AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-08-24, 07:19   Link #81
TheWu8128
Hero In Training
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmenhilde Lover View Post
We have 4 old characters which is enough so 4 new characters is best (now 3). New characters to be his other Knight and Bishop and have one be his Pawn. Verrine could still join Issei's peerage as that Pawn.
You mean Knight and Rook right he doesn't have a bishop piece left
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 07:22   Link #82
Elmenhilde Lover
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Yes Rook I meant
Elmenhilde Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 09:03   Link #83
Lucidrago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWu8128 View Post
You mean Knight and Rook right he doesn't have a bishop piece left
And Yasaka could still become his rook.

First people were saying that Verrine would become his queen. But that was ruined when Ingvild became his queen(called it!). But now people want Verrine to become his pawn.

Again adding someone that will automatically upstage the rest of Issei's servants like a Super Devil makes no sense.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 09:07   Link #84
TommyG
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Wales
I agree with Lucidrago that Verrine won't join Issei's peerage but at the same time It didn't exactly take long for Issei to out class the rest of Rias' peerage
TommyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 18:13   Link #85
TheWu8128
Hero In Training
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Space
I disagree I can see her joining toward the very end of Shin. After they dealt with Hades and his Circle of Death.
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 18:59   Link #86
Lucidrago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: United States
I prefer Legion of Doom and Gloom.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-02, 16:40   Link #87
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
I have new ideas for Ise peerage members. I would prefer if Ise doesn't add anyone who is stronger than Ingvild since I want her to be the second most powerful member after Ise. So that means no Nyx or Verrine. Ingvild's potential should be Maou or Super devil. As for the rest of the characters they will be my original ideas.

Rook: A half human Ice dragon. She has pure white skin with light blue hair that is tied into a pony tail. Her eyes are also light blue & her body is well toned & she is well endowed. She wears a blue/black catsuit when in combat.
*She has a Sacred Gear, "Volcanic Wrath", which takes the form of a flaming axe which can be used to create ground quakes that launch lava. It's earth spiliting power is inferior to "Regelus Nemea" but it's still powerful. Her Balance Breaker is "Vocanic Vanguard", which adds a shield and gauntlets which add an extra layer of protection.

Knight: A Japanese swordswoman with a Katana type Demonic Sword, most likely Muramasa. She has straight black hair which is a bit wavy. Her breasts are the same size as Xenovia's & Irina's. She wears a japanese type kimoto which has long sleeves but leaves her shoulders exposed. The kimoto goes down to her legs, leaving the area around the belly button exposed as the bottom portion forms a short black skirt and she wears high heel boots that go a bit above her knees. She is very skilled with her demonic sword, being immune to it's negative effects due to the swords being bound to her family.
*She has a Sacred Gear called "Gale Flash Wing" and it's Balance Breaker: "Storm Destroyer"

[Gale Flash Wing]- A Sacred Gear which takes the appearance of 4 multicolored wings that protrude from the back of the possessor. The wings can produce powerful gusts of wind with each flap that the possessor can use to attack the enemy. The possessor can also use the wind to propel them allowing them to move at very fast speeds while flying. Can also increase the force of their physical attacks through the powerful wind created from their wings.

[Storm Destroyer]- Balance Breaker. The number of wings double to 8. Vastly increases the power output. In addition the body of the possessor in a layer of wind that acts as a defense and can actually reflect certain attacks(weak attacks or attacks of a certain nature). Can also create a giant whirlwind surrounding them and spinning in place really fast to the point where wind rapidly starts accumulating and turns into a whirlwind.

Pawn (3 pieces): A Onee-sama type beauty with long silver hair which is tied into a wavy ponytail, dark-olive tan colored skin, large breasts that are the same size as Rossweise's & yellow eyes. She wears a black dress that cover her front & backside leaving the sides of her dress completely exposed which tie the dress together with yellow bracelets. Her dress has a slight hole opening around the chest area which gives good look at her ample chest.
*She is a skilled druid with nature based magic. Due to her training she has good hand to hand skills which she can enhance with Touki as she was able to learn to access it via her earth manipulation. She can also influence fauna and use it to attack her enemies.

