AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2019-03-03, 20:00   Link #9661
Lord Kai
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Which is again beside the point because we were discussing why Kiba could get through the armor. He does so with his own power, end of story.



............Are you being serious here?

"The attack vaporized everything in a giant radius"

"Yeah but there wasn't an explosion"

The narration literally states after that that just dodging isn't enough because Rias can control her shots. He's dodging the blast radius.



Issei was firing at her attacks, not actually shooting at her.



You haven't seen much rubble, have you?



That's not what that fallacy means in the slightest. Rias can teleport. No limitations have been stated on location. If you want to say there is one, you have to prove it.



Yeah no. Crom disproves your point. He's slower than CxC and EJOD but can still move fast enough to strike Vali. Vali isn't anywhere near the same speed as Fenrir.

And Kiba put a hole through Issei's armor.



No they can't. Neither of them can hit her before she ports.



That's not aura, buddy.

And Rias' Extinquish Star is that powerful. It's literally used as a measuring stick for Sirzechs. This isn't DBZ where people have a basic benchmark based off of power level. Kiba's speed is greater than some top ten characters but his durability is crap. Rias' power in her special moves is ridiculously high but most her physical stats are at the level of a high demon.
And again by that logic, he would be no different than Cao Cao. When Cao Cao fought Issei in volume 9, he didn't use any hax abilities.

How did Fenrir dodge the blast radius when he was in mid air when he broke out of time stop? He can't fly, remember? So obviously Rias attack hit an impact that was too far for Fenrir to get caught in the radius.

They launched their attacks at the same time.

Yes but does rubble float in mid air of a normal area?

Wrong, you have to prove she can teleport in mid air because you made the claim since in all her fights by far there has been no indication she can. She needs a shadow on a solid surface.

Crom was able to hit Vali because of intuition. That has nothing to do with speed but merely predicting where he would be at.

A small hole and yet Gram (his strongest sword) could only produce cracks at best.

Cao Cao can counter her with his own teleportation and Vali's half-dimension can restrict her movements. Vali's half-dimension can be used in a large radius and can warp space. Her teleportation isn't saving her from that.

"On Kokabiel’s hand, the energy of the fallen angels, the power of light gathered.)"

What do you call that because he's not using his bare hands on block her attack.

Rias is a glass canon but that's besides that point.
Lord Kai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-03, 20:16   Link #9662
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
And again by that logic, he would be no different than Cao Cao. When Cao Cao fought Issei in volume 9, he didn't use any hax abilities.
Cao Cao lost in volume 9 to Triana. He had to spam the hell out of his abilities in vol 11 to survive CxC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
How did Fenrir dodge the blast radius when he was in mid air when he broke out of time stop? He can't fly, remember? So obviously Rias attack hit an impact that was too far for Fenrir to get caught in the radius.
Dude his first appearance is attacking a flying chariot in the middle of the sky. Of course he can fly, what are you on about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
They launched their attacks at the same time.
Issei was shooting at her attacks, noting that he had to take them out or take huge damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
Yes but does rubble float in mid air of a normal area?
It isn't a "solid surface", dude. It's not even sure footing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
Wrong, you have to prove she can teleport in mid air because you made the claim since in all her fights by far there has been no indication she can. She needs a shadow on a solid surface.
She can teleport. You are imposing an unmentioned limit to that teleportation. Burden of proof is definitively on you. You are making the claim, you have to provide the proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
Crom was able to hit Vali because of intuition. That has nothing to do with speed but merely predicting where he would be at.
"Nothing to do with speed". Kek.

He still has to swing his arm, and unless you think Vali is too dumb to react to something oh so much slower than him, he has to do so fast enough Vali can't just circle around him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
A small hole and yet Gram (his strongest sword) could only produce cracks at best.
The sword punched through the armor Fimbulventr shot only cracked and actually stabbed into him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
Cao Cao can counter her with his own teleportation and Vali's half-dimension can restrict her movements. Vali's half-dimension can be used in a large radius and can warp space. Her teleportation isn't saving her from that.
All that does is stalemate her ability, not counter it.

