AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-04-29, 14:35   Link #41
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
yes, Issei removed the curse but that doesn't mean the next users will be able to use juggernaut overdrive safely... illigal move trident is unique to Issei and he's the only one who will ever be able to use it because of his multiple mutated pieces.

the curse made the juggernaut overdrive users run wild and mad with rage it did not take their life force that's what juggernaut overdrive does because of the immense power trying to consume the user.

so no the next boosted gear users will still have to pay the price to use it.
I may have misread your post, but what does Triana have to do with the safety of future users using JD? Yes, Triana and CCQ are unique to Ise and no other Sekiryuutei will ever have access to those powers, but the past users of BG won't ever return either. They sacrificed themselves to save Ise from Samael's curse in volume 12, they're gone. Since they are gone, the curse of JD is lifted. Ise may not have the capability to use JD anymore, but future Sekiryuutei will. And there won't be any past possessors' hatred to provide JD's curse.

Even so, I have a strong feeling that there won't be any future Sekiryuutei. Ise's a Dragon, which means that he can't die unless killed (does a Devil's lifespan overwrite that?). Since Ise's already fighting God-Class enemies, there won't be very many people who could stand a chance against him, much less against him, his peerage, and the Gremory group... not to mention the Infinite Dragon Twins
__________________
Crom Cruach 4 Ise's Queen
Gary29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 05:09   Link #42
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Belgium
i mentioned triana because that's what Issei's answer was to juggernaut drive the curse only tempted/forced users of JD into madness wich means they'd stay in it till their life force was drained.

the usage of JD STILL requires huge amounts of life force/demonic power w/e to use.

triana was issei's upgrade from JD since triana doesn't have a price to use except stamina.

people seem to mistake that the curse drains your life force that's wrong the usage of JD itself drains it.

since it's unlocking a seal to harness huge amounts of power the users body isn't used to and the user most likely can barely control wich means staying in it too long means they'd lose their life because of the power devouring the user.

wich the curse forced them to do wich means the usage of JD will never be truly "safe" since all the curse did is force them into JD and blind them with rage until they lost their lives because of JD itself consuming the user.
__________________
sunsengnim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 06:48   Link #43
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lanvaldear :)
Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
i mentioned triana because that's what Issei's answer was to juggernaut drive the curse only tempted/forced users of JD into madness wich means they'd stay in it till their life force was drained.

the usage of JD STILL requires huge amounts of life force/demonic power w/e to use.

triana was issei's upgrade from JD since triana doesn't have a price to use except stamina.

people seem to mistake that the curse drains your life force that's wrong the usage of JD itself drains it.

since it's unlocking a seal to harness huge amounts of power the users body isn't used to and the user most likely can barely control wich means staying in it too long means they'd lose their life because of the power devouring the user.

wich the curse forced them to do wich means the usage of JD will never be truly "safe" since all the curse did is force them into JD and blind them with rage until they lost their lives because of JD itself consuming the user.
The exception of this rule is vali who subdue the former host of dd, like issei his problem is stamina not his life this is the answer he get from using jd ^-^ though I think I might say due to heritage
__________________
kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 08:51   Link #44
aw454wtr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Does the Break down the beast in other SG's have the same curse or going berzerk as Juggernaut drive?
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 09:03   Link #45
jopjopjop
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Age: 26
Yes.

Volume 11: (needs at least 10 char to post )
Quote:
Just like Juggernaut-Drive, it will drain your life force and eventually kill you after going berserk.”
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 14:11   Link #46
vlade
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
btw Junggernaut Drive are only for DD &BG right or anything with dragon inside the SG. i forget about it
vlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 14:23   Link #47
aw454wtr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlade View Post
btw Junggernaut Drive are only for DD &BG right or anything with dragon inside the SG. i forget about it
So does saji's absorption line, which is also dragon type also have juggernaut drive?
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 16:15   Link #48
DocBernax2814
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Mexicali, Baja California Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
So does saji's absorption line, which is also dragon type also have juggernaut drive?
More likely a berserk mode.
DocBernax2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 17:24   Link #49
Tbolt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBernax2814 View Post
More likely a berserk mode.
Thats just great Saji could barely control his regular mode and now he ges BB. It should get fun from now on.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic223511_1.gif
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 17:53   Link #50
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Age: 21
If I remember correctly his berserk mode was Vritra Promotion, but since BB is more powerful he'll probably just be using that from now. VP could be considered a weaker version of Break Down the Beast / Juggernaut Drive, focusing on Vritra's techniques instead of raw power like the others.

