AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-08-15, 03:31   Link #21
TommyG
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Wales
I really don't want Elmenhilde to join his peerage, vampires really don't seem all that special when compared with some of the other species. Sure Gasper and Valerie are the exceptions but they both have Longinus sacred gears, aside from that really vampires have turning to bats or if they are high level fog. Plus Rias already has a Vampire on her team.
TommyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 04:05   Link #22
AzazelDxD
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Underworld, Grigori..
One topic about Issei Peerage..

I think that we will receive 2 completely new characters and... Verrine as Pawn(x8)..

With 3 girls is enough.. This is not a small harem..
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 05:29   Link #23
Ka-el
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
I really don't want Elmenhilde to join his peerage, vampires really don't seem all that special when compared with some of the other species. Sure Gasper and Valerie are the exceptions but they both have Longinus sacred gears, aside from that really vampires have turning to bats or if they are high level fog. Plus Rias already has a Vampire on her team.
the reason why Elmenhilde to me would perfect it's because:
1) she wouldn't cost many pawns
2) the stronger is her team the stronger she becomes drinking her teammate bloods.

Elmenhilde would be an incredibly useful member, add the promotion to this and you have a great jolly. She can change her ability according to her enemy.
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 05:30   Link #24
Ka-el
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
On the battlefield or in the bedroom?
no, just to stay put and watch while Issei sleeps with the girls they admire so much and vomit.XD
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 05:35   Link #25
TommyG
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Wales
But her power comes from others. I would prefer it if Issei's peerage members were powerful independently as well as in a team, Elmenhilde is only really a threat assuming she has others backing her
TommyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 06:45   Link #26
Lucidrago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: United States
And not to mention Gasper can do the same thing.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 08:54   Link #27
TommyG
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Wales
I could maybe see Le fay joining Issei's peerage but I would prefer it if Vali got his own evil peices and joined his peerage. If the kendo girls join anyone's peerage I could see them joining Sona's since their view of Issei is the same as Sona and her teams was at first
TommyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 08:57   Link #28
JBlast
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Still plenty of time for Ishibumi to give Elmenhilde a new power up that doesn't rely on blood sucking.
JBlast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 09:30   Link #29
Lucidrago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: United States
Well that's her ability.

Would you say Ishibumi will give Issei a power-up that has nothing to do with his Boosted Gear?
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 09:34   Link #30
Ka-el
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
But her power comes from others. I would prefer it if Issei's peerage members were powerful independently as well as in a team, Elmenhilde is only really a threat assuming she has others backing her
Well considering that she carries with her the blood of her teammates (as she did in the RG against Dulio) she can be dangerous even on her own. And we don't know how her vampire powers could evolve combined with the magic power granted by the status of devil. They said that the most powerful vampires can cover with fog an entire town. Becoming a devil she could become even more powerful than those kind of vampires. Vampires possesses very useful abilities and enhanced by devil magic she could become a real threat. And by the way this doesn't mean she won't become more powerful maybe with some tools or sort of. Who would have guessed that Xenovia would have obtained the full excalibur and even its scabbard when she joined Rias? Or that Yuto would have got the demon swords? Or that Asia would have made a contract with Fafnir and other 4 mass produced evil dragons?
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 09:37   Link #31
Ka-el
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
I could maybe see Le fay joining Issei's peerage but I would prefer it if Vali got his own evil peices and joined his peerage. If the kendo girls join anyone's peerage I could see them joining Sona's since their view of Issei is the same as Sona and her teams was at first
I'm pretty sure Le Fay will join Vali (because of her being human would grant her a short life) because I don't see her becoming Issei's second rook (he already has a rook which has magic as her specialty: Rossweisse) and she is already his contract witch, and I can't see her becoming a pawn. I think she will be Vali's Rook (considering how he loves battles he will get his evil pieces sooner or later)
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 09:40   Link #32
TommyG
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Wales
How is her turning to fog suppose to be beneficial? Supposedly the fog can act as a barrier (something of a speciality of Rossweisse's) and that aside what if the blood gets taken from her or the vials are broken. Her power is still predicated on her teammates. I just don't see her being of any great help in one on one fights.
TommyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 10:45   Link #33
Royalknightftw
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: In the middle of nowhere
I don't see Elmen being reincarnated not because of her power (since she could get some power ups or some strong weapons), but it's because she was chosen to be the ambassador of Vampires to strengthen their relationship with other factions.

Hmmm, hopefully there is a female giant in Surtr's team and maybe he will ask Issei to take care of her.
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 11:02   Link #34
bluestahli1
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Why does everybody keep asking for Verrine to be in his peerage? is it because she was shown to have a gentle aura around her? for all we know she's just masking the murderer beneath that gentleness.
bluestahli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 11:17   Link #35
TommyG
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Wales
I think it would be interesting if Issei added a giant, though is surtr asks him to then chances are she'd be a fire giant and that would kind of be stepping of Sirzech's toes
TommyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 14:40   Link #36
Lucidrago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestahli1 View Post
Why does everybody keep asking for Verrine to be in his peerage? is it because she was shown to have a gentle aura around her? for all we know she's just masking the murderer beneath that gentleness.
Because she's a powerful female. That's why so many people want her in Issei's peerage.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 16:05   Link #37
DragonOsman
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Age: 29
@Lucidrago: As CCP said, Surtr 2nd being in Sirzechs' peerage acts as proof that God-class beings can be reincarnated. But like I've said before, Ise is becoming a God himself and his Pieces won't interfere with that since the limitation is only for reincarnating someone who is already a God.

Back in Volume 1, Rias wasn't yet strong enough to reincarnate a God-class being. This means that if Ise had been God-class already by that point, then reincarnating him would've been impossible for her. This would also apply to Ddraig if he had still had his flesh body--someone at the same level as Rias in Volume 1 wouldn't be able to reincarnate him. At the very least, it would probably require either a Mutation Queen Piece or 8 very powerful Unused Pawn Pieces (Unused Pieces of Pawn that stayed with the King long enough during a growth period that made that King strong enough to be able to reincarnate a God-class being).

I do want Verrine in Ise's harem, but she may not be able to be in his peerage except as a Queen or maybe a Pawn worth 8 Pieces. I think she'll defect to the good guys' side, maybe after the tournament is over. She and Balberith already know that Hades hates Devils, since he already told them this, so I doubt she'll want to stay under him after the tournament unless she has good reason to. She's probably in the tournament under Hades only because she finds it fun, while Balberith is doing it because he's like Vali: someone who just wants a good fight.
__________________
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 16:16   Link #38
Lucidrago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: United States
Is there a quote stating that Surtr Second is god-class?
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 16:20   Link #39
DragonOsman
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Age: 29
He should be, at least. He's the clone of a God.
__________________
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 16:27   Link #40
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: England
Age: 24
@Lucidrago No there is no quote that states Surtr 2nd is a God-Class being but given that the original Surtr in the real life myths has him fight against the Norse Gods and even kill one during Ragnarok given that Ishibumi doesn't usually change the power of beings from myths so I assume that Surtr (original) in DxD is a God-Class being with his clone Surtr 2nd either being weaker than, as strong as or stronger that Surtr (original).
__________________
Want to join High School DxD Universe Discord?
PM me for an invite
CCPDarkraiRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.