AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-08-20, 23:19   Link #16241
Th3_Unkn0wn

Don't look !! It's so horrible that you will have nightmare for weeks !!! Don't look !!

Spoiler for not to looking:
Old 2010-08-20, 23:21   Link #16242
Trigunkyuubi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3_Unkn0wn View Post
Don't look !! It's so horrible that you will have nightmare for weeks !!! Don't look !!

Spoiler for not to looking:
aAAAH! BURN IT!!! -throws it next to the spartan guy-
Trigunkyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-20, 23:25   Link #16243
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... there's only one thing McDonald's is good for: check out the Japanese techno video of him dancing...

otherwise... *drops an orbital laser beam on this horrendous thing*

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-20, 23:40   Link #16244
Chris38

@khprincessh

Well I don't think that would happen, since like Xagzan said Tsukune already has a harem of girls and that didn't cause Inner Moka to convey her feelings for Tsukune.

I think the problem with Inner Moka is that her feelings for Tsukune are causing her to slowly change, and as chapter 27 of the second season showed, Moka is scared about the changes that are undergoing in her, because she thinks that it's making her weaker and she's slowly turning into a normal women.

Simply, Moka's feelings for Tsukune are in conflict with the personality that Inner Moka has developed from her upbringing ... and probably even Moka's nature as a vampire, which means that first of all Inner Moka needs to accept the changes that her feelings for Tsukunde do to her character and find some balance between her feelings for Tsukune and Inner Moka's nature as a vampire.

I really doubt that is going to be solved by adding another girl to Tsukune's harem, since it's probably something that Inner Moka needs to deal with alone.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 00:13   Link #16245
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
... there's only one thing McDonald's is good for: check out the Japanese techno video of him dancing...
Can you give me a link or two? I'm curious
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 00:37   Link #16246
Th3_Unkn0wn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
Before you watch this .... thing, you may need to drink a cup of fresh water, listen to some relaxing music, then hold your breath and prepare for the BIGGEST EAR RAPE EVAR !!!

Old 2010-08-21, 00:38   Link #16247
Iron21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q16Kp...feature=search
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 01:55   Link #16248
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Moka just hates being vunerable - its her main excuse for not fully accepting Tsukune as her boyfriend. She knows that once she does, that he'll forever be her weakness - the one thing that will make her lose her calm and poise and make her supcetible to an otherwise ineffective trap. She doesn't want a chink to develop in her armor but he already has developed into that and she hates it. She's so used to being the 'untouchable' but now, she's craving a mere human's touch (and blood) and try as she did to get away from him, it never worked. At first, Tsukune probably invoked the same feelings as one gets when they recieve a new pet. Over time, he 'grew' on her and weasled his way into her heart - so much so that she'll do things she never thought she'd do for anyone, much less him.

Inner is frightened of losing control, which speaks volumes for how deep her actual feelings really are. Once she decides that loosing that bit of control to love Tsukune is worth it - it's goig to open up an entire new world/perspective for her.
Old 2010-08-21, 01:56   Link #16249
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
That's the official? Really? Pretty funny.

Viz really is horrible. It's too bad we can't do anything about it.

That is really surprising. It's not like they are going to catch up anytime soon.
They censored the page with Dopple-Kurumu flashing boobies.

Did something about it! Printed out the scanlated version and put it in that certain page.

Also since we're on McDonalds and vamps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3_KtEC1rkk
Old 2010-08-21, 02:05   Link #16250
Th3_Unkn0wn

in Soviet Russia, Tsukune sucks Moka's blood ...
Old 2010-08-21, 02:30   Link #16251
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Spoiler for snip:
You're right Tempest ... that's probably the reason why Inner Moka is unable to convey her feelings for Tsukune yet. Also it might be posible that fusing with Outer Moka, who doesn't seem to have the same reservations as Inner Moka is going to help Ura-chan overcome this issue.

Of course I doubt this matter will be brought up that soon, since the fusion between Inner Moka and Outer Moka, or Inner Moka overcoming her issues about entering a romantic relationship with Tsukune is going to be enough for Moka to get together with Tsukune.

Well thinking about it Tempest, one of the reasons why Inner Moka has started to train Tsukune is to make him strong enough so he wouldn't be that much of a weakness to her when she acknowledges his feelings for her.