Pawn (2 pieces): a Succubus born between a union of a female Succubus & a male magician. She has long light green & green eyes. Her body is well developed, with her breasts being as large as Rias's She wears black corset dress with black high hell boots that extend up slightly above her knees. She also wears black long gloves. She can extend her Succubus wings which look similar to devil or vampire wings & tail as she chooses.
*She can use illusion magic to confuse her enemies and she can enhance her beauty to entrance her male opponents. Due to her human heritage, she can use a Sacred Gear.

[Moonlight Bow]: A bow that can launch energy arrows that are filled with the powers of the Moon. The arrows can be charged for extra power. The longer the charge, the more powerful the arrow.

Balance Breaker-[Moonfall Archress]: The bow charge time is reduced and it's arrows can be rapid fired. The bow can launch a barrage of starblasts from the sky but this ability needs to recharge.


Pawn (3 pieces)- She had emerald eyes & blond hair which is styled in a braided bun. Her breasts are the same size as Xenovia's. She wears red/black corset and red dress. She wears black high heel boots and red stockings that go up to her thighs. She occasionally styles her hair in twin tails.
* She uses the Holy Sword Secace. She also has a Sacred Gear called [Holy Maiden's Flag of Promised Victory].

[Holy Maiden's Flag of Promised Victory] : Raises nearby allies fighting ability.
Balance Breaker : widens the area of effect & allows the wielder use a new flag, each with it's own effect:
Red flag [Dragon's Burning Flag] : boosts offensive abilities of allies.

Blue flag [King's Knightly Flag]: boosts defense and endurance of allies.

Black flag [Heretic Sorcerer's Dark Flag]: puts curses on enemies. A curse lowers an enemy's abilities randomly and strengthens debuffs that the enemy already suffers.

White flag [Pious Saint's Holy Flag]: puts blessings on allies. A blessing lowers an ally's consumption of stamina and strengthens buffs that the ally already is enjoying.

Special thanks must go to @Lucidrago for the idea of [Gale Flash Wing] & @Norn for the idea of [Holy Maiden's Flag of Promised Victory].
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-02, 20:15   Link #88
Deathraptor2016
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Those are some interesting idea for peerage member for Ise
__________________

These hero with Infinite passion, Never-ending knowledge, Incredible prowess, Towering resolve, Hardy adaptability, and Natural resilience, always overcome great odd.
Deathraptor2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-03, 06:52   Link #89
TommyG
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Wales
I really like the Idea for the rook and the druid pawn. The contrast of her sacred gear and dragon heritage seems pretty cool. The pawn with the flags isn't really needed though in my opinion. Considering that between Issei's transfer and Ingvild's singing they can booster the abilities of his team, aside from her black flag her power seems a little redundant
TommyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-03, 07:29   Link #90
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
I really like the Idea for the rook and the druid pawn. The contrast of her sacred gear and dragon heritage seems pretty cool. The pawn with the flags isn't really needed though in my opinion. Considering that between Issei's transfer and Ingvild's singing they can booster the abilities of his team, aside from her black flag her power seems a little redundant
Agreed, but I need an idea for a support type SG, and I ran out of ideas so I decided to borrow some ideas. I'm hoping that someone could come up with a better idea for a support type SG.

Asia has healing, Ise & Ingvild have boosting, so what is needed?

Rossweisse can bind with her sealing spells & enhance attributes with support magic.

Ravel seems to be a more offense focused Bishop. So Ise needs more technique & support which is why that pawn is also a knight type.
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-03, 08:01   Link #91
TommyG
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Wales
I think he needs more power players (as well as technique) Rossweisse and Ravel are wizard type, Asia and Ingvild are support, leaving just Xenovia as a power type.
TommyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-03, 08:10   Link #92
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
I think he needs more power players (as well as technique) Rossweisse and Ravel are wizard type, Asia and Ingvild are support, leaving just Xenovia as a power type.
I already took care of the power problem by adding the Druid Pawn & Dragon Rook.
And Wizard as well.

