Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-05-27, 16:07   Link #121
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireChick View Post
Not all people with Klinefelter's are crippled. It just means sufferers (males) have an extra X chromosome and some symptoms are being taller than average, not yet reaching sexual maturity (such as having hair on a certain part of the body) early enough, and somewhat having higher pitched voices than usual. Revive and Regina have higher voices than usual, so...why not?
Because by that point in time, medical science has come so far that such ailments can be prevented entirely. I mean, they can freakin' regrow limbs with the technology they have, as well as produce viable cybernetic prosthetics without complications to the neural pathways and the like. And Celestial Being (whom the first Innovade was at one point a part of) has technology BEYOND that of the rest of the world--I very seriously doubt they would deliberately create artificial beings with genetic flaws and defects.
Old 2009-05-31, 23:15   Link #122
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Wow, seems that Ribbons data is still stored inside Veda but Tiera's watching over it so it doesn't go anywhere.....

Well,hope Tiera doesn't fall asleep.
Old 2009-06-06, 04:42   Link #123
Double 120%
Double Your Fun

How did Ribbons magically pull a gun on Tieria when Tieria had a gun aimed at Ribbons ready to shoot him?
Double 120% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-06, 05:12   Link #124
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double 120% View Post
How did Ribbons magically pull a gun on Tieria when Tieria had a gun aimed at Ribbons ready to shoot him?
He likely stalled Tieria through VEDA, then shot him once while removing that stall. And then continued shooting him.
Old 2009-06-06, 10:43   Link #125
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Also notice that Tiera's gun was gone when Ribbons was shooting him and is with Ribbons instead,plus Tiera wasn't reacting at all when Ribbons was shooting him,and he reacts when Seravee gets hit.

I think Ribbons pulled a Rollo on Tiera,and used an ability to freeze his perception of time.He did say that he has "evolved" beyond a normal Innoveda and I assume this is one of the abilities he has gained,another ability he has is to transfer bodies,with his data being in Veda,and according to a released post S2 source,is still is,but Tiera is keeping the data in check.
Old 2009-06-06, 13:00   Link #126
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
Also notice that Tiera's gun was gone when Ribbons was shooting him and is with Ribbons instead,plus Tiera wasn't reacting at all when Ribbons was shooting him,and he reacts when Seravee gets hit.

I think Ribbons pulled a Rollo on Tiera,and used an ability to freeze his perception of time.He did say that he has "evolved" beyond a normal Innoveda and I assume this is one of the abilities he has gained,another ability he has is to transfer bodies,with his data being in Veda,and according to a released post S2 source,is still is,but Tiera is keeping the data in check.
Actually, no. Ribbons' gun is completely different than Tieria's. Go back and compare screenshots, and you'll see the differences in the guns' designs. In fact, the comparison was noted and made in the episode 24 thread.
Old 2009-06-06, 13:41   Link #127
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
It's Gundam universe logic.

It's more logical to pull a gun on the enemy and talk for 15 minutes, rather than just shoot them in the back.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-24, 08:14   Link #128
Alexus_Z3
new to gunpla

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1012

I could recognize that one is Ribbon clone but what about the other two? anyway interesting story
Alexus_Z3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-20, 21:29   Link #129
FerrisWheel
Earl of Cookies
*Author

Does being an innovator change the behavior of the person? (sorry if this make little to no sense). Besides the eyes,Setsuan seemed to act differently after becoming an innovator.
FerrisWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-20, 21:37   Link #130
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrisWheel View Post
Does being an innovator change the behavior of the person? (sorry if this make little to no sense). Besides the eyes,Setsuan seemed to act differently after becoming an innovator.
His behavior is changed by his experiences, not by the Innovation itself. Innovation is a biological evolution brought about by GN-Particle concentrations, nothing more.
Old 2009-09-21, 00:27   Link #131
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Could Innovators and Innovade be considered "non-humans"?
Old 2009-09-22, 07:33   Link #132
mike_s_6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon View Post
so i guess that anew is the only meister type innovade to be given a gender. But i would like to know what exactly is it that makes a innovade a artificial life form, do they have some kind of robotic brain or something?
Answering an offshoot question from the Romance thread. I believe anything that doesn't occur in nature could be labeled as "artificial". Even if they would say that the Innovades are very close to humans, the mere fact that they are born with age and knowledge will always have the stigma of unnaturalness, hence "artificial".