And no, Vali's half-dimension can't do anything. Because again, it has to actually connect before it can do anything. All she has to do is go "oh he's attacking" and teleport and disappear before it can block her. AOE is useless against teleportation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
"On Kokabiel’s hand, the energy of the fallen angels, the power of light gathered.)"

What do you call that because he's not using his bare hands on block her attack.
That would be the power of light. Which he's using because the incoming attack is made of demonic energy. So unless you think all demonic power attacks are "hax", you can drop this part now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
Rias is a glass canon but that's besides that point.
Uh, no, that literally is the point. Her attacks are that powerful. PoD does not ignore or otherwise invalidate normal defenses.
__________________
XFire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-04, 06:07   Link #9663
Lord Kai
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Cao Cao lost in volume 9 to Triana. He had to spam the hell out of his abilities in vol 11 to survive CxC.



Dude his first appearance is attacking a flying chariot in the middle of the sky. Of course he can fly, what are you on about?



Issei was shooting at her attacks, noting that he had to take them out or take huge damage.



It isn't a "solid surface", dude. It's not even sure footing.



She can teleport. You are imposing an unmentioned limit to that teleportation. Burden of proof is definitively on you. You are making the claim, you have to provide the proof.



"Nothing to do with speed". Kek.

He still has to swing his arm, and unless you think Vali is too dumb to react to something oh so much slower than him, he has to do so fast enough Vali can't just circle around him.



The sword punched through the armor Fimbulventr shot only cracked and actually stabbed into him.



All that does is stalemate her ability, not counter it.

And no, Vali's half-dimension can't do anything. Because again, it has to actually connect before it can do anything. All she has to do is go "oh he's attacking" and teleport and disappear before it can block her. AOE is useless against teleportation.



That would be the power of light. Which he's using because the incoming attack is made of demonic energy. So unless you think all demonic power attacks are "hax", you can drop this part now.



Uh, no, that literally is the point. Her attacks are that powerful. PoD does not ignore or otherwise invalidate normal defenses.
No he didn't, he only retreated because Sun Wukong showed up.

Dude Fenrir can't fly. Against flying opponents he has to jump at them from the ground. This is purely by strong leg work. Even Arthur and Strada can jump at high distances because of their strong leg work despite being just humans. If Fenrir is already in mid air then he can't control where he needs to go because he can't fly. This is why he had to twist his body around to avoid Rias attack. If he could fly then he would've simply flew out of the way.

The same can be said about Rias. Issei's dragon shots can do just as much damage to her. They both launched their attacks at the same time.

She needs a shadow to teleport in and shadows are only on solid surfaces.

Wrong, I'm going by what has been shown and stated and by far nothing indicates she can teleport without a shadow nearby.

Crom is slower than Vali and yet Vali was surprised that Crom was able to hit him. That has nothing to do with speed but intuition. A slower fighter and hit someone faster if they are able to predict their moves.

Are you seriously comparing Kiba's attack to Fimbulventr Shot? Kiba's attack only made a small hole that barely penetrated the armor while Fimbulventr Shot not only penetrated the armor with a large hole but also blew Issei away across the field.

Teleportation to counter her movements and have the ability to nullify women powers. His treasures can easily counter Balor Rias.

And where is she going to teleport to? Vali's half-dimension can cover a wide range. Also how do you know she could teleport before Half-dimension catches her?

The point is he wasn't using his bare hands.

Extinguished Star is the only thing that makes Rias a glass canon. Her standard attacks are no stronger then her defensive spells and etc.
Lord Kai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-04, 06:55   Link #9664
Lucidrago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
No he didn't, he only retreated because Sun Wukong showed up.