For power we have: Xenovia, Druid Pawn & Dragon Rook.
For wizard we have: Roseweisse, Ravel & Succubus pawn.

Which just leaves support & technique.

I think Ingvild will be a all rounder type since she can use demonic power similar to a wizard type due to her Leviathan heritage, her singing can boost or control dragons & she can command water & oceans on a large scale, perhaps superior to Sona when she reaches her full potential. She could solidify water similar to Mera from Aquaman to create constructs.
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-03, 09:19   Link #93
B214
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Just add a sniper, support and technique obtain.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-03, 13:30   Link #94
TommyG
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Wales
I think a sniper might be interesting, could be a chance to introduce elves. Asia said that Ingvild was like her so I'm a little concerned that Ingvild will mostly be a support character and rarely fight
TommyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-03, 14:03   Link #95
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
I think a sniper might be interesting, could be a chance to introduce elves. Asia said that Ingvild was like her so I'm a little concerned that Ingvild will mostly be a support character and rarely fight
I think Asia was talking about the situation that Ingvild was in as it is very similar to her own rather then her abilities.

As for the sniper, the Succubus can perform that role due to her bow SG.
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-03, 18:40   Link #96
TheWu8128
Hero In Training
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksider555 View Post
I have new ideas for Ise peerage members. I would prefer if Ise doesn't add anyone who is stronger than Ingvild since I want her to be the second most powerful member after Ise. So that means no Nyx or Verrine. Ingvild's potential should be Maou or Super devil. As for the rest of the characters they will be my original ideas.

Rook: A half human Ice dragon. She has pure white skin with light blue hair that is tied into a pony tail. Her eyes are also light blue & her body is well toned & she is well endowed. She wears a blue/black catsuit when in combat.
*She has a Sacred Gear, "Volcanic Wrath", which takes the form of a flaming axe which can be used to create ground quakes that launch lava. It's earth spiliting power is inferior to "Regelus Nemea" but it's still powerful. Her Balance Breaker is "Vocanic Vanguard", which adds a shield and gauntlets which add an extra layer of protection.

Knight: A Japanese swordswoman with a Katana type Demonic Sword, most likely Muramasa. She has straight black hair which is a bit wavy. Her breasts are the same size as Xenovia's & Irina's. She wears a japanese type kimoto which has long sleeves but leaves her shoulders exposed. The kimoto goes down to her legs, leaving the area around the belly button exposed as the bottom portion forms a short black skirt and she wears high heel boots that go a bit above her knees. She is very skilled with her demonic sword, being immune to it's negative effects due to the swords being bound to her family.
*She has a Sacred Gear called "Gale Flash Wing" and it's Balance Breaker: "Storm Destroyer"

[Gale Flash Wing]- A Sacred Gear which takes the appearance of 4 multicolored wings that protrude from the back of the possessor. The wings can produce powerful gusts of wind with each flap that the possessor can use to attack the enemy. The possessor can also use the wind to propel them allowing them to move at very fast speeds while flying. Can also increase the force of their physical attacks through the powerful wind created from their wings.

[Storm Destroyer]- Balance Breaker. The number of wings double to 8. Vastly increases the power output. In addition the body of the possessor in a layer of wind that acts as a defense and can actually reflect certain attacks(weak attacks or attacks of a certain nature). Can also create a giant whirlwind surrounding them and spinning in place really fast to the point where wind rapidly starts accumulating and turns into a whirlwind.

Pawn (3 pieces): A Onee-sama type beauty with long silver hair which is tied into a wavy ponytail, dark-olive tan colored skin, large breasts that are the same size as Rossweise's & yellow eyes. She wears a black dress that cover her front & backside leaving the sides of her dress completely exposed which tie the dress together with yellow bracelets. Her dress has a slight hole opening around the chest area which gives good look at her ample chest.
*She is a skilled druid with nature based magic. Due to her training she has good hand to hand skills which she can enhance with Touki as she was able to learn to access it via her earth manipulation. She can also influence fauna and use it to attack her enemies.