Also, these creatures were also created to be a disposable tool. In that sense, their lives are somewhat demoted to being "less than human", and in that sense, the word "artificial" seems to be an appropriate derogatory term for their existence.

As for what about them could be called "special", in the context of the show, it's nothing much that Setsuna hasn't become The only established "special thing" about them IMO, is that they could get uploaded to a super computer.
mike_s_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-22, 07:42   Link #133
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_s_6 View Post
Answering an offshoot question from the Romance thread. I believe anything that doesn't occur in nature could be labeled as "artificial". Even if they would say that the Innovades are very close to humans, the mere fact that they are born with age and knowledge will always have the stigma of unnaturalness, hence "artificial".

Also, these creatures were also created to be a disposable tool. In that sense, their lives are somewhat demoted to being "less than human", and in that sense, the word "artificial" seems to be an appropriate derogatory term for their existence.

As for what about them could be called "special", in the context of the show, it's nothing much that Setsuna hasn't become The only established "special thing" about them IMO, is that they could get uploaded to a super computer.
But surely the ability to upload them selfs onto a computer must require them to have somekind of machinery within there bodies right. But i do recall nano machines being mentioned when regenne spoke to tieria then maybe thats how they are able to connect to veda.
Old 2009-09-22, 07:45   Link #134
mike_s_6

Quote:
But surely the ability to upload them selfs onto a computer must require them to have somekind of machinery within there bodies right. But i do recall nano machines being mentioned when regenne spoke to tieria then maybe thats how they are able to connect to veda.
I guess it really is the nanomachines, but those aren't too unique either, are they? Maybe just nanomachines specific to connecting to Veda.
mike_s_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-26, 07:53   Link #135
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
I personally think that the Innovation and Setsuna's change in personality is related.The way I see it,Setsuna's evoulution allows him to see things in a much more broader prospective.This does mean that the Innovation forced Setsuna to change,but its something that happened concurently.

Its kinda like growing up from a child to an adult.You will almost always change your view as you grow up,as you become smarter and experinced but also biologically different as well.The way I see it,Setsuna's Innovation allowed him to realise things that he may not have noticed or "sensed",probably elated to his QB.

This does not he was forced to change from a biological level,but rather his biological change allowed him to "see" or understand other people better and this leads to more Trancended frame of mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Could Innovators and Innovade be considered "non-humans"?
Depends on how you see things,"human" itself has multiple defintations.

Biologically,they are humans for the most part.They are genes are artificially designbed beforehand though, and they are constructed from artificial cells.

Quote:
Yeash,the nanomachines gives them eternal youth.I remember nanomschines being mentioned for super soldiers as well,so QB could be related to them.
Old 2009-09-26, 17:57   Link #136
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
I personally think that the Innovation and Setsuna's change in personality is related.The way I see it,Setsuna's evoulution allows him to see things in a much more broader prospective.This does mean that the Innovation forced Setsuna to change,but its something that happened concurently.

Its kinda like growing up from a child to an adult.You will almost always change your view as you grow up,as you become smarter and experinced but also biologically different as well.The way I see it,Setsuna's Innovation allowed him to realise things that he may not have noticed or "sensed",probably elated to his QB.

This does not he was forced to change from a biological level,but rather his biological change allowed him to "see" or understand other people better and this leads to more Trancended frame of mind.

Depends on how you see things,"human" itself has multiple defintations.

Biologically,they are humans for the most part.They are genes are artificially designbed beforehand though, and they are constructed from artificial cells.

Yeash,the nanomachines gives them eternal youth.I remember nanomschines being mentioned for super soldiers as well,so QB could be related to them.
Well, Mizushima stated that the Meisters would be combating "non-humans", and I always considered the Innovades to be enhanced humans. Same with the genuine Innovators, they're pretty much the next stage in human evolution, but they're STILL human.

I'm just trying to decipher what Mizushima meant by "non-humans". That's an incredibly VAGUE statement...
Old 2009-09-26, 21:39   Link #137
FerrisWheel
Earl of Cookies
*Author

Will setsuna be the first and last natural innovator? Just wondering...
Old 2009-09-30, 07:32   Link #138
Yesman
PMS Avenger

Quote:
Definitely Not.
Yesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 17:30   Link #139
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
First yes, last...no way.
Old 2009-09-30, 19:01   Link #140
FerrisWheel
Earl of Cookies
*Author

Not the last? O rly? Giggedy-Giggedy all riiight