Dude Fenrir can't fly. Against flying opponents he has to jump at them from the ground. This is purely by strong leg work. Even Arthur and Strada can jump at high distances because of their strong leg work despite being just humans. If Fenrir is already in mid air then he can't control where he needs to go because he can't fly. This is why he had to twist his body around to avoid Rias attack. If he could fly then he would've simply flew out of the way.

The same can be said about Rias. Issei's dragon shots can do just as much damage to her. They both launched their attacks at the same time.

She needs a shadow to teleport in and shadows are only on solid surfaces.

Wrong, I'm going by what has been shown and stated and by far nothing indicates she can teleport without a shadow nearby.

Crom is slower than Vali and yet Vali was surprised that Crom was able to hit him. That has nothing to do with speed but intuition. A slower fighter and hit someone faster if they are able to predict their moves.

Are you seriously comparing Kiba's attack to Fimbulventr Shot? Kiba's attack only made a small hole that barely penetrated the armor while Fimbulventr Shot not only penetrated the armor with a large hole but also blew Issei away across the field.

Teleportation to counter her movements and have the ability to nullify women powers. His treasures can easily counter Balor Rias.

And where is she going to teleport to? Vali's half-dimension can cover a wide range. Also how do you know she could teleport before Half-dimension catches her?

The point is he wasn't using his bare hands.

Extinguished Star is the only thing that makes Rias a glass canon. Her standard attacks are no stronger then her defensive spells and etc.
Sorry to butt in but can you give any evidence of Rias being a glass cannon? That's just something someone said that happened to stick.

Rias' durability hasn't been proven to be any worse than anybody else's except those who wear armor or have some kind of thing that boosts their defense(touki, Nero's Sturdy Saint).
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-04, 07:38   Link #9665
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
No he didn't, he only retreated because Sun Wukong showed up.
He was bleeding on the ground about to unleash Truth Idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
Dude Fenrir can't fly. Against flying opponents he has to jump at them from the ground. This is purely by strong leg work. Even Arthur and Strada can jump at high distances because of their strong leg work despite being just humans. If Fenrir is already in mid air then he can't control where he needs to go because he can't fly. This is why he had to twist his body around to avoid Rias attack. If he could fly then he would've simply flew out of the way.
Sorry, was I unclear somehow?

Fenrir's first appearance.

The first time we seen him.

Is when he steps through a portal in the middle of the sky.

To fight Issei and the others.

Who are flying around a carriage that is also flying.

The entire fight happens in the air.

What are you on about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
The same can be said about Rias. Issei's dragon shots can do just as much damage to her. They both launched their attacks at the same time.
Uh, no, Issei is literally said to be shooting down her attacks because "oh shit those could take me out".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
She needs a shadow to teleport in and shadows are only on solid surfaces.
Never seen the mouth of a cave, I take it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
Wrong, I'm going by what has been shown and stated and by far nothing indicates she can teleport without a shadow nearby.
Nothing states this limitation exists. You made it up. You have to prove it's real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
Crom is slower than Vali and yet Vali was surprised that Crom was able to hit him. That has nothing to do with speed but intuition. A slower fighter and hit someone faster if they are able to predict their moves.
How physics works, this is not.

Unless Vali charged face first into a strike that would have been frozen to him, Crom can swing his fist at least as fast as Vali van move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
Are you seriously comparing Kiba's attack to Fimbulventr Shot? Kiba's attack only made a small hole that barely penetrated the armor while Fimbulventr Shot not only penetrated the armor with a large hole but also blew Issei away across the field.
The first Fimbulventr Shot didn't penetrate at all, dude. It just left cracks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
Teleportation to counter her movements and have the ability to nullify women powers. His treasures can easily counter Balor Rias.
He still has to actually hit her without being hit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
And where is she going to teleport to? Vali's half-dimension can cover a wide range. Also how do you know she could teleport before Half-dimension catches her?
Uh, the other side of Vali? A different part of the battlefield? Literally anywhere not in the attack radius?

AOE is meaningless against teleportation.