Pawn (2 pieces): a Succubus born between a union of a female Succubus & a male magician. She has long light green & green eyes. Her body is well developed, with her breasts being as large as Rias's She wears black corset dress with black high hell boots that extend up slightly above her knees. She also wears black long gloves. She can extend her Succubus wings which look similar to devil or vampire wings & tail as she chooses.
*She can use illusion magic to confuse her enemies and she can enhance her beauty to entrance her male opponents. Due to her human heritage, she can use a Sacred Gear.

[Moonlight Bow]: A bow that can launch energy arrows that are filled with the powers of the Moon. The arrows can be charged for extra power. The longer the charge, the more powerful the arrow.

Balance Breaker-[Moonfall Archress]: The bow charge time is reduced and it's arrows can be rapid fired. The bow can launch a barrage of starblasts from the sky but this ability needs to recharge.


Pawn (3 pieces)- She had emerald eyes & blond hair which is styled in a braided bun. Her breasts are the same size as Xenovia's. She wears red/black corset and red dress. She wears black high heel boots and red stockings that go up to her thighs. She occasionally styles her hair in twin tails.
* She uses the Holy Sword Secace. She also has a Sacred Gear called [Holy Maiden's Flag of Promised Victory].

[Holy Maiden's Flag of Promised Victory] : Raises nearby allies fighting ability.
Balance Breaker : widens the area of effect & allows the wielder use a new flag, each with it's own effect:
Red flag [Dragon's Burning Flag] : boosts offensive abilities of allies.

Blue flag [King's Knightly Flag]: boosts defense and endurance of allies.

Black flag [Heretic Sorcerer's Dark Flag]: puts curses on enemies. A curse lowers an enemy's abilities randomly and strengthens debuffs that the enemy already suffers.

White flag [Pious Saint's Holy Flag]: puts blessings on allies. A blessing lowers an ally's consumption of stamina and strengthens buffs that the ally already is enjoying.

Special thanks must go to @Lucidrago for the idea of [Gale Flash Wing] & @Norn for the idea of [Holy Maiden's Flag of Promised Victory].
Good to see you again Darksider I see you been thinking about your characters designs sense the last time we talked. I like how you filled out the peerage
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-04, 04:46   Link #97
TommyG
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Wales
I'd quite like to see a demigod from Greek mythology to be Issei's knight, I was thinking a daughter of Athena who wields a spear and shield. She could be a technique type which Issei needs but also since her mother is the goddess of strategic war she could help lessen the responsibility on Ravel as his tactician. Being part human she could have a sacred gear, since Heracles and Perseus both have the heroic spirits I was thinking something like an ancient Greek hero like Achilles thought I would imagine that would be a defensive sacred gear which seems more rookish
TommyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-04, 11:33   Link #98
vietthai96
The Saiyan God
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Vietnam
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
I'd quite like to see a demigod from Greek mythology to be Issei's knight, I was thinking a daughter of Athena who wields a spear and shield. She could be a technique type which Issei needs but also since her mother is the goddess of strategic war she could help lessen the responsibility on Ravel as his tactician. Being part human she could have a sacred gear, since Heracles and Perseus both have the heroic spirits I was thinking something like an ancient Greek hero like Achilles thought I would imagine that would be a defensive sacred gear which seems more rookish
Huh what? daughter of Athena? Did you read too much Percy Jackson? I rather see Ise take the Goddess herself into his harem than your fanfiction idea
__________________
vietthai96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-04, 11:36   Link #99
TommyG
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Wales
I have read Percy Jackson but that's not the reason, the demigod idea I like because in Greek mythology gods are constantly having children with mortals so it seems reasonable that they have kept up that practice, also since Ajuka said that Ingvild should be taken to see Hypnos it seems like an ideal time to introduce more Greek mythology characters.
TommyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-04, 11:45   Link #100
Lucidrago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: United States
Well this is DxD so I really wouldn't say it would be exactly the same. I love Percy Jackson and all but again this is DxD.

For example, Zeus may just be a pervert in DxD and only had children with Hera.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.