Saji should be able to handle BB without going crazy, since he's managed to control VP pretty well and he didn't go berserk in volume 17.
__________________
Crom Cruach 4 Ise's Queen
Gary29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 17:59   Link #51
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lanvaldear :)
Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
If I remember correctly his berserk mode was Vritra Promotion, but since BB is more powerful he'll probably just be using that from now. VP could be considered a weaker version of Break Down the Beast / Juggernaut Drive, focusing on Vritra's techniques instead of raw power like the others.

Saji should be able to handle BB without going crazy, since he's managed to control VP pretty well and he didn't go berserk in volume 17.
Do wonder if the past host of vitra 4 sg before fusion have curse ._. I mean negative feelings of the past host, if yes then saji is very unlucky because he has double the amount of the past user unlike bg & dd
__________________
kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 19:14   Link #52
Tbolt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Do wonder if the past host of vitra 4 sg before fusion have curse ._. I mean negative feelings of the past host, if yes then saji is very unlucky because he has double the amount of the past user unlike bg & dd
And i bet they have a leg fetish!
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic223511_1.gif
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 19:34   Link #53
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lanvaldear :)
Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
And i bet they have a leg fetish!
^ why did you say that im curious
__________________
kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 20:19   Link #54
G147
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlade View Post
btw Junggernaut Drive are only for DD &BG right or anything with dragon inside the SG. i forget about it

Juggernaut Drive is unique to Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing. For other Sacred Gears with beings sealed in it, theirs is called Breakdown the Beast serves in the same way as Juggernaut Drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
So does saji's absorption line, which is also dragon type also have juggernaut drive?
No, since Vritra was dormant till recently, so it's not implanted with the Breakdown the Beast function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
If I remember correctly his berserk mode was Vritra Promotion, but since BB is more powerful he'll probably just be using that from now. VP could be considered a weaker version of Break Down the Beast / Juggernaut Drive, focusing on Vritra's techniques instead of raw power like the others.

Saji should be able to handle BB without going crazy, since he's managed to control VP pretty well and he didn't go berserk in volume 17.
Actually the Vritra Promotion isn't a berserker mode, Saji just can't control the power, Saji didn't lost his sanity or anything like Issei did when he awakened his JD.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 20:52   Link #55
Tbolt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
^ why did you say that im curious
Well we have the Oppai Dragon and the Ketsu Dragon and now the Kakyaku Dragon.

But only if they like legs.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic223511_1.gif
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 20:54   Link #56
luna_maya
Yuzuru Mode.
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Well we have the Oppai Dragon and the Ketsu Dragon and now the Kakyaku Dragon.

But only if they like legs.
^ did you forget fanrir the pantsu dragon
luna_maya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 21:32   Link #57
Tbolt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by luna_maya View Post
^ did you forget fanrir the pantsu dragon
True true was trying to translate legs and forgot about Pantsu Dragon.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic223511_1.gif
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-01, 03:31   Link #58
jopjopjop
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Do wonder if the past host of vitra 4 sg before fusion have curse ._. I mean negative feelings of the past host, if yes then saji is very unlucky because he has double the amount of the past user unlike bg & dd
Just because DD and BG's past hosts' consciousness or something are inside the Sacred Gear doesn't mean that all Sacred Gear has their past hosts sealed inside them too.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-01, 05:21   Link #59
vlade
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
i think past host conscioness only live at SG that had JD and BDtB. well because this happen when they want to destroy their enemies
vlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-16, 11:31   Link #60
aw454wtr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
How strong was kokabiel in comparison to the other grigori leaders?

Vali easily beat him, heck Ise in his incomplete BB gave vali more of a challenge than kokabiel at full power

reading vol 3 again, I LOL'ed when kokabiel said he want to fight sirzechs or serafall, I'd doubt kokabiel could last 5 seconds against either of them
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.