AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2011-12-02, 11:39   Link #3081
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Looking for some sci-fi eroge and stumbled upon Baldr Sky.... general plot interests me....how's it?
Old 2011-12-02, 12:08   Link #3082
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Looking for some sci-fi eroge and stumbled upon Baldr Sky.... general plot interests me....how's it?
Personally, I found it EPIC. It's currently one of my favorites eroge of all times.
johnishida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 15:31   Link #3083
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throne Invader View Post
Spoiler for The Sole Reason:
I suppose you haven't lurked the internet long enough.

HNNNNGGGGGGG or similar expression is a western internet meme, an expression that is made when someone gets afflicted with moebeetus; a case when you see something so cute/moe you feel your blood vessels might burst out any moment. The HNNNGGGG part is supposed to make it sound like its painful, though inside he's actually happy because of what caused his moebeetus. If you haven't figured out already, moebeetus is a pun of diabetes (sweets are delicious, no? eat too much of them though and you get diabetes, which you may or may not regret ). If I'm not wrong, this whole meme originated from a translated doujinshi of tsukihime. It's now generally used as an expression of affection towards something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle
Definitely one of the better ones imo. It has quite an interesting gameplay too (and that alone imo is enough to hook me in for hours). Though be warned that the full installation size of Baldr Sky+Dive2 is indecently huge for its kind. And then there's Dive X if you're interested.
Old 2011-12-02, 19:26   Link #3084
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

@Hareten: I had the chance to "rush" through it aka 3/5 routes done.
Spoiler for Hareten:
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 19:35   Link #3085
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post

Definitely one of the better ones imo. It has quite an interesting gameplay too (and that alone imo is enough to hook me in for hours). Though be warned that the full installation size of Baldr Sky+Dive2 is indecently huge for its kind. And then there's Dive X if you're interested.
I have more than enough space to kill though....

Although I'll just be playing Dive 1 and 2
Old 2011-12-03, 17:02   Link #3086
hyl
reading #hikaributts

The hareten manga in comptiq magazine seems to focus oddly enough on Mizuki and a little on Kanae
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 06:46   Link #3087
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

So, I recently found out about irotoridori no sekai by Favorite. Since I loved Hoshizora no Memoria, I figured I would give this a try too. It's overall atmosphere felt similar to Hoshimemo too.
Old 2011-12-05, 08:42   Link #3088
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
anyway, my impression of a eroge? I never read the dialogue and rarely ever remember the names of the characters, I just skip to the good parts... lol

You're the man dude! I often (if not always) do that, specially on Yuri Eroges.
Like I always, I'm not into the dialogues cause it gets me naused just reading the lines between two girls. But when there goes the "bang" woah... Tissue please.

But serious, though they're H or eroge I still look on the romantic side (Yuri's not included)
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 10:04   Link #3089
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
So, I recently found out about irotoridori no sekai by Favorite. Since I loved Hoshizora no Memoria, I figured I would give this a try too. It's overall atmosphere felt similar to Hoshimemo too.
I recently went to a space museum and watched an imax film about stars during winter times. I admit the decision has a lot to do with how the game tickled my curiosity in astrology... Even during the film I recalled some of the stuff I learned while playing that game.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 10:36   Link #3090
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
The game sounds interesting, even though I'm bad with specific terminology in a language I somehow manage to survive in terms of "summarizing" my way through . Speaking of Hoshizora no Memoria: Was it ever explained why Komomo hates being called by her first name ? I cannot remember it to be honest.

@Hareten: Done with 4/5 routes and I think I will leave it with that. I'm not greatly interested in the sister's route. Mainly because they decided to - more or less - combine the important aspects of both Kanae and her >_< which leaves the key choice selection of the "end girl" at an awkward point story-wise. Ignoring that the way Kanae's "normal" route ended is supposed to be a big fail.

Edit: The stalker girl from Mashiro Summer is giving me the creep o_o ... Please become more normal later on!

Last edited by Mahou; 2011-12-07 at 16:17.
Old 2011-12-07, 17:59   Link #3091
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
The game sounds interesting, even though I'm bad with specific terminology in a language I somehow manage to survive in terms of "summarizing" my way through . Speaking of Hoshizora no Memoria: Was it ever explained why Komomo hates being called by her first name ? I cannot remember it to be honest.
I don't remember it clearly either, but I think it was something along the line of "too cute" for her taste.