And Half-dimension is slower than even one of his normal attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
The point is he wasn't using his bare hands.
No, the "point" was that aura was supposedly necessary. He didnt use aura, he used a standard anti-demon tactic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
Extinguished Star is the only thing that makes Rias a glass canon. Her standard attacks are no stronger then her defensive spells and etc.
Oh so PoD isnt actually all that special offensive then. K.
__________________
XFire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-04, 14:54   Link #9666
Parry999
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: America
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor178 View Post
I thought Rose was Norwegian.
Or Swedish. It gets confusing when a country gets named after the whole ethnic group lol.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-05, 04:14   Link #9667
Lord Kai
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
He was bleeding on the ground about to unleash Truth Idea.



Sorry, was I unclear somehow?

Fenrir's first appearance.

The first time we seen him.

Is when he steps through a portal in the middle of the sky.

To fight Issei and the others.

Who are flying around a carriage that is also flying.

The entire fight happens in the air.

What are you on about?



Uh, no, Issei is literally said to be shooting down her attacks because "oh shit those could take me out".



Never seen the mouth of a cave, I take it?



Nothing states this limitation exists. You made it up. You have to prove it's real.



How physics works, this is not.

Unless Vali charged face first into a strike that would have been frozen to him, Crom can swing his fist at least as fast as Vali van move.



The first Fimbulventr Shot didn't penetrate at all, dude. It just left cracks.



He still has to actually hit her without being hit.



Uh, the other side of Vali? A different part of the battlefield? Literally anywhere not in the attack radius?

AOE is meaningless against teleportation.

And Half-dimension is slower than even one of his normal attacks.



No, the "point" was that aura was supposedly necessary. He didnt use aura, he used a standard anti-demon tactic.



Oh so PoD isnt actually all that special offensive then. K.
Sorry, I forgot about this.

Cao Cao was only about to unleash Truth Idea out of frustration because Issei launched a surprise attack. It wasn't out of desperation. Issei was already exhausted from using multiple forms of triaina.

Fair enough.

Okay and? Issei knew her attacks could damage him but that doesn't change the fact his attacks can do just as much damage. The only time he did something defensive was avoiding time stop.

Again, based on what we're shown and stated. Issei even stated she needed to goes to a shadow to teleport.

Crom can swing his fist fast but he's still slower than Vali and yet he still nailed Vali which surprise him.

Fimbulventr Shot did more than penetrate dude.

([—Fimbulvetr Shot!]

Vidar-san’s kick pierced through my stomach… Upon receiving that intense blow, I got blown away backwards a great distance as I crossed over the floating island and crashed onto Yggdrasil! …A part of Yggdrasil was violently destroyed, and the force of the kick stopped. …I myself…my whole body trembled because of the damage I took from that one kick.

“Gaha!”

I spat out blood from my mouth. …The abdominal part of the Dragon Deification armor was damaged. That single strike from a God could even destroy my Dragon Deification armour, huh… I somehow stood up from Yggdrasil as I spread my dragon wings and returned to the floating island. Both the announcer and the commentator went through a play-by-play of the attack from just earlier.

<<Fimbulvetr, in other words, it’s about the [Fimbul Winter] in the Norse mythology. A phenomenon that is said to be the sign of the end of the world, Ragnarok.>>

<<The chief God Vidar-senshu crowned his secret move with that name. What a frightening attack indeed. For it to be able to damage the Sekiryuutei’s black armor that much…>>)

Vali is an overall better fighter than Rias. He could easily catch her in Half-dimension.

No, I was making a point that Kokabiel didn't use his bare hands. POD has to be defended by aura or energy because of it's hax.

