AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-09, 18:31   Link #1
Goetz

Question Question Naruto and Shadow Replication...

Ok so tell me if I'm wrong but, in the first couples episodes of Naruto we see that he reads a cursed seal and learn the Shadow Replication forbidden technique....

However and here is my question...

How does Naruto learn this technique, in such short time, by himself so fast when he has to work his ass off to learn basic stuff like walikng on trees or on water...

any suggestions?
Goetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 18:54   Link #2
Bobber20

Here is my theory,

The shadow replication skill is not too difficult to perform, but it is difficult to perform effectivly without using too much chakra. In one of the later episodes it explained that Naruto would use WAY more chakra to do the same technique than sasake and Sakura combined. Because of the Nine Tail fox inside of Naruto he has so much stamina that he doesn't really have to worry about doing it real effectivly.

Thats just my theory
Bobber20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 19:02   Link #3
Baka no desu ka?

Also, there's the fact that Naruto was particularly motivated to learn it (Mizuki told him learning it would allow him to graduate) and that he trained all through the night ("Enough to damage your body" -Iruka).
Baka no desu ka? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 19:41   Link #4
Alfzilla
Was Here

Send a message via AIM to Alfzilla
Naruto with the proper motivation combined with his huge stamina can learn a jutsu very fast if he puts his mind to it. I wont give away any spoilers but lets just say that the replication jutsu is not the only thing he learns unusually fast.
Alfzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 19:49   Link #5
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

My personal theory is that Naruto simply performs poorly when he isn't motivated. He didn't take most of the jutsus in school seriously so he didn't learn them well or quickly. It's just the same when he starts fighting someone new. At first he doesn't take them seriously and goofs a lot in the fight causing him to nearly loose. Then once Naruto takes someone seriously he comes up with a real strategy and kicks their ass.

Naruto is a lot smarter than he seems and I think this applies to his learning jutsus also. When he is studying something he does take too seriously like duplication he goofs off and doesn't learn it well. Then he gets the scroll with Kage Bushin no Jutsu. Between the fact that this is a really powerful jutsu and he's going to fail without it, he applies himself. When he really puts his mind to something he is a thousand times better than a looser who jerked off in class.

The only reason that he learned his transformation illusion so well is that he decided to come up with Sexy no Jutsu. He had to learn the technique so that he could irritate everyone so much. ;p

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 19:51   Link #6
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Alfzilla your sig sounds like something Gaara would say!

I'm just a little confused, if Naruto doesn't really have any more normal charkra than say Sakura, why WAS he able to do it? I know at this point he has a stamina boost from the Kyubi but didn't learn to use the Kyubi's charka until just recently. It is all about stamina then?
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 19:57   Link #7
Alfzilla
Was Here

Send a message via AIM to Alfzilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
Alfzilla your sig sounds like something Gaara would say!

I'm just a little confused, if Naruto doesn't really have any more normal charkra than say Sakura, why WAS he able to do it? I know at this point he has a stamina boost from the Kyubi but didn't learn to use the Kyubi's charka until just recently. It is all about stamina then?
Some times when its 5 in the morning and im still up playing games or watching tv or doing something els i feel like Garra!!

But any wase, Naruto only learned to control the Kyubi's power recently but its been with him and slowly mixing in with his own all his life.
Alfzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 20:03   Link #8
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

well that is what I thought... that his charkra was mingling with the Kyubi's but all that stuff about "BLUE" and "RED" chakra, made it appear that it was seperate and could only be used when called upon. That is why I thought the Kyubi just gave him stamina unless he calls for it.
Old 2003-12-09, 20:07   Link #9
Stickels
Just passing by

Naruto has WAY more chakra than sakura on his own, the kyuubi just enhances his allready large stash.
Stickels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 20:09   Link #10
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

The stamina is the spiritual and body energy and you obtain chakra by mixing these 2 elements.

Naruto who is a stamina freak due to the presence of the Kyubi, always had much chakra at his disposal.

He succeeded suddenly so that the history can start
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 20:12   Link #11
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

ok, so he always had it and it was always mixiing, he just didn't learn how to control it until recently????? is that it?

Last edited by pathyfinder; 2003-12-09 at 20:23.
Old 2003-12-09, 20:21   Link #12
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Yeah exactly, thought he doesn't really learn to control his chakra very well yet.

Naruto has tremendous quantity of chakra but he sucks badly to control it, in fact the only reason why he can continue to fight with almost no control on his chakra is because he has so much chakra that he can allow himself to spend a huge part of it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 20:26   Link #13
Stickels
Just passing by

well.. he's not THAT bad at controlling it, he was getting pretty good untill Oro sealed him. Then when the seal was taken off he got significantly better at controlling it. The only person who's said he has horrible control was the closet pervert guy, and his only experience was with naruto under Oro's seal.
Stickels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 22:52   Link #14
Rainbow

Location: Amongst the seven mountains, isolated on a remote island.
Naruto does have a large chakrapool, but it never mixed with the demonfox, it had started to slightly "leak".
It did however start to mix with the demonfox when was hit with the "five-elemental seal" from Oro. That's why he started to loose control of it.

After that seal was released he reagained the ability to properly control his chakra again.
Rainbow is offline   Reply With Quote