AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-08-28, 00:55   Link #1
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful

[Manga] Kid Stronger than Kakashi

yes, I know this has been brought up, but not for sometime! [Yes I searched for it too]

I was rewatching Naruto anime episode #9 where Haku puts Zabuza to sleep and takes him away. Kakashi tells Naruto that there are kids his age that are stronger than himself (Kakashi).

Have we met any of these children or heard about them?

Anbu Itachi? A jinchuuriki perhaps? Gaara!?!? Sasori?

I'd say Anbu Itachi at 13 would've gave pre timeskip kakashi a match for sure.
s-class uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 09:02   Link #2
Snubben_Pierre

we havent seen so many, gaara could probably be stronger then kakashi, at least if he would unleash shukaku.. then kakashi would be in deep shit..

there are probably loads and loads of strong nin that we havent seen.. i really cant jump out and say plenty nins like that though.. 13 year old itachi wouldnt surprise me if he gave kakashi a very hard time..

I think the meaning with him saying what he said is that there are 12-13 year old kids stronger then 30-40 year old jounins that have had loads of time to practise in life..
Snubben_Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 10:32   Link #3
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

If ANBU Itachi age 13 was stronger then Orochimaru then we dont even have to talk about Kakashi...who is way below the level of the Sannin (Jiraiya already even said so...when he talked about Akatsuki)

Pre-time skip Kakashi will win from Gaara because:
- Kakashi is faster then Sasuke, faster then Lee
- Kakashi's Sharingan is better then Sasuke's, so he'll evade all attacks

If Kakashi would stand infront of the Shukaku form(- complete/shukaku awake) then i will think Kakashi cant win...and has to run.

Sasori was probably the strongest kid we know...since he was able to take out a small country by himself (probably before he was 12 yrs...) he was already incredibly powerfull...and immortal.

Since this is a manga thread i can go even further...

Naruto cant win (yet) against Kakashi (he trains to do so...to surpass Kakashi)
But if Naruto lets 4 tails or more grow...then pretty much no one can stop him.

Except those who have the power of the Sannin, or special abilities to stop Jinchuuriki's...Kakashi cant win that...probably 2 or 3 tails is too much for him.
Old 2006-08-28, 10:42   Link #4
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
Sasori was probably the strongest kid we know...since he was able to take out a small country by himself (probably before he was 12 yrs...) he was already incredibly powerfull...and immortal.
What make you think that?
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 12:46   Link #5
tatami
back in black

how come some1 immortal was killed ? lol...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 12:49   Link #6
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Because immortal doesn't mean invincible
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 13:23   Link #7
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
If ANBU Itachi age 13 was stronger then Orochimaru then we dont even have to talk about Kakashi...who is way below the level of the Sannin (Jiraiya already even said so...when he talked about Akatsuki).
I don't think we can definitely pin the age when Oro failed to take over Itachi. I think it is after the clan massacre and after he got the MS.
Old 2006-08-28, 15:08   Link #8
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
What make you think that?
He was about 12 yrs when he left Sand correct? Ever since his appearance hasnt changed...he made himself early a puppet....immortal as in...never age..
Old 2006-08-28, 15:35   Link #9
Nuu
Teh Sauce

no he would be ageless not immortal
Old 2006-08-28, 16:45   Link #10
tatami
back in black

cmon people sasori isnt immortal...

immortal is : not mortal; not liable or subject to death; undying: our immortal souls.

sasori was killed by the old hag and sakura so he is not immortal.

also he is not 12 ho thinks like that but he is powerfull enough to took out kazekage...
Old 2006-08-28, 17:00   Link #11
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami
cmon people sasori isnt immortal...

immortal is : not mortal; not liable or subject to death; undying: our immortal souls.

sasori was killed by the old hag and sakura so he is not immortal.

also he is not 12 ho thinks like that but he is powerfull enough to took out kazekage...
I think what ppl mean by "immortal" is not dying by natural causes, namely aging. Have you seen Highlander? They were immortal in the sense that they could never die from natural processes, but could be killed if their heads got chopped off.

Sasori could've technically lived forever if no one actively killed him.
Old 2006-08-28, 17:04   Link #12
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Which is what i ment....lol now all weird things are being mentioned...
Yeah Christopher Lambert likes being an immortal character:

- High Lander
- Thunder God Raiden (Mortal Kombat)

Anyway i ment ageless indeed like Liu Kang and Kung Loa were ...
Old 2006-08-28, 17:19   Link #13
tatami
back in black

god they must find a new word for "immortal only by not aging /living forever if nothing extraordinary happens"
Old 2006-08-28, 17:20   Link #14
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Kakashi said those words 2.5 years ago before he powered up. Right now, in addition to knowing more than 1000 jutsus, he is able to use sharingan in a less stressful way (all day long bell training with sharingan on), and he has finally achieved MS. So, I don't think that is the case anymore.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 17:40   Link #15
tatami
back in black

is sharingan able to see chakra strings that sasori uses?

dont underestimate sasori plz...kakashi wont be able to stand fighting with lots of puppets that he lacks of stamina...not to mention the poison.
Old 2006-08-28, 19:02   Link #16
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami
is sharingan able to see chakra strings that sasori uses?

dont underestimate sasori plz...kakashi wont be able to stand fighting with lots of puppets that he lacks of stamina...not to mention the poison.
Puppet technique relies on both chakra control and movement of chakra controlling body parts. Sharingan can see chakra and its movement to a certain extent (remember how Sasuke was able to see through the clones during the chuunin exam arc). Sharingan is also able to see the movement patterns. If you also include Kakashi's intelligence into the above equation, you will get a nice defense against Sasori's technique. Lastly, Kakashi has a highly effective long-range technique that can eliminate the puppet-master without having the need to get closer to him.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 21:43   Link #17
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
Puppet technique relies on both chakra control and movement of chakra controlling body parts. Sharingan can see chakra and its movement to a certain extent (remember how Sasuke was able to see through the clones during the chuunin exam arc). Sharingan is also able to see the movement patterns. If you also include Kakashi's intelligence into the above equation, you will get a nice defense against Sasori's technique. Lastly, Kakashi has a highly effective long-range technique that can eliminate the puppet-master without having the need to get closer to him.
well kakashi is all range fighter...

but he doesnt have the ability like byakugan to see back of his head and there are like 100 puppets + kazekage + himself +his first puppet(scorpion thingy)... also his secret that must be unrevealled to kill him...i dont think kakashi have enough chakra/stamina...i mean 100 puppets...which took down a country...even sharingan has its limits...

about the distance it is useles if u cant reach the core of his body...so you must get into close combat...
Old 2006-08-28, 21:48   Link #18
Zek
Eyebrows...

I don't think Kakashi could have been talking about anyone other than Itachi. Boy geniuses of his calibre are not something you see every day, and I doubt he knew anything about Sasori.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 12:13   Link #19
Luffy-Dude
Gomu Gomu no Wazza

It has to be Gaara.
Luffy-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 12:42   Link #20
tatami
back in black

it is not a certain kid...there are kids stronger then kakashi....and sasori isnt a kid...lol