AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Danganronpa

Notices

View Poll Results: Danganronpa 3: Future Arc - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 4 33.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 5 41.67%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 1 8.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 16.67%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2016-08-18, 18:34   Link #61
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I don't know about Mitarai, now.....I don't think the sugar-treat girl is the mastermind.

I always thought the Talent-scout teacher was the mastermind. He's also the one that scouted Junko & Mukuro, knowing well they were the Despair sisters.

Also, not sure why Munakata stabbed corpse Chisa.
The teacher had probably no idea they were despairs.
as for Chisas corpse that one has been mentioned since the very beginning - he wanted to make sure she is actually dead, or actually kill her.

Remember as a certain detective and her asssistant would now say:
' The most efficient way to make sure someone is dead is to re-kill them'
'Death death death death death death the great equalizer is the death'

Point is no actual medic performed any kind of analysis and in a setting where poisons and drugs way beyond anything known exist (srsly Bane, why did you give your forumla to a High school girl? ) some very real poisons that make it almost impossible to conclude whether someone is actually dead even with medical equipment are feasable as explainations.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2016-08-18, 18:51   Link #62
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

What would happen if someone decided they're crazy enough to cut their hand along with the bangle?
Old 2016-08-19, 02:02   Link #63
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Well I'm not saying it WOULD happen, but I've considered the possibility that removing one's hand counts as attempting to remove the bracelet so it would activate before they had the chance to. If the game is managed by an AI rather than automated, it's plausible.
Old 2016-08-20, 04:48   Link #64
FractalFusion

As someone who has followed the Danganronpa franchise recently, I look forward to whatever is around the corner. The hype is strong with this episode.

For some reason, they tried to pull a fake death again, though this time it was more obvious because of how wrong the whole scene felt from the beginning. I'll admit that the one from the end of episode 2 to the beginning of episode 3 was a devious troll job.
Old 2016-08-20, 09:48   Link #65
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by FractalFusion View Post
As someone who has followed the Danganronpa franchise recently, I look forward to whatever is around the corner. The hype is strong with this episode.

For some reason, they tried to pull a fake death again, though this time it was more obvious because of how wrong the whole scene felt from the beginning. I'll admit that the one from the end of episode 2 to the beginning of episode 3 was a devious troll job.
tbh I am still not 100% convinced that Chisa is dead when there is a DR manga where the Super High school level makup artist/ Movie proprotier made a really convinving Naegi corpse for the lolz

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2016-08-20, 11:15   Link #66
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I would think by this point the anime would be dropping a hint or two but all we have is speculation still.
Old 2016-10-24, 02:16   Link #67
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

This episode felt average to me, since not so much happened to keep moving forward the plot save that the fake-Gekkogahara allowed Naegi to make contact outside and report the current situation to Byakuya.

Though to me nothing of interest happened, it's glad the episode introduced back Byakuya and Fukawa.

Still, it made more tragic Munakata recalling his memories when he graduated Hope's Peak along with Chisa and Sakakura.
Old 2019-03-01, 18:23   Link #68
FFTHEWINNER

Finished the sixth future arc episode.

-so what munakata did confused me at first. However, I think what he did was a symbol, a way to say that he is abandoning the old him, which chisa represents,and morphing into a new him. Most likely because he was told that one of his close friends(maybe the boxer)is the traitor.

-the scout did a respectful pose when he found the body,which was nice,then he ruined it by immediately suggesting they take a drink to celebrate still being alive >_>.

-two deaths this time. intriguing...

-pretty certain that Monaca's strategy is a reverse Nagito: Raise the highest hope (in Naegi and make him trust her as much as possible) to get the highest despair (from him when it all comes crashing down and he discovers her truth).

-poor director. he believed in Naegi until his last breath :'(

-the "warrior of hope" line was pretty funny XD

-my theory about the real miaya has been proven right

-so there was no broadcast?weird and intriguing. it is unprecedented for monokuma in the series to make a clear lie. and now that i think about,monokuma has never appeared besides that original video (and supposedly when people were asleep) has he?yet he was INCREDIBLY chatty in DR 1 and 2,commenting on almost everything.
based on this,it is clear to me that this monokuma is different. it isnt Junko's VI (virtual intellegence),and it is not related to Junko's lineage (AKA Monaca).
in fact,i have my doubts as to whether it is a VI or manually controlled in the first place. i think it is more likely a simple AI with a few pre recorded messages and a couple of clear directives about the Banned actions,which it can detect using the cameras. there is no real intelligence in this Monokuma.
If that is true then there is no "monokuma guy" here. no controller. only the attacker,who is also the mastermind,exists.
alternatively,it could be someone real who isnt related to the lineage and thus doesnt care about how monokuma acted before. that seems more likely to me given that this is the final battle and thus not having "a real monokuma" would feel cheap,but it would be far more of an impressive twist if there isnt one.

-at first i thought Byakuya intended to come alone or with fukawa only lol. i was like "WTH??!! 0_0" XD

-So Byakuya thinks Monaca is in towa. well,that would be interesting. as i said,no way that robots count as survivors,so when the number shows the survivors that means either Monaca is hidden in the base too or someone who hasnt been revealed yet is hiding there(the attacker/mastermind). so either way it goes it will be interesting. i prefer it to be monaca though,as i wouldnt like a hidden character reveal this late in the series.

-the device in the Munakata's hand at the end is intriguing.

-when i saw hajime looking i thought he would be like "OH F***". Instead Izuru was like "This is boring" XD.

-fairly certain that what happened to Hajime was actually a merger. both his Hajime Side and Izuru side merged into one person that has parts of both. He isnt an ROD anymore. Not sure but i think the same might be the case for the rest of the RODs when/if they wake up,except mikan as she knew and Nagito because he pretty much was the same guy before and after lol.

overall,this was by far the best future arc episode. hope the second half continues to be this damn good and becomes better even
Closed Thread