When did I say that? POD is hax in general. Even Millicas was able to damage Issei's BxB armor during their sparring session.
Lord Kai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-05, 08:07   Link #9668
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
Sorry, I forgot about this.
Ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
Cao Cao was only about to unleash Truth Idea out of frustration because Issei launched a surprise attack. It wasn't out of desperation. Issei was already exhausted from using multiple forms of triaina.
Issei blew half his face off, he wasn't doing anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
Fair enough.
Ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
Okay and? Issei knew her attacks could damage him but that doesn't change the fact his attacks can do just as much damage. The only time he did something defensive was avoiding time stop.
Your "okay" implies you acknowledge the fact that Issei was firing to take out Rias' shots, i.e. acting defensively, and then you say he wasn't acting defensively.

?????????????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
Again, based on what we're shown and stated. Issei even stated she needed to goes to a shadow to teleport.
Dude, she's literally made of shadows at this point. There's no indication she needs a solid surface.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
Crom can swing his fist fast but he's still slower than Vali and yet he still nailed Vali which surprise him.
Meaning that Vali is not overwhelmingly faster than Crom. Meaning Vali is slower than Fenrir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
Fimbulventr Shot did more than penetrate dude.

([—Fimbulvetr Shot!]

Vidar-san’s kick pierced through my stomach… Upon receiving that intense blow, I got blown away backwards a great distance as I crossed over the floating island and crashed onto Yggdrasil! …A part of Yggdrasil was violently destroyed, and the force of the kick stopped. …I myself…my whole body trembled because of the damage I took from that one kick.

“Gaha!”

I spat out blood from my mouth. …The abdominal part of the Dragon Deification armor was damaged. That single strike from a God could even destroy my Dragon Deification armour, huh… I somehow stood up from Yggdrasil as I spread my dragon wings and returned to the floating island. Both the announcer and the commentator went through a play-by-play of the attack from just earlier.

<<Fimbulvetr, in other words, it’s about the [Fimbul Winter] in the Norse mythology. A phenomenon that is said to be the sign of the end of the world, Ragnarok.>>

<<The chief God Vidar-senshu crowned his secret move with that name. What a frightening attack indeed. For it to be able to damage the Sekiryuutei’s black armor that much…>>)
These quotes are working against you, my dude. It literally states that the kick only damaged the armor. Kiba put a sword straight through it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
Vali is an overall better fighter than Rias. He could easily catch her in Half-dimension.
No.

What kind of an argument is that? "He's stronger overall so he can clearly catch her in an easy to teleport out of AOE".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
No, I was making a point that Kokabiel didn't use his bare hands. POD has to be defended by aura or energy because of it's hax.
You said Aura. Kokabiel used light, which is effective as a countermeasure against demonic power in general.

PoD still has to actually overcome the durability of its target like every other type of blast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
When did I say that? POD is hax in general. Even Millicas was able to damage Issei's BxB armor during their sparring session.
"Her standard attacks are no better than her defenses or other spells".

Which are normal.

Meaning her PoD fueled attacks are normal.

And again, that's an indication of how strong Millicas actually is. You realize that by this logic Millicas should be able to take out Sairong by waving his wrist.
__________________
XFire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-05, 08:17   Link #9669
vietthai96
The Saiyan God
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Vietnam
Age: 22
if PoD is a hax, is will be listed as Durability Negation or even Existence Erasure, it will ignore the durability of it target. That mean what, PoD will damaging anyone regardless of their power or even erase them from existence. That mean someone like Rias can can blast Shiva to submission if she can hit him because it ignore their defensive power. Like i said before PoD do display the feat of having more destruction potent than other type of power, but it still have no feat to prove it is a hax
__________________
vietthai96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-05, 10:07   Link #9670
Lord Kai
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Ok



Issei blew half his face off, he wasn't doing anything else.



Ok.



Your "okay" implies you acknowledge the fact that Issei was firing to take out Rias' shots, i.e. acting defensively, and then you say he wasn't acting defensively.

?????????????????



Dude, she's literally made of shadows at this point. There's no indication she needs a solid surface.



Meaning that Vali is not overwhelmingly faster than Crom. Meaning Vali is slower than Fenrir.



These quotes are working against you, my dude. It literally states that the kick only damaged the armor. Kiba put a sword straight through it.



No.

What kind of an argument is that? "He's stronger overall so he can clearly catch her in an easy to teleport out of AOE".



You said Aura. Kokabiel used light, which is effective as a countermeasure against demonic power in general.

PoD still has to actually overcome the durability of its target like every other type of blast.



"Her standard attacks are no better than her defenses or other spells".

Which are normal.

Meaning her PoD fueled attacks are normal.

And again, that's an indication of how strong Millicas actually is. You realize that by this logic Millicas should be able to take out Sairong by waving his wrist.
Issei only destroyed his eye.

No, I said "okay" as in Issei knew her attacks could damage his armor but that doesn't change the fact that his attacks could damage her as well. The both fired attacks at the same time. In fact that's the first thing they both did when they started fighting. Issei only started to get defensive when she was about to use Time stop.

She made shadows? When?

Considering that Crom couldn't even see or sense Vali's movements, I would say Vali is faster than Crom by a large margin. Also you have no proof that Fenrir is faster than Vali.

Yes, Vidar damaged the armor. It wasn't just cracks but he damage it. Kiba's attack only put a hole in Issei's armor to which Issei just shrugged off but Vidar sent him flying across the field with that one kick.

Vali is already faster than Rias and he has Half-dimension to which can be used on a wide scale.

Demonic power can also be used against light. Light is deadly if it touches the devil's body directly or if it's near them.

No, the strength of her defensive spells are just as strong as her offensive attack except Extinguished Star.
Lord Kai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-05, 10:20   Link #9671
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
Issei only destroyed his eye.
His shot grazed his head and took out his eye. Unless you think the aura blast spiked out to specifically poke out his eyeball, it took everything near it with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
No, I said "okay" as in Issei knew her attacks could damage his armor but that doesn't change the fact that his attacks could damage her as well. The both fired attacks at the same time. In fact that's the first thing they both did when they started fighting. Issei only started to get defensive when she was about to use Time stop.
What i said: Issei was firing at her shots explicitly to destroy them

What you said: Okay, and?

Issei was acting to destroy her shots. He was not firing at her but at her bullets. That makes it a defensive manuver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
She made shadows? When?
Her body.

Is literallly.

Made of Shadows.

What.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
Considering that Crom couldn't even see or sense Vali's movements, I would say Vali is faster than Crom by a large margin. Also you have no proof that Fenrir is faster than Vali.
Just not fast enough to get out of the way of a simple straight punch.

Whereas Fenrir blitzed the crap out of Issei and Vali, who were already faster than Crom.

Basic observation should tell you the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
Yes, Vidar damaged the armor. It wasn't just cracks but he damage it. Kiba's attack only put a hole in Issei's armor to which Issei just shrugged off but Vidar sent him flying across the field with that one kick.
I legit can't tell if you think this is an actual point or if you just don't want to concede.

What do you think "damage" means? Vidar cracked the armor, he didn't bruise it or something. And unlike Vidar Kiba's attack carried through and actually pierced Issei's body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
Vali is already faster than Rias and he has Half-dimension to which can be used on a wide scale.
So your argument is speed (which you've been saying doesn't matter) and AOE....against a teleporter.

This isnt an argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
Demonic power can also be used against light. Light is deadly if it touches the devil's body directly or if it's near them.
No it can't. Light has always been a counter to demonic energy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
No, the strength of her defensive spells are just as strong as her offensive attack except Extinguished Star.
Her normal defensive skills being equal to her standard attacks mean said attacks (which use PoD) aren't that special.
__________________
XFire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-05, 12:40   Link #9672
syzorst
syzorst
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: St. Louis
Allow me to step in for a bit.

Fenrir can fly but he mainly use his legs for speed.

Issei was on the defensive by canceling out Rias attacks.

