AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-04-24, 13:26   Link #21
aw454wtr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
perhaps valerie may develop a safe way to use the holy grail's power, just like how Ise developed a safe juggernaut drive
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 13:44   Link #22
Tbolt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Texas
If your life force is at 0 and you don't die you Rock!
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic223511_1.gif
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 14:09   Link #23
teejmo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
perhaps valerie may develop a safe way to use the holy grail's power, just like how Ise developed a safe juggernaut drive
Well, considering she's in a coma right now, and will most likely stay in that for the rest of the arc, that probably won't happen any time soon. And it's already been suggested that the Grail will be sealed.

As Azazel explained to Marius, the winner of the Worst Brother of the Year award:

Quote:
“Then I will have you hand that to us Grigori. The research about them is our speciality. We can do things from keeping it safe and even seal it away. If you really don’t want to, then you can even hand it to Odin or Zeus. Anyway, that thing is dangerous. Due to its traits, it’s something we need to keep our eyes on or keep it away. But I guess there’s no way you will listen even if I say this much.”
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 14:38   Link #24
aw454wtr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by teejmo View Post
Well, considering she's in a coma right now, and will most likely stay in that for the rest of the arc, that probably won't happen any time soon. And it's already been suggested that the Grail will be sealed.

As Azazel explained to Marius, the winner of the Worst Brother of the Year award:
after she wakes up, she might be able to in the next arc
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 18:19   Link #25
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Belgium
even if his life force goes to infinite thanks to his new body he uses it up like it's going out of style.

im sure if that's the case Ishibumi will put him in an unfair position again as to force him to use it up to protect the people he loves.
__________________
sunsengnim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 12:27   Link #26
aw454wtr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
At this moment in time would Ise's BG become reclassified as a top tier longinus as opposed to BG being a mid tier, after all it now has

1.holy element
2.dragon slayer element
3.Power to divide
4.Power to reflect

in addition to boost and transfer, that's 6 abilities in one, only true longinus BB has more abilities
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 13:46   Link #27
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lanvaldear :)
Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
^dd will become top tier too once vali unlock ddraig ability :x
__________________
kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 13:57   Link #28
jopjopjop
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
At this moment in time would Ise's BG become reclassified as a top tier longinus as opposed to BG being a mid tier, after all it now has

1.holy element
2.dragon slayer element
3.Power to divide
4.Power to reflect

in addition to boost and transfer, that's 6 abilities in one, only true longinus BB has more abilities
Once Issei dies and BG transfers, all those added abilities will disappear. So, it will still be a mid-tier Longinus.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 14:02   Link #29
aw454wtr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
^dd will become top tier too once vali unlock ddraig ability :x
Vali does not have Ddraig abilities, the reason Ise got divide and reflect was because he took one of vali's jewels and absorbed it into BG
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 14:06   Link #30
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lanvaldear :)
Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
Vali does not have Ddraig abilities, the reason Ise got divide and reflect was because he took one of vali's jewels and absorbed it into BG
But you know there is posibility that albion unlock ddraig skill did someone mention that god did remove the skill he only sealed it, there might a chance that god have inputed ddraig ability to him .... Even vali didn't put ddraig jewel ._.
__________________
kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 14:29   Link #31
aw454wtr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
But you know there is posibility that albion unlock ddraig skill did someone mention that god did remove the skill he only sealed it, there might a chance that god have inputed ddraig ability to him .... Even vali didn't put ddraig jewel ._.
Vali will likely unlock relfect and other ablion abilities that god sealed, god did not take Ddraig's abilities and put it into DD so there's no way vali is gonna get Ddraig's abilities unless Ise give one of BG jewels to vali (hope the author does not do this)
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 14:39   Link #32
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lanvaldear :)
Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
Vali will likely unlock relfect and other ablion abilities that god sealed, god did not take Ddraig's abilities and put it into DD so there's no way vali is gonna get Ddraig's abilities unless Ise give one of BG jewels to vali (hope the author does not do this)
I hope the author do this.
__________________
kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 14:42   Link #33
aw454wtr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
I hope the author do this.
Vali is op enough his power is already over 9000!!!!!!
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 14:49   Link #34
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lanvaldear :)
Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
But his sg isn't so I hope he gain ddraig ability to cover that weakness ._. Beside its more fun if vali gain at least one powerup from ddraig ._.
__________________
kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 07:02   Link #35
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Riding on Great Red head
Age: 23
I just imagine after ise death , after he becomes a memory inside the sacred gear what the next wielder will say if he finds out what power ups and how he did power up
__________________
DragoMuseveni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 07:08   Link #36
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lanvaldear :)
Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
I just imagine after ise death , after he becomes a memory inside the sacred gear what the next wielder will say if he finds out what power ups and how he did power up
^ this include vali too :3

Speaking of which they will make future holders of there Longinus do very intense hardwork and won't tell there secret they must unlock with themselves if they can subdue there memories
__________________
kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 17:20   Link #37
DocBernax2814
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Mexicali, Baja California Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
I just imagine after ise death , after he becomes a memory inside the sacred gear what the next wielder will say if he finds out what power ups and how he did power up
That would be thousands and thousands of years in the future.

hmm....I wonder how the status in the supernatural realm will be shaken once mankind start colonizing other planets and explore far away star systems using technology like laser guns and sabers and FTL engines.
DocBernax2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 17:54   Link #38
Tbolt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBernax2814 View Post
That would be thousands and thousands of years in the future.

hmm....I wonder how the status in the supernatural realm will be shaken once mankind start colonizing other planets and explore far away star systems using technology like laser guns and sabers and FTL engines.
Not just that what will the humans think when Ise is there waving at them.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic223511_1.gif
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 03:36   Link #39
aw454wtr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
I just imagine after ise death , after he becomes a memory inside the sacred gear what the next wielder will say if he finds out what power ups and how he did power up
For BG it should be no problem for the new user to use juggernaut drive safely as Ise has already removed the curse, the user merely needs to use the old juggernaut drive chant

for DD, new user still has to do everything Ise did for BG to use its juggernaut drive as Vali did not remove the curse, he is merely suppressing it with his will (which is why he cant use EJOD for more than a few minutes)
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 04:06   Link #40
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
For BG it should be no problem for the new user to use juggernaut drive safely as Ise has already removed the curse, the user merely needs to use the old juggernaut drive chant

for DD, new user still has to do everything Ise did for BG to use its juggernaut drive as Vali did not remove the curse, he is merely suppressing it with his will (which is why he cant use EJOD for more than a few minutes)
yes, Issei removed the curse but that doesn't mean the next users will be able to use juggernaut overdrive safely... illigal move trident is unique to Issei and he's the only one who will ever be able to use it because of his multiple mutated pieces.

the curse made the juggernaut overdrive users run wild and mad with rage it did not take their life force that's what juggernaut overdrive does because of the immense power trying to consume the user.

so no the next boosted gear users will still have to pay the price to use it.
__________________
sunsengnim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.