Link #32
The Green One
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
A 100% transition of novel to anime form is impossible. Some things just have to be left on the cutting room floor for simple reasons of time constraint in the episode. All in all we have a mostly faithful showing and a noticeable lack of censorship which is a thing not a lot of other shows can say. We're actually pretty lucky for this.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 04:38   Link #33
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
The fact is your right 100% is impossible but they need to keep the core stuff available so you can sell DVD's the special editions aside which make things a total bitch. We'll deal with it when it comes but its still 3 episodes away from when that may happen.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 07:43   Link #34
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
well yea that's true but as for the whole ending season thing I don't think they'll end it on vali's fight it takes away from them showing gasper plus Vol 3 only needs 3 more episodes at the most.
1st episode the fight with the girls later on they team up and it ends with xenovia being dumped at issei and gangs feet. The next episode is rias discovering their plan everybody begins to fight and it ends with the baddies revealing themselves. then they start fighting and probably 10 minutes in or so vali reveals himself he wins the fight it all ends and issei and sona get the spanking. The vali issei fight will be something and the pool scene will be animated somewhat
I'm confused by what you're talking about here. The Vali fight is in volume 4, same as Gasper. And we already know they're going to do volumes 3 and 4.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 10:12   Link #35
SamsungLeeAzn
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
we will know if there is season 3 if Rias is going to the underworld .... and i dont think they will stop until all her pieces use up
SamsungLeeAzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 00:08   Link #36
DrakeKnight
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Well if anything I want the fights in vol 10 but that a far off dream
but the anime has more fighting scenes that in the LN as shown in season 1 so may be the big fight in Vol 3 and 4 will be flasher
DrakeKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 22:13   Link #37
AznSamsung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brampton
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeKnight View Post
Well if anything I want the fights in vol 10 but that a far off dream
but the anime has more fighting scenes that in the LN as shown in season 1 so may be the big fight in Vol 3 and 4 will be flasher
it will depend on if season 2 is a hit and the ln too .... if it is then season 3 for sure
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 22:17   Link #38
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
it will depend on if season 2 is a hit and the ln too .... if it is then season 3 for sure
It is already looking better than season 1 thus far in my opinion. The pervertness of Ise has been tone down a bit yet he is still beyond the border for a normal person.

If people watch it for the fan service, they will not get disappointed soon and once it hit volume 4 which has high amount of fan service.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 22:34   Link #39
AznSamsung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brampton
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
It is already looking better than season 1 thus far in my opinion. The pervertness of Ise has been tone down a bit yet he is still beyond the border for a normal person.

If people watch it for the fan service, they will not get disappointed soon and once it hit volume 4 which has high amount of fan service.
it is true that is good but they miss some of the good part and it is only available in bd .... the question is .... is it worth it to buy bd for ppl who dont read the ln
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 23:00   Link #40
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
it is true that is good but they miss some of the good part and it is only available in bd .... the question is .... is it worth it to buy bd for ppl who dont read the ln
Well we got to see about that. The first episodes were very light hearted, it is just now beginning to get serious.

It is best to ask Nom@n for the current sale info of the BD, it is seem to be hinted anything above 8 thousand in sale is a good number for a sequel.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.