AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2015-09-14, 20:48   Link #41
The 48th Ronin
EISAI HARAMASUKOI
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Anywhere. I'm a nomad.
Wait, where are the (ban-inducing) rants?
__________________
I am nobody.
Nobody is perfect.
Therefore, I am perfect.


GRAND SPONSOR NO TOKYO BAY, OH CHRISTMAS
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 20:53   Link #42
Chichiryuushintei
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Brazil
I was never banned so I have no idea of what you're talking about.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 23:43   Link #43
MV5
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Apparently EX takes place during V7-8

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...91285327715108
What about this sentence from the EX.2 spoiler? "Even with Ravel helping him as his manager, he will still be hard-pressed with time." Did Jpop add this in since we assumed it took place after Vol.12?
MV5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 10:39   Link #44
Chichiryuushintei
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by MV5 View Post
What about this sentence from the EX.2 spoiler? "Even with Ravel helping him as his manager, he will still be hard-pressed with time." Did Jpop add this in since we assumed it took place after Vol.12?
Either that or Ishibumi made a continuity mistake.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 12:10   Link #45
DragonOsman
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Age: 28
Yeah, it could be a continuity mistake. When exactly was it that Ravel became his manager, though? I kind of forget.
__________________
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 12:35   Link #46
Chichiryuushintei
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Yeah, it could be a continuity mistake. When exactly was it that Ravel became his manager, though? I kind of forget.
I remember it was at least being considered as a possibility in v10. Not sure when she officially started being his manager though.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 14:46   Link #47
MV5
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
I remember it was at least being considered as a possibility in v10. Not sure when she officially started being his manager though.
Vol.11 when Sirzechs gave Ravel the green-light.
MV5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 15:10   Link #48
DragonOsman
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Age: 28
Oh, okay. Thanks, MV5. So it wasn't around Volume 7 either way, huh? So yeah, Ishibumi either made a continuity mistake, or Jopx3 added it in we thought it was around Volume 11 or 12 (although I'm not sure about this one).
__________________
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 15:43   Link #49
OmegaWeaponZ
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Wait. Hopefully this doesn't mean that Ravel isn't gonna be part of the harem in the future...Well either way, lets just hope for good end to all of this. EX is starting to leave a bad after taste in my mouth... (Like the 3rd season anime last 3 eps...)
OmegaWeaponZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 15:55   Link #50
Chichiryuushintei
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
Wait. Hopefully this doesn't mean that Ravel isn't gonna be part of the harem in the future...Well either way, lets just hope for good end to all of this. EX is starting to leave a bad after taste in my mouth... (Like the 3rd season anime last 3 eps...)
Nah, she will be in it. It's just that EX takes place in-between v7-8 and it's bundled with the BorN BDs, so Ishi probably wants to avoid any spoiler (like Ross) as possible.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 16:26   Link #51
Biohazardous
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: VA
I agree I think it's just a taste of the future without spoiling anything from the novels after the time frame it's covering. Basically can read volume 8 switch to EX then after continue to volume 9 with nothing spoiled.
__________________
Biohazardous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 17:00   Link #52
jopjopjop
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by MV5 View Post
What about this sentence from the EX.2 spoiler? "Even with Ravel helping him as his manager, he will still be hard-pressed with time." Did Jpop add this in since we assumed it took place after Vol.12?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Oh, okay. Thanks, MV5. So it wasn't around Volume 7 either way, huh? So yeah, Ishibumi either made a continuity mistake, or Jopx3 added it in we thought it was around Volume 11 or 12 (although I'm not sure about this one).
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
堕天の狗神-SLASHDG- - Ishibumi's other work that takes place in the High School DxD-verse
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 17:12   Link #53
Chichiryuushintei
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Continuity mistake it is then.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 21:37   Link #54
MV5
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Slight oversight there. You'd think the editor would spot that.
MV5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 22:43   Link #55
B214
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by MV5 View Post
Slight oversight there. You'd think the editor would spot that.
Well EX isn't really link to Fujimi Shobo, so there's no editors involve i think. Or maybe Ishibumi just thought about the timeline after he wrote this chapter.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 00:26   Link #56
MV5
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Well EX isn't really link to Fujimi Shobo, so there's no editors involve i think.
That is really interesting to know if that statement is true about the non involvement of the editor.
MV5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 03:51   Link #57
Imagine Breaker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Deep within the abyss that is fatigue
Just noticed something..

They all have dragon wings, right? I just want to ask if that is because of the artificial Boosted Gear or because they are part-Dragons? Since if it is the second one, then it would be a spoiler on Issei's fate (being reborn using Great Red's flesh).
__________________
Samurai, in the old days, used two swords: a katana and a wakizashi. Having two blades in your belt meant you were a fully fledged warrior.
But at some point, we threw away that pride, lost the belief that we should protect others, and all that was left was the one weapon to protect ourselves....


THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 08:08   Link #58
Biohazardous
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: VA
That would kinda be a spoiler/foreshadow type thing. Some people who read it during the time it happens then the other volumes won't think much of it. Then when he dies or possibly later they will be like oooohhhh.
__________________
Biohazardous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 10:25   Link #59
amtro
Distro
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine Breaker View Post
Just noticed something..

They all have dragon wings, right? I just want to ask if that is because of the artificial Boosted Gear or because they are part-Dragons? Since if it is the second one, then it would be a spoiler on Issei's fate (being reborn using Great Red's flesh).
In the case of Zen and Kurenai it was stated that their wings were draconic, whatever that means. You have to remember that they are devils first and foremost. Issei is technically a diabolic dragon at this point. Ixis has not brought out his wings yet, but he is noted to have a very nostalgic dragon's aura.
__________________
OniisamaTL is currently looking for translation checkers.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 11:57   Link #60
OmegaWeaponZ
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
I think I know why Ix is so angsty ... Not only is he in his rebellious phase... Hes basically the middle child of the group (while being born to the first wife ... just imagine the conversation between Rias and Co. XD). Btw, wouldn't it be funny if the only child who took after Issei's fighting style(or lack there of...) would be Asia's child. I mean, considering her natural affinity for dragons, it should make the inheritance of the draconic genes much stronger.
OmegaWeaponZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.