Spoiler:


Just because Issei was being defensive doesn't mean he was at a disadvantage. He was just carefully observing instead of just blindly rushing in.

Rias has to dive into a nearby shadow to use teleport. She cannot teleport freely.

I hope this settles it.
syzorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-05, 19:39   Link #9673
Lucidrago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: United States
Honestly it's getting quite boring and repetitive watching you guys go back and forth on some version of the same thing all the time which 99% of the time happens to be Rias in Balor Form.

There are millions of other topics to talk about like the new Longinus, Kanzaki, the UL, the possible appearance of the Malebranche, Balberith and Verrine and any abilities they might have, etc. So can you guys just end it please?
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-05, 20:09   Link #9674
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Honestly it's getting quite boring and repetitive watching you guys go back and forth on some version of the same thing all the time which 99% of the time happens to be Rias in Balor Form.

There are millions of other topics to talk about like the new Longinus, Kanzaki, the UL, the possible appearance of the Malebranche, Balberith and Verrine and any abilities they might have, etc. So can you guys just end it please?
Oh, will you knock it off? You of all people have no room to comment about repetitiveness after spending the entire time between shin vol 1 and shin vol 2 co-opting every discussion to talk about Rias beating Issei.

And this is literally the "talk about whatever you want" thread, so if we want to talk about it it's entirely up to us to do so. If you want to talk about something else, do it. It isnt anyone else's responsibility to entertain you with the conversation.
__________________
XFire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-06, 09:38   Link #9675
Lucidrago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Oh, will you knock it off? You of all people have no room to comment about repetitiveness after spending the entire time between shin vol 1 and shin vol 2 co-opting every discussion to talk about Rias beating Issei.

And this is literally the "talk about whatever you want" thread, so if we want to talk about it it's entirely up to us to do so. If you want to talk about something else, do it. It isnt anyone else's responsibility to entertain you with the conversation.
That was then and this is now.

I just feel like arguing about the same thing is taking away from other topics of interest in the series.

You're free to post whatever you want but still it's like it ends up going back to the same topic over and over again.



So does anyone think Ishibumi is going to have Kitome Abe return to the series as Goristie has made an appearance in Shin Volume 1 and Honda is making an appearance in DX5 and some other creatures. So what do you guys think about Ishibumi returning her to the series?
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-06, 11:15   Link #9676
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
That was then and this is now.

I just feel like arguing about the same thing is taking away from other topics of interest in the series.

You're free to post whatever you want but still it's like it ends up going back to the same topic over and over again.



So does anyone think Ishibumi is going to have Kitome Abe return to the series as Goristie has made an appearance in Shin Volume 1 and Honda is making an appearance in DX5 and some other creatures. So what do you guys think about Ishibumi returning her to the series?
So you spend three months harping the same thing in multiple threads and then call us out for spending a couple days on a topic in the "whatever you want" thread?

K.

Abe seems unlikely to return, but I didnt think Yasaka would join the harem either and apparently that's going to be a thing, so who knows.
__________________
XFire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-06, 15:25   Link #9677
Lucidrago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
So you spend three months harping the same thing in multiple threads and then call us out for spending a couple days on a topic in the "whatever you want" thread?

K.

Abe seems unlikely to return, but I didnt think Yasaka would join the harem either and apparently that's going to be a thing, so who knows.
Well she most likely just didn't catch on with the fan base like Elmenhilde did. I did find her kind of boring. That's my opinion.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-06, 15:27   Link #9678
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Well she most likely just didn't catch on with the fan base like Elmenhilde did. I did find her kind of boring. That's my opinion.
There wasnt all that much too her that we saw. I guess she could be brought back if we ever do an arc focused on human magicians.
__________________
XFire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-07, 08:59   Link #9679
Lucidrago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
There wasnt all that much too her that we saw. I guess she could be brought back if we ever do an arc focused on human magicians.
Well.it's just that a lot of the creatures and beasts she is associated with as a beast tamer are more popular than her.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.