Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-24, 08:13   Link #1
hi no ken Jebus

[Manga] Chapter 240 Discussion

"Regeneration"

Spoiler:

Last edited by hi no ken Jebus; 2006-08-24 at 11:06.
Old 2006-08-24, 08:30   Link #2
Bakaaa

Ura goes too this time ?
Old 2006-08-24, 09:19   Link #3
miko tian

holy crap this sounds insane, do u think this is gonna be a short rescue arc or a really long drawn out SS-like arc? T__T;; and hime's personality is starting to irritate me, the fact that she's so spinelessly benevolent that she helps grimmjow and aizen ... wow i've totally started dislike her.

on another note, i knew bleach was gonna start to focus more on ichigo's other friends and their budding powers, so the fact that tatsuki, keigo, and mizuiro are stalking ichigo is kinda indicative of the fact that they're all IN on what ichigo's up to and that they're be trying to help him in future. aw man, all i've got to say is, keigo better have totally whupping abilities
Old 2006-08-24, 09:28   Link #4
Kona
Banned

Revenge is best served cold. Haha rubi got owned, he needs to die anyway with that arrogant attitude.
Old 2006-08-24, 09:29   Link #5
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Luppi is dead? What about his promise on stepping on Hitsugaya's head?
Old 2006-08-24, 09:38   Link #6
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO
Luppi is dead? What about his promise on stepping on Hitsugaya's head?
Grimmjow would just take over it after he's done with Ichigo?

I couldn't care much less about Luppi's character. Too much shallow and corn for my taste; was just the fodder to fill on Grimmjow's shoes for an interim, until Orihime was acquired.

Kudos to Kubo for expanding the vast Spanish terminology dictionary.
Old 2006-08-24, 15:29   Link #7
gibits
Endless

Slow chapter but i liked it. I mean can Grimjaw be any more badass?

My new favorite villian= the real sexta espada Grimjaw
Old 2006-08-24, 16:01   Link #8
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
OMG I wonder how badass grimmjow can get. He was so strong even with one Arm. But Ulquiorra is still better

One thing abour Himes Powers:
When she is able to recover Grimmjows Arm, she is maybe able to turn some Espadas back to their normal Hollow Form?
Old 2006-08-24, 16:29   Link #9
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Urahara gives the impression of having ties with Aizen's plans (like the real boss behind Aizen), but for the time being his connection to Isshin lowers that possibility. I wonder what he will do after sending them there. If the gate closes behind Ichigo and co., that will prevent them to return back. And since they cannot come back from Hueco Mundo alone, Urahara needs to help them by going there. And I don't think he will go alone (calling some powerful friends maybe).

Griimjow is likely to become the next Kenpachi. But another arc highly similar to the soul society one will be boring. Still, that seems the only logical choice considering the insufficient manpower Ichigo and co have to confront all those Arrancars alone.

If Orihime's healing power has increased that much (strength and speed), a similar development in her other powers might make her very strong. I hope instead of improving her current powers, she has found ways to develop newer abilities.
Old 2006-08-24, 17:53   Link #10
Altharion
Pirate A

Send a message via MSN to Altharion
i cant wait for the next chapters, since whats coming next is interesting no matter what
Old 2006-08-24, 20:51   Link #11
ThoHell

Alright, someone please explain what happened with Grimjow, I know he got his power back nd all but that's where I got confused. Can anyone enlighten me on his past and power and the whole sexta thing.

OH MAN AND ANOTHER THING DRIVING ME CRAZY, Orihime and Chad got their power from being exposed to Ichigo's overflowing power. So doesn't that make their power merely a part of his, since it's only a fraction of the power they obtained being exposed to Ichigo's power? SO WHAT ALL CAN ICHIGO DO AND WHY DOESN"T IT BOTHER ANYONE ELSE BUT ME?? *Pants pants*
Old 2006-08-24, 21:41   Link #12
Scarlet

sexta means 6 He's the 6th espada.
Old 2006-08-24, 22:35   Link #13
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