Speaking about Tsukune's "strength", don't you think that at the rate he develops Tsukune is going to become unstoppable. I mean currently Tsukune is limited by his inexperience in using his vampire abilities, as well as his youkai power's, but as soon as he overcomes that, and if it's possible for him to become as strong as Inner Moka is, without having any kind of weaknesses that Moka has, then he is going to be pretty much impossible to defeat, since only very powerful beings like Alucard, could possibly compete against Tsukune if he managed to obtain the full potential of Moka's abilities along with her Shinso blood.

At least that's the impression, I recently got about the topic of Tsukune's future strength ... so what do you guys think about this ?
Old 2010-08-21, 03:00   Link #16252
Th3_Unkn0wn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Spoiler:
That's a good point you had there. I think in near future, Tsukune will be able to overcome the beserk state when he turn into a ghoul. He'll be able to kick major ass anytime, without the holy lock on his hand. And last but not least,he will unleash the Ura-Tsukune shinso blood, beat the crap out of Alucard, convince Hokuto-san to join his side (and share some of the girls, if they accept, so that he could focus on scoring the Mokas) and erase the entire Fairy Tale for good
Old 2010-08-21, 03:47   Link #16253
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3_Unkn0wn View Post
That's a good point you had there. I think in near future, Tsukune will be able to overcome the beserk state when he turn into a ghoul. He'll be able to kick major ass anytime, without the holy lock on his hand. And last but not least,he will unleash the Ura-Tsukune shinso blood, beat the crap out of Alucard, convince Hokuto-san to join his side (and share some of the girls, if they accept, so that he could focus on scoring the Mokas) and erase the entire Fairy Tale for good
The time that Tsukune will transform into a human/Shinso hybrid is coming, so we know that will happen, and as for Hokuto, well, hes secretly on Tsukune's side, as well as Kiria, and the reason for Kiria wanting Moka, is because hes interested in her (wanting to battle her).

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-08-21 at 05:05.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 08:23   Link #16254
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

What Tsukune needs is Akasha's high speed regeneration before he can even think about taking on Alucard... I just hope that either Moka does not pull a Maya Natsume and do what she did at the end - my rage will know no bounds.

The thing is, I can barely imagine one of Tsukune's punches doing an equal amount of damage to one of Akasha's kicks... I mean, the power difference is worlds apart and the kicker (pun slightly intended) is that Akasha wasn't even using the Shinso blood...and more importantly, just how much power does Alucard has to have a body that could withstand that sort of destructive power rarely seen outside of a warhead.
Old 2010-08-21, 12:07   Link #16255
Tachibana
タチバナ

Tsukune's regenerative abilities far surpass that of a normal vampires, so it wont be long before he will be able to regenerate like Akasha
Old 2010-08-21, 12:22   Link #16256
khprincessh

ok thanks 4 tellin me that everyone i have an idea of what kokoa would look as an 17 year old
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wOmhZTew7j...hyuna+huh1.jpg
Old 2010-08-21, 12:51   Link #16257
Chris38

@Tempest35

Since Moka and through her Tsukune inherited their vampire power's from Akasha, I think they have the possibility of becoming as strong as her.

I mean, since Moka is already able to crush the internal organs of someone with just one kick... I think she should be strong enough to damage Alucard as well.

Since there hasn't been anything mentioned so far that would make Tsukune weaker then Moka is, after he manages to overcome his limits, Tsukune's power's should become close to Moka's strength.

After all Ikeda wouldn't introduce Alucard and make his blood become synchronized with Moka's if they didn't have to face him in the future, so taking that into consideration, I think that both Moka and Tsukune are going to become strong enough to be able to fight against him.
Old 2010-08-21, 12:52   Link #16258
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
ok thanks 4 tellin me that everyone i have an idea of what kokoa would look as an 17 year old
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wOmhZTew7j...hyuna+huh1.jpg
we already see what she'd look like in chapter 7 of season 2
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 14:23   Link #16259
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
we already see what she'd look like in chapter 7 of season 2
Kokoa is what we call a late bloomer, it's amazing how slow she develops considering she's only 1yr younger than Moka
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 16:39   Link #16260
khprincessh

im saying a real life picture of some one that looks like kokoa

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire