AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-11-11, 11:39   Link #1
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Question Legend of DUO, what do you think?

well, just watched a couple episodes of this new anime series, and I'm really not sure what to think about it. Maybe it'd be more appropriate to call the episodes "clips" since each is only less than 5 mintues long and mostly just static images with very few moments... It's more like watching some CG cutscenes of some graphic novel game... the voice acting sounds somewhat weird, sounds amateurish IMO... the story seems... somewhat interesting...

Overall I have really no idea what to make of this anime, the animation quality is quite bad, when there is animation that is (which is very few). the static images look great, but they are static images. The story actually starts quite interesting but also a bit goofy and the story-telling is not really that fluid due to time constraint I guess. Anyone else watched this? and what are your opinions?
Old 2004-11-11, 11:48   Link #2
wao
OK.

I haven't watched it, but if that's the case then it exactly fits the description of what Vie Durant was, which is somehow related (same production team and all). I don't know what to make of it - is it supposed to be an advertisment for a game or something? When I read Sugar's blog way back, she concluded that it was somewhat of an advertisement for the drama CD's? (Well, Vie Durant had some great seiyuu)
Old 2004-11-11, 12:17   Link #3
clem-kun
Shi-Fa Staff

Send a message via AIM to clem-kun
Didn't hear anything good about this series. Was give the title "worst anime of 2004". Meh.
Closed Thread