It was an ok chap. Nice to see the annoying Luppi pwned hard.
Old 2006-08-25, 00:31   Link #14
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell
OH MAN AND ANOTHER THING DRIVING ME CRAZY, Orihime and Chad got their power from being exposed to Ichigo's overflowing power. So doesn't that make their power merely a part of his, since it's only a fraction of the power they obtained being exposed to Ichigo's power? SO WHAT ALL CAN ICHIGO DO AND WHY DOESN"T IT BOTHER ANYONE ELSE BUT ME?? *Pants pants*
Their power was catalyzed by being near him, but it is still part of Chad and Orihime, not part of Ichigo. Thing of his power as a bottle-opener. He opened the caps of the bottles that held their powers, but the powers inside those bottles have nothing to do with the bottle-opener.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy
One thing abour Himes Powers:
When she is able to recover Grimmjows Arm, she is maybe able to turn some Espadas back to their normal Hollow Form?
Since Aizen just explained that Orihime's power is Reality Alteration, I think she can do just about anything that she can imagine. Perhaps the only limit is how much energy she has to use for changing reality. Using her power tires her out. That and her imagination may be the only limits she possesses.

And remembering the picture she drew of "My Future Self," she's got a heck of an imagination!

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-08-25, 00:55   Link #15
hdx514
馬甲

that picture of her futher self reminds me of ulquiorra. maybe it was meant to be a sign~

aizen's explanation of orihime's powers was most interesting. according to him, she's capable of "status refusal", and the ability to further limit, reject, negate rewind and do whatever she wants to the current condition of any designated target. also, though my japanese sucks, but he definitely said something along the lines of "orihime's abilities going beyond the manipulation of the four dimensions, effortlessly crossing the boundary into the realm of GOD (in other words, kubo)"

so orihime is the key, she makes the espadas practically invincible, and aizen could probably use her god-defying "status refusal" powers to enter the king's dimension without the royal key, on the other hand she might be the single most effective weapon against aizen's zanpakutou. her powers are definitely beyond the poor aizen, since he's only capable of creating illusions of an alternate reality, oh how lame. she just gotta "data-drain" him back to the stone age and ask someone as retarded as omaeda to beat the crap out of him
Old 2006-08-25, 05:01   Link #16
Snubben_Pierre

i love that they might start having focus on tatsuki and friends.. maybe ichigo will be their bottle opener sometime also.. only speculations but it would be very fun.. then it would be more diffrent kind of powers..

for inoue, i believe im starting to hate her, she went to hueco mundo because she didnt want her friends hurt right?? why the hell would she heal someone that will hurt her friends/other people...she is so stupid..

Her powers are intresting though,she should be able to revive people or?? since only changing the event should really make her able to use resurrection skills..
Old 2006-08-25, 05:11   Link #17
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snubben_Pierre
for inoue, i believe im starting to hate her, she went to hueco mundo because she didnt want her friends hurt right?? why the hell would she heal someone that will hurt her friends/other people...she is so stupid..
Why should she refuse?

Hime refuses to heal Grimmjow.
---> Aizen orders his Espadas to kill her friends if she still refuse...
---> Hime has to heal to save her friends...

She knows that this are the Bad Guys. Beeing not cooperative will only bring danger for her friends. And maybe torture for her...
Old 2006-08-25, 07:40   Link #18
yuchan

Geez, Kubo must be in a sadistic mood lately. Ever since Orihimes powers have gotten stronger, we've been seeing people getting blown and ripped/beat to pieces. Not complaining but kinda odd for Bleach. I expect blood and guts in HxH but not Bleach. Just as long as Chad doesn't lost arms in the fashion he did earlier i'll be alright.
Old 2006-08-25, 08:07   Link #19
Lotiman

Wow...Orihime power is amazing!!! Now I understand why she always said "I reject". But the reject thing is quite logical for healing but how about her attack?
Old 2006-08-25, 09:43   Link #20
hdx514
馬甲

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotiman
Wow...Orihime power is amazing!!! Now I understand why she always said "I reject". But the reject thing is quite logical for healing but how about her attack?
by rejecting the "current condition" of the target and desginating a "previous condition" at a much earlier time she could significantly level down/data drain her opponent. say in the most extreme case, rewind aizen's condition back 1000 years to the point where he was still a living human being, and butchering him with a meat cleaver or something. not to mention that theoretically she could nullify any attack and dispel any status alignments like aizen's illusion however powerful they are because technically she's just getting back to the time before the attack had commenced. that's why aizen said her abilities went beyond the limits set by god.
Closed Thread