So, I took a real short glimpse at IroSekai, and the first thing I thought was that the theme song sound REALLY similar with HoshiMemo.
Old 2011-12-08, 10:47   Link #3092
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
I don't remember it clearly either, but I think it was something along the line of "too cute" for her taste.

So, I took a real short glimpse at IroSekai, and the first thing I thought was that the theme song sound REALLY similar with HoshiMemo.
Yeah it was too cute. Her afterstory revolved around her getting over that.

I like the 星空のメモリア song more than the OP (eternal recurrance) in Hoshizora.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-08, 11:38   Link #3093
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Yeah it was too cute. Her afterstory revolved around her getting over that.

I like the 星空のメモリア song more than the OP (eternal recurrance) in Hoshizora.
Both are great song but, I like Eternal recurrence and Hoshi no Yume a lot more.

As for IroSekai, Aletheia is not as good as Eternal recurrence (IMO) but, really like the meaning behind it, which becomes evident once you finish Shinku's route.
Old 2011-12-09, 04:29   Link #3094
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Holy hell, Kaho's flashback and "farewell" scene in Mashiro Summer made me seriously shed tears. Too bad I didn't like the most of part of her route, at least the do-M stalker part was - within the in-game universe's logic - explained. The turn to the happy end was kinda generic, though. Seeing that Chihiro has a "true route", the turn out of her normal route should be logically even though it was still sad.
For that, Mio's route is quite harsh towards the main. Although it happens rather early:
Spoiler for just to be safe:
/still on-going
Edit: KUUUUU, she deserved a much better ending ;_;. Even though the final bit was awesome for me.
Finished Mashiro Summer before the horror called oral exam begins next week.
Overall: The game was another one which I love to call very awesome. The personal drama moments were very well done and - for me - did not feel forced. In case of drama (un)heavyness and most natural/unforced happy end, it must be Sakino's route. It was natural and I think realistic with a normal happy end, athough I hated her sidekick >_<.
@"Chihiro"-route 2: The first half was creepy in its own "special" way *cough* and the second half was quite nice. The final moment of happiness could really have been longer, but that's just my personal bias. Still, Mio's route deserved a much better ending. It was just too harsh when one considers what both had to endure (Mio = innerly and Keichi = the "work" he put into getting her).

Last edited by Mahou; 2011-12-11 at 18:15.
Old 2011-12-12, 07:39   Link #3095
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

After finishing Shunki Gentei Poco a Poco, which I recommend, started with Hareten!
Currently on chapter 2, it has been fun and enjoyable so far. Need less (useless) Kanae and more Nazuna / Ayane
Old 2011-12-12, 20:04   Link #3096
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Hmm~ Well, I did like My Girlfriend is the President from the parent company "Alcot". So I'll take your suggestion there johnishida. Looking at it right now on Visual Novel Database (without that much information posted on it). It certainly does look interesting.

But Hareten is definitely next on my list after I stop hogging all the hours wasted on Wizard Climber... SofthouseChara certainly can steal one's time with their SLG games.
Old 2011-12-12, 20:54   Link #3097
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Hmm~ Well, I did like My Girlfriend is the President from the parent company "Alcot". So I'll take your suggestion there johnishida. Looking at it right now on Visual Novel Database (without that much information posted on it). It certainly does look interesting.
It's really fun, with very likeable characters and good plot. For more info you can check Aedes' review of it. Link
Old 2011-12-13, 05:49   Link #3098
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
After finishing Shunki Gentei Poco a Poco, which I recommend, started with Hareten!
Currently on chapter 2, it has been fun and enjoyable so far. Need less (useless) Kanae and more Nazuna / Ayane
For the underlined part: I had hoped for less "useless" moments, but I was slapped in the face instead
For the bolded part: If you haven't been already, I recommened playing Ayane's route first. It has a huge focus on it. Fortunately, it's also the earliest route available
Old 2011-12-13, 07:18   Link #3099
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
For the underlined part: I had hoped for less "useless" moments, but I was slapped in the face instead
For the bolded part: If you haven't been already, I recommened playing Ayane's route first. It has a huge focus on it. Fortunately, it's also the earliest route available
Spoiler for just in case:

Last edited by johnishida; 2011-12-13 at 10:13.
Old 2011-12-13, 11:44   Link #3100
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
Spoiler for Sono Hanabira 7:
GANBARIMASU
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel