AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-29, 09:20   Link #21
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
i wonder if it would be ok to talk about spoilers since the manga is already finsihed but the scanlations are a ltitle behind.
Use spoiler tags, I already know the final ending, but would like to know how they get there. I think that something big happens before the final ending, so spoil away.
Old 2009-04-29, 15:22   Link #22
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Use spoiler tags, I already know the final ending, but would like to know how they get there. I think that something big happens before the final ending, so spoil away.
With two volumes left, plenty is going to happen. So use spoiler tags so you don't spoil us.
Old 2009-04-29, 21:32   Link #23
Nosauz

kk, wish more people read this, this is probably one of my most favorite romances/comedies, its sweet and geniune.
Old 2009-04-29, 22:26   Link #24
yongshun

Yeah this series to me was a little slow but that is what I think of a lot of series these days, I really like the characters because they are not high school kids although most seem to act like elementary kids. A real slice of life where the people are around my age.

Head or Gut?
Old 2009-05-02, 06:08   Link #25
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for Ch. 125:
Old 2009-05-02, 10:08   Link #26
golthin

Spoiler for Ch. 125:
Old 2009-05-02, 14:58   Link #27
Nosauz

Really? Golthin u really think Fuguno would be a bad person to fall in love with? Im a dude and I think that its sweet were you don't have a typical male lead, who is charismatic, but instead you have this flawed human being who really wants to make everyone happy. Kind of similar to makoto from futari ecchi, but I really think Fuguno is a really cool character, and there are moments of pure gar from a typical wimp, it shows really great depth in his character, and I really fell in love with the characters who aren't living the fairy tale but really do live through the troubles of day to day life.
Old 2009-05-02, 15:46   Link #28
golthin

Quote:
Really? Golthin u really think Fuguno would be a bad person to fall in love with? Im a dude and I think that its sweet were you don't have a typical male lead, who is charismatic, but instead you have this flawed human being who really wants to make everyone happy. Kind of similar to makoto from futari ecchi, but I really think Fuguno is a really cool character, and there are moments of pure gar from a typical wimp, it shows really great depth in his character, and I really fell in love with the characters who aren't living the fairy tale but really do live through the troubles of day to day life.
i didn't say he is a bad person. I said he is not a great catch. Big difference...
Old 2009-05-02, 15:48   Link #29
Nosauz

thats your definition, someone who is loyal and kind sure beats those "good" looking narcissitic male leads, any way the difference your talking about is a pretty shallow one, but who am I to judge.
Old 2009-05-04, 10:26   Link #30
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Spoiler for Chapter 125:

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Spoiler for Ch. 125:
Spoiler for :

Quote:
thats your definition, someone who is loyal and kind sure beats those "good" looking narcissitic male leads, any way the difference your talking about is a pretty shallow one, but who am I to judge.
Yes.. quite shallow.
Old 2009-05-15, 22:51   Link #31
yongshun

ahhhh the entire volume 16 was just released and wow just wow after all her misunderstandings Nagisa almost gave up on Fugano due to another misunderstanding. You know their whole relationship so far has been a series of misunderstandings but at least in the end Nagisa finally realize who she love after all.

Head or Gut?
Old 2009-05-16, 00:35   Link #32
danin8r44
The King of the Insane

I don't think that either Nagisa or Fuguno are a good catch for anyone but themselves. Nagisa would be absolutely dominated by any other male she went out with, or she would drive her partner absolutely insane with her irrational misunderstandings and with the socially retarded actions she takes to deal with her misunderstandings. Fuguno simply isn't what most women are looking for and is nearly as socially awkward as Nagisa. The reason that the relationship in this manga is occasionally sweet is because these two individuals who on their own have a plethora of inadequacies are able to become stronger people by being with each other. Or, at least I would say that if they didn't have one of the most misunderstanding ridden and socially awkward relationships in the history of manga. I mean, Nagisa actually simply left to her hometown over a misunderstanding when she was about to be proposed to. Neither side was able to talk it out, Fuguno himself only put in one phone call to her. I thought the backwardness of their relationship was done after Nagisa was intelligent enough to almost run off with her first love, but no I was wrong. Sure eventually she decided to go back, but I was really disappointed with this development. Now I see no hope from a realistic perspective of these two having a healthy long lasting relationship, even if the manga ends saying that they do.

Yes, I have officially given up all hope on these two people. Surprised I didn't earlier.
Old 2009-05-16, 02:37   Link #33
iceyfw

i just caught up to about chapter 87 or so. i must say nagisa is pretty stupid in my eyes. fuguno tried so hard for her and even got fired from the company because of it. then she goes off and decides to get married for the kid, but is having second thoughts about it. i pretty much stopped reading at that point.
Old 2009-05-16, 02:43   Link #34
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

ahh little by little people realize what messy plot combined with awkward characters this series is made of. Respect to those who will stay to the end.
Old 2009-05-16, 02:47   Link #35
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
ahh little by little people realize what messy plot combined with awkward characters this series is made of. Respect to those who will stay to the end.
While it is true the plot is messy and the characters are awkward it is still a really sweet story of a lovable loser and a shy pretty girl.

Head or Gut?
Old 2009-05-19, 09:19   Link #36
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I'm pacing myself, like a chapter a week (if I can) since volume 17 won't be out any time soon. But I did read the first two chapters of this new volume.. this manga is awesome.
Old 2009-06-16, 15:31   Link #37
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Just finished volume 16. I paced myself best I could, lol. I can't wait for the final volume, this manga is awesome.
Old 2009-07-01, 01:47   Link #38
yongshun

The final volume has been scanalated satisfying end in my opinion.

Head or Gut?
Old 2009-07-01, 12:56   Link #39
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I just finished it myself.

Spoiler for Volume 17:
I give this series a 5 out of 5.
Old 2009-07-01, 16:49   Link #40
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I just finished it myself.

Spoiler for Volume 17:
I give this series a 5 out of 5.

Spoiler:

by the way if you liked this series you should try "Orange Yane no Chiisana Ie" little house with a orange roof by one of the people that worked in Yume de Aetera, same art.

Last edited by golthin; 2009-07-01 at 17:46.
Closed Thread

Tags
seinen, manga, romance