Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-10-01, 06:38   Link #161
M.Marangio

Some other pics (mostly NSFW):
http://emd2nd.blog47.fc2.com/blog-entry-1658.html
http://jamberry.at.webry.info/201010/article_4.html

Last edited by M.Marangio; 2010-10-01 at 06:50.
M.Marangio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 08:01   Link #162
Freeter
beyond

The cleanest pics yet (NSFW, though when is TLR ever SFW? )

Dismissing the extreme fanservice for a bit, I noticed something interesting...

Spoiler for ch01:
Old 2010-10-01, 08:09   Link #163
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Thanks a lot for the link Freeter.

Wow, just going by the first chapter, this series is set to be absolutely fantastic.
Old 2010-10-01, 08:21   Link #164
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I was just going to post this link. I'd really like to know what we are allowed to post or link to for future reference. Obviously, most spoilers pics will have nipples.

Spoiler for Guess I'll put this under spoiler tag...:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Spoiler for ch01:
Spoiler for ch 01:

Momo is so awesome. It's very likely she's going to take Yami's place as my second favorite TLR girl if she keeps that up. Mikan is #1 forever though.
Old 2010-10-01, 08:23   Link #165
Zoofranz

And here's the time when I stop reading spoilers and wait for the chapter instead of it.
Zoofranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 08:31   Link #166
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
wow judging from that scans... the fanservice goes unto the highest level
Old 2010-10-01, 08:44   Link #167
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Momo is so awesome. It's very likely she's going to take Yami's place as my second favorite TLR girl if she keeps that up. Mikan is #1 forever though.
You speak the truth . She was already my #2, and will probably give Yui some serious competition for #1 at times. I love the characters that tease the MC by enticing the hell out of him. What makes Momo awesome is that she treats Rito like a toy. By that I mean she doesn't have any interest in him, yet she still continues to sexually tease him just to get Rito to react. That's freakin awesome IMO.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 08:48   Link #168
Westlo
Lets be reality

So this is pretty much a continuation of TLR just more from Yami and Momo's perspective aka increased screentime for those two.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 08:54   Link #169
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
So much win. But still no explanation on what happened to Yami in that pic...
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 08:57   Link #170
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
wow judging from that scans... the fanservice goes unto the highest level
It really did. I think he turned it into a science.
Old 2010-10-01, 08:58   Link #171
justavisitor

immediately save the color Yami and Momo and put it as wallpaper
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 08:59   Link #172
Zoofranz

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
You speak the truth . She was already my #2, and will probably give Yui some serious competition for #1 at times
I agree. She shared my third place with Yui (After Haruna #1 and Mikan #2) but know I'm almost sure she will have it and Yui will become my #4

Quote:
What makes Momo awesome is that she treats Rito like a toy. By that I mean she doesn't have any interest in him, yet she still continues to sexually tease him just to get Rito to react. That's freakin awesome IMO.
Why do I keep seeing love where there is not? Really, maybe the reasons are not very clear, but I think she started falling in love with him when they went to that Planet to look for Celine's medicine so she saw that he cared for plants as much as she does xD
Old 2010-10-01, 09:07   Link #173
Used Can

Quote:
By that I mean she doesn't have any interest in him
I think that's wrong, since we've seen her fantasise about him and she's also shown some concern for him in the past. What we can say about her, though, is that she has no intentions of having Rito only for herself, since she seems to be fine with polygamy - or just being Rito's mistress.
Old 2010-10-01, 09:30   Link #174
ReddyRedWolf

LOL Including even Mikan. Momo even approves of incest.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 09:35   Link #175
Zoofranz

In the chapter where Mikan stays with Rito at night waiting for Momo to appear, Momo clearly tells her "Why don't you join us?"
Old 2010-10-01, 10:05   Link #176
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoofranz View Post
I agree. She shared my third place with Yui (After Haruna #1 and Mikan #2) but know I'm almost sure she will have it and Yui will become my #4

Why do I keep seeing love where there is not? Really, maybe the reasons are not very clear, but I think she started falling in love with him when they went to that Planet to look for Celine's medicine so she saw that he cared for plants as much as she does xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I think that's wrong, since we've seen her fantasise about him and she's also shown some concern for him in the past. What we can say about her, though, is that she has no intentions of having Rito only for herself, since she seems to be fine with polygamy - or just being Rito's mistress.
Hmm, both of you have good points. I forgot about those scenes. At any rate, I still don't think she seriously loved him like the big three (Lala, Haruna, Yui) did. She may have showed some attraction, but I think that was as far as it went.

