Spoiler for Lotsa links.:
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-28, 05:10   Link #702
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
https://twitter.com/The_Lookout_N/st...C-3e-Z_d4qAAAA

Was told about this.

There's word that the Russian Army's forming up a new corp in Mulino (Nizhniy Novgorod).

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-28, 16:57   Link #704
TheForsaken
Winter is coming

So, Finland and Sweden have finally given in to Erdogan's demands?
Old 2022-06-28, 17:57   Link #705
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

With the Baltic Sea becoming effectively a NATO pond, I am not sure the West will care what Turkey does or does not do afterwards.
Old 2022-06-28, 22:27   Link #706
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheForsaken View Post
So, Finland and Sweden have finally given in to Erdogan's demands?
If you mean NATO calling Turkey by the new "non-Thanksgiving Day" appellative, yeah. Otherwise the only thing I see is that they are going to hear erdogan's long talk about his insecurities, that no doubt is going to look like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_PKR86HwFQ
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-29, 01:30   Link #707
AnimeFan188

Old 2022-06-29, 04:29   Link #708
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Ukrainian intelligence is looking for ex-Rada member Andrii Derkach from the Party of Regions. One of his assistants said that he was in touch with the GRU to set up a private security company staffed by Russian expats to potentially use them to siege Kyiv.

Still following up on this.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2022-06-29, 08:51   Link #709
TheForsaken
Winter is coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
If you mean NATO calling Turkey by the new "non-Thanksgiving Day" appellative, yeah. Otherwise the only thing I see is that they are going to hear erdogan's long talk about his insecurities, that no doubt is going to look like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_PKR86HwFQ
They literally agreed to:
- Confirm that PKK is a terrorist organization
- Stop supporting YPG/PYD
- Amend their laws on terrorism
- Address Turkey's extradition requests

Are you telling me those points are not Turkey's demands back in May?
Old 2022-06-29, 10:09   Link #710
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheForsaken View Post
They literally agreed to:
- Confirm that PKK is a terrorist organization
- Stop supporting YPG/PYD
- Amend their laws on terrorism
- Address Turkey's extradition requests

Are you telling me those points are not Turkey's demands back in May?
Much ADO about nothing. What cErdogan wants is expedite extradition of whoever he wants, the lifting of the weapons embargo and probably some financial aid. As it stands nothing has really changed, Turkey must go thru traditional channels, which may take years, that is supposing thye has a legal leg to stand on.

As things stand, cErdogan won nothing to support him on next years elections.

Now only Austria (and maybe Ireland) needs to join NATO so Putin really feels how far his actions have backfired in him. TBT my worst fear was not him invading Ukraine, but asking the west to give him Donbas "or else" and he had a high chance of said strategy working. putin would then deploy his army every year to ask for another piece of Ukraine. Lucky us putin now has the attention span of a teenager and he blowed his load.
Old 2022-06-29, 12:26   Link #711
AnimeFan188

Old 2022-06-29, 21:09   Link #712
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Jokowi Widodo made a visit to Kyiv prior to Moscow by stopping at Irpin.

FYI, tons of Indonesians are prey to Russian/Chinese disinformation and some parts of the Indonesian military have used Russian-made weapons dating back to when Sukarno made contact with Moscow.

Last edited by Yu Ominae; 2022-06-29 at 21:20.
Old 2022-07-01, 05:58   Link #713
Key Board
Carbon

Are they talking about the populace or the people in power. China has soft economic power over Indonesia, and yes the army buys Russian weapons.

But that's a non-factor for the populace. They have no inherent affinity for Russia or Ukraine because none of them are Muslim nations.

Indonesians populace don't like the US, and by extension NATO, because they still remember the gulf wars and the war on terror. And obviously they still support Palestine over Israel.

Indonesian populace still a deep seated resentment against minority Chinese Indonesians. Also there are still ongoing territory disputes with China, which have been used by pundits to agitate the public. And just like in other countries, COVID and its economic caused a lot of sinophobia.

Curious, what misinformation are we talking about

//
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-01, 06:46   Link #714
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

The usual Russian talking points:

* Ukraine's a bunch of fascists
* Zelensky's a Jewish drug addict (dealer)/fascist
* Azov's a bunch of pro-Nazi racists (It's not anymore. Original founders left and tried to do the Rada, but they sucked balls)

There was also a pro-Russian Indonesian FB group that displayed the Z and cheered for the Kadyrovites when they helped "clear" Mariupol. Not sure if that's genuine support or led by bots. Didn't want to go through it and read through that propaganda.

For China though, I remember that Fulcum (ISEAS Singapore website where papers/op-eds are published) that there are Indonesian groups trying to advocate for Xinjiang that did a 180 after the Chinese "reached out".

Old 2022-07-01, 08:41   Link #715
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

FT has launched an article on investigating where the seized grain from Ukrainian cities captured by Russians/DPR/LPR forces are going to.

This also means the ships that are involved are taking steps to mask their routes by going dark.

https://mobile.twitter.com/laurapite...C-sYCBt-YqAAAA

Old 2022-07-02, 22:46   Link #716
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Seen videos of Kadyrovites walking around the center of Lysychansk.

Looks like half is gone.

Old 2022-07-04, 06:29   Link #717
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/com...ley_battalion/

Check this out. The "Bob Marley" battalion.

Old 2022-07-04, 09:37   Link #718
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

The Ukrainian flag was planted at Snake Island.

But IIRC, no troops were stationed.

Old 2022-07-05, 22:44   Link #719
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Looks like a lot of Russian activity in the Kerch Bridge in Crimea.

Old 2022-07-07, 14:38   Link #720
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

IMO this whole month will see little movement in the combat frontlines. BUT, imo, there is the distinctive possibility of one last major battle. I am talking about belarus entering the fray and trying to take Kiev. But that would only be a feint, what putin really wants is a pincer attack with well equipped wagner mercenaries coming from belarus and transnistria to attempt to close the western border so Ukraine can no longer get unlimited supplies.

putin knows this is his last chance, because next month slowly but surely he will see his butt kicked. IMO so far he has taken the bait, hook, line & sinker. Declaring victory on the Donbas will make for him impossible to remove his forces and they will be pulverized.