@Zoo: Yeah, Momo was indeed okay with incest. It's comments like those that make her so awesome .
Old 2010-10-01, 10:07   Link #177
Used Can

Quote:
I still don't think she seriously loved him like the big three (Lala, Haruna, Yui) did. She may have showed some attraction, but I think that was as far as it went.
Once again I disagree. Lala and Haruna would seem more interested, because they were the female leads, and thus they had more development. Same with Yui eventually, since she had to cover up for Haruna, and thus got more development. Momo, on the other hand, had some development, but it took place really late, and she wasn't a female lead and thus, she didn't get much focus.

You could say, for example, Yami had no serious romantic intentions on Rito, even though it seemed rather clear she had some degree of attraction toward him. However, at the end of the day, she had her own things to do. Moreover, she never really chased after him. Momo, on the other hand, showed a blatant interest on him (at some point, that is), and made obvious advances on him. Not to mention there were chapters like the one in which Yui sent a mail to Rito, or the one in which Rito shrunk, in which Momo showed interest and concern for him.

Now that she seems to be one of the female leads, I'm sure she'll receive proper development and her feelings for him will receive proper exposition. Of course, whether she remains fine with the idea of a harem, or she wants to make Rito her own, that's a different thing, but regardless how things are developed on that regard, I think we cannot say she didn't love him as much as the other girls.
Old 2010-10-01, 12:52   Link #178
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Once again I disagree. Lala and Haruna would seem more interested, because they were the female leads, and thus they had more development. Same with Yui eventually, since she had to cover up for Haruna, and thus got more development. Momo, on the other hand, had some development, but it took place really late, and she wasn't a female lead and thus, she didn't get much focus.

You could say, for example, Yami had no serious romantic intentions on Rito, even though it seemed rather clear she had some degree of attraction toward him. However, at the end of the day, she had her own things to do. Moreover, she never really chased after him. Momo, on the other hand, showed a blatant interest on him (at some point, that is), and made obvious advances on him. Not to mention there were chapters like the one in which Yui sent a mail to Rito, or the one in which Rito shrunk, in which Momo showed interest and concern for him.

Now that she seems to be one of the female leads, I'm sure she'll receive proper development and her feelings for him will receive proper exposition. Of course, whether she remains fine with the idea of a harem, or she wants to make Rito her own, that's a different thing, but regardless how things are developed on that regard, I think we cannot say she didn't love him as much as the other girls.
I know there were blatant advances that Momo made and that she was genuinely concerned at times, I'm not trying to deny that. I'm trying to say that I didn't see enough of those types of moments to convince me yet. This, like you said, directly relates to her lack of screentime. We will undoubtedly see a lot more of Momo and her interactions with Rito in Darkness, so her feelings will probably recieve proper development. But, as the first series goes, I remember her being a tease just for the hell of it quite often.
Old 2010-10-01, 13:13   Link #179
notme
団長

Quote:
I know there were blatant advances that Momo made and that she was genuinely concerned at times, I'm not trying to deny that. I'm trying to say that I didn't see enough of those types of moments to convince me yet. This, like you said, directly relates to her lack of screentime. We will undoubtedly see a lot more of Momo and her interactions with Rito in Darkness, so her feelings will probably recieve proper development. But, as the first series goes, I remember her being a tease just for the hell of it quite often.
In chapter 141 when talking to Nana Momo says she wants to be Rito's lover and that "the shape of love differs for each person."
notme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 13:33   Link #180
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by notme View Post
In chapter 141 when talking to Nana Momo says she wants to be Rito's lover and that "the shape of love differs for each person."
See, I don't remember specific quotes like that. It's been over a year since I last read that area of chapters. But thanks for bringing that up.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen